What assumptions do I make about your kids at first glance

Send me character appearance descriptions (doesn't have to be finished- a list for your tv3 or v8 kids is a-ok) and I will judge them by their looks- do they seem imposing, nerdy, innocent, etc at first glance?

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Kermit wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:40 am kermit write appearance... for tv3 character.... kermit no write bio yet.... but appearance is done....
[+] Luanne Grasset
Luanne stands at 5'7'', weighs 130 lbs, and is of predominantly French ancestry. She has straight dark brown hair, usually parted in the middle, reaching down to the small of her back. She has large dark brown eyes, a small, refined nose, and thin lips. Her face is somewhat oval-shaped, and is usually bordered by her hair. She has a medium-light skin tone, and usually wears only a small amount of makeup. Her manner of speech comes off as soft-spoken and deliberate, and she is usually uncomfortable or apathetic regarding situations in which she has to raise her voice.

She has a slight, skinny build, though recently she has gained some light muscle tone from doing yoga. She tends to dress relatively low-key, and trends towards long-sleeved tops and capris. On casting day, she was wearing a sleeveless white blouse, a pair of dark brown capris, and black loafers. On her right wrist, she wore an amber-beaded bracelet.
Long hair has an association with femininity and taking care of one's appearance (though it can also swing the other way) and her face is also rather feminine/ not quite cute, but large eyes have an effect on some ppl I guess?? sorry in rambling again uh next um. Her voice being soft makes her seem nice, yet also shy. In a way, that comvined with her white blouse (also feminine) and capris she looks... plain? Not standout?

tldr: Nice, feminine, but doesn't stand out much.
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Jilly wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:17 am henlo I bring for you a mystery child to judge divorced of context including name ok here we go
[+] REDACTED
XXX stands at 5'10" and weighs about 200 lbs. He is rather stout and carries quite a bit of both fat and muscle spread mostly evenly over their body. He is hispanic and ethnically a mix of various Latin American countries, though most of their heritage can be traced back to El Salvador. His skin tone reflects this, being easy to tan and just slightly too dark to pass for Caucasian.

Despite having a slightly high body fat ratio XXX's face is rather sharp and square, with a pronounced jawline aided by a thick neck. His cheekbones are fairly pronounced but are flawed with groups of pockmarks and acne scars, especially on the right side of the face. His eyebrows are thick and strong but are overshadowed by his eyes; they're blue and nearly gray and are fairly thin, giving him the appearance of someone who is always half-asleep. Otherwise he also has a small curved nose, and his lips are fairly thin and unremarkable. His hair is thick and black, and he keeps it in a tight, short and spiky quiff sheared into a fade on the sides. For facial hair, he keeps a modest and well-trimmed anchor beard.

XXX carries themself very low-key and relaxed. He never seems to get too excited over anything outwardly, and any emotion that is there seems to be on a delayed reaction, especially when combined with his naturally calm and drawn out manner of speaking. He does have a habit of staring off into space and trailing off mid-conversation, or even worse make unintentionally prolonged eye contact with a chat partner that can get easily misconstrued as being aggressive when he's just really interested.

As far as clothing picks goes, XXX favors somewhat baggy clothes or going a size up above just right when picking out stuff, and he favors neutral colors especially black. He tends to get cold easily so he usually wears jackets or hoodies and such even during summer, and his thick neck is the only usual giveaway of their musculature underneath. On the day of the abduction he were wearing a black denim/gray hoodie combo jacket with black and white fleur-de-lis emblems sewn on both upper arms, blue jeans, and tan Timberland boots.
XXX looks kinda nice but also... why the redaction? Oh well let's dive in. He's physically rather large, and it probably makes him look a little imposing to certain smaller people, like me lol. His face is pretty masculine- I don't have the best grip on body inage, but I've always been told that pockmarks and acne scars makes someone look unkept and lazy, but let's just only keep the first part ok. thicker eyebrows generally are more... emotional? Standout? And his eyes making him look half-asleep is an interesting design choice. With his hair and beard and everythung in general I probably would see him as being a bit older than he is. When you said his habit of staring into space and being relaxed, there is this sort of... not-in-the-moment-ness to him esp with the eyes.

