The Afterlife

...a satire of sorts...

This board contains out-of-character discussion from and about the V1 era, as well as the non-canon V1 RPs.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"No kidding," Kichiro laughed, "seems so fake. But what do I know? I didn't even notice my sister! Hey, Amanda's thinking about Adam too. Maybe your friend will get to have a romance before he goes, eh Andrew?"

Venka toddled off, walking over to meet with August and Helena. "I'm tired of hearing about death, I'm going to go have some fun."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((Well I wrote for both, but take one if you want.))

For a little while, it was hard being the first person to die. And during that time Helena Van Garret hardly understand anything that was happening around her, she just knew she one minute she was staring down the figure of Hawley Faust. Blood spilling from her from the wounds from his weapon in her thigh, the first one given in her belly.

It had all been rather quick really, now that she thought back on it. Her death, she never figured at this age she’d be thinking about such a thing… but that’s destiny it far from anything but cruel at times. And seeing that only some time had passed, it was still a clear picture to her, her senses able to revisit every feeling, and emotion going through at the time.

The rocks in the dirt digging into her knees, all the blood staining her dress a sick color of red only small patches of orange and floral pattern left to see. Her hands cupping at her stomach trying to shot the blood flow, but it just wouldn’t stop no matter how hard she pushed… at then light someone flipping a light-switch everything went dark.

Helena had only been alone for a little while, still trying to take all this in… after all wasn’t heaven supposed to be fluffy clouds with people flying around in togas, and playing harps. Guess everyone’s view where different, and she figured she’d be alone for the rest of her after-life, besides the random waiter-people wondering the building.

…That is till another boy she didn’t recognize as anyone from Barry Coleson walked in, and slowly the once empty place began to fill as the TVs helped keep the informed off all the deaths happening about the island. As well as what the living was up too and thinking at that moment, and as time continued to press on, and her personality slowly begun to change as well she noted. Of the students she had remembered harming (and even those she hadn’t) from her school, she felt the need to walk up to them and apologize for her actions in life.

And doing so gave her this new view on life… well afterlife. And when Day One on the island came to an end, and Day Two began Helena’s new goal was locating her friend; August Masbeth. Once indeed finding the girl (she having paired up with a Terry Woodward) she had made sure to check up whenever given the chance to change the channel.

The sickness that washed over her when she managed to change it the afternoon of the second day only to discover that she was watching her own friend… a friend more like a sister. Being killed on the TV screen before her, killed by the same young man who had so ruthlessly done her in so many people ago.

And even though it seems wrong to admit, she was happy when August walked through those doors and she was able to speak with her friend again. Though at the moment, both sat quietly at a table away from everyone else. Helena still donned in her sundress though without the blood, August wearing her outfit complete with a jacket she didn’t remember the girl owning. Her usually covered right arm, not covered by bandages anymore as August discovered shortly after coming her that the burn scars where no longer there.

Taking a small sip of the soda before her, Helena took a glance to August as she cradled a mug of warm tea in her hands, staring blankly into the liquid reflection of herself. Smiling softly, she glanced off toward where some where crowded up at the bar she catching only a few words but from what she could guess it had to do with betting that had became popular amongst the group as of late.

Hearing Hawley’s name she frowned sighing, and returning to her friend, “What do you think, of this whole new turnover for Hawley?”

August glanced up, a similar frown on her face as she shook her head. “He still murdered in cold blood, yes Terry and I can be put off as self-defense, and Venka was an accident. But he killed you without any reason beyond hate…”

“Yeah.” Helena returned nodding, taking a long swallow of her drink, she supposed this was all natural who those of them that had been murdered the dark feelings they had toward their killers. She knew Edward was similar, but he was too happy and hyper all the time to really tell.

It was the same with others… when this whole death thing set in, it was almost like you weren’t died at all.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"You guys doing alrigt?" Venka asked the two as she took a seat across from them. She sensed something was up.

"Still hooked on Hawley?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Art pointed to the screen as they watched Hawley himself on the monitor. At the time being, it looked like he was confronting Jacob Starr, the murderer of the hour, or so it seemed.

At least he just shoots people, he doesn't open them up and play with what's inside. Damn.

Rolling his eyes, he pointed at the screen as Amanda had a bit of a meltdown, pointing the gun at Jacob's head. Tapping Lipson twice, as well as Venka, he motioned for them all to look at the screen.

"Guys! Look at that...maybe Amanda's going to put an end to Jacob. Bro, that would be awesome."

Lipson glanced at the screen and shook his head.

"I don't know, man...she's pretty fucked, you know? Like look at what she's thinking...looks like she lost it, guy..."
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Looks like Jacob had a change of heart." Alan said, finally breaking his silence. "It's a bit obvious, not only with those thought-subtitle things, but the fact that that entire group would be dead right now if he was still playing."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Psh," Kichiro laughed at Alan's last comment, "It's like the old one with Minase. Four people with weapons against one, three having guns? Plus, Hawley knows this guy. He wouldn't have made it if he stood his ground."

