V8 Concept Question Game

(it's never too early)

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Will update periodically with the rest of my kids when I have more free time.
[+] Melanie
What's your favorite color?

Red! The deeper, the better. I love a rich crimson.

What's your favorite food?

Honestly? Give me a good shepherd's pie and I'm good.

What's your favorite hobby?

When I'm not jamming on the drums or dinking around on Tiktok? Just vibing, I guess.

What's your favorite animal?

Cats! I love smooshing ones with perfectly round faces.

What's your favorite genre?

Of like, movies and stuff? I'm not sure. Documentaries, maybe? I like nonfiction stuff.

What's your favorite music?

I love that kind of 70s soft rock sound. Mom used to play Carole King and Carpenters around the house and in the car a lot when I was a kid, so that kinda sound influenced me a lot I think. Don't tell Amaryllis I didn't say our music though, haha!

What do you plan to do when you graduate high school?

Just keep on keeping on, probably. I'd like to stick with music and the band but I don't think it's something realistic. I've been thinking about going into nursing lately so probably something with that?

What's your favorite memory?

Hmm.... when Dom took me out on my birthday this year, I think. We didn't do a whole lot, pretty much just got dinner and walked around a bit. But that's good enough for me. Haha.

What's your least favorite memory?

Sorry, I don't like this question... can we go to the next one?

What is your best subject?

The sciences! They're always super fun, especially on days we gotta do work outside.

Describe your own fashion sense!

Uhm... I'm not really sure. Like, business casual/prep school femme? That's about the best I got.

If you had infinite money, what would you do with it?

Uhm, I'd say pay my future debts off and invest and stuff but that kinda defeats the point of the question, huh? I'm not sure. Probably nothing different? I guess?

What's one of your secrets?

I, uhm... I bite my nails. See? Been trying to quit recently, but that's easier said than done.

Five things you can’t live without?

My drums, my mom, chocolate, faith, and Dom. Not necessarily in that order!

What could someone figure out about you by the friends you've chosen?

That I probably need better friends, haha. Good thing I dont listen to them, though. They aren't my mom.

If you could have dinner with any person, living or dead, who would you have dinner with and why?

Karen Carpenter. I'd really like to just talk to her one on one about music and life and stuff.

What position do you sleep in?

I'm a side sleeper.... I think?

What is something about yourself you would like to improve or change?

Like, physically? I wish I was a little shorter. Not by that much though, but... ya know. I might have a bit of a complex.

What quality do you value most in people?

Good communication. I hate people that don't speak up and make problems worse.

Who is your favorite creator? (Singer, writer, streamer, etc. etc.)

I answered before, but yeah. Karen Carpenter, easily. Gone way too soon.

If you had to pick a superpower, what would yours be?

I always thought being able to freeze time was cool. I always liked that old movie Clockstoppers as a kid, so that probably has something to do with it. Haha.

If you could take a weeklong vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?

This is such a generic answer, but I think backpacking across Europe would be fun. I'd really like to see Venice, I think.

How did this interview make you feel?

It was fun! Let's do it again sometime.
Question for the pool: Are you anyone's favorite person?
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

[+] oh god this took so long
What’s your favourite colour?
Clover: Um… this one! The shade of green I can’t think of that’s like, um… super eldritch and cthulhu and cool!

Nick Andretti: ...I have to admit that I haven’t quite thought about it all that much, but I suppose I’m partial to orange.

Teddy: Hm… yeah, I think I like this one the most. Dunno the exact hex code, buttttt I think Homestuck Green explains it well enough?

Penny: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck idk, that shit changes like, nearly every day. Gonna need to think it up a bit.
What’s your favourite food?
Clover: Tacos!

Nick Andretti: Whenever I finish my work week at the burger cafe my supervisor and I always make dinner utilizing whatever’s left over. It is true that there are foods… considerably more interesting than hamburgers, but it’s a nice ritual. I appreciate it.

