we coulda had a planning thread up for seven years?

don't you know that handlers never plan more than 4 seconds ahead?

This board allows for discussion of and planning related to Second Chances, currently preparing for its third version.
Salic

we coulda had a planning thread up for seven years?

Post by Salic »

hello dear reader, I would enjoy it if you gave my childes connections and stuff

Michaeilia "Mikki" Swift
[+] informative content
  • Mikki is the only child of very wealthy parents.
  • She was always very sociable and liked being on good terms with as many people as possible.
  • Around 8th, grade, she realized she didn't have any actual friends, just a lot of acquaintances.
  • In response, she emulated her parents and began to isolate herself from her peers so as to limit her friend groups. She put on a front of arrogance and exclusivity, which drove several of her closest associates away.
  • Over the course of high school, she realized that putting this front up was a mistake and she hates herself for it, but she has no idea how to change it or where to start in becoming a better person, so the front remains.
  • That said, she's still friendly and is nice to other people, but her demeanor pushes a lot of people away and it can be difficult to pierce the veil and see Mikki's true self.
  • She's very headstrong, and will not be persuaded to stop something she's set her mind to unless some extraordinary circumstances occur.
  • Mikki flaunts her wealth a lot, wearing extremely trendy and expensive clothing that most people cannot afford, further reinforcing the air of unapproachability.
  • Music has been one of her most intense passions her entire life, and she has a dedicated professional studio to keep practicing and getting better at it. Her favorite genre is EDM. She posts her music, both remixes and original compositions, under her artist title SiDEWINDER. Recently, one of her remixes went viral on TikTok, giving her a huge increase in notoriety and listenership.
  • House parties are a common occurrence, since her parents are almost never around, and she'll DJ at any party she gets invited to should someone ask. Since she's rather popular, she's a frequent invite.
  • She's had a few relationships before, but because she has poor time management, they've all fallen apart. Her inability to keep one going past a few months contributes to her growing feelings of loneliness.
  • Other hobbies: herpetology, urban exploration, social media, hitting a bong when she has time
Looking for:
  • No lovers or close friends; Mikki is someone who only has acquaintances, with no real friends to speak of. This is core to her character. If you think that you can be Mikki's very close, really good friend, I need to get a really awesome pitch for it.
  • People who know her from her music and follower her TikTok/SoundCloud
  • People she hangs out with at parties or DJs for
  • Other popular kids that she can either like or dislike
  • People who dislike her due to her unwavering confidence/arrogance
[+] relationship types
Lovers:
Friends:
Acquaintances:
Antagonists:
Enemies:
[+] relationships
Juliette Sargent: "She knows how I operate. We understand each other."
Sayuna Lewis: "Sayuna's got a damn good voice, and collaborating with her isn't half bad. If only she knew where the boundaries were."
Penny Yu: "She knows music. She knows parties. She's pretty alright."
Luca Thomas: "She's a frequent face at my parties, but that's all I know."
Meilin Zhou: "She's comes to my parties and I'm not particularly interesting in learning more."
Jeremy Frasier: "Jeremy's one of my classmates. That's really it."
Waldo Woodrow: "He's kind of dumb and annoying, but I don't interact with him much, so I don't care."
Sofia Chiles: "Yeah, she's annoying and her attitude is wack, but I can't be bothered to give too much of a shit."
BB Gunnerson: "BB may respect the production, but her insulting my trademark genre is stepping out of line. Back the fuck off."
Gracie Wainwright: "I should've never befriended her. Never."

