Shelter from the Rain

A lighthouse, very reminiscent to the one used on the island for one of the BR ACTs. If used well, this could be quite the grand place to barricade one's self in, or gather a large group in.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Don't think I'll hesitate to put a bullet in your head if I see you following us, you scum." David said to Blaine as he put his gun away, spitting at the other boy's feet and walking away. The only reason he hadn't killed the boy was because he hadn't attacked, but the other boy would not be so lucky if he and David ever met again.

((Continued in: G19 - Stings like a Bitch))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Blaine kept his spot backed into the lighthouse; handaxe raised in an attempt to hopefully block any attack that the bigger boy of the group could use against him. Another small whimper escaping his lips at the sight of muscles tensing before him, though as quick as the young man had come up on him he turned away after some coaxing from the red-head.

And one by one they all seemed to turn away from the lighthouse, intent on walking away it seemed. The one young woman who had been pointing a gun at him this whole time finally dropping her stance and aim against him, turning away as well, muttering instructions to him as she did.

Nodding in haste, Blaine dropped the handaxe back along his side. “Yes… Blaine promises… promises not to follow.” He said as he moved back toward the door, hoping to close it biting back wanting to do something to the one with the foul mouth who spit at him, and simply stuck his tongue out before closing the lighthouse door with a snap.

Falling back against and sliding down to sit against the ground, and amongst the mess of what was left of Jimmy.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Hawley allowed himself to breathe in deeply before releasing it. He hadn’t had that feeling in a while – well at least at that magnitude. When they had fought against Jacob and Uriel those three times, yeah… he felt that sick feeling in his gut that he could die, but he also knew there was a chance for him to halt them in there place.

But against the blood-soaked boy he had gone to school, that feeling came back greater than before. Be it from the sight of what he had done to the corpse on the floor… or something else. And then what he had done to stop Marcus, they both could have been killed, yes they hadn’t seen a weapon but from what Madeline had said he had something… and who knew what else.

What he had done with Marcus, he could hardly seem himself doing at the start of this game, but suppose you as a person can evolve in even the worst of situations. Replacing the pistol in the pocket of his jeans, he removed the map from another pocket unfolding it and looking over the areas in general.

It was still raining, though recently it had begun to take that of light drizzle compared to the downpour it had been earlier. “So the clinic then?” He muttered lightly, having remembered someone had offered the idea before Blaine had came out.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Madelaine turned towards Hawley for the briefest moment, still looking somewhat pale. She was biting slightly on the curve of her little finger in silent contemplation, looking unsettled and nervous. Immediately removing eyecontact, she only nodded slightly and uttered a quiet noise of affirmation.

She coughed slightly onto the back of her hand, still not having completely recovered from her cold. At least now the rain had thinned out into a drizzle of mist that landed in a light sheet on her dampened clothes and hair. Still, there was a chill around her exposed face, hands, and legs, but...that was not the reason why Madelaine had studdently started trembling.

It was then that she realized that her hand was still tightly gripping the Smith & Wesson by the handle. Staring at it for a moment, she slowly let it slide back into her pocket. She could still feel its metallic weight tap against the side of her hip in constant rhythm as she walked on. She remembered Blaine's tear-and-blood streaked, frightened face back in the lighthouse.

"To look like a monster, but speak like a child...." She mused to herself, moving her fingers away from her now pale lips. She gave a side-long glance towards Amanda and Hawley. Words escaped her lips, making her thoughts audible.

"This game....it just keeps taking away from us, doesn't it? Grabbing at anything it can get ahold of, and then ripping it away, taking and taking until there's nothing left. Even while we stop to try and make sense of it all, it keeps draining away."

She gazed down at her feet as she walked. "...What will happen to us now?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Marcus' grim reply to Madeleine's words was a simple shrug of his shoulders. He really did not know what was going to happen. He did know one thing though. He still did not like leaving a cold blooded killer sitting in a doorway covered in the life fluid of some presumably innocent kid. Marcus hastily scribbled something on his pad, then held it out for the trio to see.

I guess I just dont understand how you guys are able to just walk away. He obviously killed that other boy, and dont give me some self defense bullshit, he was lapping the blood off of his fingers! Do you expect him to just stop attacking people because we slapped him on the wrist? I just dont understand you guys.

(Continued in: Cody's Arrival)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Madelaine looked over to peer at what Marcus had wrote. Pursing her lips slightly in an unreadably calm expression, she looked up at him, having to crane her neck back slightly due to the height difference.