Teddy: Maaaaaaaaaannnnn okay I don’t want be that guy who goes on a passionate rant about the smallest things (even though I probably am already that guy, even if I’d like to say I prefer talking about things I like) but questions like these are why I’ve never really been interested in doing these sorts of interviews much. Like, how could someone be reasonably able to know what their favourite food is out of everything they’ve ever had? How can a food be at a static level of quality given how much the creation process can vary each individual piece of that food? What does me saying what my favourite food is tell you about me as a person? I don’t really want to-

Penny: dude just answer the question

Teddy: be pedantic or anything but whenever a question like this pops up I’m always at a pause on what exactly I’m supposed to respond wit-
Clover: Do aliens count? I say aliens.

Nick Andretti: ...Wolves, I suppose. Haven’t really thought about this one either, to be perfectly honest.

Teddy: The ursidae family. Kinda hard not to pick the animal I’m literally named after.

Penny: I’m a bird, so I gotta fly. Catch those thermals, yo. Soar up out of this place, y’know?
Clover: I… um, really like the internet! I, um, do, cool things on it and it’s, um, super cool!

Nick Andretti: ...You’ve reminded me of how I don’t really do many things purely for fun, anymore.

Teddy: Concurring with Clover. Basically everything I do I do on the internet. It’s almost scary.

Penny: I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK

Clover: [mumbling] ...ew
Clover: Sci-fi! It’s, um, really cool...

Nick Andretti: ...Of what?

Teddy: I’m partial to anything! If it’s thoughtful and allows me to learn more about the world then I’m likely to enjoy it. Being written well is a plus too.

Penny: Uh… contemp, action, FPSes, can’t think of any other things that have genres so there y’go.
Clover: There’s a lot of, um... indie stuff K shows me that I really like. I dunno whether it’s really a genre or anything but, um, yeah, that’s the stuff I really really like.

Nick Andretti: I like musicals. If, mainly, because my job at the local theatre actually allows me to watch them.

Teddy: ...Yeah, I’m big into metal. Also dad rock. Probably gonna get beat up for this, but I’m definitely into Dad Metal the most out of any particular genre.

Penny: Uh… rap, RNB, pop. Basically most of the stuff that gets big on Billboard which wasn’t made by a rapist. Mostly the sort of stuff that inspires me.
Clover: Um… I don’t really think there’s going to be anything for me following high school if I’m, um, allowed to share this, but… um, I think there are some orchestras who want me to play timpani for them? I, um, think they’d pay me if I did that for them?

Nick Andretti: Truth be told, I haven’t had the chance to think about that yet. Perhaps I will have to make the kind of business I propose more applicable to college students.

Teddy: Work down at the church, for sure. Try and see if I can become sustainable with my cartoons or my writing. Maybe consider college if it turns out I can afford it.

Penny: Try and hit it big with my music. Maybe go to college on the side. Try and have some fun ‘for the world ends, y’know?

Nick Andretti: ...Thinking about it, I’m not even sure I’m actually going to graduate high school. Someone is offering to pay me $5000 if I bring a… prostitute as my date to prom, and while that will very likely get me expelled, $5000 is not money I can ig-

Teddy: penny

Penny: Wasn’t me. I swear to God it wasn’t me.

Teddy: penny

Nick Andretti: It was not, in fact, Penny who put me up to this.

Clover: then who…
Clover: ...When June stood up to that bully for me and offered me a place in her friend group. I’m, um, really glad she’s still my friend.

Nick Andretti: I could answer this with the hamburger place anecdote again but for all our sakes I shall provide an answer: being able to afford a new dishwasher for my mother. The old one had been giving her problems for quite some time and it was the first time I’d been able to use my own funding operations to assist her. It’s… honestly, probably more sentimental than the burger place, thinking about it, so I’m glad I changed my answer.

Penny: Aww, you two are so sappy.

Teddy: Hey, don’t mock them.

Penny: Hey, I’m not! Just, um, needed to say something since I couldn’t think of an answer myself.