Bree Jones
[+] informative content
  • Bree is very similar to how she was in V7. If you know her from that time, everything you know still applies.
  • Generally, she's kind, popular, headstrong, and deeply opinionated, and has a mean-spirited response to those who disagree with her.
  • She enjoys being a leader, and she enjoys it even more when people follow her.
  • Bree is one of Aurora Bay's popular students, and she's enjoyable to be around you're kind and laidback.
  • Video games, particularly simulation games like The Sims and Cities: Skylines, have been a lifelong hobby of Bree's. She occasionally streams these games, along with other popular games like Stray, Starfield, and Five Nights at Freddy's.
  • Swimming is also a longtime passion, and it's one that Bree is particularly dedicated to. She's worked her way up to the captain of the swim team through talent and determination and is proud of her position.
  • Stemming from her passion for swimming, Bree also loves the ocean and the wildlife contained within. She's a big fan of documentaries like Blackfish, and when she gets older, she wants to be a marine biologist.
  • Bree is a frequently seen face at parties and other social gatherings, and is a pretty reliable designated driver. She'll usually be sober, but her poor impulse control means that sometimes gets too wasted for her own good.
  • While Bree is correctly classified as tomboyish, she does have something of a feminine streak. Chick flicks are a guilty pleasure of hers, and she quite enjoys hairstyling, changing her own hairstyle often. However, this side of her is relatively unknown outside of her close friends.
  • Bree is headstrong and impulsive. When she sees something she wants, she'll work her ass off to get it, and very little can dissuade her from her course.
  • Other hobbies: kayaking, fish keeping
Looking for:
  • Close friends who are a part of her personal inner circle
  • More peripheral friends that aren't acquaintances, but they just aren't as close
  • People who know her from her tenure as the swim team captain
  • People who know her from her video game livestreams or parties
  • Other popular kids that she can like or dislike
  • Bullies or other jerkasses who are frequent targets of her dislike
  • A boyfriend/girlfriend would be cool
[+] relationship types
Lovers:
Friends:
Acquaintances:
Antagonists:
Enemies:
[+] relationships
Meilin Zhou: "Meilin's a good friend. I'm glad to have her by my side, especially when I go too far at parties."
Olivia Fischer: "Olivia's been a good friend for a long time now. It's just unfortunate that Mallory's always lurking nearby."
Luca Thomas: "Luca's dedicated, friendly, and passionate. I like her, she's cool."
Juliette Sargent: "Juliette's chill. Hanging out with her is never a bad time, I just don't really know her that well."
Penny Yu: "We don't have much in common, but it's still nice to talk to her once in a while."
Sayuna Lewis: "Cool bio kids are always a good thing. We don't know each other that well, but we still get along."
Waldo Woodrow: "He's a good athlete with a good attitude. He's pretty alright in my book."
Jeremy Frasier: "I know he exists, but I don't really know him."
BB Gunnerson: "BB certainly is one of my classmates in school. Yep."
Gracie Wainwright: "All she does is do drugs and drink and party and stir shit up. A real gem of a person."
Sofia Chiles: "She's a misguided idiot who jumps into things she doesn't know the context of. She could be worse, but she could be a whole lot better."
Mallory Valdez: "A spineless coward who can't take what she dishes out. I still don't know what happened to Maritza. I miss her."
Serena Waters
[+] informative content
  • Serena is the oldest child of parents who are very active in the Pentecostal church.
  • Serena's been going to church her entire life and has established lifelong connections there.
  • She was homeschooled until 6th grade, so she wouldn't know anyone from before unless they were churchgoers.
  • There isn't an assertive bone in her body. She'll usually follow along and do what the majority of people want to do/do whatever she thinks will please the crowd most.
  • She's fairly well-known on campus due to an increased amount of socialization she did last semester. Most of the people who recognize her would know her as a friendly, if reserved, face around campus, and she's still fairly shy around others.
  • Privately, Serena has completely abandoned her faith in God and her past Christian conservative beliefs. This has made her dissociate herself from her Christian friends, though not entirely since they're her oldest friends.
  • Serena is also a member of Aurora Bay's leftist group, and she's certainly one of (if not the most) radical person in said group. However, she tries to downplay her involvement in the group to other people outside of it, though her association with more prominent members has invoked questions about where she lies politically.
  • While she wants to be a revolutionary, she's too spineless to do anything because she's afraid that if it gets out, people will dislike her, which is something that she can't stand.
  • She's currently playing a delicate balancing act between her Christian friends and her leftist friends, trying to keep them separate so that she won't be forced to pick a side and upset any of them. Managing this precarious social situation has left her fairly stressed as she tries to keep her two sides hidden.
  • Other interests: singing, playing the bass, game shows
Looking for:
  • Longtime church friends, who may or may not notice Serena's increasing apathy towards Christianity
  • Newfound leftist friends, who may question why Serena spends so much time with the churchies
  • Other acquaintances who would know Serena from church/the leftist group
  • People who just know her face from around campus
  • No lovers, I've already gotten that one planned out. If you want to have an unrequited crush on Serena then knock yourself out
  • Maybe there are people who dislike her for being a doormat? The feeling would not be mutual, or at least displayed in public
  • There's very few people who I think Serena would be enemies with, if any at all. I'll need a good pitch as to why Serena would hate them/they would hate Serena
[+] relationship types
Lovers:
Friends:
Acquaintances:
Antagonists:
Enemies:
[+] relationships
Olivia Fischer: "I want so badly for her to feel the same way, but I know that it won't happen."
feel free to hit me up in this thread or on discord. Username's the same on both sites.
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
Mikki Swift - "With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bree Jones - "The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them." - Queen Victoria
Serena Waters - "You cannot make a revolution in white gloves." - Vladimir Lenin
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]
B1: Yoshio Akamatsu - "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” - Lyndon B. Johnson
Assigned Weapon: Sickle
Location: The die was cast in Farm Storage (H6) - Iacta Alea Est
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B7: Yoshitoki Kuninobu - "When the sword of rebellion is drawn, the sheath must be thrown away." - John Copley
Assigned Weapon: Czechoslovakian CZ 75 Semi-Automatic Pistol
Location: He took the fall for an enemy in Residential Area (H/I8) - Peace Village: Brother's Blood
In-Game History: 1 - 2 -