His clothes are casual. I don't think there's too much to note here other than the fact that he seems to favor comfort more than style

tldr: older than he looks, a masculine and possibly would scare someone easily on Murder Island, sort of... mentally drifting away/not really emotionally *there* or involved.
[+] v8 babies

BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

i'll add Him to the queue
[+] Daniel Ozanne
Daniel stands at five foot nine, and is rather light for his height, with a lean build. His complexion is olive-toned. He has an oval-shaped face with a pointed chin, a pointed nose, somewhat thin lips on a moderately wide mouth, and high cheekbones. His eyes are upturned and narrow in shape, and green in colour. Daniel does wear very light makeup on a regular basis, generally sticking to foundation and lip gloss. As for his hair, it is coloured a reddish brown, is fairly thin, and very wavy. It's currently cut just above the shoulders, and Daniel generally leaves it hanging in a rather scruffy, unkempt manner, though he occasionally pulls it into a loose ponytail.

Daniel dresses casually, and typically in muted or dark colours. Generally speaking, he wears simple t-shirts, jeans, and a jacket or sweater over them, with either sneakers or boots. In addition, he is almost always wearing glasses. On the day of the abduction, Daniel was wearing a loose, black t-shirt, a muted red varsity jacket over it, faded blue jeans, white ankle-socks, and black sneakers. He also wore narrow rectangular glasses with thin red frames.
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

VoltTurtle wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:00 pm Hello! You already know what Kitty looks like but I'm curious what you'd put down as your initial assumptions.
[+] Katelyn Graves
Katelyn is very petite, being very short (4'11") and light (93 pounds), with lightly toned muscles from hiking and archery. Her body is vase shaped, with somewhat wide shoulders for her height, a relatively small chest, a tiny waist, and wide hips. Her face is round, with soft features, a small nose, and bright blue eyes. Her hair is light blonde, and kept in a medium bob cut with spiky ends. Her bangs are usually hanging over the left side of her face, clipped slightly out of the way, but still partially obscuring her left eye. Noticeable bags are under her eyes, caused by a lack of restful sleep. Her posture is usually unnaturally upright and tense when out in public, and slouched when by herself or with people she trusts. Her ears are pierced, with stud piercings, but these are rarely visible. Most of her body is covered with various faded, jagged scars of varying depth, caused by a car crash she was in when she was young. Her forearms and thighs have additional straight scars in lines, caused by self harm. Her neck also bears a unique scar, being a shallow, patterned scar that circles her entire neck, a leftover from a previous suicide attempt. Besides that, her complexion is mostly clear, with the occasional zit that she treats with acne medication. Her voice is very high pitched, sometimes leading strangers to believe she is younger than she actually is.

Katelyn is usually found wearing a long-sleeved white hoodie that covers her entire upper body, with green cat ears and black buttons sewn onto the hood. When not in school but still out in public, Katelyn sometimes wears a white bandana with a stylized cat mouth on it that covers the lower half of her face, or a self-made, white cat-like mask, depending on her confidence and how poor her self-image is that day. When not wearing her bandana or mask, she usually has fake fangs inserted over her real canines, to mimic a cat's fangs. Underneath her hoodie, she usually wears simple, black t-shirts. Her legs and pelvis are usually covered by black leggings bearing white, stylized cats from the knees down, sometimes wearing white jeans if the weather is cold. On her feet, she usually wears a pair of brown leather hiking boots, shoes that she wears for comfort rather than style. With great difficulty, she can be convinced to wear more revealing clothing such as black dresses for formal occasions, but she usually does not wear even slightly revealing clothing if she can help it, preferring to keep her body fully covered to hide her scars. Katelyn's fingernails are typically covered by long, white, acrylic nails that give the appearance of claws, and they are also usually painted black underneath the acrylic nails. Regardless of outfit, Katelyn always makes sure to wear a thick, black choker when out in public, to hide her neck scar. On the rare occasion that she decides to use makeup, she usually only uses heavily applied, black eyeshadow circling her eyes alongside minimal mascara.
Sorry for being late, but... Kitty! Kitty cat! Sweetie babie girl!

