The Unofficial V8 Concepts Thread

no its not too early. ur too early

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

[+] Kenneth Barton
Inspired by this prompt from Kami and also a few ideas from V7 that never really made it out there or felt underexplored.

Ken is the first and for much of his life was the only child of his parents and is of mixed Anglo and Korean ancestry. He spent much of his youth being a bit of an awkward nerd, a situation which only became more prominent as he dealt with some severe acne issues in middle school as well as struggling with his weight. However, about a year into high school, he was inspired to try to reinvent himself (exact means of this inspiration has flipped a few times so I still haven’t nailed that down).

Now Ken is very cool and definitely not a loser. He has gotten in better shape, started acting more assertive, and picked up some new interests. Even so, he is still rather socially awkward and struggles with self image and anger issues.

He’s publically into MMA and comedy. He’s also still into anime, but that’s more on the downlow. Ken has also inherited some rather conservative opinions from his family.
[+] Roland Davis
Inspired by chat, mainly Frozen, talking about different types of anarchists and a hypothetical “anarchist gang” coalition.

Roland is the third child and only son of his hippie-ish parents and was raised with highly left leaning values that he’s quite outspoken about. He’s a tall, reedy white guy with shaggy blonde hair.

In terms of hobbies, Roland is involved in the baseball and debate team at school, while doing a fair bit of hiking on his own time.

Personality-wise, Roland is highly confrontational and argumentative, an attitude that hasn’t earned him the widest range of friends.

May be involved in the weird unwieldy poly thing.
[+] Vivian J. Benoit
Inspired by Cicada telling me to write an adrenaline junkie.

Vivian is the only child of her parents who she has developed a rather contentious relationship with, particularly as of late. Appearance is a little up in the air for now for a couple of reasons.

She’s probably involved in too many extracurriculars and am working on building a list of things for her to be involved in. So far, the definite is that she’s involved with student government and stage crew, as well as being a bit of a sk8ergirl on the side.

There is an event in her recent past that I’d like something of an enabler/friend to be involved in, so I’m definitely looking for some relationship like that for her.
[+] Freda Richardson
Based on the results of a random generator because why not.

Haven’t really nailed down details of the family environment, still working that out. Definitely some variety of Christian. Appearance-wise she has olive-toned skin and is full-figured.

She’s an aspiring mystery writer and an avid consumer of that genre of media along with being an avid reader in general. She is also definitely involved in the band (I wrote mellophone as an instrument but I don’t remember why).

Generally a friendly person, if a bit of a flake.
[+] Stuart Spaulding
My “maybe” kid at this point. The least developed because he’s not an expansion of any particular concept or suggestion from elsewhere.

Stuart is basically running off of the idea of being very Catholic and very into Lord of the Rings. Generally nice, kind person but somewhat strange in manner. Only appearance note I have is that he’s kind of small and mousy. Maybe there’s some extremely repressed gay in there, not sure. He needs some work.
Planning to leave my last spot open for now in case something interesting comes along
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

LUCAS "LUKE" DEVRIES: This is a weird one - he's utterly convinced of his own superiority to the point where he cannot take any criticism. This will alienate a good part of the students and faculty. I'll likely be needing a(n ex-) best friend, with a girlfriend. Also, rather than being relatively decent, as most of my characters have been, this guy will have every reason to be reviled.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart (full profile in there, though I'll probs fix a few things up) is isolated. Separated from her friend group and getting very mercilessly bullied for her Tourette's and her kinda weird personality in middle school left her very unable to talk to people and make friends in high school. While she still does have a group of people who she _is_ pretty close with, for the most part she's just that person in the string ensemble and concert band and film club who hangs in the background and barely ever talks and is incredibly resentful of that fact, blaming it on others and dedicating quite a lot of internal vitriol to those who make friendships easy and/or seem happy with their lives because THEY HAVEN'T HAD IT AS HARD AS HER. Used to be in a relationship but the guy moved states after 10th grade and its been capital-c Complicated ever since, her trying to stay loyal to her boyfriend even though the two are talking to each other less and less and the relationship is kinda falling apart at the seams. Asexual, but still does feel romantic attraction. Has bipolar disorder but is undiagnosed and completely unaware of it. Hobbies include the internet, sci-fi, playing the cello, playing the timpani, looking at gore videos on the internet and seeing how long she can take looking at them because sometimes she hits major downpoints and that's what her mind compels her to do once she hits those downpoints, looking up alien conspiracy theories because she's really dissatisfied with her life and just wants aliens to be real so they can take her away from here, music, and film.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
D/N