"I can understand what you mean....To tell you the truth, I don't feel all that secure, knowing that we're stranded on the same island with at least one or two psychotic murderers running around. But, thinking selfishly, and this is just my opinion: I'd just rather avoid the unnecessary bloodshed. In this kind of situation, when its a struggle just to survive, justice or even revenge bears no relevence. Of course...necessary self-defense applies, but that person seemed to have decided not to attack us..."

She looked away now....this time she seemed lost in thought again, musing audibly. She happened to be doing this a lot lately, speaking out her feelings and thoughts without prompt.

"To tell you the truth, I almost looked at the guy as though he were one of those wooden targets at archery practice...except moving and talking, and without a visible bullseye. Now that I think about it, I feel horrible, ashamed of myself. But if I had really took it across the line, and shot him down, I would never be able to look at myself the same way. It'll stick with me forever."

"Even if I intended to go back....I could never face my family if I ended up killing someone, even out of self defense."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Amanda hollowly almost echoed what Madelaine said to Hawley.

"This game...I think what happens in this game is going to stay with us forever - whether we live OR die..."

Quickly, she shook her head, fighting to get out of her delierium. She was fraught with worry, both for Adam, and for her group. They seemed to be losing a bit of cohesion, and as could be expected, it was something Amanda was deathly afraid of. In this game, your worst enemy could in fact be your best friend, and that was something that terrified her to no end. The way she looked at it, if she stuck with Hawley and Madelaine, she would be all right. Both seemed to be rational, reasonable people, although she had her doubts earlier on about Hawley when she had heard the announcements that he had killed people. She hoped that it would never come to that for her.

"Yeah Hawley...let's go to the clinic. I don't think that staying around here is much of an idea anymore."

Amanda looked at Madelaine, a little worried. The girls' condition had improved since before, but it seemed as if she were having trouble keeping certain thoughts insider of her head. Amanda couldn't help but wonder what Madelaine was really thinking. She couldn't help wonder if she had already given up...

...and she couldn't help but wonder how long it would be until she did the same...
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Pinching the bridge his nose again he listened (or read) the spoken thoughts of the others lightly, taking it in and letting it sink in, but offering no words back. Really what was picking at his mind where what the words Marcus had wrote, yes, he could understand where he was coming from… but he too was a proven killer even if two had been in self-defense, and one had been an accident.

He still had Van Garret’s death on him, a death that had neither came out of self-defense or had been an accident… it had simply been out of sheer rage and hate for the young girl. And though his act of killing her differed greatly in some areas than Blaine, really if you looked at it, it was all the same.

They both had killed without any remorse to the person they where doing the act against, each had made the act bloody while both victims probably fought to try and escape with their lives. After having either been hit with an axe, or had two rounds of shotgun blasts one into your gut and the other into your thigh.

“With all that’s happened, and that I’ve done… If I get off this island, I have no plans of returning to my life before all this. I can’t… I won’t be able to be a normal fifteen-year-old knowing I had seen all this, and killed people myself.” Pressing a hand to his forehead he sighed, “We’re children… and already we’ve seen and felt more than most adults in the world.”

Sighing he moved the hand along through his damp hair, “I suppose all I can do now is help those that deserve to get off this island, that’s why I decided to come with you two.” He said lightly letting his eyes drift toward Amanda and Madeline some.

Folding his map away, he sifted the pack on his shoulders continuing along the path to back to the clinic still fresh in his mind from when Adam, Alan and himself had traveled to the lighthouse from the place in question.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Turning her head slightly, Madelaine gazed at her two companions, falling silent as she listened in turn as they made their thoughts audible, sharing them amongst the group. It felt strange to her, sharing her thoughts like this to people her own age, whom she had just barely met. To think that they were complete strangers only a while ago...

Though she kept it to herself, she felt some sort of attachment towards these two. First there was Hawley, a complete stranger, undoubtedly and admittedly one of the killers of the game, now diverting his path to become someone who could help them without anything in it for himself. And of course, there was Amanda, the fellow classmate she had barely associated with before now. To think, that it took at least a month for them to become acquaintances, but it took barely a few hours to become friends.

But perhaps she was getting too familiar, becoming attached to these two strangers...but what else could she do? Trusting may as well be the most dangerous thing in the world right now, but just the feeling of being able to trust at least these two had been what had helped Madelaine pull through everything she had been through up to this point. It was something she just could not let go of.

