You're Gonna Have A Good Time

Open; Tagging Tonyksin

George Hunter High School's prom itself, held at an event center in downtown Chattanooga on May 25, 2018. The theme is Glow In The Dark. This forum can cover anything from the arrival at the dance to when students leave. There are plenty of chaperones around to keep an eye on things and unsupervised areas are off-limits, so no private threads are allowed at the event.
Primrosette

You're Gonna Have A Good Time

Post by Primrosette »

((Adonis Cohen Prom continued from Bake And Date))

Adonis never thought of himself as being a nervous person. He rarely even was and it would be rare to see him in a stage of sweaty nervousness. He was not trying to be that shy guy who would bumble about with his date and then somehow mess it up by getting punch thrown in his face or something like that. No, no way. He wanted to be that confident, funny guy that his best friend date knew without acting like an idiot.

When he had got to Regina's house to pick her up, he had been so stunned by how gorgeous she had looked in that long, wavy red dress and he had no idea what to say to her. All he could think was how beautiful she had looked and he looked small beside her in his red tuxedo with a pair of black shoes and a black bowtie. He had also put some golden glitter over his cheeks to make it both fun for the prom and he hoped that Regina was impressed with him. He didn't know why he was trying so hard with her; he was sure that she would not mind if he had slacked with his outfit. But he didn't want to ruin their night together and he was going to make sure that he was the best prom date ever for her. He had been quiet in the ride with her as she was chatting to him about many things and he felt that he should have been more talkative with her.

When they had finally gotten to the prom; Adonis was surprised by how good it looked and he was eager to get to dancing with Regina. But he held back as he glanced at her once again and his heart did a little flip-flop. "Hey, Gigi. Sorry if I was so quiet the whole time. I was just taken aback by how stunning you looked in your dress. You still are right now." He said with a hearty laugh and his attention went over to the punch table. "Would you like a drink? Or can we get our groove on?"

He was grinning at her with a precious smile and he was in a very good mood.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

[Regina Petrov Prom Continued from Bake and Date]

Surprisingly, the inside of the prom venue was set up very nicely. The aesthetics were pleasing to look at despite the rather odd theme of ‘Glow in the Dark’. Regina’s smile widened at the sight of all her classmates dressed to the nines. It was odd to see some of them looking so classy. Odd in the best way though. She herself was pretty out of her comfort zone after all. Her hair was out of its usual braid and styled in big glamour waves. It had taken a better part of her morning and a team of stylists at her and her mother’s salon to pull that one off. It was well worth it because she felt like a movie star coming down the red carpet. Her dress was deceivingly simple, which only added to the charm of her look. The dress was bright red (matching very well with Adonis’ red tux) with an off the shoulder sweetheart neckline. The dress stayed tight to her body until about mid thigh, where the dress spilled out in mermaid ruffles and made it look like she was floating around as she walked. She was of course wearing very fabulous open-toe black three-inch heels under the dress, but you couldn’t really see them under the ruffles so they didn’t matter so much. Regina’s makeup was flawless as well, a gorgeous smokey eye combines with ruby red lipstick and contour she couldn’t have pulled off on her own in a thousand years. She really felt beautiful tonight, and she planned to remember this night for a long time.

Adonis looked absolutely handsome in his tuxedo, and she really loved the gold glitter he’d put on his cheeks just to add a little sparkle to the outfit. All-in-all she’d have to say they were a good looking couple. Adonis had been pretty quiet since he’d come to pick her up, but she understood. Her nerves were getting the better of her as well. It wasn’t every day you went to your senior prom after all. Adonis broke his silence and complemented her with how stunning he said she looked. Regina couldn’t help but to blush and smile.

“Aww, thanks! You’re not so bad yourself, handsome!” She giggled and he asked if she wanted to get a drink, to which she shook her head.

