Terrorism of the emotional variety

reminder i have an accessory spleen

This board exists to hold planning for and discussion of SOTF: Supers.

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

WorldFat

Terrorism of the emotional variety

Post by WorldFat »

Cyrus Vähi is, very aptly put, an emotional terrorist and will be probably one of the most morally bad characters I will write. That being said, nice to meet you all, and I hope you don't have the displeasure being at Cyrus' mercy.

He loves horror, mostly for the gore aspect. Some Anime fans as well, and cosplayers.

Am I looking for friends? Acquaintances? Maybe romantic partners or crushes? Well, if you're Cyrus' friend you're either completely clueless, or you lack human empathy. "Friends" also exist, basically Cyrus' unfortunate few he manipulates the fuck out of. Cyrus probably isn't crushing on anyone, unless you can pitch it well, but if your boy or girl is manipulatable and/or lacks human empathy, then a crush on Cyrus is right for you!

Most people would probably have heard of Cyrus, and think he's insane, an asshole, disgusting, among many, many other things.

What I'm saying is, mostly enemies or dislikes!
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O16: Philia Constantinou - "But your correct choices are the ones you make in your own volition."
Assigned Weapon: L1A1 Self-Loading Rifle
Location: She found her freedom in The Mysterious Circle - Inner Animal. [7/29]
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

S037: Cyrus Vähi - "It's our spotlight! Our stage. And I get to finally experience the closing of curtains for one of our many characters."
Gift: The Evil Eye
Location: He took his final bow in The Flatlands - Look But Don't Touch. [38/43]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

B12: Yutaka Seto - "You never know…"
Assigned Weapon: Smith & Wesson M19 .357 Magnum Revolver
Location: He lost on the draw in Residential Area (H/I8) - Stood Up.
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Keep staring at me like that and I'ma whoop ya ass outside of Denny's."

~Cwispy
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
carduinal-cyn
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by carduinal-cyn »

Raymond has a lot in common with Cyrus interest-wise (namely horror movies, art, and theatre), but even he has probably heard of Cyrus's infamous reputation and regretfully stays the hell out of his way. He considers it a shame, as he would like to be friends with Cyrus but knows full well he shouldn't due to Cyrus's odious personality. That, and just looking at the Evil Eye for too long would probably make him melt, the exact opposite of his friend Sayuna.
Olivia del Rio [ES11] is shooting her shot!
Olivia's Relationship Thread
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 123456789101112Endgame (1234)
[+] Upcoming characters
There doesn't seem to be anything here.
[+] Past characters
Raymond LaSalle [S025] was squirreled away to his doom.
Raymond's Relationship Thread
Memories: 1
Supers: 1234567

Sho Tsukioka [B14] gave love a bad name.
Memories: 1
Battle Royale: 123456
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Melodie sort of realized that he was maybe Bad For Her after the fifth secret girl's bathroom mental breakdown and sort of doesn't know how to gtfo so she just sorta stays with him and avoids a lot of eye contact. For some context she does lack a traditional idea of ethics and slight empathy but is very sympathetic and follows the moral rules she does believe in to a T. She is easily manipulated but unfortunately her Type is like... generally unassertive people or a ''I can fix them'' sort of stuff. He does fall into the latter but unfortunately is stopped by her hightened expectations from reading too many fanfiction where Y/A gets married to a 9 feet tall eldrich BF so unfortunately a crush is most likely a No Go but platonically? We can work some stuff out maybe.

Also she might be a counter to his emotional manipulation because she reacts to distress by turning the room into a pulsating meat cave. Whether he thinks thats gross or is, like, super into that is your choice. Shes also like into horror stuff and gore and also psychology to manage her emotional issues so she wouldnt turn rooms into pulsating meat caves. So like. Yeah. She identifies him as a source of emotional distress but has that kind of masochistic personality that thinks she can fix him and make him better. She couldnt. She'll try..

Tldr melodies like a version of cyrus that has a lot of empathy.

Some points:

-If Cyrus wants to try eating raw human flesh she's probably willing to provide

-Also if he wants to do other weird meat shit. IDK man true crime fans are freaks. Says I a true crime fan.

-If he tries to use his power on her the firdt few times she'll probably believe him if he tells her that its just nothing and shes being too paranoid, but after that she'll probably just close her eyes and wait for the feeling to go away, knowing that if he tries to get her eyes open then that proves her whole point.

-She made a joke about eating babies in class once and maybe he laughed at it and that sort of makes her feel guilty as shit because wow is she now publically associated with That Guy

-Mels themes do include some meta stuff i.e acknowleding that this is a roleplay and questioning free will, reality as it is, and consent in the form of how we all have to talk to one another about what were allowed to do woth each others characters, etc. So fair warning that he absolutely will get wrapped up in Weird Shit.