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker
S027: Claudia Salgado - "The optimist may fail, but the pessimist already begins failing." - Juscelino Kubitschek
Assigned Weapon: [ERROR: WEAPON UNAVAILABLE.]
Gift: Flashbang
Location: She stared death in the face in The Outskirts - Out Run
Pregame History: 1 - 2
In-Game History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
P003: Elizabeth Rodney - ”I demolish my bridges behind me... then there is no choice but to move forward.” - Fridtjof Nansen
Assigned Weapon: Obedience to Authority + Altor Survival Pistol
Location: She met up with her beloveds in The Powerhouse - Burning Down the House
Pregame History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
In-game History: 1
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:
Christian Graf von Helder - “I’ll be a big noise with all the big boys!” - Peter Gabriel
Francisco Ordaz Santander - ”I am responsible only to God and history.” - Francisco Franco

INTERMISSIONS:
Sophia Mirowski - "Be strong in the belief that life is wonderful." - Valery Sablin
Lee Iker
Stanley Mirowski - "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Nietzsche

SOTF-SUPERS V2:
Kendra Kuchel - ”If we value so highly the dignity of life, how can we not also value the dignity of death? No death may be called futile.” - Yukio Mishima
Nichelle Damen - ”All our knowledge- past, present, and future- is nothing compared to what we will never know.” - Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Kazimierz Krzyzewski - ”At dawn it is not just the night that dies, it is man and his becoming, and the warm blood staining the pavement is a word that is just starting.” - Ricardo Mannerini
Raqel Poghosyan
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Mikki:

BB is sort of a coin toss between casually positive associates and casually negative associates, maybe leaning a bit more towards the latter? BB respects the music hustle/actual production cred, too bad Mikki's taste is philistine pop garbage. BB can be kinda full of herself and also a little barbed with her jokes, so really depends on how annoying Mikki would find that.

Juliette is a really good option for casual positive acquaintance, since that's more or less how she operates too. Would actually be willing to be a shoulder to cry on now and then without expecting anything of it/having some sort of deep emotional whatever after the fact. Probably shows up to parties just to kinda be there, but only if they're big enough.

Sofia doesn't have a whole lot of patience for flaunting and is in no way a popular party person, probably she and Mikki think mildly poorly of each other if they think of each other at all.

Bree:

Probably not too much overlap with BB, maybe rubbed each other a bit wrong at some point?

Juliette likely runs in similar circles as Bree at least a little and can deal with her rough edges. Admires her passion and dedication. Friends, but not super close ones?

Sofia might clash hard with Bree. They've got enough overlap to get in each other's lanes (impulsive, sporty) without anything to actually find common ground on. I feel like they probably don't care much for each other.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Salic

Post by Salic »

BB disrespecting Mikki's genre would get under Mikki's skin a whole lot more than she would like to admit. In fact, that would probably put her in the Antagonists category, at least on Mikki's side. She will not stand for having her huge, massively important passion insulted like that.

Yeah, there's probably no overlap with BB and Bree. They'd be acquaintances at best.

I'm down with Mikki and Juliette being casual acquaintances (positive). They probably understand each other more than most because of the similarities of how they operate.

Bree and Juliette being high-rung acquaintances and/or low-rung friends sounds cool. Bree will definitely appreciate someone tolerating her Mean Girls side and being nonchalant about it.

Mikki would definitely see Sofia's attitude as a great annoyance, but otherwise, eh? She probably doesn't care.

I could definitely see Sofia intervening when Bree lets out her impulsive thoughts on someone. I don't know if they've gotten into fights or anything, but Sofia probably thinks Bree is a bully while Bree is just like "oh my god, fuck OFF". I don't want to say they're full-blown enemies, but I don't want to have Sofia as an antagonist either- maybe she'll be a split color, who knows!

