On the run

A relatively ordinary one-room school building located in the center of the island. A few desks are off to the side, due to the fact that they were hacked to pieces by some sort of weapon in the last SOTF ACT. Other than that, everything is nice and orderly.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Ready when you are, uriel said, with his wrench pipe in his left and his bag in his right hand.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley lightly covered his head when more bullets sounded, glancing back out at the fire between them. "I say we get the hell out of here, what do you say?" He questioned with a light smile.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob held his knife forward in a way any military historian would recognise as an order to charge and ran forward, firing at the voices as he pushed through the flames and rolled to the side to avoid any bullets awaiting on the other side.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam looked at Hawley, and grinned.

"Fucken'A, man. Fucking A. Let's GO."

Motioning to the path, Adam jumped up and began to run away from the school building.

OOC: I'm gone for 'bout an hour or so, so from here, riserugu can keep care of good ol' Mr. Dodd. :P

((Continued in: Hiding))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Suffer not the heretics to live !!!
The witchhunter ran trough the see of flames, raised his wrench pipe and smashed it towards one of the figures. Hoping it would deal some serious damage to the boys skull.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley didn't take a second look at the two charging and quickly took off where Adam had went, soon dissapering off into the darkness covering the woods in thanks for the smoke of the fire.

(( Continued in Hiding ))

(( I'm taking off as well for a bit. I'm going down to the 24, I'm craving some cheese doodles and a slushie. ))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob cleared the firewall only to find that the two men had fled, and were probably out of the vicinity by now. "Damn it, they got away!" he shouted in frustration, holstering the gun and sheathing the knife. "Let them go for now, Uriel. Our spirits may be willing to fight, but our bodies are tired, let us rest for now and take care of the burns we suffered." he said, trying to reason with the witch hunter.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

I guess you are right.
he was burned on several places across his upper body,
and he could use some rest.
We will let them go for now.
the witch hunter turned towards the fleeing boys again and
shouted:
Repent kids, For tommorow you'll die !
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Not to state the obvious or anything, but Jacob's right in front of Uriel.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

The last thing River remembered was nodding off by the fountain for a while. He didn't exactly expect to be awoken by gunshots. Yeesh, takes a little nap and all of the suddent there's a huge commotion outside. Figures. Perhaps he should be a bit more careful from now on. Did those people from the lighthouse follow him? There sure were a lot of them outside, what the Hell was going on? He looked out the windows, the trees were on fire even. Looks like he missed one heck of a fight. He ran out the door, "What the freakin' HELL is goin' on here?" he yelled, the smoke from the fire making him cough.

He recognized one of the people as Uriel, that ultra religious kid who looked like he was going pretty crazy right about now. River figured he'd better run fast before Uriel attacked him for using the word 'Hell' in a sentance. He also noticed someone else, it was Adam! He was relieved, Adam was his buddy from Hockey, he wouldn't kill him, right? He noticed him running off quickly, River grabbed his bag and ran after him.

"Adam! Yo! Over here!" he said, "C'mon, don't leave me with the crazies!"

If he could join up with Adam at least he might have a chance at survival, far better than just staying alone with a damned hammer, that's for sure.

(Continued in: Hiding)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! River avatar by Kermit.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

ooc: thought so, that's why i changed my last post ;)

ic: Crazies ? nobody calls the servants of god crazy.
Bow down for us and pray to the allmighty, or we shall smite you.
and god nows i'm more than willing to do that right now !

the witchhunter prepared to run after him, but then he
realised what he had promised a few seconds ago.
i'll get him to, uriel said.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Calm yourself Uriel, River is no immediate threat, a waste of my ammo and your energy." Jacob said, trying to hold the other man back.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Guess you are right.
let's go back inside and rest a little bit.

ooc: i'm going to rest to, cya
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob nodded in silent agreement, going through one of the doors and into the school.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel followed his partner, and entered a small room.
The desks , chairs and blackboard indicated that the room had been used as a class.
This place seems good enough, you should get some rest jacob.
I’ll make sure no one will disturb you

Return to “School Building”