Hell is Other People

Camilla (isn't here anymore) - Open, after day 4 announcements

The infirmary is the second-largest building in the village, bigger than any of the houses but smaller than the commissary. Like all of them, it is constructed from wooden boards, but is painted bright red. The interior of the infirmary is set out much as one would expect. There is a smaller entrance and reception area and beyond that is a larger room with a collection of six beds, all with bedding present. At the back of this room is a storeroom that once would have contained a collection of medical equipment kept on wooden shelving, although all the equipment and medicine has been removed.
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

The saber pointed towards Diego, he yelped, the first lunge, the beginning of the end, he hadn't bought enough time, this was it-

But then,

Lorenzo was here. Take it, Justin had said.

It was the handle. The handle was what Justin pointed towards him.

...he just handed it to him. He literally just. Handed the saber to Diego. Like that.

It was that easy.

For a second, Diego stared wide-eyed at Justin. Then, he grabbed the handle, pushed himself up, scrambled away from Justin.

He turned, ran towards the entrance. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, don't look a gift horse in the mouth-

Diego couldn't resist.

He stopped, turned around, standing behind Lorenzo by this point.

"Hey, Justin," Diego called out.

A grin broke out on his face.

"Thanks a lot!"

And then to Lorenzo,

"Run!"

With that, Diego picked up his bags, his shovel, and sprinted away from the infirmary, back the way they came, the entire way, a loud cackling emanating from Diego's lungs.

((Diego Larrosa continues in RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4))
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Lorenzo grinned, watching Justin flail back trying to distance himself from Lorenzo’s weapon. He was next to Diego now. That was fine. Sure, Lorenzo couldn’t lob another swing at him right now in case the swing missed and hit his temporary ally, but as far as Justin was concerned he had no reason to stop his assault. Lorenzo and Diego had him trapped in their web, and Justin had no clue at all. Honestly, Lorenzo would have laughed if he weren’t trying to keep the other boy on the ropes. Diego was turning out to be quite the useful tool indeed. Lorenzo gripped the maul tightly and sneered at the boys in front of him. He wanted the threat to sink in. The idea that Justin was experiencing his final minutes to really wash over the other boy. Let the despair of it take the wind out of his sails.

Then, as if they were in a stage play of Lorenzo’s own writing, Justin foolishly handed one of his weapons over to Diego.

Lorenzo’s sneer broke into a mighty grin at this turn of events. Justin must have thought he was strengthening an ally. Two against one versus the big bad Lorenzo. Tag team him and they might have a chance. Too bad for him. The only one about to get double teamed here was Justin, and not in the way Lorenzo usually meant it. Although hopefully there would still be quite a bit of penetration. Diego took the weapon, a sword of some kind, and pushed himself to his feet. Now all he had to do was wait for Justin to defend himself from Lorenzo next blow, and attack him from behind! It was clear as day. No way to fuck this up. Justin was as good as dead here.

Well, at least that’s how it should have went.

Diego scrambled away from Justin, making his way behind Lorenzo. Lorenzo’s eyes widened in confusion, and he turned his head to look at the boy with ‘what the fuck’ written all over his face. Diego must have lost it a bit, as he simply thanked Justin for the weapon snarkily and shouted for Lorenzo to run, before sprinting out of the area as fast as his legs would take him. Lorenzo took a moment to stare at the space where Diego had been a moment before incredulously. Was he fucking high? Because he felt fucking high right now. Why would Diego run off when they had the perfect fucking situation?!

Lorenzo gritted his teeth and groaned.

“Fucking idiot!”

Now he was pissed. Lorenzo turned back to Justin and swung the hammer at him wildly. He wasn’t trying to hit him, just to move him further away. He then grabbed a nearby chair and tossed it at the other boy, before turning on his heel and following after Diego.

“Sorry Justin, guess I’ll kill you next time, bitch!” he shouted behind him as he fled the scene, making sure to scoop up his bag at the front door as he did.

This wasn’t how this was supposed to end. Justin was supposed to be removed from the playing field. Diego royally fucked up. Lorenzo would have to make sure he knew that that came with consequences.

Next time he better not fuck it up.

[Lorenzo Tavares Continued In RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4]
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Justin stood there, dumbfounded and frozen to the floorboards, when Diego made his intentions clear. It felt to be a multi-layered shock: there was the sting of surprise and betrayal, naturally, coupled with thoughts doubling back on the possibilities of what might happen and what could have happened. Justin's mind had been charitable in his attempts to reason out what just happened; perhaps Diego had been telling HIM to run away from Lorenzo while prioritizing his own safety. Such charity didn't last long the more he thought about Diego's body language, parsing each and every individual detail. He was looking at Lorenzo. He was smiling. He seemed strangely satisfied with being handed a weapon... almost giddy, even, that some clever ruse had worked.

And it did. Justin felt stupid. No, he felt worse. Retarded. He felt like the 'retard' that he had been called time and time again, or 'autistic kid' like people eventually started throwing at him in middle school. He would have been pissed, more at himself than anybody else, if he wasn't so afraid that he was about to die.

But instead of using the saber on its previous owner, Diego ran away and took nothing else, leaving Lorenzo and Justin. The danger hadn't gone, it was only less apparent. Together, those two could have killed Justin and he knew it. He'd signed his own death warrant, and it was not his own doing that he was still alive, but Diego's charitable mistake. Somebody else's shortcomings - not a lack of his own shortcomings - that's what it was. He only lived because somebody else decided to make a bad decision at the same time. And he could have still died; all Justin had to defend himself was the very tire iron he found at arm's reach when he first woke into this hell, because he foolishly gave away the arguably more lethal weapon. Lorenzo had something that could kill in fewer strikes. It had more power and more range, and the boy was probably stronger than him. But now that the fight was one on one, Lorenzo suddenly wasn't feeling it, and he left too.

"Y-You... fuck-sh-sh-sh YOU FUCKING COWARD!" Justin yelped after Lorenzo, only once he'd disappeared through the threshold of the door. They weren't interested in a fair fight. He pretended to blind himself to the fact he didn't like fair fights either, but they had him, and now they were running away after getting what they wanted.

He should have been dead. He should have paid for what he did. Now he got to suffer longer, and now he had to do it while knowing that his life had been precariously held in somebody else's hands before being gingerly handed back to him with a condescending pat on the head and a 'there there, special needs kid.'

Fuck you.

Fuck all of you.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you hate hate fuck you hate fuck you

fuck fuck fuck hate fuck hate hate fuck you i hate you fuck you

fuck you fuckers none of this is fair fuck you fuck fuck hate you fuck me i hate this i hate me I hate you i hate everybody

Die Lorenzo fuck fuck FUCK! YOU!

It would be another hour before Justin pulled his head from his shaking and trembling arms, wrists screaming in agony from the tremors he'd induced on them and the marks he'd induced on the walls, on the glass of every window, the soreness in his throat from all the screaming. He'd have broken a camera if he could find one, knowing full well what would happen once he did, but the chaos swimming in his head had blinded him to them... another mercy granted by his own inability to perform a simple task. It'd probably be the last one once the rest of the island found out what he did and how he perpetrated no accident.

Each breath made his lungs tremble a little less, but he probably wouldn't stop shaking until he slept. And even then, Justin fully expected the shaking to be replaced with tears until he could forget this embarrassment or his life ended, whichever came first... and the odds there weren't looking too great.

He'd pay.

They'd all pay.

((Justin Greene continued in a dance in the woods))

Return to “Infirmary”