Which is incidentally most people's perception of her. She's small, she has a traditionally cute/soft face, and she's wearing a cat hoodie. There isn't an ounce of intimidation in her, really, but the scars do raise a lot of question. She looks childish- it's not only her face or body, but also her hairclips and such, and she seems like she would take care of her appearance (Painted nails, accessories like the choker, and the hoodie) but at the same time not in a popular way. Like... to be honest I knew girls who wore cat ears/fangs in school and they were not treated politely. Honestly, "Weird-but-cute" is a great way to describe her, and her tense posture makes her seem... very anxious, and despite the whole cutesy thing she is rather tomboyish-the hiking boots and shorter hair, probably, and she seems decently athletic.

tldr: Adorable kitty girl! Who probably needs some help.
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

BlizzardeyeWonder wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:40 pm i'll add Him to the queue
[+] Daniel Ozanne
Daniel stands at five foot nine, and is rather light for his height, with a lean build. His complexion is olive-toned. He has an oval-shaped face with a pointed chin, a pointed nose, somewhat thin lips on a moderately wide mouth, and high cheekbones. His eyes are upturned and narrow in shape, and green in colour. Daniel does wear very light makeup on a regular basis, generally sticking to foundation and lip gloss. As for his hair, it is coloured a reddish brown, is fairly thin, and very wavy. It's currently cut just above the shoulders, and Daniel generally leaves it hanging in a rather scruffy, unkempt manner, though he occasionally pulls it into a loose ponytail.

Daniel dresses casually, and typically in muted or dark colours. Generally speaking, he wears simple t-shirts, jeans, and a jacket or sweater over them, with either sneakers or boots. In addition, he is almost always wearing glasses. On the day of the abduction, Daniel was wearing a loose, black t-shirt, a muted red varsity jacket over it, faded blue jeans, white ankle-socks, and black sneakers. He also wore narrow rectangular glasses with thin red frames.
Hello I am sorry my soul died. Anyways... lets look at tje poker twink!

His features are kinda... pointy. Which traditionally makes ppl look more mean and scary and masculime than non-pointy faces, esp with his upturned eyes (associated with slyness, for some reason. Idk im just stereotyping here.) His long hair (and its scruffiness) alomg with his thin frame gives off a vibe of sorta... a mix between effeminate and also messy. His clothes are 'normal' and casual a way- nothing too catchy, except for the jacket which might feel a little... sporty I guess. And also glasses! thank god for nerd stereotypes.

Tldr: poker twink.
[+] v8 babies

MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

I'm cheating because Hades has been drawn but I wanna know what you think. Oh and he's like 5'9"
[+] Image has been cropped to show just him. Art is by Kotori.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Lemme just- *takes kotori's prettyfier glasses off*

still a pretty boye! The first thing I get is, like... defo counterculture- his bangs speak of the ol' emo days. The detail of his jacket and his pins in the shirt really makes him com off as being deliberately messy- on first glance, they look cluttered and loose falling apart. Look again, and it becomes clear that things are actualy carefully arranged. The intimidation of his style is rather dampened not only by the... I canmot help but say what some people will call cringy choices but by his body language in the pictures- they look contemplative, perhaps even unsure- with a casual tone.

In short- his clunterculture aesthetic (and that red eye) gives a messy, almost scary aura but He probably also gets bullied online for having That Hair (jk)
[+] v8 babies

TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Since I finished my last kid's appearance, tell me what assumption you get!
[+] Danielle Bird
Danielle stands at 5’7”, weighing in at 145 lbs. She possesses a rather fit body that she carefully tries to maintain with the proper diet and exercise. She has an hourglass figure with a larger than average bust size, thin waist, and full hips and thighs. Ethnically Danielle is Caucasian with smooth, alabaster skin that is free of blemishes. Her face is smooth and diamond shaped, with a dainty nose, almond shaped eyes that are bright green in color, heart shaped lips, and thin, neatly trimmed, rounded low arch eyebrows. She has straight, silky, shoulder blade length, black colored hair that she tends to style in a variety of ways, though it is rare for her to keep a style any longer than a week. Generally she seems to favor putting her hair into a ponytail more often than other hair styles.