“No let’s dance a little. We’ve got to show off a bit first before we get too comfortable.” She smiled and grabbed his hand, leading him to the dance floor, which already looked to be filling up.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V8 Kids Lined Up To Die
Sebastian Odegaard - Playing The Leading Man
Yoona Lee - Rejecting Society
Chanel Andersson-Joseph - Changing Her Aesthetic
Marc Hines - Lazer-Focused on the Future
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ImageLorenzo Tavares B03 - DEAD
Pregame:1 2 3 4 5 Memories:1 2 3 4 Prom: 1 2 3 4 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ImageGina Petrov G43 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3
ImageJackson Sullivan B36 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 Memories: 1 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ImageAmelia Fischer G34 - DEAD
Pregame: 1 Memories: 1 2 Prom: 1 2 Trip: 1
Island: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis was all about dancing and having fun. He was just glad that Regina was the to suggest that they get on the dancefloor. He was happy to see that other people were just dancing - he honestly didn't care that it was either cringeworthy or good - and he was really pumped up for this. He started off by listening to the music to check how he wanted to play this off. Funky, kind of pop and R&B mixes together. Okay, he got had got his moves. Either he was going to look like a complete dork in front of Regina or she was going to be impressed by his dance moves.

"Trust me, Gigi. No one could beat me at these skills!" He said triumphantly, swinging his hips side to side and his feet went left to right, left to right. "Show me what you can do." He challenged her with an easygoing smile and he moved his arms back and forth in an awkward manner.
[+] V7
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Regina laughed as Adonis began to dance and made claim that his skills were above any other. She watched him with a smile before joining him on the dance floor, swinging her hips with the music and doing a little side to side shuffle. She wasn’t the best dancer in the world, but hell if she didn’t give it a hundred percent! The two of them danced for a while, laughing and enjoying the music. Regina waved to a few classmates she noticed were around, but stayed by her prom date’s side as the two kept up their dance marathon. At one point Regina pulled her phone out of her bra (where else was she going to keep it with this tight dress on), and pulled Adonis in close for a photo-op. She raised her phone up and grinned.

“Prom selfie!” She giggled and snapped a few pictures. She grinned at Adonis and went through them on her phone to find the best one, holding it out for Adonis to see.

“We look so cute! I’m having so much fun!” She shouted over the blaring music.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis was feeling more happier than he thought he would be and he wished that he could just continue dancing with Regina all night. He was feeling a bit hot and sweaty in his outfit and he wasn't really that bothered that Regina had taken photos of them being together. They were just having a great time as best friends and he never felt any romantic feelings towards her. He was just grateful to have Regina in his life to support him through tough times and to hang out with her in general. He was never going to do anything stupid to lose his friendship with her. Not never.

He took a look at the photo of them together and he couldn't stop grinning like a fool. Regina had not been wrong about them looking cute together and he thought it was dorky that she called it a prom selfie. A cute dorky thing to say. He really did like how fun Regina was around him and he hoped that she would always think of him that way too.

"We are really a great pair of cute dorks having the best prom ever." Adonis said in a happy-go-lucky way and he slipped his own phone; moving his arm to wrap around her shoulder casually and he was smiling at her pleasantly. "I've gotta have one of my own, Gigi! Prom selfie!"

The phone snapped a shot of the two of them.
[+] V7
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Gina laughed as she tucked her phone back into her bosom. The two of them certainly were having a fun night so far. Granted, the night was far from over, and anything could still happen, but Gina was pretty sure the good times were going to keep rolling. Adonis wanted to have a photo on his phone as well, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders to pull her in for a quick snapshot. She grinned cheekily and threw up a peace sign as he snapped the photo. When he was done she moved to look at the picture alongside him and smiled at the result.

“Aww, that’s a great picture. Send that to me!” She smiled and grabbed his hand to pull him back to the middle of the dance floor. She still had plenty of energy, so she wanted to continue their dance marathon before all the Prom announcements started up.

“C’mon!” She shouted as she dragged the boy behind her into the crowd.

