arrival

A rather makeshift hospital. It's small, and has only one room to it, much like the school building. The hospital's white tiled walls seem to scream for some color... maybe you can provide? Inside, the hospital has many first aid kits, many of which are empty. If you're lucky enough, you can find something helpful in this building.
Sephy†

arrival

Post by Sephy† »

((Continued from: Starting Place for Boy #54))

Daisuke checked the gun in his hand, shifting the packs on his shoulders so they were more comfortable as he cautiously approached the hospital, ready for a fight if anyone hostile appeared, his eyes squinted slightly, trying to make out a lump in front of the 'hospital' as he got closer he realised it was a body, no one he knew ~I hope whoever did that has moved on~ Listening out for any suspicious sounds, he continued to approach the makeshift hospital.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

(Coming from: Starting Place for Boy #54)

Aiden was growing weaker by the minute. He was glad when they came to the makeshift hospital finally after a long and arduous trek through the thick foliage of the dense jungle... the sweltering heat had almost done him in and Dia had had to carry him at times. But here they were.

"Thank God," Aiden whispered.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Dai finished checking around, and looked inside the hospital through a window before heading back to aiden, who was a few metres behind "Doush da?" Daisuke smacked himself in the head with his free hand after receiving a vacant look from Aiden ~note to self, don't speak Japanese when the person you're talking to doesn't understand it!~ "I mean, are you ok?" he gently, reassuringly touched Aiden's cheek "come on, we're here now"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"I'm fine," Aiden pulled away from Dai's touch. He immediately regreted it.

He's worried about you. Why can't you let anyone in?

"Lets hurry up," Aiden smiled, trying to make up for his standoffishness.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Dai withdrew his arm as Aiden pulled away ~he doesn't want me touching him.....~ He nodded at Aiden's words and amde his way back to the clinic, walking beside Aiden.

(OOC: Sorry if any posts today & tomorrow suck, i'm coming down with flu x__x)
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Sitting down on the wooden floor of the infirmary, Aiden stared up at Dai, "you're gonna have to figure out what exactly is wrong with me before you... give me anything."

Trying to ignore the corpse to his left, Aiden motioned to a bookshelf and said, with all the strength he could muster, "I bet you can find a list of my syptoms somewhere in there... I don't know if it's insepticimia, or maybe just the flu."
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Dai sighed and headed over to the bookshelf, pulling out a medical encyclopedia, he started looking through it, only able to half-concentrate, as he also had to listen to sounds coming form outside. His gun never left his hand for a moment, holding the heavy book in one hand, he started on flu symptoms
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

((Continued from: "Though We May Not Survive It..."))

Jeremy finally arrived at the makeshift hospitle. He turned around to see where Fred was, and if he needed help carrying Heather. Jeremy didn't see anybody, but he wasn't really looking. He was at the outskirts of the hospitle. He knew time was of the essense here, Heather was getting worse wtih each minute, there had to be something here that could help her, or, and Jeremy feared this most, the hospitle had alreayd been looted by students, or was currently being occupied by students ready and willing to play the game.

Jeremy was crouched, not really paying attention to the hospitble but trying to see if Fred and Heather had made it behind him. Jeremy sighed and looked at the makeshift hospitle.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((screw it, I'm posting here anyhoo...coming from 'Let It Bleed' Bamboo Coppice))

Her lungs felt like they were going to explode, but she had to keep running. Gasping for air desperately as she ran along the path, Mallory tried to keep focused as she saw a small building up ahead. Slowing down to a jog, she eventually stood still, panting with her hands on her knees. Looking ahead at the hospital, she squinted.

There was someone up ahead... her instincts told her to run. The last two encounters she had with anyone left her a little worse for anything, and the last thing she wanted right now was a trip down memory lane... but she was tired of running. She was tired of being scared, and alone, and most of all, she was tired of being tired. She was tired of being the damsel in distress, the one that needed rescuing (her thoughts flashed back to the boy at the coppice. Was he still alive? Did he die because of her? Because of her weakness?)

She wasn't going to be that girl anymore. She was going to take charge. She wasn't going to be the sullen girl everyone ignored, she wasn't going to be the 'suicidal chick'. Everyone thought they knew her. Not anymore.