"It's true that none of us can go back to the way we were before all of this...from the moment we stepped aboard that plane to be transported to this island, our lives changed..."

She walked ahead of the two, stepping a bit far off in front of them, then began to walk backwards while looking at them.

"But we can't take back the past. All we have now is the present, and whatever future we might have. All we can do is look forward, and make the best out of it all. Also..." Still walking backwards, she raised her fingers to calmly point first at Amanda, and then at Hawley.

"Both of you have something to look for, something more important to you than anything else. That fact alone may as well be the main thing keeping you from giving up completely to this game. As long as you're still living and still looking, you might as well keep on living. Because you'll know that there's always hope." She smiled at them bravely before turning away, stretching her arms behind her.

"So, since we're in this together....as long as we're sticking together and fighting back together, sharing the same thoughts and feelings...we might as well leave this place together."
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Amanda smiled at Madelaine's declaration of friendship, or together-ness, or whatever it may have been. She looked at the girl, and glanced at Hawley, smiling at him.

"There's something Adam always likes to say, and I really think it applies. You know what I say to that? Fuckin' eh!"

Amanda was a strong teenager, stronger and very mature for her age. If there was one thing she knew inside, it was that she wouldn't give up until she found Adam. After that, perhaps her goals would change, but for now...Madelaine was right. Finding him was the most important thing at the time, and something that She knew that she would have to do in order to survive any length of time at all. Trying to give herself as much visible strength as possible, she nodded to her group, and guestured to the path towards the clinic.

"Well, shall we?"

((Amanda continued in G19 - Stings Like a Bitch))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley had to admit, he couldn’t help the light chuckle that escaped his lips as he lightly shook his head listening Amanda as she took a quote of Adam’s, smirking still he glanced upward lightly before glancing off down the path they where currently traveling down.

Madeline was right, again, he noted though unlike Amanda what he was looking for wasn’t on the island – wanting to find his mum was the most important feeling he had running through him at the moment. And the only way he’d be able to find her was to of course to survive long enough to find a way off this island.

Sighing some, he moved replacing his glasses on his face, which he had kept off since leaving the house. No point in wearing them in the rain was kind of driving in a car without windshield wipers. “Yeah. Let’s go…” He said, keeping his steady pace down the path, taking another brief glance to the sky and the specks of blue starting to appear.

((Continued in: G19 - Stings like a Bitch))
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Blaine had sat there; quietly thinking to himself for the whole time as buried his head into his arms which rested on his knees. He no longer cared about the once warm blood, now deathly chilly and sticky to the touch that clung his clothes and skin.

After more moments passed by, he felt the need to stay here thinning. “But they told Blaine not to follow… not to follow… follow.” He muttered lightly to himself as he lifted his head a little, pushing his hand into the ground and lifting his body off the floor glancing off to the hallway where the spiral stairs that led upward into the rooms lay, where Wednesday was… his friend.

Shaking his head, he turned to the door he had been leaning again gripping the doorknob and pulling the world open to the misty world outside. The rain had long since ended around the time before the announcement began telling the people of the island of the twenty-seven deaths on the island as of now…

Glancing back inside, at the mess he smiled lightly, “Goodbye friend…” He muttered before taking off out of the lighthouse, and into the world outside.

((Continued in: "Though We May Not Survive It..."))
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Wednesdays heartbeats started to return to it’s normal pace when
The front door slammed shut.
He’s gone, he’s finally gone the women whispered, while small tears rolled down her cheeks.
She didn’t saw what happened downstairs, but the endless screams and the song blaine sang told Wednesday more than enough.
She had locked herself up and waited until her new “ friend “ would forget about her and
Leave the lighthouse.
And luckly for her, Blaine did.

When Wednesday was sure nobody was around, she stood up and removed
Everything she had placed in front of the door.
Then she left the room and descended the stairs, with her staff in hand.

Her hart stopped for a second when she saw jimmy’s corpse.
Suddenly, her vision changed, and instead of the young boy,
The love of her life lay in front of her.
She couldn’t let this thought become reality.

Wednesday stood up and walked towards the door.
Please be ok Chi, she muttered.
The young girl slung her backpack over her shoulder and left her hideout,
In search for her friend..

Continued in: bathroom facility -> a well deserved shower.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.

Return to “The Lighthouse”