Post by D/N »

The odds of any of these concepts surviving to v8 proper may not be great let alone all of them given that I've maxed out on one kidthe last two versions but never tell me the odds I say maybe if I give you my enthralling concepts it will give me incentive to make a couple work. Behold my extensive ideas:

Brayden Betancourt - Boring as the color I'm using for him. After 800 years on this site I finally make a NEERD. Depressed but tries to be friendly and cool.

Chris Passilidas - Hairy Greek man. But going bald already oh no. Tall and slightly overweight. Prob plays football. Friendly and cool but tries to be deep.

Kara Urban - Small girl. Adopted Christian. Maybe from China. Maybe not. Plays a weird instrument. Sad you won't be saved.

Fey Zimmerman - Tall skelly-girl. Short hair, big jacket. Weird family tree. Big-time activist. Big-time hard-drinking partay girl.
Ugh never say never
Brayden Betancourt
Chris Passilidis
Adi Wheelwright
Fey Zelenka-Morrison

Always Remembered:
v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - DECEASED From Sea to Sky
B023: Jesse Jennings - DECEASED From Vision to Glory

v4!
G077: Andrea Raymer - ALIVE
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - DECEASED
B006: Ricky Fortino - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - DECEASED

v3!
G045 - Eris Marquis - DECEASED
B104 - Jonathan Lancer - DECEASED
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Holy crap, Kami has a new girl.

Ashlee Donovan- Imagine your cute, popular, preppy cheerleader type. She's popular because she's socially active and generally a sweetheart. Maybe involved in various school clubs? Kind of a fashion-type, very girly and "fashion and makeup and boys!!!" Would be the type to like, get Homecoming Queen or something. You get the idea.

And also? A massive weeb.

She's not hiding it either. She tends to reference anime/manga/games in casual conversation on the regular, she has pictures and videos of herself in cosplay on social media, she's an active member of the anime club (maybe the club president? We'll see), you name it. All-in-all, pretty outspoken about her interests!

As I said, she's pretty sweet-natured, and it plays into her partly why she's popular. I'd imagine she'd be a bridge between some of the geekier students and some of the popular students, in a way? Pretty socially active and helpful, but knows when to stand her ground.

She needs some fleshing out, but I loved her concept enough that I decided to officially post her here!
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Gabrielle Reyes:
Condescending, internet-addicted writer, trivia collector and absolute edgelord. Maladaptive daydreamer who prefers to live in her own head instesd of dealing with her failing grades that resulted from burning out after skipping a grade. Overbearing parents and overshadowed by her older brother. Basically cannot pay attention to things at all and gets obsessed with things and people easily. She's not like the other girls because she reads books and browses reddit and looks at dead bodies online uwu

Bets Sadberry:
Angrily repressed softgirl with an artistic, fashionable streak that developed with her tendency to be too nice for her own good on the outside and incredibly bitter and selfish on the inside. Often feels as if she's owed a better, more privileged life. Very popular but easily exhaused from having to keep up social niceties, gambles on others' relationships but abstains from dating herself due to a fear of commitment and breakups. She has a rather shallow pool of emotions and often feels dull/numb inside, but when she does feel something strong she keeps note of it for a lonnnng time.