She began to let her body move with the music, letting her mind go blank as she simply enjoyed the rush of the moment. There was no angst about her future endeavors. No worry of life after high school. No fear of moving across the country and starting her life. No, right now she was just in the moment, and she could let all those bad thoughts slip away. This was the peak of her high school experience, and she was going to live it out loud. She felt herself starting to sweat, but that didn’t matter. In the middle of this crowd of people she grew up with; people who she saw the best and worst of over the many years they’d all been together. Here is where she felt the most at home.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis was definitely going to send it to her later so that it would be a good memory for them and that he never wanted to forget his time with Regina. He tucked his phone back into the pocket of his tuxedo and he let Regina drag him off into their dancing world. He honestly didn't care if he was looking ridiculous in front of a crowd of other students and he just wanted to enjoy his night.

After a while of dancing; Adonis felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he stopped dancing for a moment. He raised his finger to ask Regina for one sec and he whipped his phone back out. He stared down at the message that he hadn't thought that he would be getting from his distant boyfriend. Emmett really did know when to surprise him at the most wonderful times.

The text simply said: So are you having an awesome time at the prom, Adonis? Because I am so fucking bored here without you.

Adonis couldn't help but smile with warmth going through him like crazy and he decided to send him a quick text along with the photo of him and Regina; saying: Regina and I am the dancing King and Queen! You should have come with me, Em. I love you, you dummy.

He then looked at Regina with a happy smile and he then realized that he needed a drink. All that dancing was thirsty work. "That was Emmett who wanted an update on how things are going and I sent him the photo of us having a good time and a loving message." He chuckled in a giddy way and then he coughed into his hand. "Hey, Gigi. Maybe we should get a drink now? I'm all danced out for now."
[+] V7
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Gina noticed Adonis step away for a moment and do something on his phone. She didn’t mind though, they were having fun, and the night was still young, so no need to go too crazy right away. He came back over and mentioned that Emmett had texted him. Gina felt her face sour just a bit. She really wasn’t a fan of Adonis’ boyfriend. He treated poor Adonis badly, and she couldn’t help but wish better for her friend. Adonis was a bright, cheerful boy who deserved someone who appreciated that special quality. Emmett was not that person, not in her eyes at least. He wasn’t a bad guy on his own, well at least not compared to some others, but in their relationship she found him to be the worst.

Adonis suggested they head over to the drink area and rest for a bit. Gina nodded in agreement. She had built up a bit of a sweat, so it was probably for the best she let herself cool down so she didn’t ruin her make-up and dress.

“Yeah, I could use a break too.”

The duo walked over to the drink table and Gina quickly grabbed herself a cup of punch. Ms. Prescott was the faculty member keeping watch over the area, and Regina waved happily to her English teacher. At least with Ms. Prescott here Gina didn’t have to worry about anyone having spiked the drinks. Knowing some of her fellow seniors, she wouldn’t have put it past them to try. She took a gulp of the red liquid and found it delicious. Nice and sweet! She turned to Adonis and held up the cup.

“Try the punch, it’s fantastic!”
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis couldn't help but laugh in a delighted way and he was just have a completely wonderful night with Regina. He was definitely going to make some cakes for Regina at some point as a thank-you for going with him and he just loved to make his best friend happy. Just seeing her like this made him feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

He took a sip from her cup of punch and he was savouring the taste. "Whoa! You are definitely not wrong about that, Gigi." He licked his lips and he loved the aftertaste that was on his tongue. "I really like how sweet it is and I am going to have some of my own."

But before he could even grab a cup; his phone vibrated once again and he saw that it was another text from Emmett. He was smiling more giddily as he started to read the text and his smile was slowly fading away. His heart felt like it was starting to hurt and he wanted to stop reading the text. But he couldn't.

Adonis, I know that this is possibly the worst fucking time for me to say this to you. But I've been thinking about telling you about this for a while now and I know that you would probably think I am the most shitty person ever. I want us to break up. For real this time. No on-off relationships between us anymore. My feelings for you have changed and I have feelings for someone else. I think it is better if we're honest with each other. I know that you want to be with Declyn. This relationship between us was never going to work and I'm sorry that we are both idiots. That's all that I can fucking say. So there you go, Adonis. - Emmett.