Teddy: Eh. I get you there. Nothing really came to mind for me either.
Clover: I, um, really don’t think I should talk about it, sorry…

Nick Andretti: I don’t particularly wish to talk about it either, but… the final fight my father had with my mother. I was… genuinely scared he was going to kill her. Right in front of me.

Teddy: I don’t really want to, um, one-up you here, Nick, but I don’t think I really need to state how seeing my mom die right in front of me was kind of the worst moment of my life?

Penny: jesus christ you guys i’m so sorry
Clover: Oh, something easy again! Science!

Nick Andretti: Math.

Teddy: English, myself. I’m… not particularly into how it’s taught, but finding meaning out of texts is always enlightening to do.

Penny: Iunno either uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PE or Music. Probably Music? Probably PE. Nah, probs actually music, yeah. School blows in general tho.
Clover: I, um, wear stuff that looks cool. It’s, um, probably not stuff that looks cool when placed with other stuff I wear but, um, yeah. I wear stuff that looks cool.

Nick Andretti: I wear for function over fashion. No point spending money on something I’m not capable of sweating into.

Teddy: I wear… stuff? Mostly t-shirts bought off the yetee, if any of you have heard of that. It’s a cool place! They have cool shirts! Dunno if any of you are like, nerds or geeks so I dunno if you’ll be all that into it, but, uh, yeah.

Penny: Dude, usually I don’t really like flexing ‘cause, like, wasn’t really anything I did to get myself fuckin’ loaded but when it comes to clothes and stuff? Yeah, I don’t mind showing off. Catch me at prom, y’all. I’m gonna blow your fuckin’ minds.
Clover: I’d, um, help my parents out. Find a good house for them and make sure they don’t have to work again. They’ve, um, sacrificed a lot for me, so, it’s, um, only fair I give something to them back, I think?

Nick Andretti: ...The same as with Ms. Wilkinson.

Clover: Wilkinson-Crowheart.

Nick Andretti: Pay off all the debts we have, find a nice place for my mother where she doesn’t need to worry ever again, and… perhaps indulge myself after that. Give myself a break.

Teddy: Um… give me a bit to think about it. Infinite money is… kind of a lot, y’know?

Penny: dude I already have infinite money and I dunno what to do with it, what the fuck am I gonna do if I have two infinite moneys

Nick Andretti: Making a note to quadruple my prices if Penny ever happens to ask me for anything.

Penny: Screw you too, buddy.
Clover: I… don’t have secrets? I don’t think? Like, unless the… stuff I look up is secret.

Nick Andretti: I would tell you, but you would have to pay me first.

Teddy: I, um, would-

Penny: He’s a brony.

Teddy: c’mon Penny let me say it my-

Penny: Teddy’s a brony.

Teddy: c’mon Penny-
Clover: The internet, my instruments, my parents, my friends, um... some other stuff…

Nick Andretti: I would consider myself very versatile. I could, if I wished, live without a lot of things in my life. The only reason I’m doing what I’m doing is because I care about those things.

Teddy: Um… the internet, the friends I’ve found between there and the real world, my father, the books on my shelf…

Penny: My money, my art, my friends, my cash, and my vibes. There. Boom. Eee zee.

Teddy: My mom…
Nick Andretti: That I find bonds in people who are useful to me. That everyone else is someone I’m useful to, and not much more than that.

Teddy: That I’m a dork? That I hang with the nerd crowd? Kinda easy to know who I am just by looking at me, honestly.

Clover: That I don’t have any friends…

Penny: Aww. I’ll be your friend. I’ll glam you up.

Clover: [inaudible] I’m good, thanks.
If you could have dinner with any person, living or dead, who would you have dinner with and why?
Clover: I’d, um, be interested in someone like Sylvia Plath or David Foster Wallace. Their work, um, is really interesting to me!

Nick Andretti: ...Would the genie from Aladdin count as an option? Would I be eligible to receive three wishes if I were to have dinner with him?