-Generally she looks as if she is standing with a big Manipulate Me sign.

-They xant be THAT close because Melodie was involved in a lot of stuff already and she likes to reference people and i dont want it to look like he came outta nowhere and have to edit it BUT if you can pitch it well enough Im willing to have her be a Willing Sacrifice to his evil machinations muahahaha yknow.
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Ooh, eye power twinsies. So, by default Sayuna will be impossible to use Evil Eye on most of the time because of the self-inflicted blindness meaning she has something on top of her eyes at pretty much all times in public. Cyrus could only get to manipulate Sayuna emotionally, and since she's a person-loving dork for the most part he can probably pretty easily gaslight her with faux concern and charm, at least for a while. Especially since they share common interests, I feel at first she'd think highly of him as the cool and sexy fellow weeb and cosplayer, perhaps lending to her the added dimension of infatuation clouding her judgement with him?

I do feel like she would eventually figure out what's going on and after some making excuses for him she'd start to give him the cold shoulder, especially since she has enough friends to watch out for her that would be far more likely to dislike Cyrus from the get. She probably considers him a mistake of the past now and he in turn still knows her emotional weaknesses and keeps them in his little black book or the like.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
The Honeless Beard

Post by The Honeless Beard »

You know what you have to do.
SOTF TV V3
ES12: Ivan Rodriguez - Co-Winner - "Just fucking fight me, man."
[+] Past Characters
SOTF TV V2:
BB3: Matthew Weiss - #Weiss is Schiesse - "I can say whatever I want in this signature, and you'll believe it's in my story." - DECEASED
CS3: Dougie Sharpe - Personal Responsibility - "You're going to wake up tomorrow, and still be you." - DECEASED

SOTF SC V2:
B06: Brandon Baxter - Brandone (ft. DJ KILLJI) - "Thanks. I lost mine in a gunfight." - DECEASED
G33: Kasumi White - 'Cause We Are Young And We Are Sick- He is not here. - DECEASED

SOTF TV V3
MM12: Maxine "Max" Schwimmer - Sink or Swim "Akeno, please." - DECEASED

International:
O25: Tarren Joseph - A Boring Dystopia- "You killed me." - DECEASED

Supers
Kincaid Rawlins - The Apocalyptic Rockfight- "Hello kitty sucks."
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Hi - We've discussed this in DMs but Cyrus is totally the guy who noticed Jacob is gay and probably insulted him a lot about it in childhood! I'm sure this won't cause any problems!
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

By the way, like and dislike simply denotes how much he believes he can fuck with someone. Dislike meaning he can't really fuck with them, like meaning he can. Then, of course, theres the friends and acquaintances, and others.
[+] Crispin-Kelley
ItzToxie wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:11 am "Keep staring at me like that and I'ma whoop ya ass outside of Denny's."

~Cwispy
Crispin definitely knocked Cyrus right out in that Denny's parking lot. Like, for real.

"This one was impossible. I'll have to admit, this one, he scares me."
Dislike.
[+] Raymond
carduinal-cyn wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:30 am Raymond has a lot in common with Cyrus interest-wise (namely horror movies, art, and theatre), but even he has probably heard of Cyrus's infamous reputation and regretfully stays the hell out of his way. He considers it a shame, as he would like to be friends with Cyrus but knows full well he shouldn't due to Cyrus's odious personality. That, and just looking at the Evil Eye for too long would probably make him melt, the exact opposite of his friend Sayuna.
"It's a shame I never got to interact with them. But it is funny to fuck with them during exams once in a while."
Acquaintance.
[+] Melodie
Yonagoda wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:10 am Melodie sort of realized that he was maybe Bad For Her after the fifth secret girl's bathroom mental breakdown and sort of doesn't know how to gtfo so she just sorta stays with him and avoids a lot of eye contact. For some context she does lack a traditional idea of ethics and slight empathy but is very sympathetic and follows the moral rules she does believe in to a T. She is easily manipulated but unfortunately her Type is like... generally unassertive people or a ''I can fix them'' sort of stuff. He does fall into the latter but unfortunately is stopped by her hightened expectations from reading too many fanfiction where Y/A gets married to a 9 feet tall eldrich BF so unfortunately a crush is most likely a No Go but platonically? We can work some stuff out maybe.