Kichiro ordered up a root beer and started to sip it with a straw, watching the scene on the television.

"Hey, Andrew, whaddya think will happen with Amanda and Adam, hmm?"
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Klock or Lipson?
IC: "Then how do you explain him turning on his own gang to help those other people get out? If it had happened around the time he killed me, everyone there would be here, along with the two guys with him, most likely. And the fact that he seemed to willingly give up his weapons." Alan argued, having been monitoring his killer's progress on another television not too far from the one everyone else was at.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Andrew laughed out loud, and then rolled his eyes.

"God, I wish I knew, Kichiro. I wish I knew. Honestly, Adam's liked this girl for AGES...told me about it once, I figured that he was just gonna do the usual thing and not say anything, you know? Adam's always been all like nervous around girls and shit anyhow, you know? I mean, this time he finds her and everything, and of course if you've even watched her screen at all you KNOW she's into him...well, shit, man. I hope they end up together at least once before they waltz in here. But you've gotta know that even when they do - they'll end up together anyways, 'cuz of this place."

Andrew paused for a moment.

"I guess, unless one of them wins. Which I really hope happens, but the other one's going to be so fucking depressed if it does happen, y'know?"

He glanced at the television again.

"What do you think'll happen with 'em?"
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Edward nodded in agreement with Kichiro's comment, lobbing a jellybean toward Alan. "Totally, Hawley would have done this guy in. Not saying he still isn't, you heard what he said about the next time they meet..."

Helena grinned a little, while August took another sip of her drink. "August might be a little upset she couldn't do anything to revenge my death, seeing that I was the boy's only true kill."

"I am a little upset." The other girl replyed lightly, placing her cup down with a sigh. "Just a little though, but I guess it's supposed to be there."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Kichiro nodded towards Lipson and answered, "I hope they'll get together, it would be something good out of this wretched thing. And Alan," Kichiro said between drinks, "lighten up. I didn't say the guy didn't change his mind, heart, whatever. Just said that he couldn't have killed the whole group."

Venka nodded," But... we're all here, and it's a nice place. No need to really worry about that, you know?"

((This is kind of an SOTF After-life thing, it's not really a whole realism thing if you figure... you know? No need to over-think it.))
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((Oh, OK then, make way for Elise *mourns* I may be posting here a lot, seeing as my second character hasn't been put on the roster yet, and my first just got shot in the stomach... ))

Elise peered her head around the door. A bar, eh? This wasn't bad at all! She cautiously stepped in, getting a better look at her surroundings. A load of kids were all present, none of them Elise recognised at all. Who were they? She tucked her curly blonde hair behind her ear nervously, and smiled inwardly. She was dead! What did she have to be nevous about?

She also spotted a TV. This just got stranger and stranger... she walked over to where the group was, and cautiously introduced herself.

"Hey, um, I'm Elise, and..." she felt foolish for saying it, but pressed on anyway, "... I've just died... is- is this Heaven or something?"

She looked around. "And not to sound rude, but... who are you people?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((I'm weirded out by the comparisons :huh: , so just quit it. Cillian was Scarecrow/Kevin, not whoever you're both talking about...))

Kichiro turned to the Elise girl, "Welcome... I guess. Take a seat and make yourself comfortable. Were we watching her when she went, guys?"

He ordered another root beer.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

ooc((I actually think Blaine is a more Damien type. I also think Jacob Starr makes the perfect Joel, who is really pissing me off since we havn't seen him since he had sex with Katie))
Ic

Jimmy Moreland burst through the door holding his head in his hand.
"You know what the worst thing in the world probobly is? being killed with a hatchet. You have to get stabbed at LEAST 50 times before you bite it, and that shit hurts."

He walked up to the TV and grabbed the clicker
"Hey, do you guys know if there is any Motocross on?"
He looked around the room at all the presumably dead folks, hoping one of them was a fan.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

OOC: I don't really get the Jacob-Joel comparison (of course, that may just be because Joel is the character I hate the most, so I'm not allowing myself to see similarities) except for having killed a lot of people (though Joels kills are mostly indirect, except for shooting a few people), though it would be funny if an SOTF version of the "plane scene" (readers of the most recent chapter will know what I mean) happened. I myself think he's more like Bo or Matt, but it might just be me.
IC: "Yeah, that's a shit way to go." Alan said to Jimmy, nodding in agreement while leaning back on his stool.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

"Hey, don't turn over!" Elise called out to Jimmy. This was getting good. The TV was showing the scene in the warehouse between Peri and Aiden's group. She listened in closely as Peri spoke;

"One of my friends is there... some psycho shot her in stomach...I'm going to find out who did it and I'm going to hunt that psycho down. The girl wouldn't hurt a fly..bookworm, you know the type right?"

At this, Elise burst out laughing. He was actually using her death to his advantage? No wonder this made for good TV. Still laughing, she went to get a drink from the bar.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.

Return to “V1 AUs and Discussion”