Teddy: ...Someone like Robin Williams or Bryan Lee O’Malley. Just to have a chat. Their humour has had a huge impact on my humour and I, um, would really like to just be able to get to know someone who’s had such an impact on me, y’know?

Penny: Some big record executive who’s hopefully not Dr. Luke or like Dr. Luke. Get some n e t w o r k i n g in. Maybe get some of it in for my friends as well.
Clover: Pillows! I surround myself with lots of pillows and smother myself until I die!

Nick Andretti: ...I will have to find out what the answer to this question is. Safe to say I have not thought about this at all.

Teddy: Face up, hands bent behind my head. Sometimes I need to deal with the pins and needles, but it’s how I’ve been doing it since I was a kid.

Nick Andretti: And I am going to move us along to the next question before Penny can answer this one with something inordinately inappropriate.

Penny: hey what-

Nick Andretti: Moving on.

Penny: mmmph-
Clover: [inaudible] Me…

Nick Andretti: Financial situation. Fairly straightforward.

Teddy: Uh, anything, really. My take is that life is all about self improvement and being the best person you can be, so, like, if there’s anything that I can be better at, I’d really like to be able to grow.

Penny: Make better art. Be a better musician. MC. Rapper. You know it.
What quality do you value to most in people?
Clover: [still inaudible] If they like me…

Nick Andretti: If they’re useful to me.

Teddy: Honesty.

Penny: If they’re down t’clown. Willing to do whatever.
Clover: I’d, um, really like to be able to fly. Maybe go into space…

Penny: Hey, y’mind speaking up, Clovie? We can’t hear you.

Clover: I SAID THAT FLYING INTO SPACE WOULD BE REALLY COOL AND STUFF

Penny: Hey, same. Let’s go, sister.

Nick Andretti: I believe being able to read minds would be quite an asset.

Teddy: Oh! Hey! I’ve thought about this! I’d probably go for like, time travel, Life is Strange rules. It’d be super useful. Aside from like, causing chaos theory tornados and stuff.
Clover: I’ve answered this in a previous question! Sylvia Plath and David Foster Wallace. They’re really cool. Maybe also Steven Moffat. Not Chris Chibnell, though. He sucks.

Nick Andretti: ...I guess the people from ABBA? They made my favourite of all the musicals I’ve seen.

Teddy: I, um, actually don’t know who he is, but whoever wrote the Persona series. Those games speak so much to who I am.

Penny: Dude? If I could be anyone not me? I’d be Dessa. Her music is entwined with my soul. You can’t take us apart.
If you could take a weeklong vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Clover: I’d, um, like to go to the place where my parents said they came from. I, um, don’t know where it is, but apparently the things they learned there were super important to them in the end and I’d like to see just what they mean.

Nick Andretti: ...There was this place my family went on vacation to once, back when my dad was… not who he ended up being. I believe it was called Kingman. I believe that I’d like to go back there, one day. If only for the sentimentality.

Teddy: I know I’m going to sound like the worst kind of person saying this but… Japan. The culture over there has had an impact over my life over here and I’d like to be able to experience it for myself, someday.

Penny: Probably… China. I’d like to go back to where I came from for a bit. Find out about my heritage. See if any of that can help me, like, know myself a little better.
Are you anyone's favorite person?
Clover: No…

Nick Andretti: I’m sure someone appreciates the things I do for them.

Teddy: I… dunno. Hopefully I will be some day!

Penny: Hell yeah I am. You should see me when I show up to the par tay. Don’t even start ‘til I get there, don’t stop ‘til I leave. I’m the L I F E.
How did this interview make you feel?
Clover: Not really all that different…

Nick Andretti: I’ve learned that there are some things about myself that I do not know. Perhaps at some point in the future I shall fix them.

Teddy: I liked it. Maybe it didn’t tell me all that much about myself but it let me know a little bit more about these guys around me, and… I think I can get like, all sappy and all, I’m happy about that.

