There's so many relationship thread!

Wow! It's Pregame Ave! It's nothing like where I live!

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
CondorTalon

There's so many relationship thread!

Post by CondorTalon »

I have a full six concepts planned, but two of them barely have anything beyong a name and, like, one descriptor. So here are the other four.
[+] Shamelessly stolen color legend
hugs and kisses
tomodachi life
cool n' vibin'
true neutral
meh to mehhhhhhhhhh
bruh moment (derogatory)
Shannon Choi
A walking tumblr text post. A greentext given life. A living, breathing copypasta. If you're in her social circle, you've probably been gnomed by her. Basically the memiest shitposter you'll ever know. Or is it the shittiest memeposter? Who knows.

If you read the previous paragraph and thought, "Wow, she sounds like a terrible person!" then, well, I don't blame you, but nothing can be further from the truth. Shannon is sweet, caring, and wholesome. She enjoys millennial and Gen Z humor, but knows when something may be potentially offensive for others, and tries her best to make sure everyone in her social circle is having fun and laughing along with her. Along with being a huge memer, she enjoys electronic music and DJing, tinkering with code, and Magic: the Gathering. She's also part of the track team, where she does... okay. Stans Amelia Watson. Straight.
[+] Pregame spoilers here
Looking for:
-Friends who were born and raised on the zoomer web.
-An MtG playgroup or MtG friends.
-Fellow programmers and/or EDM nerds.
-People who find her constant positivity annoying maybe??
-A boyfriend maybe??
[+] Current Relations
Elodie Hailey - "Smol and cute. Tiny goblin (affectionate)."
Kyouko Tachibana
A girl who is basically everything her mom didn't want her to be. A lazy, goth stoner who doesn't really put energy into anything and would rather just stay inside playing riichi mahjong with her online friends. She mostly would rather be left alone, but is constantly nagged by her mom to be better, to be more like her step-sibling [still looking for some to handle this character]. Because of this, Kyouko feels like the unfavorite, and unwelcome in her family. Kinda low-key depressed?

Her other hobbies include playing FPSes, fighting games and League of Legends; digital art, web design, and VFX; and text RPing. Hella introverted, doesn't really like talking to new people and has a small but close circle of friends. Bi, but bad with and at intimacy.

Looking for:
-Step-sibling!
-Stoner gang.
-People who've commissioned her for art/websites/stream layouts/whatever.
-Game friends, mahjong friends.
-Maybe some past exes and/or a current kinda s/o or whatever.
[+] Current Relations
None yet.
Vance Gill
Toben's anti-SOTF group member. Originally from Texas, and moved to Massachusetts with his mom when she and his dad divorced. Vance is part of the anti-SOTF group not due to any particular incident, but simply because he is naturally paranoid, and also because he doesn't have to worry about his social awkwardness becoming a problem with them.

Vance lives in a small house on the outskirts of Salem. He has an interest in hunting and firearms, and has a collection of airsoft guns. He also enjoys archery, playing paintball, listening to country music, sketching, and camping. Outside of the anti-SOTF group, Vance doesn't have many friends, generally finding it hard to interact with others. It doesn't help that he's almost painfully obviously a Nice Guy™. Straight.

Looking for:
-Anti-SOTF squad rise up!
-People who can't stand him, especially girls who can see through his Nice Guy™ act.
-Some others that kinda tolerate him? Who knows.
[+] Current Relations
None yet. Anti-SOTF squad not withstanding.
Luna Ventura
Luna is a very outgoing girl, and is one of the popular girls, and everyone loves her![citation needed] In actuality, Luna is bossy, overbearing, stubborn, and overall just plain mean. She lacks the self-awareness to realize that her 'popularity' is really notoriety, and while it's true that most people do know of her, to an extent, most people don't really want anything to do with her. She's a huge bully, and the main target of her bullying happens to be her twin sister, Summer (played by Prim).

Her hobbies include shopping, fashion, partying, and cheerleading. In actuality, Luna is an incredibly insecure person, yearning for recognition and attention from anyone she can. Most of her hobbies are actually done for the sake of appearances, and aren't things she truly enjoys. She deals with the frustrations of her daily life with the aformentioned bullying. Anger management problems, probably. Lesbian, bad at not being horrible to her partners. Has had a lot of bad breakups and has a lot of angry exes.