Erika Takahashi-Schaff :
Quiet, awkward outdoors-ey taxidermist who prefers communicating with poetry and art. Has a horrible home life and violent intrusive thoughts that are borderline impulses, and feel much more at ease near animals, dead or alive, than people. Extreme fear of losing control of herself and her life. Desperate to reconnect with her mother via assimilating into Japanese culture. Has a lot of tics and issues and obsessions with numbers/colors/things but has no idea what precisly causes them.

Lorenza/o Araya:

Genderqueer partier who recently came out absolutely horribly. Their parents run a chinese resturant and, despite their best attempts, still see then as female. They're a good kid who is deeply affected by other people's opinion of them, and that has drove them to getting some Bad Friends. A local axe-throwing champion who's quit for over a year after an injury; they don't like to talk about that. Their hobbies and sense of identity usually changes with their newest friend for the week.
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Alright, I've been mentioning this lady a ton and not fully explaining who she is, so here she is.

Ty Hartley: What’s this? Kami is making another popular cheerleader type in V8? Well, yes! But, note the name! That’s right, I’m filling the quota for this version. >;)

But yeah. Ty is a tall, buff girl who has dedicated her life to cheer! Very brash, very competitive, very hot-headed and impulsive. But also proud of her strength and athleticism! So she works out a lot, tries to eat meals good for athletes on a regular basis, and wants to pursue a career in athletics. Naturally, she does get irrationally angry if you tell her to her face that cheerleading “isn’t a sport.” Because it is too, loser.

Ty is typically pretty, as noted, hot-headed and impulsive, with a strong moralistic streak. This typically leads to her using her strength to essentially target bullies and other problem members of the class, whether by intimidation (the usual method) or by fighting (in case the person needs… a more firm lesson and she thinks they can take it). While her primary targets are bullies, she has a pretty huge blind spot: her friends. Basically, she’s been in a clique for years that has become increasingly more toxic as time went on. Some of said friends are the type to exploit her personality to get her to start fights with people they don’t like. Ty, in turn, is inherently a loyal and dedicated person, who would defend her friends without any question and turns a blind eye to the fact that her group could be considered bullies themselves and that her behavior contributes to the problem rather than fixes it.

On campus, she’s popular because, again, a sporty girl who’s good at being sporty! It also helps that she’s actually the type to defend weaker students from bullies-- the trade-off is the issues with her friend group, of course. Outside of her friends, she’s actually a pretty decent person as long as they aren’t involved, if a little brash. She’s also cautious about where, when, and who she starts fighting because, well, she values the acclaim and attention being good at cheerleading gets you and doesn’t want to throw it away over something stupid, after all. So nothing on campus, and not beating on people in ways she feels they can’t take (if you’re a scrawny nerd, you get a glare, some harsh words, and maybe a punch. If you’re like, the football team captain or something, time to suffer).

So yeah, the obligatory fighty Ty is a physically aggressive cheerleader this time around! : D
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

Woo, my first post in the forums! Anyway, seeing as V8 is gonna be my first game I'm probably only gonna be sticking with two characters, only one who I actually have an idea about! Still needs some fleshing out, though.

