Bake And Date

Private; tagging Tonyskin

Prom preparations, date-seeking, and anything else which concerns prom and takes place within a few days before the event goes here.
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Regina laughed as she and Adonis went back and forth about what color dress she should wear. Adonis claimed to not be the best when it came to fashion, but that was alright, he just needed to help her decide on a color, she could find a dress that she felt suited her on her own. Regina was really looking forward to prom now; not as if she wasn’t before, but having someone to go with added something to the whole ordeal. She was already imagining how he’d look in a tuxedo and the thought brought a smile to her face. They were going to look so adorable together in photos. Adonis told her he couldn’t allow her to go unaccompanied, and grabbed her around the waist, wanting to show off his dance moves at prom. She laughed and playfully smacked him on the arm.

“You can show off all the moves you want, but at least wait for prom, hahaha!” She spun out of his arms and grabbed her phone, quickly checking the time.

“All right! Now that that’s decided, let’s make some treats and then we can gorge ourselves while we look at some colors and prom stuff I have on my phone.” She smiled at him.

“I’m really excited! Thanks for asking me.”

With that said, Regina turned back to her mangos and quickly returned to her task of peeling them all. There was nothing better than good friends and good dessert. It really was the perfect combination.

[Regina Petrov Prom Continued Elsewhere]
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis was happy. How could he not be? The two of them were definitely going to dance like crazy and just generally have a great time with others there. He was now really pumped for it and he couldn't wait to get a suit that would look fantastic. He had a idea for what he wanted to get but he was going to have to discuss it over with Regina first. Besides he was curious about what kind of dress she would like to wear at the prom. He was betting that she was going to look very beautiful.

"Oh, I am definitely going to show off in front of everyone. Don't you worry, Gigi." Adonis said, laughing in a boastful manner and he turned back to the food that they were going to enjoy eating later on. "Yes, I can't wait to dig into these tasty treats and look up some cool and amazing-looking dresses and suits with you, Gigi. Let's get back to it! Also.... Your welcome, Gigi."

((Adonis Cohen Prom continued elsewhere.))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)

Return to “Before Prom”