The Amazing Race: SOTF Edition

Leg 1 underway!

Separate from the Fun & Games section, this is for large-scale games that are not roleplays.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Espi wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:12 am Henry Spencer and Min-jae Parker: Goth best friends with unexplored romantic feelings. There's probably a shipping term for their type of relationship.
pining? either one-sided/unrequited or both requited
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Submitting Sierra (V7) by me, and Faith (V7) by Frozen Smoke.

Their relationship: They fucking hate each other.
Aster

Post by Aster »

Oh what the hell.

Submitting Tucker Hopkins and Regina Aston of TV2. High school friends, TV fans, and traveling partners before Tucker watched his sister die right in front of him </3
V8
Anthony Rafael "Raf" Halili
Jordan Toribio
Kiana Coleman
Mariel Rivera
[+] Past Characters
V5
G025: Veronica McDonald
B033: Jason Meyers
G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski

V6
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld (adopted by backslash)
B007: Jasper Bustamante (adopted by Cicada)
B031: Samuel Howard
Haley Luz Juarez
    [+] Chat Quotes
    wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
    [21:51] Zarina: the end
    wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
    In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
    Cicada

Post by Cicada »

From V6: Irene Djezari and Jasmine King (with permission given by Yugi)

Their prexisting relationship was not very good. Their formerly fond friendship broke up over Irene attempting to confess attraction to Jasmine and majorly overreacting when it didn't turn out the way she wanted it to. Irene is a stubborn airhead and refused to ever forgive Jasmine for hurting her, and Jasmine missed Irene for a while but also moved on.
    V8 Vibes:
    [+] Peace Only Under Liberty
    Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
    V7 Vibes:
    [+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
    ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
    Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
    ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
    ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
    ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
    Pregame Relationships
    KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

I'm submitting, with your approval, Anna Chase and Brendan Wallace from V4.

Their dynamic is that they're close friends who are also dealing with not-straight issues and issues in general. One's a weird goth girl, the other's an Australian. Drama!
    Brackie

Post by Brackie »

And with that, we have 15 teams!

I originally said I was going to take it down to a poll if we had 15 or more unique submissions but seeing as how it's right on the mark and it's /also/ keeping gender balance, I'm just going to up it to 15 teams and extend the race course to accomodate that.

Stay tuned for the first leg, coming soon!
    [+] The Island
    V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
    V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
    V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
    V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
    V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
    V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
    V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
    V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
    V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
    V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
    [+] Home
    V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
    Meanwhile...
    v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
    v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
    v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
    v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
    v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
    v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
    [+] Remind Me Tomorrow
    Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
    Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
    Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
    Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
    Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
    Luke Travers needs to have a code.
    I'm hosting a SOTF!
    SOTF: International
    Applications Open Now!
    Brackie

Post by Brackie »

LEG 1 (PART 1)

AT&T Stadium - Dallas, Texas

The race began for fifteen teams of two at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas.
    [+] The teams are
    ImageImage

Axel & Abraham, Friends from Chattanooga, Tennessee.

ImageImage

Brendan & Alba, Friends from Kingman, Arizona, going on the race to see if there's anything more to their relationship.

ImageImage

Chase & Brendan, Friends from St. Paul, Minnessota.

ImageImage

Henry & Min-jae, Goths from Kingman, Arizona.

ImageImage

Jasmine & Irene, Former Friends from Kingman, Arizona.

ImageImage

Laura & Pineapple, Classmates from Miami, Florida.

ImageImage

Lori & Madison, Cheerleaders from Chattanooga, Tennessee.

ImageImage

Matias & Ashanti, Disability Advocates from Miami, Florida.

ImageImage

Max & Abel, Baseball Teammates from Chattanooga, Tennessee.

ImageImage

Michelle & Morton, Expats from the United Kingdom.

ImageImage

Myles & Ivy, Socialites from Chattanooga, Tennessee.

ImageImage

Richard & William, Cliff Diving Enthusiasts from Denton, New Jersey.

ImageImage

Sierra & Faith, Flannel Frenemies from Chattanooga, Tennessee.

ImageImage

Thomas & Sakurako, Theatre Kids from Chattanooga, Tennessee.

ImageImage

Tucker & Regina, television enthusiasts from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
    The fifteen teams were all introduced onto the field in front of a packed crowd, and then told the rules of the race.

From the word Go, they will be given a clue to a desination, and must make their way their to their destination, completing various tasks along the way, and staying out of last place.