Penny: It was fine and- oh, hey, yeah. I did it. Figured out my favourite colour. It’s this. I think I like this the most, guys. I think if I can also answer that question I didn’t answer before I can say that when I sleep I’m a-

Nick Andretti: Let’s not.

Penny: bitch-
Question: hot dog?
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

[+] part 1
Destiny Martinez: I found this one I liked once and I had to look it up. I think it's....Camelot? Or something.
Aidan Winston: Gotta go with mint green.
Lara Rodriguez: Hot pink!
Peyton Hoffman: Just green.
Samantha Sorensen: I'd say powder blue.
Luke Travers: Orange.
Destiny: We don't get to have them that often, but mom makes these chili roasted sweet potatoes? They're fucking amazing.
Aidan: The grilled chicken sub sandwich from Chik-Fil-A. I'm obviously supposed to care they hate gay people, given, y'know, but...I really like that sandwich.
Lara: I used to like mango smoothies, but right now I'm really into those nice tasting weight-loss shake packets.
Peyton: Pop Rocks Chocolate.
Samantha: Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, but I honestly just really like anything with lots of quinoa.
Luke: Mac and Cheese with tuna.
Destiny: Fixing around with my motorbike, hope I can finish it before graduation.
Aidan: Painting without a doubt.
Lara: Watching makeup unboxing videos on YouTube.
Peyton: I have an account on Hollywood Stock Exchange.
Samantha: Watching horror movies.
Luke: Rifle range.
Destiny: Viper.
Aidan: Peacock.
Lara: Butterflies.
Peyton: Fox.
Samantha: Snakes.
Luke: German Shepherd.
Destiny: I like comedies, they make me laugh.
Aidan: Photorealism.
Lara: Romance movies!
Peyton: Documentaries.
Samantha: I think I already said horror movies?
Luke: Gotta go with a good action movie.
Destiny: Everyone always says I'd love Camila Cabello but to them I say fuck off with that racist ass ho. So like, I dunno? But not her.
Aidan: Anything art pop, but not the Lady Gaga album.
Lara: Ariana Grande! Oh, or Dua Lipa! Oh, or-
Peyton: Drake.
Samantha: Everything Fiona Apple, I love retro music.
Luke Travers: Brockhampton.
Destiny: Hope my bike is finished by then.
Aidan: Art school. If I can't afford it, then I'll probably open a Patreon. Or Deviantart. I dunno, hope people buy my stuff.
Lara: Move to Los Angeles! I'm gonna make it big.
Peyton: Economics at university.
Samantha: Med school full stop.
Luke: Straight into the army. I'll be Special Forces by the time I'm 20.
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

