Resting & Suffering

A thicket of bamboo stalks shooting up out of the ground. Be careful, one could lose themselves in all the bamboo. If one was crafty enough, they could easily turn one of the bamboo stalks into a weapon of some sort.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

"Personally, I still can't believe that you found a way up on the roof...how'd you manage to get up there without the caretakers tearing you a new asshole?"

He laughed.

"So guys, I've gotta know...either one of you got any ideas as in what to do next? Way I see it, we can stay here, but if someone comes along looking to shoot him or her some Adam, well...we're not exactly well-protected. But if we hide in that bamboo, we'll be well-protected..just won't be all that comfortable though..."
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Way I see it, we can't really do anything with all these cameras and the mics." Alan responded, a hopeless look in his eyes. "Really, the only way out seems to be to play and win. Once we know what to do, we leave here, and play this game until we're the only three, then skill will determine the victor. It's the only way." Alan sighed, a resigned look in his eyes. "There's no escape. That 'Danya' knew what he was doing when he made this program, it's airtight. There is nothing we can do."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"If you take the stairwell from the third floor you could get up there, they never locked that door. Doesn't help I was on somewhat friendly terms with the head caretaker... I'd listen to his problems, help with the cleaning from time to time. He wouldn't have gave a damn if I started throwing eggs at the popular kid's cars from up there... hell he'd probably get up there and join me." Hawley mused with another chuckle.

He frowned somewhat listening as Adam talked, shrugging once finished. "I don't know what to do at the moment, hopefully if anyone comes along and trys to pick a fight with us, maybe the fact I have killed three people will scare 'em away, if not... running is always a good opition. Though... if it does get down to just being us three, I suppose it will be skill that'll determine which one us will win"

Frowning a little more, he bit his lip, "Then again, there's always the chance there's another way off... we can't give up on that."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"If someone comes to us, it's probably going to be either a psycho or some kid with a vendetta against one of us. I could only count the number of kids in school who probably have a grudge against me alone if I had fifty hands. If someone comes, they have to die, or we will." Alan sighed at the hopelessness of the situation. There was nothing they could do, even if they won, it was likely more kids would just keep coming in waves. He couldn't beat them all.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

Adam looked over at both Alan and Hawley. By the admission of both, their enemies were great and numbered quite a few. Both injured, both covered in blood, both had seen battle. Adam casually played around with the stun gun he had lifted earlier from the doorway nearto August's body. There was one difference between the two, though, an intriguing one. While he trusted Hawley, the proven killer, he didn't trust Alan, who at this point was as innocent as he was. Pressing the button on the stun gun, he was surprised as a crackle of electricity sparked out and zapped a nearby mosquito, which dropped dead to the ground beside him. Adam looked at the tazer in amazement.

"Cool..."

Looking again at his two allies, he switched the device off and put it in his pack.

"Well guys...personally I don't have all that many enemies at all...if any, really. Maybe one bitch from school, but she isn't here from what I know...so yeah...I dunno what to tell ya. Don't get me wrong. I'm with you guys for sure, but...I just can't see anyone stepping onto the island saying 'today, I think I'm going to go kill me some Dodd', you know?"
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Yeah, I get what you mean." Alan said, leaning against a strand of bamboo. "You don't seem to be the kind of guy with many enemies. Just remember that that won't stop some nutcase from trying to carve you up like a turkey if they want to."
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"And if anything, I'm the one with vendettas against other people." Hawley muttered lightly from his spot. Having taken time to glance at Adam when the stun gun had sounded off, he not aware that the other had taken the weapons.

"Though Alan does have a point, it's a matter of time before this game starts getting to certain people and they finally just snap. Thier will to survive so strong they'll kill anyone, even a good friend to go to the lives they had before."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"So, who do you guys think are playing? Personally, I wouldn't put it past that Klock kid that transferred here this year to try and kill us." Alan said, checking the scab on his face.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"It's hard to tell... there's going to be alot of people we don't expect to be paying but they will be. I mean, take me for example, did you really think that I would be playing with the personailty I had at school?" He questioned somewhat, coughing into his hand as he did. Glancing off to the side as gunshots run through the air, wondering who came across who now.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Good point, though I could tell you wanted to kill those two." Alan said, not explaining who "those two" were. "I think we may have to assume everyone's playing."
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

He nodded somewhat, "Though there are some that probably won't --"

He cut himself off at the sounds of running feet, he sitting up somewhat and looking through the bamboo to eye as two people ran by though the one who seemed to trip over his own feet, and fall face first against the ground groaning in light pain.

Hawley didn't move at first, unsure of the two namely the one holding the crossbow though pushing his glasses up on his nose he blinked somewhat taking in both fully. The other one he didn't know, though the second... "Shit, Edward..." He said lightly pushing up onto his feet, and begun wondering over.

Lying there on the ground Edward felt at his end. He had planned on taking Garret and himself to the school, hoping to get away from the two that had attacked them. His heart jumping, as well as his body into an attack position at the sound of feet walking against the ground he though able to relax taking in the sight of the three. "Hawley," He said lightly, though somewhat scared. As he heard this was the person who had killed three people in the time span that eight had been killed, he almost being the cause of half the deaths already. ",And Alan and Adam." He said, leaning somewhat and waving to the other two he had met before. "Hi."

((Continued from Down By The River))
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Partially continued from "Down by the river": http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...p?showtopic=134
IC: "You alright?" Alan asked, helping Edward up and examining the wounded Garrett. "Who was shooting at you?"

His question didn't need to be answered. Soon enough, Jacob walked into the clearing with a revolver in his hand, aiming it at them.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Oh, I'm fine. You besides the whole being shot at thing." Edward mused, allowing himself to be helped up. Putting most of his weight up onto his other leg, looking over the other three. "I don't know, some freaks with cocktails, and... speak of the devil."

Edward said raising the crossbow, Hawley watching this and lifting the pistol from his back pocket aiming it at the new arrivals. "Oi, Alan." Hawley muttered, glancing toward the other boy. "Isn't that the one who stabbed you at the lighthouse?"
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Indeed it is." Alan said, getting up from his sitting position. Javcob seemed conflicted on who to shoot at first, but noticed Hawley's pistol and fired at him.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley growled somewhat, moving to dodge the bullet at the same moment knocking into Edward. Grabbing at the German's arm as he tried to keep them both from falling over, "That means they're the bastards who threw those MC at me..."

Edward blinked somewhat confused, though glancing at the arm that Hawley had used to grab him to keep him from falling, he taking note of the redness, and burning about the arm from his wrist to his elbow. He glancing back at the two, and once again raising the crossbow.

Return to “Bamboo Coppice”