Danielle has an extensive wardrobe, generally favoring clothes that emphasize or show off her figure. Many of Danielle’s clothes are designer brands, and she is proud to show them off as a status symbol. She likes to wear lots of jewelry, more often than not wearing several bracelets, necklaces, and rings on any given day. More recently Danielle has taken a liking to wearing suits as a permanent staple of her wardrobe, with at least four suits that are custom tailored to accentuate her body. She regularly wears a full face of makeup, often leaning towards a natural look but also greatly favors eyeshadow and lipstick that help accentuate her eyes and her lips, respectfully. She has two earlobe piercings, for which she has several different earrings that she trades out to go along with her outfits.

On the day of the abduction, Danielle was wearing a red sleeveless, low cut tank top, black cutoff shorts, and a pair of black Brunello Cucinelli suede and techno fabric sneakers with black half-socks. She also wore two small hoop earrings, six bracelets (three on each arm), and two gold chain necklaces.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Hm... You said that vain was the appearance you're going for, but 'sporty' comes to mind a bit as well... perhaps the sneakers, or the ponytail, or the shorts? Either way, she gives off a bit if an athletic vibe, though the jewelry and the paleness of her skin ruins it a bit. She's also definately conventionally attractive. Her Face shape and almond eyes, along with her height and fashion sense makes her look older than she actually is. With her jewelry and revealing clothes, she definately looks like she really cares a lot about her appearance, too. And the suits look all buisnesswoman-like, but overdramatic and a bit Too Much.

TlDr, Fashionable vain 20something that does A Sport and also drinks vodka at parties with a fake ID. I have no idea where the latter part comes from but it just came to me.
[+] v8 babies

Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Heres another 2 kids for you to judge :)
[+] Chanel Andersson-Joseph
Chanel is mixed race, being of Caribbean and European Descent. As such, her features are a mixed bag of the two cultures. Chanel has a darker skin tone, her Caribbean roots shining through, but still a lighter shade than her mother’s, giving her a nice caramel coloring. Chanel’s face is diamond shaped, with sharp cheekbones and a strong jawline and chin. Her hazel eyes are wide set and downturned, making room for the wide bridge of her snub nose. She also has naturally long lashes, and keeps her brows razor thin and arched to give herself a ferocious look. Chanel has full wide lips, and shiny white, orthodontist perfected teeth with small gums. Her ears are on the smaller side, so she consistently wears large hanging earrings to hide that detail. Chanel’s hair is naturally ultra-curly and thick, which she dislikes, so she keeps her hair cut short and tight and sews in natural virgin texture brazillian weave so she can style it how she wants. On the trip, her current style is a dark brown bob afro with big loose curls. Chanel also never leaves the house without a fully beat face, contoured to soften her jawline and nose, while accentuating her cheekbones and making her eyes look bigger.

Chanel stands at 5’8 and weighs 139 pounds. Chanel keeps in good shape, regularly attending spin and pilates classes and practicing yoga daily. Because of this, she has a strong core and thick, strong thighs. She works especially hard on maintaining her butt, her proudest feature. Chanel’s legs are longer than her torso, so she tends to look taller than she is. Any body hair she may have is quickly waxed away, bikini areas and all. Chanel has long slender fingers and hands, and always has her nails designed and long. For the trip, her nails are a bright baby blue, with the middle and ring of each hand encrusted with rhinestones at the cuticle, and each nail sharpened to a point.

Stye-wise, Chanel usually trends towards the preppy-but-sexy, with pleated skirts and form-fitted sweaters and blouses. Recently, she’s also been politicising herlook a bit, adding in BLM apparel and the like to push her newfound causes. On the trip, Chanel wears a tight white tee with “Black Lives Matter” printed on the front, tucked into a black knee-length windowpane skirt and Thigh-high black suede boots with a stiletto heel. Over the shirt, she wears a baby blue peacoat unbuttoned so that the shirt is easily and readily seen. Her lips are wine-colored for the trip, with a bit of burgundy added to her eye highlight to match. Jewelry-wise, Chanel has on a chunky gold and diamond bracelet on her right wrist, a thick chain necklace with Amber colored beads hanging from it, and dangling infinity earring with white gold and small diamonds encrusted.
[+] Marc Hines
Marc, even in his own words, is the epitome of an average white boy. Marc is a bit on the paler side, due to not really being a part of many outdoor activities and hardly getting much sun exposure. Mark has an oval-shaped face, with a soft jawline and a cleft chin. Marc also has a very prominent Adam’s apple with a long neck. Marc’s eyes are close-set, almond shaped, and a dull dark brown. Over his eyes are a pair of very generic-looking glasses with a moderately thick lens, and black plastic frames. Behind the lenses, his eyes are almost constantly screwed up in a squint, as the prescription on his lenses are horrendously out of date. Above his eyes he has two thick bushy brows that have never been taken much care of, however there is no risk of unibrow. Atop his head is a messy clump of almost ink-black wavy hair, probably a haircut or two past due, and knotted up and messy from lack of care to brush and/or style it in any way. Marc also has large ears that stick out from the side of his head a bit, but usually this is hidden in his mop of hair. His nose is small and upturned with flared nostrils. Marc has thin lips that almost always are scowling, but on the rare occasion that he smiles you can see that both his cheeks are dimpled.