Also she might be a counter to his emotional manipulation because she reacts to distress by turning the room into a pulsating meat cave. Whether he thinks thats gross or is, like, super into that is your choice. Shes also like into horror stuff and gore and also psychology to manage her emotional issues so she wouldnt turn rooms into pulsating meat caves. So like. Yeah. She identifies him as a source of emotional distress but has that kind of masochistic personality that thinks she can fix him and make him better. She couldnt. She'll try..

Tldr melodies like a version of cyrus that has a lot of empathy.

Some points:

-If Cyrus wants to try eating raw human flesh she's probably willing to provide

-Also if he wants to do other weird meat shit. IDK man true crime fans are freaks. Says I a true crime fan.

-If he tries to use his power on her the firdt few times she'll probably believe him if he tells her that its just nothing and shes being too paranoid, but after that she'll probably just close her eyes and wait for the feeling to go away, knowing that if he tries to get her eyes open then that proves her whole point.

-She made a joke about eating babies in class once and maybe he laughed at it and that sort of makes her feel guilty as shit because wow is she now publically associated with That Guy

-Mels themes do include some meta stuff i.e acknowleding that this is a roleplay and questioning free will, reality as it is, and consent in the form of how we all have to talk to one another about what were allowed to do woth each others characters, etc. So fair warning that he absolutely will get wrapped up in Weird Shit.

-Generally she looks as if she is standing with a big Manipulate Me sign.

-They xant be THAT close because Melodie was involved in a lot of stuff already and she likes to reference people and i dont want it to look like he came outta nowhere and have to edit it BUT if you can pitch it well enough Im willing to have her be a Willing Sacrifice to his evil machinations muahahaha yknow.
Firstly, ooc notes. I personally read Melodie as someone who is the "I can fix them type" but ends up making many excuses for the actions that the person does. Cyrus could probably consider Melodie a friend, an actual one. Cyrus is smarter than to lose the plot, give the manipulative side away willingly. However, it isn't hard to tell if Cyrus uses the power. He can turn it off, and may do so in order to manipulate with words only. Cyrus IS into philosophy, but probably would be confused about the meta stuff, but in an interested way.

Melodie and Cyrus, to me, naturally attract in a platonic way. Maybe Cyrus has some sort of slightly unhealthy infatuation that could be considered to be some kind of fucked up kind of crush. Especially with the fact Melodie has the power she has. Cyrus is completely infatuated with it.

Cyrus, probably seeing the trick with closing the eyes, tries his best to not use the power to manipulate and fuck with Melodie. Whether it works, well, that's up to you. But Cyrus tries to get close with Melodie, in a legitimate way. Of course, it's in his nature to fuck with them, but there are many things that Cyrus does legitimately enjoy about Melodie.

Which is why he wants her with him, in a way where she is dependent on him. In an unhealthy way.

Now, icly.

"Melodie is one of the people I actually want to hear speak, and not just to hear their voice break when they begin to cry. The meta-stuff, the philosophical, who and what are we? I can listen to hear talk for hours."

Friend.
[+] Sayuna
Cicadan wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:12 pm Ooh, eye power twinsies. So, by default Sayuna will be impossible to use Evil Eye on most of the time because of the self-inflicted blindness meaning she has something on top of her eyes at pretty much all times in public. Cyrus could only get to manipulate Sayuna emotionally, and since she's a person-loving dork for the most part he can probably pretty easily gaslight her with faux concern and charm, at least for a while. Especially since they share common interests, I feel at first she'd think highly of him as the cool and sexy fellow weeb and cosplayer, perhaps lending to her the added dimension of infatuation clouding her judgement with him?

I do feel like she would eventually figure out what's going on and after some making excuses for him she'd start to give him the cold shoulder, especially since she has enough friends to watch out for her that would be far more likely to dislike Cyrus from the get. She probably considers him a mistake of the past now and he in turn still knows her emotional weaknesses and keeps them in his little black book or the like.
Oh, the former friend. I'm sure you'll like what Cyrus thinks about Sayuna.

"Oh, Sayuna. Do I know them? Oh, I know plenty. What would you like first?"

Like.
[+] Kincaid
The Honeless Beard wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:49 pm You know what you have to do.
"Kincaid is a catboy. What else is there to say? I can't talk to him, not only because he's some weirdo, but I can't not think he's catboy."

Dislike.
[+] Jacob
Frozen Smoke wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:39 pm Hi - We've discussed this in DMs but Cyrus is totally the guy who noticed Jacob is gay and probably insulted him a lot about it in childhood! I'm sure this won't cause any problems!
"Jacob? Oh, Jacob. The poor guy had such the crush on me. Well, we all know how that turned out now, don't we?"

Like.
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

O16: Philia Constantinou - "But your correct choices are the ones you make in your own volition."