The last team to arrive on each leg will be eliminated.

The first team to reach the finish line will win the grand prize, and The Amazing Race.

Travel safe, world is waiting, GO etc

---

All fifteen teams open their first clue:

"Travel to Cancun, Mexico! Your next clue is located in Cancún International Airport parking lot."

Teams drive themselves to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and race to get themselves on one of three flights to Cancun. The first two flights can only accomodate a maximim of five (5) teams.

Upon arrival in Cancun, teams find their next clue just outside the airport, in front of a marked taxi rank.

Opening it, they read:

"Travel by taxi to the El Rey Ruins, where your next clue awaits."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions for anyone who wants to vote:

You don't have to have submitted a team to vote in this race - on the flipside, if you submitted a team, your vote is not compulsory - just vote in whatever round you feel like voting in!

For the flight: PM me, either on the board or on Discord, three teams who you want to be on the first flight. The five teams with the most votes will be on the first flight, while the five teams with the next highest amount of votes will be on the second flight, and the five teams with the least number of votes will be on the third flight. If there is a tie for the last few spot/s on a flight, all teams in a tie will be booked on the next flight instead.

For the El Rey Ruins clue: PM me, either on the board or on Discord, a ranking of teams based on how lucky you want them to be with taxis. The team with the best average will have 20 minutes added to their time. Succeeding teams will receive a time equivalent to the base of 20 minutes, plus 3-minute increments corresponding to their overall rank.

Everyone has 60 hours ie. until Saturday 13th March 9pm PST to get their votes in.

For reference, here is the full team list:

Axel & Abraham (v7)
    Brendan & Alba (v6)
    Chase & Brendan (v4)
    Henry & Min-jae (v6)
    Jasmine & Irene (v6)
    Laura & Pineapple (TV3)
    Lori & Madison (v7)
    Matias & Ashanti (TV3)
    Max & Abel (v7)
    Michelle & Morton (PV3)
    Myles & Ivy (v7)
    Richard & William (SC2)
    Sierra & Faith (v7)
    Thomas & Sakurako (v7)
    Tucker & Regina (TV2)
    [+] The Island
    V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
    V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
    V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
    V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
    V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
    V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
    V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
    V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
    V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
    [+] Home
    V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
    Meanwhile...
    v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
    [+] Remind Me Tomorrow
    I'm hosting a SOTF!
    Applications Open Now!
    Brackie

Post by Brackie »

a little under 36 hours for all votes!
    [+] The Island
    [+] Home
    Meanwhile...
    [+] Remind Me Tomorrow
    I'm hosting a SOTF!
    Applications Open Now!
    Brackie

Post by Brackie »

a bit under 12 hours for votes!
    [+] The Island
    [+] Home
    Meanwhile...
    [+] Remind Me Tomorrow
    I'm hosting a SOTF!
    Applications Open Now!
    Brackie

Post by Brackie »

thank you for your votes everyone!

LEG 1 (PART 2)

The following teams made it onto the following flights:
    [+] Flight 1
    - Brendan & Alba (v6)
    - Henry & Min-Jae (v6)
    - Matias & Ashanti (TV3)
    - Max & Abel (v7)
    - Thomas & Sakurako (v7)
    [+] Flight 2
    - Axel & Abraham (v7)
    - Chase & Brendan (v4)
    [+] Flight 3
    - Laura & Pineapple (TV3)
    - Sierra & Faith (v7)
    - Tucker & Regina (TV2)
    - Jasmine & Irene (v6)
    - Lori & Madison (v7)
    - Michelle & Morton (PV3)
    - Myles & Ivy (v7)
    - Richard & William (SC2)
    At the El Rey Ruins, the first team to arrive opens to discover a Fast Forward as well as another Route Info:

- The Fast Forward is a task on every single leg until the Final Five that only one team can complete. The team that completes the Fast Forward can skip all tasks and head directly to the pitstop. However, a team can only go for the Fast Forward once per race, so a team must decide when it is most advantageous to use it.

"FAST FORWARD: To claim this Fast Forward, make your way to the Parque Urbano Kabah and find a group of performers called the Voladores of Papantla. Both team members will be fitted with harnesses, climb a 100-foot pole to the top and perform with the group by swinging from the peak to the ground. The first team to complete this will win the Fast Forward."

"Make your way onto the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship, where you will receive your next clue."