Still panting and her chest in considerable pain, she called out to the boy. "Hey, are you OK?" Friendly gestures weren't something Mallory prided herself upon, but it was a start.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

((Continued from: Hellhouse Rock))

((Ahhhh, what the hell...Coming from the Schoolhouse))

As he made his way through the bushes, Eddie Serjeantson couldn't help but think about two very important facts that would likely hinder his quest to get to the hospital unmolested. The first was that try as he might, he was upwards of six feet tall, and going anywhere 'stealthily' wasn't exactly something he was all that good at. The second was the presence of Miranda Gray, a girl whom he had formerly been involved with, until she had been kidnapped and disappeared, only to reappear later.

Of all the people to run into...WHY did it have to be her...this'll get nice and awkward, I'm sure.

As he crept through the bushes, pistol in hand, he saw a few figures up ahead. Taking another step forward, he knelt down behind a bush, looking out over the people who were apparently here, at the hospital. The building stood out from within the trees, and Eddie could see a large scorched section on one side of the hospital. He couldn't help but wonder what had happened here, but didn't have time to register another thought when one of the figures spoke up, presumably to the other person who was at the building. Keeping still, Eddie silently hoped that Miranda wouldn't blow their cover, and waited to hear what the answer would be.

I'm just hoping that the answer isn't bullets...
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

((OOC: Kami-sama this hospital's gonna be full O_O))

Daisuek heard noises outside, dropping the book quietly onto a table, he rushed to the window and looked outside, his grip on his gun tightened "kuso" he whispered to himself.

~damn, there's no way I can kill all of them~

He glanced over to Aiden, there was no way they could run, Aiden would never make it. Daisuke had no way of knowing wether they were playing or not. He quickly glanced bakc at the book, maybe he could get the drugs and get Aiden out before they arrived.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Aiden spoke, "Dai theres no use trying to fight or run anymore. I'm sick, maybe dying... we're gonna probably die anyway so lets open the door and take our chances." Grabbing the shotgun from Dai's pack, Aiden pointed the weapon at the door and motioned for Dai to open it and let the newcomers in.

I've always been a pacifist, but... sometimes you just have to fight back...

Miranda hissed at Eddie, "What happened to the Waterfall?"

He better not get us killed or... or else....
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke sighed "you're gonna get us killed, you know that?" He gripped his gun in one hand as he went over to the door, opening it with the other, looking out at the people outside ~what do I say? 'don't shoot us and we won't shoot you?' tch, yeah that'll work..~
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

((hope she was talking to me lol))

Jeremy was startled and turned around to the girl. He looked at her, grasping his sickle, but he nodded his head and said, "Yeah I'm ok. I'm waiting for two friends to catch up, Fred and Heather. We just came from the river, there was a shootout, Heather is in bad shape." Jeremy sighed and extened his right hadn to the girl, "I'm Jeremy." He hoped she was safe, but now he didn't care, it was hard to tell who was willing to play the game as Jeremy had saw. So he just hoped for the best and gave the rest to fate, hoping Fred and Heather would catch up soon.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((Continued from: "Though We May Not Survive It..."))

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.” Fred hissed to himself, as he trudged along through the wooded area surrounding the hospital. Lifting his arms a little, he sifted the sleeping girl on his back as he continued to walk. Twisting in his spot a little every once in awhile to check to make sure Glenn was still following behind.

Letting out a shaky sigh, he glanced about again this time trying to find Jeremy now. Though unable to see his friend, he continued to walk hoping to run back into him. Though as he exited the wooded area, and out into the open area surrounding the hospital… and toward the building itself.

Though quite aware of what was lying in wait till he reached the side of the building leading into it, that’s when he noticed the people, and the guns in there hands. “Bloody ‘ell…” He hissed, though paused looking over the people in question he sighed in relief. “You where at the warehouse with Umi…” He muttered to the first one, who he remembered had some… Chinese… or was it Japanese name. Tilting a little he almost smiled at the sight of his classmate, “Aiden, buddy. It’s nice too see you again.”
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Makeshift Hospital”