Marc stands at the rather average 5’9, and is quite underweight for his height at 112 pounds. Because of this, it’s very easy to see his ribcage when he’s shirtless, and his collar bones stick out, both of which he finds embarrassing. Marc doesn’t have much body hair to speak of, except in the normal places like his legs, crotch and under his arms, and a small spattering of wiry hairs in the middle of his chest. Not being a very physically active person, Marc’s body is very lanky, and he almost looks fragile. This isn’t helped at all by his wardrobe.

Marc’s family is on a strict budget, meaning most of what he wears has been worn by someone else before him. It’s very rare that he ever receives an article of clothing that is brand new besides undergarments and socks. As such, he doesn’t exactly have a style of his own. Not that he cares much at all what he wears in the first place. Most of his wardrobe consists of faded tee shirts, hoodies with busted zippers and hand-sewn repairs, jeans that have been patched and repatched over and over again and shoes that have almost had their soles walked out. For the trip, his outfit includes a worn out pair of black converse, a pair of faded black jeans that are both too tight in one place and too loose in another, a white graphic tee so faded it’s hard to tell what it originally marketed or said, and a pullover burgundy hoodie that’s two sizes too big for him and comes down almost to his knees.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Irredeemable

Post by Irredeemable »

Sure, let's see what you think Max's vibe is.
[+] Max
Max is not one to put a lot of effort into his appearance. At 5’8” tall and weighing in at 163lbs, his general physical form would be completely average were it not for his most defining feature; the left side of his face. Where his left eye should be is instead an empty socket, and although facial reconstruction surgery has dramatically reduced the extent of the damage, the skin around his left eye still sags and droops; and will do so for the rest of his life.

His remaining eye is a bright green- a fitting tribute to his Irish heritage when combined with his ginger-red hair and his heavily freckled complexion. Max’s skin is starkly pale- he burns quickly on sunny days, and even when filtered behind clouds his freckles are quick to darken, seemingly multiplying as the lightest of them discolours. His nose is small and narrow, his ears are tight to his head, and he takes no attention over his hair, leaving it a uniquely tangled mess each time he wakes up in the morning. If Max spent some time taking care of himself, he might be able to be called handsome by the right person but his utter apathy keeps this lofty goal high above him.

This lack of attention and care extends to his clothing choices too. Max’s entire wardrobe is monochromatic, and that one colour is black. Black shirts, black jeans, black hoodies and occasionally a black jacket, Max habitually shuns graphics, decals, text, or really any distinguishing features from his clothing, partially out of a genuine disinterest, and partially from his habit of buying clothes from Walmart and Goodwill stores and being reluctant for people to realise this.

Perhaps the only things that stick out from Max’s appearance is his habit of still wearing a mask past the pandemic’s end, the crucifix that constantly hangs from his neck and the rare times he wears a short-sleeved shirt, the skull-and-crossbones tattoo on his right bicep, complete with pirate hat and eyepatch over its left eyehole. Keeping in fashion with the rest of his garments, both the necklace of the crucifix and the mask are black, the only variation being the plain gunmetal of the symbol that hangs over his sternum.

On the day of the abduction, Max was wearing a black long-sleeved t-shirt, a set of black jeans, a pair of black trainers, a black zip-up hoodie, a black beanie, his crucifix, and a disposable black cotton mask.
All the world's a stage, all the men and women, merely players.
[+] V8, The Irredeemable Menace

Max McKormicK:"What do you call a kid with one eye? Sick of your shit."