[+] Part 1
Randolph Whateley: Black.
Danielle Bird: Gonna go with purple. Green or red would probably be second.
Medea Parth: Blue!
Randolph: Fish.
Danielle: Cob salad.
Medea: Chicken tenders are pretty good!
Randolph: Swimming.
Danielle: I like to cosplay.
Medea: Tinkering with stuff is super fun!
Randolph: Goats.
Danielle: Red pandas are simply adorable!
Medea: I like bears!
Randolph: Horror.
Danielle: Hmm... I guess I will go with romance.
Medea: Don't know! Maybe comedy?
Randolph: Classical.
Danielle: Well I like opera, so I'm gonna say classical.
Medea: Uh... Alternative? Not sure if I have a favorite!
Randolph: I want to be a vet.
Danielle: Well, I'm going to start pursuing my career as an opera singer.
Medea: I don't know!
Randolph: When I first got Helen.
Danielle: I have a lot of fond memories of my grandmother teaching me how to sing. They are all my favorites.
Medea: Oh I have a bunch of good memories! Especially with my friends!
Randolph: I don't have a lot of good memories.
Danielle: Ugh... I don't want to get into it.
Medea: Eric leaving was really sad...
Randolph: English.
Danielle: What am I not great in? But if I had to choose? Probably French.
Medea: Math I guess.
Randolph: I do not know how to answer this question.
Danielle: Stylish, of course! I wear anything that shows off how good I look.
Medea: I like to dress the same way I enter bed as I do leaving the house. Sleepy casual I like to call it.
Randolph: I would buy a nice piece of land for Helen to enjoy.
Danielle: Ha! What wouldn't I do with all that money? First I'd build my own opera house!
Medea: Start donating to as many charities and good causes as I can!
Randolph: It wouldn't be a secret if I told you.
Danielle: A girl doesn't kiss and tell.
Medea: I don't think I have any secrets?
Randolph: Helen. The rest I don't know.
Danielle: My ability to sing, my good looks, money, the internet, and a good outlet for my cosplay.
Medea: Let's see... Laci, Clover, K, June... Uh... and Peytonericandsavanna! There totally five things!
How did this interview make you feel? (Answer after all others if preferred).
Randolph: May I leave?
Danielle: Gotta admit, I'm loving this attention.
Medea: Pretty good!! Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
Randolph: I... don't know. that I'm not the most social?
Danielle: That I am a naturally charming, of course.
Medea: That everyone is my friend!
Randolph: My dad, I guess. He died when I was really young. I don't really remember him.
Danielle: Luciano Pavarotti! A famous Italian operatic tenor!
Medea: Pretty much anyone, I think! Everyone is interesting in their own ways!
Randolph: I don't care enough to know.
Danielle: Neutral position.
Medea: In the... sleeping... position?
Randolph: Socializing.
Danielle: Anyone can improve, so although I'm great in a lot of things I'd say that I could always be better in everything I do.
Medea: Oooh! I'd like to do better at tinkering! I think I'm pretty good at it, but a lot of the stuff I make could be more... streamlined, I guess? Not sure if that is the right term, but imagine of Blinky would look like without all the duct tape and loose wires!
What quality do you value to most in people?
Randolph: Kindness.
Danielle: A good work ethic.
Medea: Being nice!
Randolph: I like Stephen King's work.
Danielle: Hard for me to pick really. Lot of good ones to choose from.
Medea: Hmm... Oh fiddlesticks, I can't decide!
Randolph: Invisibility so if I get to uncomfortable around people I can just hide.
Danielle: I don't know. Superheroes aren't my thing. Sun powers I guess.
Medea: The power to make every animal my friend!
Randolph: A nice quiet forest would be lovely.
Danielle: California!
Medea: One of my friends' houses!
Are you anyone's favorite person?
Randolph: Probably Helen's.
Danielle: Well, duh. Look at me.
Medea: I hope so!
Hot dog?
Randolph: I am confused.
Danielle: What?
Medea: I would like a hot dog.
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

[+] Part 1
What’s your favourite colour?
Erin: Steel blue. Colour I have my desktop set to, something about it's just calming.

Alessandro: Man, that's a hard question! I feel like the colour I like the most changes every week. At least every time a new colour comes into fashion! [chuckles] Let's just go with pink for now, why not?

Caleb: I don't have a favourite color.
What’s your favourite food?
Erin: Pop-Tarts ... What?

Alessandro: You ever tried Ethiopian food? There's a place downtown that I have to take you to - It'll be your favourite food too after you try it, I promise.

Caleb: Uh. I don't know, I'm not picky. Pizza, I guess?
Erin: DOTA, been playing it for years. Pretty fuckin' good at it, too.

Alessandro: I'm gonna go with 'Making a Difference' - That's all we’re tryin’ to do, at the end of the day, right?

Caleb: Painting. Miniature painting, that is. In theory it'd be Wargaming, but I never really get to play.
Erin: Dogs! How could anyone not like dogs?

Alessandro: Y'know, I've actually always wanted a snake as a pet, so let's go with that.

Caleb: [shrugs] ... Humans?
Erin: MOBAs, duh.

