taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Eh screw it I'm triple dipping before the queue closes, do you mind indulging me one more time and drawing my other TV3 kid Taylor Patel?

Spoiler!
Appearance: Taylor is fairly tall for a girl, standing at about 5’8”. She weighs about 125 lbs and is noticeably lean with spindly limbs. She tans easily and has a naturally deep, brown skin tone thanks to her South Asian heritage.

Taylor's face is rather bony; it's oval-shaped but with high cheekbones, dimples, and a pronounced chin. Her thick, black hair reaches just above her mid-back when straight, but she makes an effort to wear it tastefully wavy where it reaches just past her shoulder blades. Her bangs run parallel to and right above her bushy eyebrows, masking her noticeably large forehead. Her dark brown eyes are large, round, and deep-set and are accentuated by dark under-eye circles. Her nose is thin and droopy. Her mouth is thin and unnoteworthy without the aid of makeup. Her skin is generally clear of blemishes save for a beauty mark under her left eye and an occasional pimple or two that is quickly dealt with. She also wears a pair of black square-framed glasses to correct her farsightedness.

Taylor's fashion sense tends to be conservative, favoring simplicity but still attention-grabbing in the form of bright, warm colors. She spends extra time in the mornings making herself presentable and favors nude makeup colors that pop without looking like a circus clown.

On Casting Day Taylor was wearing a simple crew neck orange t-shirt layered on top of a long-sleeve white undershirt. She also had on a white pleated miniskirt, orange with white horizontal striped leggings, and white Converse sneakers. Tied around her waist was a navy blue sweatshirt hoodie with the logo for the indie pop band AJR plastered on the front, and on her face she wore her glasses.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Thats fine, you can triple dip! Queue closed again, sorry! it will probably open tomorrow.
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Marco, Taylor, Matias, Sylvian, Violet, and Shoshana!
If i forgot any freckles Ill fix it if you notify me... I'm bad with remembering details
Spoiler!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

requests open again baby! I'm no longer prioritizing characters with no art, but would appreciate some artless kids to draw!
[+] v8 babies

Brackie

Post by Brackie »

[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
backslash

Post by backslash »

Ugh they're all so cute.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

hello im Back and would like to request dante valerio
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

I know I mentioned this in chat but I really liked that Marion drawing you made a couple days ago! I'm particularly into the way you drew her hijab — there's something in there that sells it as something both a part of her and just a piece of clothing and it really works well. You did a great job. :)

If I may request another person, would it be possible for you to do a drawing of Michelle White? To isolate the appearance for you:
[+] Appearence
Michelle is very small for her age, standing at 5’2” and weighing 112 pounds. She has a rectangular figure, and due to her low initial weight has very little body fat. She is Caucasian, and due to time spent indoors is fairly pale. Her face is round, and features on it include light brown eyes, thin lips, and a button nose. Due to far-sighted vision, Michelle wears black-rimmed glasses, always keeping them on her person unless they could get damaged or if she doesn’t need them. Her hair is also brown in colour, and although it goes down to the middle of her neck, it is almost always tied up in a high ponytail, with the only exceptions for this being during formal occasions. Due to the way that her hair is tied back, her forehead can be freely seen, and traces of acne are also visible on the bridge between her hair and forehead.

In terms of what she wears outside of school or on a mufti day, Michelle is very unfocused in wearing a particular style for herself. Typically, when shopping for clothes with family or friends, she tends to see things that she likes the look of, and buys them on impulse without thinking of how they fit with her other items of clothing. As such, her clothing is very mix and match, with Michelle normally putting on whatever works best for her for a particular day and then staying with those clothes for the rest of the week. On the day that she was taken, Michelle was wearing full school uniform, wearing a white, collared, long-sleeved shirt, a striped green and blue tie, a forest green blazer, a grey knee-length skirt, white socks and black shoes. She was also wearing a blue wristwatch on her right arm.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Yello, could you do my TV3 kid Nate?

Here: Profile
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Please feel free to tell me to fuck off for this extremely stupid meme request but I deglitched a description of Carl d'Aramitz and i would be blessed if you gave blaise's stupid disguise turned alter ego turned spiritual guide a visible form so he can consume us all
Carl is roughly 5'2 and 102 lbs, with a slender build shared by no other male student in his class. A lack of discernible muscle mass combined with a perpetually submissive posture implies that he is a servile weakling who has long outlived his use and should return to obscurity where he belongs.

Carl is painfully Caucasian with dark hazel green eyes, a Roman nose, and thin lips. His jaw and brow appear wider than they should and from certain perspectives his face appears more angular. It is always dirty and dotted with thin, unconvincing stubble he has drawn on in a pathetic attempt to appear more masculine. It does not work.

Carl speaks with an irritating over the top Southern accent that could be taken as mockery if he possessed the spine for it. Otherwise his voice is tinted with neurotic energy. It is clear he tries to keep it unnaturally low but raises into a nasally whine when nervous.

Carl wears whatever can be stolen with no attention to fashion. On the day of his ascension he was wearing a black t-shirt depicting horse head and the phrase "Heaven is closer on a horse," blue denim shorts, and a multi colored pair of ragged sneakers. In defiance of all reason he has since acquired a brown cowboy hat with a thin tan belt around its middle
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

They are all super lovely and I'll go through and properly explain why in a little bit after dinner when my focus is better. ;-;

That said, since I happened to glance in while the queue is open, may I also please request my other forgotten V5 kid, Emily Nakoa?

You super rock for all your hard work on these. :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Requesting that you draw Max Rudolph if the queue isn't too full already
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

hello id love to see Willow in your style! thank you
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

queue closed again!
[+] v8 babies

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Maya s, Dante v, michelle w, nattaworn, Carl d’, Emily N, Max r, Willow
I seriously dont have the energy to post the pics rn so heres the imgur link.
https://m.imgur.com/a/v3oZqSw
5 days of tablet usage left. Requests open again, ill try my best to get thru as much art as i can. Later ill move on to colored penils.
[+] v8 babies

Return to “Artist's Alley”