Roommate Search!

Worked for Prom right

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Stepney Cruz - Isn't a bad guy, really. IS a dreadful roommate, without question. He'll rope you into card games or games of chance whenever he has an opportunity, and, 9 times out of 10, he WILL win. Be prepared to lose your money when you room with him, either via playing cards against him or via him convincing you to buy some useless tat at a gift shop. Sense of humour leans towards teasing and light jibes; unless you're not cool with that, in which case, he's not cool with it either. Also won't be able to tell who his roommates are by looking at them alone, although that one's not his fault.

Other potential roommates coming... Soon.tm
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Sierra Cook - Mostly only on the trip to have a good time away from her parents. She's not a bad person, but can be rather prickly and aloof towards people she isn't too close with. So long as you stay on her good side she'll be rather casual, more or less keeping to herself unless she is real close with you. She's big into nature and drawing, so having a shared interest in these things will help make the stay smooth sailing. Don't talk politics unless you share the same political beliefs. If you're a conservative (or just someone she dislikes), get ready for dealing with a lot of passive-aggressive comments thrown your way throughout your stay. NO LONGER LOOKING
Rooming With: Ariana Moretti, Paloma Salt, Katrina Lavell

Lucas Abernathy - Nice guy that's down for most things but is a bit morbid and a big talker. If you room with him expect to be educated on movie facts and history for about an hour if he is prompted. Loves to drink and loves the ladies, and if you like those too then you'll have a good time. Expect him to play movies on the hotel room's TV often during the stay a lot or out with his girlfriend, Camille. NO LONGER LOOKING
Rooming With: Matthew Hunt, Reuben Walters, Phillip Olivares
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

So we talked in chat, and Meka, Benny, Drew, and Danny will room together.
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

hi

Jonathan Meyers is taken, and is currently a part of the cuck squad with Lucas Brady, Lucas Diaz, and Demetri Futscher.

Anna "Roxanne" Herbert is partnered up with Darlene Silva, and Liberty "Bert" Wren, although has one spot left unless Toben or CBP didn't tell me something.

Teresa Rojas has no roommates and is looking to mingle.

Charelle Chernyshyova has no roommates and is looking to mingle.

hmu if you wanna join with me or smth
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
Espi

Post by Espi »

Update: most my kids are in full rooms, more or less.

Toby Underwood: Morgan Dragosavich, Michael Froese, Henry Sparks

Paloma Salt: Sierra Cook, Katrina Lavell, possibly Ariana Moretti

Rhonda Lawson: Aliya Nemati, Bree Jones, Mercy Ames

Johnny Silva Ruiz: Jackson Sullivan, Gervais Lambotte, possibly Ross Miller

(The Cactus is a jerk and won't tell me which he's submitting >_>)
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

My #4 is Phillip and he needs a room. Rooming with Phillip means dealing with clown stuff and card tricks and somewhat extended jokes but he's not too horrible otherwise.

Sven and Darlene have complete or almost complete rooms. Juliette has one roommate.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
backslash

Post by backslash »

Mercy also needs roommates now that she's submitted!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

So uhm. Yeah. I actually have a 4th kid now. If you'd be down for sharing a room with a big guy and talking about rap conspiracy theories and stuff, let Louie into your hearts and your assigned hotel room.

Still looking for a room for Linus too if getting trapped into conversations on how taxation is theft and why bass fishing is the peak of water sports is more your style.
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

At the moment, my two guys are confirmed for death island the DC trip.

Ned Jackson- Cartoon/anime/video game lover; aspiring voice actor; nice guy; brought his Nintendo Switch w/ Mario Kart

Zachary Beck- Prankster; don't talk about his height or he might make you a victim; might let you in on his pranks if you're nice to him, otherwise he won't bother being nice to you

Any takers?
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Update, both my characters now have full rooms and are no longer looking!
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Update!

My girl Yuki is confirmed for the trip.

Yuki Hayashibara- bookworm, kinda shy around new people, loves DnD and board games
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
The Bearded One

Post by The Bearded One »

Clay Barber needs to be assigned a room now that he's been approved. His only really close friend is Michael Froese, but he's apparently already in a booked room.
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

Hi guys, I am SO behind on this. Like, disgustingly so. So yes help would be much appreciated. :x

Ashlynn is SUPER excited about the trip. It's a chance for her to make change and to tell people to their face why they are bad legislators. She will massively into it and will not relax for one second.

Nick is a surly and arrogant guy who has just gone through a very tricky breakup and so will be a drama sink.

Camille will be cool and easy and as sociable as you want.
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

ooop i'm behind here rip:

Adele - Member of the Titty Brigade, but generally chill, cool and welcoming as long as you aren't openly bigoted!

Aditi - Will act nice to your face, probably gossip about you behind your back! But very nice to your face : )

Kelly - Pleasant, nice, easy to room with bc she's kind of a doormat

Tonya - Not exactly the most pleasant roommate, but she'll try to be less of a bitch, and maybe make some friends?
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

Not likely to start any room threads but might as well figure out who they roomed with for continuity.

Billy Trevino - Likes to party and argue with people.

Ron Kiser - Likes to kiss ass and appear popular

Yuko Hayashibara - Likes to play sports and fite bullies

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”