The Final Countdown

G034's journey begins...

The tunnels, as the result of the failed mining experiment on the island, are rather simple, leading into the mountain and heading out towards the mansion grounds. While the entrance from the mine is still clear, the entrance from the grounds is more overgrown with thick foliage as if the owner of the mansion wished for it to be kept as invisible as possible and prevent the local populace from trespassing. It is hard to breathe and almost impossible to see without a light source down in the mine. These tunnels stretch all throughout the Northern part of the island, allowing access at several points in the felled forest and near the beach.
Cactus

The Final Countdown

Post by Cactus »

We're leaving together
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To Earth, who can tell?

There are people on the planet Earth that are unable to contain their curiousity. If they see a button, it MUST be pushed. If a closed door lies in front of them, then opening it is a necessity. Such curious people will often find themselves in unfavourable situations, especially if they are impulsive and act quickly, without thought. To say that Jamie Li; perhaps better known to viewers as Girl #034, was one such individual would be delivering a substantial understatement. When Jamie had been a little girl, her parents had been forced to keep one eye on her at all times, as she would find a way to get into all sorts of strange little situations due mainly to her inquisitive nature. It was a personality trait, perhaps, but one that she found would help define her as a person as she grew older.

It was a tad unfortunate then, that Jamie Li had regained consciousness, seen a closed door, and wandered through it without a second thought to the contrary. For the first thirty-five minutes that she'd been awake on the island, she had essentially been running on autopilot. Her brain was still trying to sort through all of the new information that she'd recieved, from the gravity of her situation to the collar around her neck. Instead of thinking about it, Jamie had simply gotten up and wandered through the door, pressing onward and downward into the tunnel that had stretched out in front of her.

Of course, now that Jamie's mind had finally reconnected with the rest of her body, she was beginning to realize what a mistake that had been. For starters, it was pitch black, and a search of her pockets had allowed her the pleasure of finding that all of her various essentials - cell phone, lighter, and IPod, had all been taken from her. All that she had on her person was her wallet, and the knapsack that she'd basically forgotten about bringing along on this trip. It seemed heavier, and now that Jamie had come to her senses, she felt something sticking out of the back of it, occasionally brushing the back of her head.

The other reason that wandering around had been a mistake was because Jamie had simply taken a random approach to the directions that she'd travelled, and now could not have found her way back to the door if she'd tried.

Okay...I think I went...left, right, left, and left? Or was it right, right, left...aw, hell!

Things were most certainly not shaping up to be very good for Jamie within the next couple of weeks, and yet she avoided thinking about the gravity of her situation. There existed a good possibility that she might start to freak out if she were to consider it, so instead she decided to devote her mental faculties entirely to figuring out a way out of these tunnels. They did seem to stretch on endlessly, and while she'd been walking through them for quite a while now, she had yet to see any kind of light source, or any indication that a door to the surface lay in front of her.

As the object in her pack brushed against the back of her head one more time, Jamie finally stopped. It had happened enough times that ignoring it at the beginning had been easy. Though now that her brain was starting to reaquire the sharpness that it usually had, and whatever drugs that had been pumped into her system were starting to wear off, she found herself finding it an annoyance. Stopping in her tracks, Jamie reached around her head and grabbed the object, yanking it out of her pack with one gesture. It was lighter than she'd assumed that it was, but as she turned the object around in her hands, her brow furrowed as she came to the realization that the object was none other than...

"...a pool noodle? Why do I have a POOL NOODLE?!"

The desperation was beginning to sneak into Jamie's voice, and immediately, she tried to compose herself once again. Unfortunately, when one finds themselves in pitch-black tunnels with no light source and no idea where you are, all the while trying to avoid thinking about the fact that you've been kidnapped and forced to play a sick terrorist's game, it doesn't lend itself very well to keeping composed.

Perhaps it was the frustration, the anger, or even the fear, but finally, Jamie Li let out a scream of anguish, and kicked a wall.

What a mess.