Benji Beecham:"It's weird... Apparently people who call you a snowflake get really offended when you don't identify the way they think you should?"

Jessica Lee-Smith:"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm sure we'll get along great!"
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Tonyksin wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:47 pm Heres another 2 kids for you to judge :)
[+] Chanel Andersson-Joseph
Chanel is mixed race, being of Caribbean and European Descent. As such, her features are a mixed bag of the two cultures. Chanel has a darker skin tone, her Caribbean roots shining through, but still a lighter shade than her mother’s, giving her a nice caramel coloring. Chanel’s face is diamond shaped, with sharp cheekbones and a strong jawline and chin. Her hazel eyes are wide set and downturned, making room for the wide bridge of her snub nose. She also has naturally long lashes, and keeps her brows razor thin and arched to give herself a ferocious look. Chanel has full wide lips, and shiny white, orthodontist perfected teeth with small gums. Her ears are on the smaller side, so she consistently wears large hanging earrings to hide that detail. Chanel’s hair is naturally ultra-curly and thick, which she dislikes, so she keeps her hair cut short and tight and sews in natural virgin texture brazillian weave so she can style it how she wants. On the trip, her current style is a dark brown bob afro with big loose curls. Chanel also never leaves the house without a fully beat face, contoured to soften her jawline and nose, while accentuating her cheekbones and making her eyes look bigger.

Chanel stands at 5’8 and weighs 139 pounds. Chanel keeps in good shape, regularly attending spin and pilates classes and practicing yoga daily. Because of this, she has a strong core and thick, strong thighs. She works especially hard on maintaining her butt, her proudest feature. Chanel’s legs are longer than her torso, so she tends to look taller than she is. Any body hair she may have is quickly waxed away, bikini areas and all. Chanel has long slender fingers and hands, and always has her nails designed and long. For the trip, her nails are a bright baby blue, with the middle and ring of each hand encrusted with rhinestones at the cuticle, and each nail sharpened to a point.

Stye-wise, Chanel usually trends towards the preppy-but-sexy, with pleated skirts and form-fitted sweaters and blouses. Recently, she’s also been politicising herlook a bit, adding in BLM apparel and the like to push her newfound causes. On the trip, Chanel wears a tight white tee with “Black Lives Matter” printed on the front, tucked into a black knee-length windowpane skirt and Thigh-high black suede boots with a stiletto heel. Over the shirt, she wears a baby blue peacoat unbuttoned so that the shirt is easily and readily seen. Her lips are wine-colored for the trip, with a bit of burgundy added to her eye highlight to match. Jewelry-wise, Chanel has on a chunky gold and diamond bracelet on her right wrist, a thick chain necklace with Amber colored beads hanging from it, and dangling infinity earring with white gold and small diamonds encrusted.
Hello I am back.

Chanel looks real pretty! And like someone who puts a lot of care into her appearance- in a sorta-vain sort of way, especially with all the jewelry, which also makes her look rather mature. She's also real pretty uwu but all joking aside she is conventionally attractive. May not be a bit of a tryhard. I don't really know what's the teenager perception of girls who wants to look sexy but I feel like she's at least kind of going for "hot" a lot.
[+] Marc Hines
Marc, even in his own words, is the epitome of an average white boy. Marc is a bit on the paler side, due to not really being a part of many outdoor activities and hardly getting much sun exposure. Mark has an oval-shaped face, with a soft jawline and a cleft chin. Marc also has a very prominent Adam’s apple with a long neck. Marc’s eyes are close-set, almond shaped, and a dull dark brown. Over his eyes are a pair of very generic-looking glasses with a moderately thick lens, and black plastic frames. Behind the lenses, his eyes are almost constantly screwed up in a squint, as the prescription on his lenses are horrendously out of date. Above his eyes he has two thick bushy brows that have never been taken much care of, however there is no risk of unibrow. Atop his head is a messy clump of almost ink-black wavy hair, probably a haircut or two past due, and knotted up and messy from lack of care to brush and/or style it in any way. Marc also has large ears that stick out from the side of his head a bit, but usually this is hidden in his mop of hair. His nose is small and upturned with flared nostrils. Marc has thin lips that almost always are scowling, but on the rare occasion that he smiles you can see that both his cheeks are dimpled.