Also I meant to respond to this earlier, whoopsies
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
Mikki Swift - "With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bree Jones - "The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them." - Queen Victoria
Serena Waters - "You cannot make a revolution in white gloves." - Vladimir Lenin
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B1: Yoshio Akamatsu - "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B7: Yoshitoki Kuninobu - "When the sword of rebellion is drawn, the sheath must be thrown away." - John Copley
Location: He took the fall for an enemy in Residential Area (H/I8) - Peace Village: Brother's Blood

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker
S027: Claudia Salgado - "The optimist may fail, but the pessimist already begins failing." - Juscelino Kubitschek

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
P003: Elizabeth Rodney - ”I demolish my bridges behind me... then there is no choice but to move forward.” - Fridtjof Nansen
Location: She met up with her beloveds in The Powerhouse - Burning Down the House
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:
Christian Graf von Helder - “I’ll be a big noise with all the big boys!” - Peter Gabriel
Francisco Ordaz Santander - ”I am responsible only to God and history.” - Francisco Franco

INTERMISSIONS:
Sophia Mirowski - "Be strong in the belief that life is wonderful." - Valery Sablin
Lee Iker
Stanley Mirowski - "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Nietzsche

SOTF-SUPERS V2:
Kendra Kuchel - ”If we value so highly the dignity of life, how can we not also value the dignity of death? No death may be called futile.” - Yukio Mishima
Nichelle Damen - ”All our knowledge- past, present, and future- is nothing compared to what we will never know.” - Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Kazimierz Krzyzewski - ”At dawn it is not just the night that dies, it is man and his becoming, and the warm blood staining the pavement is a word that is just starting.” - Ricardo Mannerini
Raqel Poghosyan
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Couple ideas!
[+] Mikki
  • Potential for an interesting working relationship with Sayuna. They're both about music, and Sayuna can bring some solid reasonably professional-tier considering her age vocals to one or more of Mikki's tracks, so with both of them having sizable online presences I'm sure one became a fan of the other and reached out. SiDEWINDER ft. KanakoDansen gigachad, etc.

Sayuna would want to be more friendly than Mikki's capacity to connect to people allows for, so I'm forseeing a potential conflict where Sayuna tried to be chatty outside of the context of getting work done, either in person or in DMs, and Mikki would put her on read, ignore her for stretches of time while she's busy doing other things after she got the vocal tracks to work with? Sayuna would feel neglected/used due to her personal hangups so she'd start in turn sidelining Mikki and giving her a bit of a passive aggressive run-around if she reached out for more collab ideas. Potential for mutual sour grapes over the differing boundaries and miscommunication.
[+] Bree
  • Olivia would appreciate a friend who is more of a leader at parties. Olivia would be pretty happy just being dragged along with Bree's headstrong shennaigans regardless of how much they personally embarass her, and she'd more or less be seemingly interested enough in Bree's hobbies for them to be on good terms as party friends. Dunno how close they'd be necessarily, but they'd at least be on good terms. With the possible complication of rugga's Mallory- one of Olivia's childhood 'friends', so there could have been an interesting confrontation over that particular mess that Olivia had to demure and simper her way out of.

Going through other relationship threads I was going to propose a designated drivers union of (mostly) straight-and-narrow party girls between Bree, Olivia, and blizzard's Meilin Zhou (there are others I'm sure but these are the people who make it an explicit part of the character bio). Could be an interesting group dynamic to be had there, with the other two being the backups if Bree loses to her impulse control and gets shitfaced.
  • Sayuna is a bio kid too, so they have similar interests as academics and have probably studied together enough for Sayuna to learn about Bree's video game streaming and have become a supporter. Not super close here as well but I'm sure they are on good terms, and Bree seems like the sort of person Sayuna might have crushed on for a while over the years of them being in a similar academic track as a one-sided thing on her end.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

I figure Meilin as a local party girl would know both Mikki and Bree. I feel like Mei would really admire Mikki's musical passions and DJ-ing, but she's not the sort to pry, and Mikki's got the defenses up. She might be a familiar face who's friendly whenever they interact but they're acquaintances at best.

Bree on the other hand, I can see having some kind of friendship with Meilin? She's more of a follower, so I figure she'd pretty easily march along to Bree's rhythm if she's a headstrong leader sort. She'd probably try to rein in her less wise impulses and butt in to try (and fail) to smooth things over if someone gets pissed off. Also :eyes: at the designated drivers' union as detailed by cic so if you're down I'm down etc etc. Same for everything else!
Salic

Post by Salic »

Potential for an interesting working relationship with Sayuna. They're both about music, and Sayuna can bring some solid reasonably professional-tier considering her age vocals to one or more of Mikki's tracks, so with both of them having sizable online presences I'm sure one became a fan of the other and reached out. SiDEWINDER ft. KanakoDansen gigachad, etc.