I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground
Will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Zach Jamis wanted a fucking smoke. Was it too much to ask for? Zach Jamis couldn't stand a good part of his collective classmates on a good day. Sure, he got along with a few of them but they were a small minority of the class of Bayview. And now he was going to have to suffer as these same kids cut each other up like rabid wolves. It was a very grim thing to think about, which explained why Zach wanted a smoke so badly. At this point, he NEEDED a smoke. He was having a panic attack.

He lit the contents of the bag up with his flashlight. It was about the only thing he had that could help him through these tunnels, and Zach begged in the back of his mind that the batteries weren't drained. The pack of Sobanie Blacks, a Russian brand that Zach enjoyed, was at the very bottom of the bag in the one corner that he did not check. So much for a wonder start to his bloodfest, Zach thought grimly. What made him feel a little better, at least for the moment, was that he brought his thirty dollar Zippo lighter. That shit was fancy, with little diamonds stuck around the edges. He had snuck it inside the bag that he had brought on his trip. His cellphone, MP3 player and everything else he liked were still there, but he didn't care about those things. All he needed was the lighter. Zach treasured that thing like his own child.

Zach flicked the top of the lighter open and lit it up in one practiced motion, just as he always did. He let the cigarette dangle from the edge of his mouth as he lit it. He twitched on the floor of the tunnel, his legs shaking violently. He closed the lighter and the tunnel grew dark again. Zach let his mind go at ease as he inhaled.

"Alright Zach," he thought out loud. "Just how the hell are you going to get yourself out of this one?"

There was one thing Zach knew for sure. He wasn't about to go and kill people. He was inclined to beat the shit out of anyone who wanted to hurt him, but actively going out and killing others? That wasn't his bag. Zach Jamis wasn't a hateful guy. He hated alot of things. The government, lazy-ass rich kids, crocodiles(he had a huge fear of them). However Zach never once wished to harm anyone, especially people in his class. On the flip side, he didn't want to die. Oh no, he wanted to live. So the feelings were mixed together, but the cigarette was doing it's job in numbing out all that worrying shit.

Zach clutched the cigarette between two fingers and slowly exhaled. Oh yeah. He really needed that.

That was when he finally took notice of a voice not too far off. Then again it was one loud scream so anyone would have taken notice. Zach placed the cigarette back in his mouth and scrambled for his flashlight. He slung the bag over his shoulder and got up to his feet, clutching the flashlight tightly as he rounded the corner, the beam of light hitting Jamie Li almost immediately.

He didn't recognize the girl from any of his classes, though he definitely knew she had been on the same bus as him. She was an asian girl... and that was about all the distinguishing features Zach took from her. At least from the distance he was at, and he wasn't a stickler for details. Not like it mattered though, Zach was just glad he wasn't alone in this hellhole. He turned the flashlight away from her without saying anything, down at the pool noodle that she had thrown on the floor. Zach felt the need to laugh but he kept it under wraps.

"Looks like someone's luck is 'bout as shitty as mine."

Zach's face was unreadable in the darkness, but if Jamie looked closely she could see the faint outlines of a smirk.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

G008: START

Samya Franklin did not like being alone on her best day. She was a born and bred people person, through and through. So her decision to rush into possibly the creepiest place she ever been in her life (pretty short and getting shorter by the second, it seemed) all alone wasn't the most intelligent thought she'd ever had. But she was afraid, very afraid of being hurt or having to hurt someone. So she took off to this place to clear her head a little. And she was failing miserably. A bug scuttled by her, she curb-stomped it. It was just what she did; back home she was kinda of the man of the house, squashing bugs and taking care of her . . .

No, she couldn't start thinking about them now. She'd crack, and then get cracked by some creep. Or get more lost then she was, and die all alone in this stupid stupid tunnel. She turned left, figuring the only way to stay sane was to just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Where in the world was her bravery, her resolve, her debaterness? She guessed they were back in the room with all her dead teachers. She guessed Mr. Kwong was gone too, by now. She sighed. Going in this tunnel had been a freaking terrible idea, all she could see was dead people. Or herself being a dead people. Plus, she was wasting her flashlight. She didn't think Danya cared about getting them decent batteries.