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

S037: Cyrus Vähi - "It's our spotlight! Our stage. And I get to finally experience the closing of curtains for one of our many characters."
Location: He took his final bow in The Flatlands - Look But Don't Touch. [38/43]

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

Salic

Post by Salic »

Claudia would probably try to look past his reputation and make a genuine effort to be a friend. She would then realize why Cyrus had such a reputation, and hate the guy with a passion.
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
Mikki Swift - "With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bree Jones - "The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them." - Queen Victoria
Serena Waters - "You cannot make a revolution in white gloves." - Vladimir Lenin
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B1: Yoshio Akamatsu - "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” - Lyndon B. Johnson
Assigned Weapon: Sickle
Location: The die was cast in Farm Storage (H6) - Iacta Alea Est
In-Game History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B7: Yoshitoki Kuninobu - "When the sword of rebellion is drawn, the sheath must be thrown away." - John Copley
Assigned Weapon: Czechoslovakian CZ 75 Semi-Automatic Pistol
Location: He took the fall for an enemy in Residential Area (H/I8) - Peace Village: Brother's Blood
In-Game History: 1 - 2 -

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker
S027: Claudia Salgado - "The optimist may fail, but the pessimist already begins failing." - Juscelino Kubitschek
Assigned Weapon: [ERROR: WEAPON UNAVAILABLE.]
Gift: Flashbang
Location: She stared death in the face in The Outskirts - Out Run
Pregame History: 1 - 2
In-Game History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
P003: Elizabeth Rodney - ”I demolish my bridges behind me... then there is no choice but to move forward.” - Fridtjof Nansen
Assigned Weapon: Obedience to Authority + Altor Survival Pistol
Location: She met up with her beloveds in The Powerhouse - Burning Down the House
Pregame History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
In-game History: 1
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:
Christian Graf von Helder - “I’ll be a big noise with all the big boys!” - Peter Gabriel
Francisco Ordaz Santander - ”I am responsible only to God and history.” - Francisco Franco

INTERMISSIONS:
Sophia Mirowski - "Be strong in the belief that life is wonderful." - Valery Sablin
Lee Iker
Stanley Mirowski - "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Nietzsche

SOTF-SUPERS V2:
Kendra Kuchel - ”If we value so highly the dignity of life, how can we not also value the dignity of death? No death may be called futile.” - Yukio Mishima
Nichelle Damen - ”All our knowledge- past, present, and future- is nothing compared to what we will never know.” - Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Kazimierz Krzyzewski - ”At dawn it is not just the night that dies, it is man and his becoming, and the warm blood staining the pavement is a word that is just starting.” - Ricardo Mannerini
Raqel Poghosyan
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

[+] Claudia
Salic wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:17 pm Claudia would probably try to look past his reputation and make a genuine effort to be a friend. She would then realize why Cyrus had such a reputation, and hate the guy with a passion.
"She tried it. She really did. Too bad she found out before I could do anything!"
Acquaintance.
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

If there was a kind of person Noah hated, it was the kind that caused pain to others on purpose. As he stared at the boy in front of him, he could feel his blood boil.

"Just go," he snapped, "you're not welcome here."

Noah's hand shook as it curled into a fist. After what Cyrus had done to them, he had no interest in hearing what he had to say.

Noah has no love for Cyrus. With a track record of manipulating and inflicting pain on his friends, Cyrus is the exact type of person who Noah feels the need to oppose.
[+] PRESENT
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

O18: Alexander "Lex" Latimer - "You've got something to go home to, right? Then it's yours."
Assigned Weapon: Pistol Auto 9mm 1A, Pistol Auto 9mm 1A
Location: He prepared for the end in The Mysterious Circle - United by the Moment.
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

SOTF: Cyber
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

A01: Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle - "—maybe I'll die. But, you know, united we stand, united we fall. Something like that, anyway. If I'm going, well, I'm going down swinging."
Designated Weapon: W-7 — Gold Silverware Set
Designated Utility: U-26 — Surveillance System
Location: She met her match and lost the game in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1/1

A18: Daniel Arista - "It ain't right for a man, you know, to die on his knees." [Adopted from Cob]
Designated Weapon: W-27 — Tennis Racket
Designated Utility: U-18 — Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
Location: He played the game like he was told in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1

ONE ROOM DEATH GAME:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

Tyler Becerra - "We're all gonna make it."
Location: He's gambling with his life in The Stage - One Room Death Game.
In-Game History: 1
[+] PAST
SOTF-TV V3:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ES03: Cory Cartwright - "We can have power over the situation. We can defeat the game. We only need to figure out how."
Assigned Weapon: Diving Knife
Location: He was out of his depth in Jetties: Central - Armageddon Game. [47/81]

