V7 Yearbook Stuff

jilly gave me permission i swear im only sort of jacking his style

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Fenris

V7 Yearbook Stuff

Post by Fenris »

hey y'all so see: jilly's thread about v6 yearbook stuff except without any actual reason behind it this is just purely for funsies

post yearbook quotes or the ads your kids' parents took out or whatever else here
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't already thinking about them.

Abel Zelenovic - "You're the best around! Nothing's gonna ever keep you down! - 'You're the Best' by Joe Esposito"

Desiree Beck - [Did not provide one]

Ramsey Cortez - "They call me Ranch, because I be dressin'."

Katelynne Kirkpatrick - "My first taste of love oh bittersweet, green on the vine like strawberry wine. - 'Strawberry Wine' by Deanna Carter"

Dedication pages:

Abel's is a full page, fairly generic with quotes from his mom and dad separately. Plenty of pictures line up all over the page consisting of a baby photo, a photo of him in a baseball game tagging someone from the opposing team as they fail to slide into home plate in time, a photo with his girlfriend Amber Yates, and a couple other candid shots of that sort. There is also a full size photo render of him discreetly overlapping a couple of the photos.

Katelynne's is a half page with a dedication quote from both her parents and aunt. One photo is of her riding a horse and another is a candid shot working a sewing machine. The section also has a render of her from the waist up. The background has a motif featuring horses running on a plain.

Ramsey also has a half page with one quote combined from his whole immediate family including his sister Angie. It is fairly plain, with just a baby photo and a shot of him working on music production with Ace Ortega in the background.
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Violet Schmidt - "We don't have "arcs"; we are just human beings. - Dave Strider"
Appears in a photo of the school Orchestra in concert, mid Violin pluck, as well as with the rest of the Orchestra in a group standing on the end of a row.

Lucas Diaz - "Give Nora Barnacle my regards."
Does not appear in the rest of the Yearbook.

Max Rudolph - “Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. ― Marcus Aurelius , Meditations."
Several photographs of the Baseball team feature him; additionally, he has a half-page spread placement from his parents of him at debate competitions and a picture of him in his tuxedo before going to prom.

Liberty Wren - "Il vaut mieux être marteau qu'enclume [meaning: It's better to be a hammer than an anvil.]"
Has a full page picture of her ice skating towards the middle of the book. Appears in several photos of student government, and has a cameo in a few action shots of other clubs as well.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Faith C. Marshal-Mackenzie - “People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care, Theodore Roosvelt.”

Luca Thomas - "When you're curious, you find lots of things to do - Walt Disney"

Parker Green - "If you're reading this - Good."
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.
Espi

Post by Espi »

Toby Underwood is present in the track and the MtG club group shots. He has no dedication page.
"Life is a lot like Magic. You battle your enemies with monsters and spells and-wait."

Paloma is not in any clubs. She does have a dedication page featuring a number of her photographs and pictures of locations in the school. Her parents have submitted the quote 'You're destined for great things!'
"'Title: Youth in Repose'"

Rhonda is in the group shot for the basketball team. She has no dedication page.
"Graduating is scary, but lots of people have done it before, so it can't be that bad, right?"

Johnny is in the soccer team. He has no dedication page. He also didn't bother submitting a yearbook quote
Shiola

Post by Shiola »

"At the end of our exploration we shall return to where we have started, and know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot"
Caroline Ford has a sparse half-page, prominently featuring a picture of her and Regina Petrov at a bake sale.

"Fight every fight like you can win. - Against Me!"
Erika Stieglitz has a full page of various pictures of her participating in environmental activist events at school.

"The stars will never be won by little minds; we must be big as space itself. - Robert A. Heinlein."
Henry Sparks' page is just a spread picture of his "successful" rocket launch.

"I took a battering but I've got thicker skin, and the best people I know are looking out for me. - Frank Turner"
Tyrell Lahti is present throughout the yearbook with a few pictures of him boxing, in the culinary department, and band.
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

"Every cloud has a silver lining."
Julien Leblanc has a full page, consisting mainly of pictures of him around the school and with some friends. The most prominent one is him sitting astride a Yamaha, keys to it visible in his left hand.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Ace Ortega: “The South got something to say.” - Andre 3000
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Camilla Bell appears in various places through the yearbook and sent some photos of the gardening club to the yearbook committee. In addition, she has a half-page dedication with a quote from her Aunt Caroline. "Your mountain is waiting, dear. You'll go far!"
Yearbook quote: "Now it's getting hard to stay, the children move to a bigger city."

Meilin Zhou got a half page dedication with quotes from her mother, father, and brother. She also appears in the volleyball team group shot and in various other places.
"Good luck in uni!"
"Wherever you'll go you'll shine!"
"Go write a book already"
Yearbook quote: "Let's keep in touch, everybody!"
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Lucas Abernathy - "I am big! It's the pictures that got small."

Sierra Cook - [Did not provide one]
The Bearded One

Post by The Bearded One »

In Clayton Barber's class picture, he is wearing a grey Fedora and an impish smile. His eyes are closed.

Yearbook quote: "Alea iacta est -- Julius Caesar"
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Keisha Higgins-Bell:
"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." - Maya Angelou
Keisha appears throughout the yearbook in the photos for the volleyball team, debate team, cheerleading squad, and the newspaper staff.

Kelly Nguyen:
"The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear." - Aung San Suu Kyi
Kelly appears in the photos for the archery team, yearbook staff, and the photography club. She has a full-page deciation spread showcasing some of her animal photographs, as well as her as a young girl holding up a scrapbook, as well as photos of her volunteering.

Adele Jones:
"Why men great 'til they gotta be great? Don't text me, tell it straight to my face." - Lizzo
Adele Jones appears in group shots for the choir, swim team, dance team, Gay-Straight Alliance, and the Anti-Bullying Association. She has a half-page dedication, with well-wishes and congratulations for college.
"Bye, 'Dell!"
"We can't wait see what you'll achieve!"
"Congratulations on surviving living with us!"

Tonya Collins:
"Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness." - Oprah Winfrey
Tonya appears in the group shots for the badminton team.

Aditi Sharma:
"People tend to forget their duties but remember their rights." - Indira Ghandi
Aditi appears in shots for the cheer squad, debate team, and the softball team.

Mike Brown:
"“You never know what’s going to happen… And that’s the fun of it!! That’s what baseball’s all about!!” - Keiichi Arawi
Mike appears in the baseball team group shot, and also has a half-page dedication, showcasing him playing tee-ball as a kid, playing guitar, and some photos with his family. The dedication reads Can't wait to see what you do next, our not so little boy - Ma and Pa, in both English and Filipino.
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Beryl Mahelona - "Science, for me, gives a partial explanation for life." - Rosalind Franklin

She is not smiling in her quote photo. She appears in a number of miscellaneous other photos, often appearing as if she isn't aware that she's in the photo. She has no dedication.

Demetri Futscher - "What a way to start anew, to shed your skin and find the old you." - Greg Barnett

Appears in soccer team photos and yearbook club photos. A few page blurbs and captions in various parts of the yearbook are recognizable as his bland style of writing- if one pays attention they might notice he never touched anything that had women in the photo. He has a half page dedication, a bit cheesy with the focus on photos of his youth, complete with a hand-sketched family black-and-white from his sister Hannah.

Princess McQuillan - "He that dares not grasp the thorn / Should never crave the rose." - Anne Bronte

She appears in many of the theater-related photos of the Yearbook, in a diversity of roles from lead to supporting. She has no dedication.

Camila Cañizares - "I had to pick myself up and get on with it." - Sam Walton

She appears in almost nothing else and has no dedication page.
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”