Adonis felt like he wouldn't breathe, he raised a hand to his chest and he was trying to not have a sudden panic attack. Wait, was he going to have a panic attack? He didn't understand. Did Emmett really break up with me? He didn't understand. Does Emmett really believe that I want to be with Declyn? He didn't understand. Emmett has feelings for another guy? He.... understood.

"N-No, no, no, no...." His voice was breaking and he felt like he was going to collapse from the heaviness of it all sinking in. His boyfriend had really broke up with him and it was hurting a lot. He couldn't take it. He couldn't, he couldn't. Why didn't Emmett understand that Adonis would always love him and not someone else? Why, why, why? "R....Regina...."

He only ever called her by her name if it was a serious matter and this was just that.

He just wanted to cry and he felt a sob escape from his mouth.
[+] V7
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Regina watched as Adonis took a sip from her cup. She giggled as he quickly went to get himself his own. Taking her cup back, she took another sip as she watched the crowd on the dance floor. She spotted a few familiar faces among the crowd, obviously, but she didn’t see any of her other friends yet. She craned her neck a bit to try and maybe catch a glimpse of Camille and Lucas, but couldn’t find either of them. Now that she thought about it, she hadn’t seen Abel or any of the other Slav Squad members either. She pouted a bit. She was really hoping to find them early so they could get some good pictures in. At least she had Adonis with her. She turned to her prom date and saw he was invested in his phone at the moment. She let him be for a bit and continued to search the crowd for her other friends.

About a minute had passed, and she’d drained the rest of her cup of punch already. Turning back to the table she decided to grab a bottle of water. No reason to tempt fate any more than she had to with the colorful liquid and this dress. Then again, both were red so maybe it’d be fine. Better safe than sorry. Grabbing a bottle of water and taking a sip, she began to hear Adonis muttering something. She turned her head to look at him and her eyes widened. He was shaking like a leaf. Before she could ask what was wrong her called out to her, using her full name, which set off the distress alarms in her head immediately.

Then the loud sob came out of him mouth and Regina was at his side in a second, one arm wrapped around his shoulders and the other gently pulling his face up so she could look him in the eyes.

“Adonis?! What’s wrong, what’s happening? Are you okay, sweetie? Talk to me.”
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis felt like he was falling into an endless pit of misery and he wondered if he would ever get to the bottom. He didn't feel like he would right now and he felt like he wouldn't breathe. He wanted to get out. He couldn't take it. Emmett had shattered his heart just like that and Adonis was still feeling lost, confused and completely heartbroken over it. Over him. How could Emmett be so heartless and unfeeling towards him? What had he done wrong? He couldn't even get his mind to think straight. Everything was making his mind go blank and all he felt like doing was to cry.

"E....Emmett...." Emmett's name was all that he could muster and it was leaving a bad, bitter taste in his mouth. He felt like he was going to throw up from the shock of it all and he was trying hard not to collapse against Regina. He felt like his legs were turning to jelly and his body was quivering a bit uncontrollably.

He then felt something water rolling down his cheeks and he absentmindedly wiped at his face with his hand. He stared at his hand in disbelief; trying to progress what was happening and then he was hit by the realization that those were his tears. He was really crying and it felt like a blow to his whole being. It was really happening. Emmett had really broke him more badly than he thought.

"....H-He.... He...." Adonis was trying to speak in-between sobs and it was not working at all. He was too torn up to get it into words and he held out his phone to Regina for her to read the message His hand was trembling badly and he was trying to stop crying. He couldn't stop his tears from continuing and he wanted to run away to hide from the world.
[+] V7
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

Regina’s grip around Adonis’ shoulder’s tightened as his knees seemed to buckle out from under him. She did her best to steady the other boy, her mind racing to try and figure out what could have happened to affect him like this. Her heart hurt as she saw the sheer pain in her friends face. Whatever was going on had to be serious. In all their time as friends, she’d never seen Adonis this broken up. He let out a word, and Regina’s face grew a bit stiffer. Emmett… What had he done now to this poor boy? Gina always tried to be the kind of person who could appreciate people despite their flaws, but Emmett had hurt her friend too many times for her to see past. Whatever he’d done had utterly crushed Adonis, who at this point was just a puddle of emotions in her hands. The tears running down her friends face made her chest tighten, and she felt her brow furrow.