Alex, who's second name is to be decided at some point! He's a vaguely-paranoid conspiracy theorist kinda guy who worries about SOTF every time his school goes anywhere, no matter what their age is. He also believes that the government is behind it, and will rant about this to anyone patient and/or stupid enough to listen to him. He's actually kinda nice, he's just reserved and would rather talk about SOTF conspiracies than anything else. For his character design he's going to be a thin and tired beanpole who wears It's Canon merch everywhere. Might be half-Canadian? Not sure yet. Anyway, I'm starting to ramble so I'll finish this here!
[+] The Future
Alex Avanesian has a theory.
Matthew Bell wishes he didn't live in a blue state.
Jennifer Lintunen is vibing to music.
Madeleine Molliqaj got something really cute at the thrift store!
Zacharias Smith thinks you're annoying.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Just throwing this here, but I got the physical description done of my drywall punching trailer trash, Francis Ray Mason.
Spoiler!
Appearance: Francis Ray Mason is a Caucasian male standing at 5’8 and weighing in around 145 pounds. He has a short torso, with a broad chest and long legs. Francis has toned arms and chest from working out, but is a bit pudgy around the midsection, lacking abs due to poor diet. Francis has a square shaped face with greyblue downturned eyes, and soft angled eyebrows. He’s snub nosed, with thin bow shaped lips. His ears are asymmetrical with his left ear sticking out slightly farther than his right one. Francis wears his brown hair shaved into a lazy mohawk style, as a thick stripe going from his forehead to the nape of his neck, the bangs combed over into the left side of his face, ending just above his eyebrow. Francis has attempted to grow an anchor style mustache and beard, but it’s rather patchy and thin, and almost practically invisible from a distance. He stands at a slouched posture, with his neck pushed slightly forward. He’s left handed. He’s got a fast paced squeaky voice, laden with voice cracks and a thick southern accent that slurs his words together.

Francis’ fashion sense could be loosely defined as fashion. Generally he wears button ups and band shirts, with the occasional aloha shirt thrown in. He favors skinny jeans on the worn and torn side, and his preferred form of underwear is boxers, which are usually visible due to his frequent habit of sagging his pants. He has prescription glasses, but he chooses not to wear them, not because he has contacts, but simply because he doesn’t like the look of himself in glasses.

On the day of the abduction, Francis was wearing a faded blue naval camouflage button up with the sleeves rolled up to above his elbows. Underneath that, he wore a black T-shirt with the Hollywood Undead logo and masks. For pants he wore a pair of faded blue skinny jeans torn at the knees and ribbed at the thighs, with a superfluously worn white studded belt. His choice of boxers for that day are red plaid. He wore a pair of white Jordan’s with blue laces. He finished off his outfit with accessories, including a shark tooth necklace, a leather band on his left wrist, and a wallet chain.
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

Nicholas “Nick Andretti” Andretti is that weird asocial kid who hangs out in the carpark who’ll do anything you want him to do so long as you pay a good price. Growing up with a Bad Dad who got arrested and a restraining order for being abusive to his mother, Nick finds himself having to help out with the household as his mother only barely makes enough to be able to get by. As such, he’s started out a sort of ‘business’ at school which — while starting out as stuff like borrowing library books and finding lost items — has grown to stuff like buying alcohol (he has fake I.D) and pulling pranks on behalf of his clients so long as you give him the money he asks for. Gets in trouble at school a bunch as such, but has been able to avoid legal trouble/stuff notably more serious than detention mostly due to knowing where the line is and straying away/trying not to get caught when possible. Kinda quiet — excessively formal, near robotic in mannerism, and due to having alexithymia tends to have trouble with empathy and knowing how others will react to the things he does. Half Italian and half Filipino, hasn’t ever really thought about romance or anything like that. Works part time at a local burger joint and as an attendant at the local theatre. Doesn’t really have many hobbies outside of his business, but does enjoy keeping himself in shape and watching a musical at his theater job every now and then.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Oh yeah to put what I said in chat into this

Mysterious Yandere-Blog Writer: One of my four kids is going to run a tumblr blog that's really more about dark fic and horror in general but as the name suggests, has a focus on yandere content (as a horror trope, they're not so weird as to romanticize it), both for fandoms and for original stuff. They're very secretive about their irl identity. Maybe your kid follows the blog, without even knowing one of their classmates runs it?
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

now this is a very tentative thing given I was JUST given a Naft challenge and I have no idea how I'd handle 4 kids on island, I might relegate him to meanwhile, but hey ISSA BOY