(Teams must figure out that the Jolly Roger Pirate ship is an attraction at the Playa Linda Beach Resort)

The first team to arrive at the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship at the Playa Linda Beach Resorts opens it to find a Detour:

- A Detour is a choice between two different tasks, each with its own pros and cons. The detour choices are as follows:

Horse Power: "Commandeer a WaveRunner and search amongst hundreds of buoys in the Nichupté Lagoon for your next clue."

Bull Power: "Head to a pop-up fireworks stall on the Playa Linda beach and properly assemble the frame for a torito, a papier-mâché bull, as part of a fireworks display. Once the frame has been properly assembled to the satisfaction of the stall owner, teams may light their display and get their next clue."

Instructions for the Voters:

For the Fast Forward: PM me the one (1) team you want to win the Fast Forward. The team with the most votes will win the Fast Forward. In case of a tie, the team who gets the most votes first will win the Fast Forward.

For the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship clue: PM me three (3) teams who will have difficulty finding the Pirate Ship. Teams that receive three or more votes will become stumped/lost for a number of minutes equivalent to five times the number of votes they receive.

For the Detour: Decide which Detour every team chooses.
    - If a team is voted to do the first option more times, then the team will do Horse Power; otherwise, the team will do Bull Power. If there is a tie, a team automatically does Horse Power.

Times will be computed as follows:
    Horse Power - base time of 35 minutes, 3-minute increments corresponding to their overall rank (+35, +3)
    Bull Power - base time of 25 minutes, 5-minute increments corresponding to their overall rank (+25, +5)

---

Everyone has 48 hours ie. until Monday 15th March 9pm PST to get their votes in.

As a reminder, here is the full team list:

Axel & Abraham (v7)
    Brendan & Alba (v6)
    Chase & Brendan (v4)
    Henry & Min-jae (v6)
    Jasmine & Irene (v6)
    Laura & Pineapple (TV3)
    Lori & Madison (v7)
    Matias & Ashanti (TV3)
    Max & Abel (v7)
    Michelle & Morton (PV3)
    Myles & Ivy (v7)
    Richard & William (SC2)
    Sierra & Faith (v7)
    Thomas & Sakurako (v7)
    Tucker & Regina (TV2)
    [+] The Island
    [+] Home
    Meanwhile...
    [+] Remind Me Tomorrow
    I'm hosting a SOTF!
    Applications Open Now!
    Brackie

Post by Brackie »

a little under 20 hours for votes!
    [+] The Island
    [+] Home
    Meanwhile...
    [+] Remind Me Tomorrow
    I'm hosting a SOTF!
    Applications Open Now!
    Brackie

Post by Brackie »

thanks again for the votes everyone!
    Leg 1 (Part 3)

The winner of the race's first Fast Forward, and the team that gets to skip all tasks and go directly to the pitstop, is:
    [+] Fast Forward Winner
    ImageImage

Brendan & Alba!
    The following teams are stumped or mislead by the Jolly Roger clue:
    [+] lost
    15 minutes

Myles & Ivy (v7)
    Jasmine & Irene (v6)

20 minutes

Laura & Pineapple (TV3)
    Sierra & Faith (v7)

35 minutes

Lori & Madison (v7)
    The Detour Choices play out as follows:
    [+] Detour
    Bull Power - 25 minutes

Henry & Min-Jae (v6)
    Laura & Pineapple (TV3)
    Michelle & Morton (PV3)
    Tucker & Regina (TV2)

Bull Power - 30 minutes

Chase & Brendan (v4)
    Myles & Ivy (v7)

Bull Power - 35 minutes

Jasmine & Irene (v6)
    Matias & Ashanti (TV3)
    Thomas & Sakurako (v7)

---

Horse Power - 35 minutes

Axel & Abraham (v7)

Horse Power - 38 minutes

Max & Abel (v7)
    Richard & William (SC2)

Horse Power - 41 minutes

Lori & Madison (v7)
    Sierra & Faith (v7)
    The first team to complete the Detour opens their clue:

"Make your way to the Playa Linda's parking garage and find one of fifteen marked cars, then drive yourself to the town of Tulum, where you will find your next clue."

After driving themselves down the East Coast of Mexico, teams find their cluebox outside the archeological ruins in Tulum. The next clue is a Roadblock:

- A Roadblock is a task that only one member of a team can perform. Each team member can only perform half the given roadblocks in a race, so they must decide which team member should be most advantageously deployed for each Roadblock.