The girl wasn't completely hopeless. She had brought a large bag of home-made trail mix, which was still in her bag. And they had given a her a gun. Girl 008 (which was almost 007, at least that was cool) knew how to pull a trigger, she was from Texas after all. But that was pretty much all she knew. Plus, what did she look like shooting someone? The Korth Revolver was still in her bag. Running around with a gun in her hands in the dark would just . . . she didn't know, she just didn't want to.

She stopped. It was yet another bad idea, but she knew how to get out of this funk, at least for a little while. At the moment, she was grateful she was alone. Her friends hated when she did this, they always laughed though. She started stomping through the tunnel.

This . . . might be the single most dumb thing I've done in my life.

"I'm gonna be a mighty king, So enemies beware!", she sung. At the top of her lungs. In the dark. But hey, she did feel a little better. She could pretend this was a dream or something..

"Well, I've never seen a king of beasts, With quite so little HAIR! I'm gonna be the mane event, Like no king was before. I'm brushing up on looking down

I'm working on my . . ."

Samya jumped, startled as all get out. That was not her roar. That was someone else's scream of TERROR, that's was that was. Disregarding logic (some more) she ran toward the sound. She couldn't stand by and let someone get hurt when they most likely couldn't even see their attacker. That was just wrong.

Making her way to the sound, she saw that no one was being stabbed or anything. Who she saw, in her mind, was about a million times worse. She noticed Jamie Li, knew her from school, didn't have a problem with her. Dread rose up in her stomach, though, at the sight of Zach Jamis. Her friend. Her friend Zach Jamis, who she had begged to go on this trip because he wasn't even planning on going. God, what had she done? Seriously, what the hell had she condemmed this boy to?

She started shaking, hard. "Oh my God, I am so sorry. Sorry isn't even the word for how I feel right now."

Some friend I am. This is quite a mess.
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

(Adam knows about the post skippage, I told him all about it. We won't be doing much of this Adam!)

Here was someone he didn't expect to see. Samya Franklin. Zach just called him Sam, because if he didn't he knew he would slip up and call her Salmalya. She was the only friend that Zach made at school and even then their relationship wasn't all that close She was a nice girl. Maybe that was why Zach bothered to go on this trip in the first place. Now he was wishing he had been stubborn and refused.

She was apologizing. Oh, right. Zach remembered her asking him to come on the trip.

Zach was in fact very calm about the whole situation. Not because he wasn't scared, but that he wasn't exactly the kind of guy who was used to showing how he truly felt. In truth Zach was as scared as everyone else, but you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at him. He made damn sure that his face was unreadable at all times. So seeing Samya shaken up, apologizing so deeply made Zach very uncomfortable. It was expected of him to go over to Samya, hug her with tears in his eyes and tell her it wasn't her fault but he just couldn't. He wasn't a touchy-feely guy. It really wasn't her fault, Zach had caved in pretty quickly when Samya bugged him about it. It wasn't like she pointed a gun at his head! So Zach wasn't sure how to convey this without it all sounding like a soap drama gone terribly wrong.

"Calm down Sam," Zach told her. "You're shaking like a damn blender, I can see from over here. You're bound to make this cave crumbled to the ground if you keep that up."

Zach took his cigarette out of his mouth, turned his head away and let the smoke billow out in a large cloud. The cigarette lingered in-between his fingers, turning back to Samya with a very serious look on his face.

"Listen, it's cool. You didn't know that this was going to happen. I didn't know this was going to happen. No one on the trip knew this was going to happen. So fuck everything else, only thing that matters is that we're stuck here Samya. We're gonna have to figure something sort of plan out if we don't want to die, and apologizing about shit that ain't our fault isn't going to help."