The Knave of Swords - Daniel Ozanne: Poker twink (which is a bit of a misnomer since poker is hardly the only thing he gambles on). Really really likes graphs, spreadsheets, and statistics, he just Thinks They're Neat. His favourite book is probably Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Lowkey Mad at You, Yes You, for something you did 5 years ago that you forgot but he didn't but it's not like you'd ever know that by talking to him.
Appearance: Scruffy, chin-length brown hair, olive skin, green eyes, 5 foot 9 and skinny. Prefers plain t shirts, jackets worn open, jeans, and minimal accessorizing. Wears glasses.
Hobbies + Interests: Card games, gambling, statistics, reading, surrealist fiction, anime (especially mecha anime), more to come as I flesh out this concept more

oh and also since there's no point in hiding it until pregame
[+] because ill have to reveal it in the profile, probably
the mysterious yandere blog writer is Meena do with this info what you will
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Isaiah Hopkins

Quite a lot of siblings, and actively tries to stand out from them. Serial dater, sometimes of older people, with a love of farming and volunteering, sometimes too helpful for his own good. He feels like he constantly needs to be useful and do something. So caught up on activism, politics and basically the future/what could happen/what could have happened that he neglects small details and the present say. Big ideas but no way to convey them, and at times he basically relies on other people to make small decisions for them. Assumes things and holds grudges easily.
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
NotAFlyingToy

Post by NotAFlyingToy »

Alyssa Montrove, an unassuming 'Friend-fiction' writer who spends most of her social downtime being an admin for an open ended chat RP. Mostly plays JRPGs and visual novels, but tends towards being the game master for sprawling fantasy adventures in RP. Has severe ADHD that went undiagnosed for most of their life. Has a mother and brother in her life, father who stays in approximate contact but is getting less and less frequent over time. Is dating a 24 year old who runs a comic book store. Big glasses, long black hair, thin and skinny.

Jaden Bertelli: Snobby twunk who runs track and plays middle linebacker. Has had a lisp since they were very young, and has recently come out as gay. Is musically gifted but puts their energies into athletics instead because sitting still is boring.
Author of the #SwiftBall Bible.
[+] Characters
Hansel Williams never fully realized he was wrong.

Brandon Baxter lost agency, the girl, and power.

Oskar Pearce's shield shimmered, shone, and shattered.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Ah right I have two more now:
[+] Betty
Betty Black is a girl from a well-off family with a lot of local real estate holdings. The youngest of three siblings, she was preceded through school by older brother Archie and older sister Veronica (and has never entirely forgiven her mother for those names). She's in with the popular crowd and part of a fairly specific clique but some of this comes from her ability to coast off the successes of others, especially her friends and her brother, who is now a well-known college sports star looking to go pro; he adores her and will turn up to her high school parties or whatever and lend them some serious cool factor. This also lets Betty get away with being, let us gently say, a difficult sort of person on bad days. She has a temper, gets in people's faces, and while she apologizes for flare-ups in an unprompted way she has a really hard time coming off as sincere with it. Very into playing horseshoes, very into the sort of loud industrial music that curls nose hairs, on her second car because she totaled the first but it's okay because her parents made her wait a whole entire summer before buying her a new one.
On a related note, if anyone has a kid who was once in the popular crowd but now is not, and is looking for a way they ended up on the outs, hit me up 'cause I have a thing I wanna try.
[+] Foster
Foster Triggs is a somewhat troubled young man who has difficulty gelling with school/fitting in. He's been involved in several tussles, and is generally considered temperamental and weird by people who don't know him well, but among friends/people who do know him well he's loyal, giving, and kind, if woefully overwhelmingly pessimistic and bleak. Probably needs to be told to knock off the doomsday prophesying, but doesn't hold the request against you. Has a notable scar but it's not as obvious as he thinks it is, which came from being really goofy in a friend's yard playing with a sword. He is very into synth stuff and would love to chat about assorted 80s post punk/synth punk/minimal wave/wahtever and tends to pull towards slightly more cacophonous/aggressive stuff but it a big believer in artistic vision and plays well with the team in artistic endeavors. Sort of the weird guy at school and tries to own it but doesn't pull it off all the time.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”