“What did he do?” The words came out of her mouth like acid. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d felt so angry.

Adonis attempted to speak, but couldn’t get out a word through his awful sobs. Gina hated to see him like this. This wasn’t how he was supposed to look. Adonis was a gentle and happy soul, he should never have to go through the kind of pain he was obviously in. Adonis passed her his phone, obviously intending for her to read whatever had brought on this breakdown. Gina took the phone and her eyes snapped to the message that was on screen. The further she got through the message, the more she felt her own emotions start to build up.

That bastard.

How does someone do something as awful as this? A text message breakup is bad enough, but on prom night?! On a night that Adonis should be able to remember fondly? On a night that Emmett should be here WITH him instead of home trying to ruin his night? And then the nerve he had to try and pass the blame onto Adonis in regards to Declyn, when Emmett just admitted he had feelings for someone else! Regina’s blood was boiling. She took a deep breath to calm down. Now wasn’t the time for that. She had to be here for Adonis right now, she could be mad at Emmett later. She pulled the boy into a tight embrace and held him while he cried.

“Oh sweetie, I’m so sorry…” She stroked the back of his head as she held him, letting him sob into her shoulder.

“It’s gonna be okay… I’ve got you.” She cooed.
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis was so glad that Regina was here with him. Otherwise, he would have run out of there and then he would have gone to Emmett's home. Begging him to take him back as he wasn't thinking straight and he probably got more humiliated by Emmett telling him to get lost or something like that. He didn't want that to happen and he just felt like his heart was tightening more with the hurt that he felt.

He felt sick. He couldn't breathe. His head was starting to pound. He just wanted to go home and.... and-

He felt his sobs becoming more quietly and he felt his vision getting darker. Oh, he was starting to pass out in Regina's arms. He was sinking in her arms in front of other people and he never experienced something like this before. He....
[+] V7
Tonyksin

Post by Tonyksin »

As Gina held her heartbroken friend she tried her best to keep him calm. The last thing she wanted was for him to absolutely lose it. She murmured softly to him with simple phrases like ‘It’s okay’, and ‘I’ve got you’. The arm wrapped around him was rubbing comforting circles into his back to try and relax the poor boy. Regina wasn’t sure what else to do at this point. There was a lot going on, and she didn’t want to cause a scene, lest Adonis have to be made the center of attention right now. That would only make things worse. She just needed to calm him down enough to walk him out of here to somewhere more private where they could talk. As some time began to pass his sobs became softer and softer. Regina thought maybe he was calming down a bit and smiled.

Then all of a sudden he was beginning to get heavier.

Regina struggled to support the boys weight as he became limp in her arms. Oh my god! He was losing consciousness?! Regina looked wildly around her for some semblance of help as the boy began to slip out of her grasp as all his weight was put on her. She didn’t know what to do.

“Adonis…? Adonis! H-hey! Sweetie? Oh my god!” She struggled to keep them both standing, but felt them both sinking to the floor.

She kept trying to talk to him, hoping that her words would snap him back to reality, but it was to no avail. Before she knew it they were both on the ground; Regina on her knees and Adonis laying beside her, his head on her lap as she struggled to wake him. She shook the boy gently at first as she whispered to him, but as it seemed like he was completely unconscious, she began to feel herself getting upset. Tears of frustration began to form in the corner of her eyes and she shook her friend, now shouting his name as he lay still. By now others were starting to take notice, and she looked at them with fear in her eyes.

“Someone get a teacher!”
V8 Relationship Chart
[+] V7 Kiddos
V7:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis was out like a light in his unconscious state and he wasn't getting up any time soon. He was stuck in the realm of darkness. Even if he did hear concerned voices all around him.
[+] V7

Return to “Prom”