Marc stands at the rather average 5’9, and is quite underweight for his height at 112 pounds. Because of this, it’s very easy to see his ribcage when he’s shirtless, and his collar bones stick out, both of which he finds embarrassing. Marc doesn’t have much body hair to speak of, except in the normal places like his legs, crotch and under his arms, and a small spattering of wiry hairs in the middle of his chest. Not being a very physically active person, Marc’s body is very lanky, and he almost looks fragile. This isn’t helped at all by his wardrobe.

Marc’s family is on a strict budget, meaning most of what he wears has been worn by someone else before him. It’s very rare that he ever receives an article of clothing that is brand new besides undergarments and socks. As such, he doesn’t exactly have a style of his own. Not that he cares much at all what he wears in the first place. Most of his wardrobe consists of faded tee shirts, hoodies with busted zippers and hand-sewn repairs, jeans that have been patched and repatched over and over again and shoes that have almost had their soles walked out. For the trip, his outfit includes a worn out pair of black converse, a pair of faded black jeans that are both too tight in one place and too loose in another, a white graphic tee so faded it’s hard to tell what it originally marketed or said, and a pullover burgundy hoodie that’s two sizes too big for him and comes down almost to his knees.
Kinda plain. He looks tired. And a bit like he couldn't really care about his appearance- especially with the hoodie, which also makes him look a bit smaller than he is. Unintimidating's definitely a word for it, followed by "he's a nerd." Sorry for short answers I am so so so tired. He looks a bit suspicious? mostly because of the squinty eyes. I won't call him a loser but he's a loser.
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Irredeemable wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:01 pm Sure, let's see what you think Max's vibe is.
[+] Max
Max is not one to put a lot of effort into his appearance. At 5’8” tall and weighing in at 163lbs, his general physical form would be completely average were it not for his most defining feature; the left side of his face. Where his left eye should be is instead an empty socket, and although facial reconstruction surgery has dramatically reduced the extent of the damage, the skin around his left eye still sags and droops; and will do so for the rest of his life.

His remaining eye is a bright green- a fitting tribute to his Irish heritage when combined with his ginger-red hair and his heavily freckled complexion. Max’s skin is starkly pale- he burns quickly on sunny days, and even when filtered behind clouds his freckles are quick to darken, seemingly multiplying as the lightest of them discolours. His nose is small and narrow, his ears are tight to his head, and he takes no attention over his hair, leaving it a uniquely tangled mess each time he wakes up in the morning. If Max spent some time taking care of himself, he might be able to be called handsome by the right person but his utter apathy keeps this lofty goal high above him.

This lack of attention and care extends to his clothing choices too. Max’s entire wardrobe is monochromatic, and that one colour is black. Black shirts, black jeans, black hoodies and occasionally a black jacket, Max habitually shuns graphics, decals, text, or really any distinguishing features from his clothing, partially out of a genuine disinterest, and partially from his habit of buying clothes from Walmart and Goodwill stores and being reluctant for people to realise this.

Perhaps the only things that stick out from Max’s appearance is his habit of still wearing a mask past the pandemic’s end, the crucifix that constantly hangs from his neck and the rare times he wears a short-sleeved shirt, the skull-and-crossbones tattoo on his right bicep, complete with pirate hat and eyepatch over its left eyehole. Keeping in fashion with the rest of his garments, both the necklace of the crucifix and the mask are black, the only variation being the plain gunmetal of the symbol that hangs over his sternum.

On the day of the abduction, Max was wearing a black long-sleeved t-shirt, a set of black jeans, a pair of black trainers, a black zip-up hoodie, a black beanie, his crucifix, and a disposable black cotton mask.
sosososo sorry im late lol

An eyepatch isn't really something that people, like, see every day y'know. And it's probably gonna be the first thing that people see, and, like, it's obviously going to raise some questions, but the two reactions that I gather are "oh, he's been through some shit" and "awww poor guy" and idk which is the more common one. Other than that, he looks... well, like he doesn't really give a shit. Plain's a word, thrown-together's a word, but overall when things are combined he just looks like someone who's a bit scrappy and maybe can't care anymore. he's also wearing all black. Goth lol

Oh, that and the crucifix, obvious "oh hes religious" sign there but that sends... mixed messages w/the rest of his appearance
[+] v8 babies

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”