Looking for:
-Not friends. She doesn't need friends.
-Lots of enemies, though. Give them all to me.
-Angry exes. Very yes.
-Okay, maybe a few friends. People that buy into the hype, or whatever.
[+] Current Relations
Ashlee Donovan - "Uh I mean she's cool I guess. Kinda too naggy, but otherwise harmless..."
Summer Ventura - "Couldn't I have born alongside anyone else? Anyone at all?"
Althea Drummond - "This is why you're literally the worst, Summer. Shit like this."
Ty Hartley - "I have literally no idea why she's on my case all the damn time. Jealousy?"
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

She's a huge bully, and the main target of her bullying happens to be her twin sister, Summer (played by Prim).
She's a huge bully
bully
Welp, looks like Luna is going to have to have a few words with Ty. ;)

Ty herself is a cheerleader, and is a big buff physically aggressive girl. She does not like bullies. Ignore the fact that her friend group can be gross in their own way. So, clash clash time? O:

I have another cheerleader girl named Ashlee, and she's sweet and nice and won't be fighty like Ty. Her reaction to Luna's issues is likely gonna be "luna pls. ):" I can see the kind of dynamic where Ashlee kinda tries to keep Luna in line, maybe?

Maybe Elodie would be cool with Shannon. Elodie is less "meme shitposter" and more "goblincore," but these lay adjacent effort for them to kinda get each others' sense of humor and brand of chaos. I don't know if they'd be super close, but it's worth mentioning!

That's what I can think of right now.
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

CondorTalon wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:59 pm She's a huge bully, and the main target of her bullying happens to be her twin sister, Summer (played by Prim).
And Althea is gonna have a lot of thoughts about this, as Summer's girlfriend. I'm just saying she should probably buy some werewolf repellents.
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
CondorTalon

Post by CondorTalon »

KamiKaze wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:11 am Welp, looks like Luna is going to have to have a few words with Ty. ;)

Ty herself is a cheerleader, and is a big buff physically aggressive girl. She does not like bullies. Ignore the fact that her friend group can be gross in their own way. So, clash clash time? O:

I have another cheerleader girl named Ashlee, and she's sweet and nice and won't be fighty like Ty. Her reaction to Luna's issues is likely gonna be "luna pls. ):" I can see the kind of dynamic where Ashlee kinda tries to keep Luna in line, maybe?

Maybe Elodie would be cool with Shannon. Elodie is less "meme shitposter" and more "goblincore," but these lay adjacent effort for them to kinda get each others' sense of humor and brand of chaos. I don't know if they'd be super close, but it's worth mentioning!

That's what I can think of right now.
Clash clash time! Luna would probably lose every time, but it wouldn't stop her from doing the things that would set Ty on her case.

I could see that relationship between Luna and Ashlee. I think most of Ashlee's efforts to keep Luna in line would fail, just because Luna isn't really the type to even think she's out of line. She's welcome to keep trying, though.

I think Elodie and Shannon could be fairly good friends! Perhaps not, like best friend level, but if nothing else, Shannon's the kind of girl who just radiates positivity, and I think their positive personalities could mesh together well.
Kotorikun wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:35 pm And Althea is gonna have a lot of thoughts about this, as Summer's girlfriend. I'm just saying she should probably buy some werewolf repellents.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Vance:
Morgan would see through the act pretty easily. Kaede would see it eventually.
Luna:
CondorTalon wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:59 pmShe's a huge bully
Yeah, Luna would pick on Kaede. Morgan wouldn't like her either, but Morgan's better at standing up for herself whereas Kaede ... yeah. Victor ... might actually be on good terms with her, if she can put up (NOT in the sexual manner).
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Irredeemable

Post by Irredeemable »

So many people for Max to dislike! It's wonderful, truly. Outside of Max though:

For Shannon,Benji is also part of the track team as a middle-distance runner, and they're pretty darn good at it too boot. They're a bit online deaf, since most of their activities are grounded in the physical world, but they have a habit of listening to electronic music when they're working out, and that's a lot of the time, so there's some more to bond over there.

For Kyouko, I offer Max as her dealer. He's fair, he's honest, he's confidental, and thanks to Dave Cooper he does deliveries! I also offer Max as bully-ee by Luna. If you've got any other ideas, I'd love to hear 'em.
All the world's a stage, all the men and women, merely players.
[+] V8, The Irredeemable Menace

Max McKormicK:"What do you call a kid with one eye? Sick of your shit."

Benji Beecham:"It's weird... Apparently people who call you a snowflake get really offended when you don't identify the way they think you should?"

Jessica Lee-Smith:"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm sure we'll get along great!"

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”