He placed the cigarette back in his mouth, letting it dangle from his lip as he took another hit. Samya's appearance made Zach all the more nervous and if he knew how to calm down it was smoking. He gave a shrug, dropping his bag on the floor. With a quick zip he opened the bag and fished through it. He pulled a thick pair of boots out and held them up for Samya.

"Got a pair of boots. When I first woke up, and I saw these puppies, I was thinking, 'the fuck are up with these things?' I thought it was all a damn joke, y'know? Felt pretty damn heavy when I tried to lift them up. I knew they had to have somethin' in them, I just wasn't sure what. So I just dropped them on the ground, y'know. Thought it was just a pile of shit."

And just to prove his point he let go of them. Both boots fell together, coliding with the hard stone floor below. A loud metallic SHNK resounded almost instantaneously,echoing in the caverns just as Jamie's scream did. Zach took his cigarette out and let the smoke out, picking up the flashlight that he left on the floor. He illuminated the pair of boots with an awkward twist of his hand. Two think but very large knives were present at the foot of each boot. Zach smirked a grim little smirk.

"Can you believe that? There knives in these boots. Never seen anything like that before in my entire fuckin' life. Only problem is that you have to push the knives back in yourself, so you'll have to either use the wall to push them back in or risk getting cut and do the whole thing by hand. Lord forbid I'd be stupid to do that."

Zack picked up each boot and pushed the blades back in, dusting his pants off. "I'm not a kicking kind of guy though. If it were a gun or somethin' then yeah I'd hold onto it, but I don't need a pair of boots. You want 'em?"

He looked over at Jamie, as though he were saying that she could have them too if she wanted. After all, these puppies were better than a pool noodle.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Zach insisted he wasn't mad at her. She wasn't buying it at all. But he had an good point, regret wasn't going to help them get out of here. She took a deep breath, tried to stop shaking. What Zach needed, no, what they all needed (because that girl was still upset and that made her even more sad) was a hero. Just like the movies. Sammy knew she was not one of those, but she could man up and pretend. Maybe it would at least get Zach to quit smoking, those things were bad for . . . wait, they all might be dead in a week. Never mind.

Oddly enough, that was the thought that stopped her from shaking.

"I know I didn't know, Zach, but still. This really really really sucks. And you could have been back at home, protesting KFC or something." She had to crack a smile at that, it seemed like Zach really hated everything. She tugged on her hair. "But you're right, we do need a plan to get out this place. It makes the Underworld look like a joke."

Sammy tilted her head to the side, gawking at both those crazy boots and Zach's even crazier offer. Was the boy mad? She couldn't speak for the other girl, but there was no way she could accept those boots. Even if they were just a tad bit awesome. Okay, they were pretty freaking sweet, but STILL. Zach needed a weapon, or something, anything to defend himself with. Plus, she had already had a weapon, a dangerous one.

"NO, Zach, I don't want your boots. I prefer hi-tops, thank you very much. " She grinned and pointed to her own shoes. " So if Jamie wants them and you just insist on giving them up, she's more than welcome to them. And since we're sharing weapon draws . . ."

Sammy took the bag off her shoulder and let it drop. She dug through the bag until she felt cold metal. Ugh, why couldn't she have gotten cake or something? This thing here . . . could kill someone. She guessed that was the point though.

She pulled the gun out, pointing it toward the ground. "Like I said Zach, I don't want or need your boots. I'm covered on the whole protection thing." It was weighty, it was scary, it was possibly (but highly unlikely) gonna get them out of this terrible mess. She wasn't going to hurt people, but she wasn't going let herself or Zach get hunted down. That was what she owed him, at the very least. She guessed that someone in this class had prayed for this "opportunity". And God answered their prayer. A-freaking-men . . .

Thanks a ton, God.

"So, when you were saying get out of here, were you referring to this creepy tunnel or this nasty game? Because I'm down with either one of those ideas. You have no idea how much."
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Zach laughed. "Oh yeah definitely. I hate KFC. Let's go one step further. I could have chained myself to a tree, go on a hunger strike, burn down an abortion clinic. The list of things I could have done, it doesn't end man."