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

S015: Noah Davis - "We're alive, and that means we still have a chance to set things right."
Gift: Finger Guns
Location: He tried his best, but came up short in The Flatlands - Pale Rider. [19/43]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

B15: Shūya Nanahara - "Well, now, I'm no hero, that's understood..."
Assigned Weapon: Icepick, the Power of Rock Music!
Location: He refused to play by the rules in In-Between - The Worst Game in History. [10/42].
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
[+] CONCEPTS
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V3

Liam Black is one sick puppy - "No more rain, where's the sunshine when you need it?"
Austin White is always right - "I would very much like to see you prove me wrong."
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V4

Josh Goodman is living the dream - "For a mad scientist, imagination is the greatest weapon."
[+] SOTF-TV INTERMISSION

Tamarisk Allen is a dead ringer - "We're friends, and friends stay together to the end, right?"
Stryker Williams is the best around - "Now, I'm going to take my first step towards greatness."
Blake Killam is made for this - "This show has been my life, from start to finish."
[+] SOTF-TV V4

Richard de la Cruz is determined to win - "Watch as I do something unimaginable."
Evan Gemstone is ready to die on this hill - "I'll send this whole structure crashing down."
[+] SOTF-U V2

Alex Wituk is vibrating with motion - "I don't know what came over me, but I was on fire with anger!"
[+] SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2

Kim Song is under watch - "두렵더라도 강해져야 합니다."
[+] SOTF-SUPERS V2

Adam Ka'uhane is forgotten - "Nobody will remember me when I'm gone."
[+] OTHER

Caius Jones is a doomsayer - "The signs are clear; the end is nigh!"
Maxwell Verity is telling the truth - "Life is an equation, and numbers don't lie."
Aiden Chase is speedrunning life - "It's simple, just beat the clock."
[+] EXTRA

SOTF AU V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

B001: Jason Dagon - "They say it's hard taking a life; they're wrong. It's the easiest thing in the world."
Assigned Weapon: IWI UZI
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

[+] Noah
Dogs231 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:16 am If there was a kind of person Noah hated, it was the kind that caused pain to others on purpose. As he stared at the boy in front of him, he could feel his blood boil.

"Just go," he snapped, "you're not welcome here."

Noah's hand shook as it curled into a fist. After what Cyrus had done to them, he had no interest in hearing what he had to say.

Noah has no love for Cyrus. With a track record of manipulating and inflicting pain on his friends, Cyrus is the exact type of person who Noah feels the need to oppose.
"Awwww, little cowpoke is getting all angry? Poor guy. Oh, balling your hands up?" He smiled, putting his hands up and staring right into Noah's eyes, inflicting even more stress at him.

"All I did was walk by, friend, and you freaked out. For what?"

Noah...is so fucking easy.

Like.
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

AnimeNerd
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by AnimeNerd »

Another person that Joel does not like. The one person who he hates to the point of actually supporting other people he dislikes, because he's half convinced the guy is a serial killer waiting to happen. Doesn't say anything to his face though, instead just using his gift to give him bad luck whenever he can. Joel has definitely been the reason why Cyrus has tied his shoelaces together without even noticing. Another mutual hatred most likely.
[+] The Living
Joel Foster is having a reunion while it's time to call the police
Megumi Eto is wishing she could GTFO
[+] The Dead
RJ Blackburn was axed a question in The Jarvis Method
Jasper Suárez-King was silenced in When Betting On High Card Pays Off
Jia Li Qiáo took a tumble off in Rouge Angles of Satin
[+] The Future
Colton "Colt" Smirnov is ready to aim and fire
Roselia Watson is trying to run away from it all
Titania Zabelle is going to show the world her talent
Maud Sparrow Jr. is already painting her own portrait
Aqua Elle is a literal spitfire when you think about it
WorldFat

Post by WorldFat »

[+] Joel
AnimeNerd88 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:41 am Another person that Joel does not like. The one person who he hates to the point of actually supporting other people he dislikes, because he's half convinced the guy is a serial killer waiting to happen. Doesn't say anything to his face though, instead just using his gift to give him bad luck whenever he can. Joel has definitely been the reason why Cyrus has tied his shoelaces together without even noticing. Another mutual hatred most likely.
"Joel? Joel who? Eh, no I don't know him too well. Anywa-" Cyrus falls on his face, his opposite shoes shoelaces having been tied together.
Acquaintance.
[+] PAST
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

Return to “SOTF: Supers Planning/Discussion”