"ROADBLOCK: One team member must enter the underground ruins of Tulum and search amongst the ruins for pieces of a replica of an ancient Mayan mask. There are 13 pieces that make up the mask, and are each found in thirteen different locations. Once a team member has found all thirteen pieces of the mask, they must return with their pieces to the centre of the ruins and assemble their mask. Once the mask has been assembled, teams will receive their next clue."

The first team to complete the Roadblock receives their clue, with new directions:

"Make your way to your first pitstop, the Diamante K Bungalows. WARNING: THE LAST TEAM TO CHECK IN HERE MAY BE ELIMINATED."

Teams then race to the pitstop in an attempt to avoid possible elimination.

Instructions for the Voters:

For the drive to Tulum: PM me three (3) teams who take a wrong turn on their way to the town of Tulum. Teams that receive three or more votes will get lost for a number of minutes five (5) times the number of votes they receive. If you voted in the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship task, these three teams cannot be any of the teams you voted for to become stumped/lost in that task.

For the Roadblock: Decide who does the Roadblock for each team by placing a team member for ONE team (i.e. the team member performing this Roadblock for the team you're choosing for) on one of the 14 spots below and posting it in this thread. Each spot corresponds to a random completion time, ranging from 27 to 76 minutes. If you submitted a team to the game, you get first priority for both their number and their member selection, but after the first 24 hours that priorty goes away. You can choose every 24 hours.

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    7 -
    8 -
    9 -
    10 -
    11 -
    12 -
    13 -
    14 -

Possible teams:

Axel & Abraham (v7)
    Chase & Brendan (v4)
    Henry & Min-jae (v6)
    Jasmine & Irene (v6)
    Laura & Pineapple (TV3)
    Lori & Madison (v7)
    Matias & Ashanti (TV3)
    Max & Abel (v7)
    Michelle & Morton (PV3)
    Myles & Ivy (v7)
    Richard & William (SC2)
    Sierra & Faith (v7)
    Thomas & Sakurako (v7)
    Tucker & Regina (TV2)

For the pitstop: Send me ranked list of all 15 teams (so the above list, plus also Brendan & Alba (v6)), in order of who would do the best in a footrace. This will be used from this point on to decide who comes out on top in ties at the pitstop for the rest of the game.

For fun: There's been a brief count of interest in this, so I'll add it now - if you want to, feel free to write skits in this thread featuring your team or a team featuring your character, covering anything of which the results have already been revealed (in this case: the start of the race, the airport, the ride to the ruins, the Fast Forward [for Brendan & Alba], the ride to the pirate ship, or completing the detour). If anything is particularly quotable, I may use it as an episode title :)

Everyone has 71 hours ie. until Thursday 18th March 9pm PST or whenever all Roadblock slots are chosen, whichever is later, to get their votes in.
    [+] The Island
    [+] Home
    Meanwhile...
    [+] Remind Me Tomorrow
    I'm hosting a SOTF!
    Applications Open Now!
    Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 - Morton Bishop (Michelle & Morton)
    6 -
    7 -
    8 -
    9 -
    10 -
    11 -
    12 -
    13 -
    14 -
    [+] The Past
    Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
    Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
    PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
    V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
    THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
    Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
    PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
    V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
    THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
    Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
    PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
    V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
    THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
    [+] The Future
    ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
    Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
    Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
    Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
    Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 - Morton Bishop (Michelle and Morton)
    6 - Ashanti Baker (Matias and Ashanti)
    7 -
    8 -
    9 -
    10 -
    11 -
    12 -
    13 -
    14 -
    [+] the youfs
    [+] V7
    V7:
    Dead:
    B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
    Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
    Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
    Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
    Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
    Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
    Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
    Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
    Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
    Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
    Prom: Fear and Delight
    Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
    Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
    Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
    Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
    Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
    Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
    Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
    Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
    [+] V6
    V6 Characters:
    G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
    Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
    Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
    Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
    [+] V5
    Dead:
    B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
    Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
    Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
    Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
    G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
    Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
    Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
    Memories: Offended?
    B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
    Weapon: Binoculars
    Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
    Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
    [+] misc
    [+] meirl
    new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
    give my v8 kids friends pls
    Jilly

Post by Jilly »

1 -
    2 -
    3 - Max Rudolph (Max & Abel)
    4 -
    5 - Morton Bishop (Michelle & Morton)
    6 - Ashanti Baker (Matias & Ashanti)