Zach was mad. He wasn't blaming her for anything, but he was mad. He was always mad about something and that never stopped him from acting like Zach Jamis. If he had just been told that his entire family were wiped out in some terrible plane crash Zach would feel very upset but he wouldn't show it. Just like now. He wasn't going to show his fear especially not to Samya.

He looked down at the weapon in Samya's hand, shinning the flashlight over it. Holy shit she was right. Who would have thought a girl like Sammy would get a damn gun? Zach didn't think Sammy was the type who would ever kill someone, especially with a gun. Life is full of little surprises Zach supposed. Surprises, like getting fucking kidnapped and told to pretty much kill everything in sight. Zach slumped.

"Jesus Sam, that thing looks ancient," Zach just stared at the gun. "Like the kind of shit a sheriff would be carrying around."

Zach kept the cigarette between his fingers as he picked up his boots. He looked down at them. They were pretty badass now that Zach thought about it. Kniveboots. Sweet. He looked back at Jamie then over to Sammy, just in case they were looking at him like he was a lying son of a bitch. Zach placed the boots back down on the floor and kicked his shoes off. Fuck it, he said as he put them on and tied them almost begrudgingly. They looked pretty cool. He pushed his sneakers back into his bag and zipped it up before turning back to Sam.

"I was talking about both, though I think one of those things is gonna be easier than the other." Zach pointed behind him with his thumb. "I wandered in here a few minutes ago. There's like a big friggin forest out there, that's where I woke up. So if you're down with it, let's just bail. Nothing to see here anyway." He turned to look at Jamie, shrugging his shoulders. "If you want to come, that's cool. If you don't, that's cool too. I don't care."

He gave a wave to Samya to come follow him. He picked up the flashlight and turned around the corner, looking back to see if Samya was following him. For some reason he didn't want to be alone, not yet.

(Continued in The Residential Area)
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Oh boy, this was a problem. The good news was, Zach knew how to get them out of this cavey cave of darkness. The bad news was, it looked like they were just leaving Jamie behind. She knew she wouldn't want to be left here by herself. But fact was, Zach needed her and she was leaving. " Hold up Zach, I'm coming! Just give me a second.", she shouted out. Her voice echoed, bouncing of the walls of the tunnel.

Now what could she do about Jamie?

Well, I couldn't pick her up if I tried. I can't leave her the gun. How can I help this . . . mmm, got it!

She smiled. Sheriff Sammy, she liked that title. Making bad guys reach for the skies and . . . oh yeah, Jamie. She knew what to do now. "Hey, honey, we're about to blow this joint. Now I have no problem with you coming. But if you want to hide out here or whatever, I won't stop you. But if you want to get out later, I'll leave you a way, okay? Follow the M&M's."

Sammy groaned, pulling the trail mix out of her bag. It was in a freezer bag, and had all her favorite nuts, dried fruit and candies in it. She hated the idea of giving any of her food out but, she guessed it was the only nice thing to do in this situtation. She had put M&M with almonds in the mix. It wasn't, say, a flashlight, but it was a decent trail to follow. Ugh, she was wasting candy, she hoped Jamie appreciated this.

Grabbing her bag and slinging it on, she sighed. "Okay, this trail should lead you out. But it could led someone in too, so you should get a move on. Hope to see you out there."

She still felt bad about leaving her here. Can't save everybody.

Samya Franklin's wish was that she could save everybody. She ran after Zach, left this place behind.

(Continued in The Residential Area)
VII

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

After what seemed like days of searching around in the dark (even though truly, it had only been a few hours), Jamie finally found a door to the surface. With a visible sigh of relief, she pulled the door open and made her way to another part of the island. As she did, she still wondered how it was that some people managed to have such incredible vision, in such a dark room...?

Woulda been nice if the fuckers'd given ME a flashlight!

((Continued in What She Came For))
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.

Return to “The Tunnels”