Alessandro: Movies that actually try and say something. Parasite, Sorry to Bother You, those kinds of films.

Caleb: Thrillers. Big conspiracy things, especially.
Erin: Urgh. This makes me wish Metal wasn’t so full of sub-genres. Grindcore, Industrial, somewhere in that space is probably my favourite, I guess.

Alessandro: Emo-Trap; XXXTentacion, Lil Uzi. Some of Kanye’s early shit.

Caleb: Is this some kind of shitty BuzzFeed quiz?
Erin: I… Uh, I don’t know. I guess college? I’ve been supposed to meet with the Career advisor for a while… Never made the appointments.

Alessandro: College, for sure. Hopefully on an athletic scholarship, but if not, I’ll find a way.

Caleb: Find a job.
Erin: The time Dad brought me out to the fucking Disneyland Major in 2019. Can you believe they had a DOTA tournament in Disneyland?! He got me out of school and everything - I wish I got to travel with him more.

Alessandro: I definitely didn’t enjoy it at the time, but on reflection, standing up for myself and quitting the Football team. It helped me cut a lot of toxic people out of my life, and led to me finding a new passion in Track, so it feels like the start of a new beginning for me.

Caleb: I posted a picture of my Skiitari to r/minipainting and it got a few hundred upvotes. That was pretty cool, I guess.
Erin: Mom telling me that she was leaving Dad - I barely understood what was going on, and I’d never seen either of them like that before. I was so scared. There wasn’t any screaming or shouting, but I could still hear them arguing before that… [sigh] … It’s fine. It was a long time ago.

Alessandro: Our dog, Bruno, passing away a couple of years ago was pretty brutal. Loved him to pieces, barely remember a time before we had him. We have a new pet now, Bessie, and I love her too - But I still miss him.

Caleb: Getting diagnosed with my condition. My therapist says I shouldn’t get too in my own head about it, but how can you not?
Erin: English. Not by much, but it’s a subject where I don’t get told I have to improve every term.

Alessandro: P.E. [flexes] Can’t yah tell?

Caleb: Art. Wait, best, not favourite? I think History, then. History is easy.
Erin: Whatever’s on the top of the pile that day.

Alessandro:Adventurous

Caleb: Practical stuff. Jeans, t-shirts, sneakers.
Erin: God, I would do so much. Travel, party - I could buy an esports brand!

Alessandro: Infinite money is basically infinite power, right? I’d set up a tonne of charitable foundations; Get to work on campaigning to try and drag this country out of the political and cultural stone age. Wouldn’t even need infinite money to do that, just a few percent from a few individuals.

Caleb: Set myself up on a private island somewhere with good Wi-Fi and Amazon Prime.
Erin: I actually like Taylor Swift’s music. [grimaces]

Alessandro: Come ooooonnn! I don’t have secrets, I’m an open book.

Caleb: See; Worst memory
I wrote 1000 words, that feels like enough for now, lmao.
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Frick it lorenza time

What's your favorite color? Orangish-red
What's your favorite food? Ramune!
What's your favorite hobby? I can’t pick between them all! Maybe, like, axe throwing? It’s hard to decide.
What's your favorite animal? Dogs
What's your favorite genre? Horror
What's your favorite music? Rock
What do you plan to do when you graduate high school? No idea
What's your favorite memory? Probably, like, I actually don’t remember, hold up...
What's your least favorite memory? I axed myself in the shoulder
What is your best subject? writing
Describe your own fashion sense! Boyish and counterculture
If you had infinite money, what would you do with it? Donate it
What's one of your secrets? I’m not going to just tell you that! They’re secrets for a reason.
What could someone figure out about you by the friends you've chosen? I’m pretty sociable
What is something about yourself you would like to improve or change? My impulsiveness
What quality do you value the most in people? Likability
Who is your favorite creator? There’s a horror tumblr blog that I like
Are you anyone's favorite person? No
How did this interview make you feel? Why are you asking me? What are you going to do with this info?
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”