Sayuna would want to be more friendly than Mikki's capacity to connect to people allows for, so I'm forseeing a potential conflict where Sayuna tried to be chatty outside of the context of getting work done, either in person or in DMs, and Mikki would put her on read, ignore her for stretches of time while she's busy doing other things after she got the vocal tracks to work with? Sayuna would feel neglected/used due to her personal hangups so she'd start in turn sidelining Mikki and giving her a bit of a passive aggressive run-around if she reached out for more collab ideas. Potential for mutual sour grapes over the differing boundaries and miscommunication.
All of this tracks really well and I think that you bring up a very good point of contention between the two. I'd love to do a pregame thread about this when there's time. Before the trip, one of Mikki's songs went viral on TikTok and she's been getting a huge amount of exposure. Maybe she'd hit up Sayuna with a collaboration then?
Olivia would appreciate a friend who is more of a leader at parties. Olivia would be pretty happy just being dragged along with Bree's headstrong shenanigans regardless of how much they personally embarrass her, and she'd more or less be seemingly interested enough in Bree's hobbies for them to be on good terms as party friends. Dunno how close they'd be necessarily, but they'd at least be on good terms. With the possible complication of rugga's Mallory- one of Olivia's childhood 'friends', so there could have been an interesting confrontation over that particular mess that Olivia had to demure and simper her way out of.

Going through other relationship threads I was going to propose a designated drivers union of (mostly) straight-and-narrow party girls between Bree, Olivia, and blizzard's Meilin Zhou (there are others I'm sure but these are the people who make it an explicit part of the character bio). Could be an interesting group dynamic to be had there, with the other two being the backups if Bree loses to her impulse control and gets shitfaced.
Again, this tracks and you've proposed a very good dynamic between the two of them, and maybe exploring the how the fallout of Bree and Mallory's relationship collapsing affecting Olivia's friendship with Bree would make a good pregame thread. I like all of this stuff.
Sayuna is a bio kid too, so they have similar interests as academics and have probably studied together enough for Sayuna to learn about Bree's video game streaming and have become a supporter. Not super close here as well but I'm sure they are on good terms, and Bree seems like the sort of person Sayuna might have crushed on for a while over the years of them being in a similar academic track as a one-sided thing on her end.
I like it. Bree probably never noticed Sayuna's crush when it happened, and depending on when the crush took place, was probably down bad for Maritza at the time. I'm sure they'd have friendly conversations and stuff, but being high-tier acquaintances seems fitting.
I figure Meilin as a local party girl would know both Mikki and Bree. I feel like Mei would really admire Mikki's musical passions and DJ-ing, but she's not the sort to pry, and Mikki's got the defenses up. She might be a familiar face who's friendly whenever they interact but they're acquaintances at best.
This fits. Mikki would probably recognize her as a frequent face that appears at her parties, but she wouldn't make the effort to actually know Meilin. Acquaintances works.
Bree on the other hand, I can see having some kind of friendship with Meilin? She's more of a follower, so I figure she'd pretty easily march along to Bree's rhythm if she's a headstrong leader sort. She'd probably try to rein in her less wise impulses and butt in to try (and fail) to smooth things over if someone gets pissed off.
I like this dynamic quite a bit, and Bree would be more than happy to take the lead if they have outings together. Maybe Bree's rough edges would be a point of contention, especially if Meilin keeps trying and failing to mediate, but it probably wouldn't put a huge strain on what they have.

Regarding the temperance trio, I am 100% in support of this group and would love to explore that group dynamic. From what you've both told me, I assume that Bree's going to be the leader, and is someone who will definitely not give in to her impulses and have to get hauled home. If there's anything else, we could start a group DM or something to hash out any finer details.
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:

INTERMISSIONS:
Lee Iker

SOTF-SUPERS V2:

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Raqel Poghosyan
Salic

Post by Salic »

Added Serena Waters to the planning thread, please give her a friend or two
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:

INTERMISSIONS:
Lee Iker

SOTF-SUPERS V2:

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Raqel Poghosyan
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

mikki:

KK would kill mikki in a half of a breathe. she think mikki smells weird and her hair makes her head hurt. she has never shown up to her parties, but she can hear them sometimes, and when she does, she wants to pull mikki limb from limb. all in all, this is a normal relationship

bree:

kk thinks bree is a silly worm and would not hurt her if she annoyed her, however, kk does not know bree in any sort of way. if she did, she would probably bite her (friendly). there is probably some sort of kinship between having a fish and having a rabbit that kk might care about.

serena:

she saw her at the leftist association once, and didn't understand why there was an association for left-handed people, and showed up because she's left-handed, and serena was like... what are you talking about? and now she is KK's fated enemy.

Return to “SC Planning/Discussion”