The Best of You

Privato - Morgan and Lizzie

The hotel where the senior students are housed for the week of their trip. Students are housed three or four to a room, and rooms are divided by gender. The students have full access to the hotel's facilities, pool, and recreation areas during the day, but there is a strict nighttime curfew, and everyone must be in their rooms by 10 PM each night.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Morgan shut his eyes and let his head sag as Camila left them with a parting quip, leaving the two of them alone once more. Any and all mood was undoubtedly shattered into a million pieces at this point, and Lizzie's groan illustrated to him that she was as mortified as he was. Probably even more so.

They sat in silence for a moment. What could he even say? He suspected nothing would make it better. A new realization dawned upon him rather quickly, as well.

"I should probably go, shouldn't I?"

His voice was stronger than he'd later give himself credit for, but there was just a hint of sadness within it. This had been such a weird, wonderful, and wacky afternoon that had gone up in flames. Morgan hoped it wouldn't be the only such afternoon. Of course, this wasn't the time to think with his little head right now. Logically, if people were starting to come back, he needed to be elsewhere pronto.

Clutching the sheet, he looked over at Lizzie expectantly. He knew that he should leave but if she wanted him to stay, he wouldn't argue.
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Slam

Post by Slam »

“What? No!”

Lizzie yanked her head out from under the cover as Morgan tried to take his leave. She moved in closer to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and nuzzling her head into him.

“I mean…urgh. I really enjoyed it and that was really awesome, and I don’t want it to be all weird and awkward, ‘cause I totally want to do that again. Well, maybe I guess we should just do it somewhere more private so they don’t walk in on us again?”

She pulled back, looking Morgan in the eyes.

“Really, that was great. You’re really great." she smiled up at him. She was still dying on the inside, but she wanted Morgan to see her smile, and she wanted to smile at him. She didn't want to let this moment be ruined by a little humiliation.

Still, she glanced at the door. There was no reason it had been locked, and they were still lying in the bed together, naked. Someone else could easily walk in, and that realisation was enough to make Lizzie put just a little bit of space between her and her beau. Breaking away from his eyes, she opted to stare at the blanket she started turning in her hands, instead.

“Well. Um, yeah. Maybe we should pick this up later? I’ll text you?”
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

He knew what she would say and even expected how it would come out of her mouth. Morgan wasn't an idiot. What they had done - while wonderful and exciting and maybe the start of something really special - was terribly timed in every possible manner he could think of. Maybe if they were college students and this was someone's dorm, he could have gotten away with sticking around. That would have been understandable; expected even.

"You're pretty great, yourself."

But this was a high school trip, chaperoned and supervised by their teachers. They had already been walked in on by Lizzie's roommates. That was likely to be socially embarrassing. Nothing that would give him all that much pause, not this close to the end of the year, but gossip had a way of spreading around George Hunter High like wildfire.

Lizzie smiled at him and the look allowed his chest to feel full. The embarrassment seemed hours away now and while the need to exit the room was probably the most imperative thing at the moment, he couldn't help but savour in it. Sure, they were near the very end of the school year. There wasn't much time until they'd all be heading their separate ways around the country and the world, but who was to say that they wouldn't spend their last summer together? No one could predict what was going to happen. Perhaps they'd keep in touch; maybe he'd even go visit her at school, or vice-versa.

"Absolutely, we should. You're right, though. I need to get outta here. But you have my number." He grinned. "You know where I'll be for the next few days."

The prospect only made his smile larger. He'd been counting down the days until he could get out of Chattanooga, away from the dour expression that his father seemed to wear around the house all the time. He'd been just so ready to get going off to university, to see what kind of new adventures that would bring.

Now, though? Morgan gathered that maybe he didn't have to count the days anymore.

Slipping out of the bed, he made quick work of gathering all of his clothes. They went onto his body about as quickly as they'd come off, though the dampness from the impromptu fountain-visit didn't bother him as much as it had when he'd been waiting in the hallway. He could go back to his room and change, of course - and would have to do so with some haste, but he had one more important piece of business to tend to before he could head out.

"Hey, Lizzie?" Morgan crossed the room and stood over the girl, still naked and hiding beneath the covers. "I'm really glad we ran into each other a few weeks ago."

Morgan leaned down and kissed her, lingering for a moment before he pulled away.

"I can't wait to see what kind of trouble we can get into this summer."

Shooting her a grin while he felt his cheeks flush a little, Morgan gave the room a once-over to ensure he hadn't forgotten anything. Patting his pocket for his room key, he gave Lizzie one more wink before he opened the door and slipped into the hallway.

Thankfully, there was no one wandering about - the girls had obviously been mortified enough to flee the hall, if not the building. Chuckling to himself, Morgan headed over towards the stairs. This trip to Washington D.C. had been eventful as all hell, and as he opened the door and headed in the direction of his room, Morgan wore a satisfied smile.

He couldn't wait to see what the future had in store. No matter what, he was sure it was going to be fun.

((MORGAN DRAGOSAVICH PREGAME CONCLUDED; CONTINUED IN SOTF: V7))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Lizzie watched Morgan dress from her bed viewpoint. As awkward as the moment had become, she still found herself very turned on by the sight of his naked form. Something about the linear nature of his body and how it was proportioned. Or more likely, his sweet ass. Seriously, goddamn.

She smiled back at him as they kissed goodbye, nodding in agreement at the promise of summer shenanigans. She waved him away as he left the room with a wink, and stared after him as the door shut behind him. Suddenly she was alone again, naked and deflowered in her hotel room. She looked at the bags of souvenirs she’d bought for her parents. It definitely wasn’t where she’d seen the day going.

She hugged her knees a while longer, pondering what to do next. Getting dressed and maybe trying to do some damage control on her roommates was a good idea. Maybe she’d overreacted when she thought they’d tell absolutely everybody. Then again, maybe she hadn’t. She pouted just a little; it was a situation she was better off resolving than leaving alone.

Still, it could wait. She rubbed hands up and down her bare legs, reliving Morgan’s skin pressing against hers. The sheer heat that had come off him, from his goods, was crazy. Just thinking about it was making her feel very disappointed that things had ended before they were undeniably accomplished.

Well, no sense leaving things unfinished.

((Lizzie Lebowski pregame concluded - Follow her antics in V7!))
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Return to “The Hotel”