Jilly's House of Horrible Children

No one is safe.

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Jilly

Jilly's House of Horrible Children

Post by Jilly »

New board, so I'll import my character relationship stuff here too like the other cool kids. I only realize now I never gathered together any of the preplanned relationships themselves because I'm both lazy and stupid, but hmu if you wanna remind me or if you've thought of something cool and new.
[+] Abel Zelenovic
Summary: Abel Zelenovic is a Serbian-American male native to Chattanooga who enjoys sports (specifically baseball), bass guitar, cooking (specifically baking), posting on social media, and fitness. He is somewhat competitive, loud, and has a tendency to talk over others but otherwise is a very nice person who tries hard. He enjoys going with the flow instead of making concrete plans and tends to have his own sense of time management. He has had a phobia of large bodies of water since he was in elementary school, but he has been working on overcoming it with some success. After school he plans on majoring in sports management at UT-Knoxville.

He is the friend who always shows up 40 minutes late to commitments and slightly pisses you off every time.

Looking For:
*Cursed from birth to be at least tangentially involved with the Slav Squad
*Other popular-ish kids who either like his positivity or hate him as they can't get a word in edgewise
*Sportsfriends and jam session buddies
*Perhaps a girlfriend or an ex or three
*Fairly conservative on the political spectrum, so maybe some tension with others in regards to that
[+] Kayla Harris
Summary: Kayla Harris is an African-American girl who moved from Atlanta during middle school and has non-sports oriented interests — video games (specifically fighting games like Under Night In-Birth) and anime are the big ones, but she also enjoys reading science fiction books alone in the dark while crying. She's also into sewing and making clothes, although even she is willing to admit she's a better seamstress than a fashion designer. Personality-wise Kayla has no filter and will tell you exactly what she's thinking. She's a bit argumentative and isn't above confronting others just to prove a point or just for the thrill of it. After high school Kayla isn't too sure on what she wants to do, but she plans on going into college as an undeclared major as a fallback.

She is the friend who shows up a little late by a minute or two, but sometimes that is good enough.

Looking for:
*Fellow weeaboos and gamers to rage with
*Other science fiction nerds to start The Discourse with
*People to bump heads with on a semi-regular basis, maybe over politics as Kayla is solidly liberal
*Romantically is probably too caught up in her own world to actively be seeking, but I'm open for anything guy or girl or on another axis entirely
[+] Desiree Beck
Summary: Desiree Beck is a young Chinese lady with a love for Minecraft, tchoukball, and her pet chinchilla and has some antisocial qualities combined with a bit of a superiority complex. She commonly looks down on others, especially with people who are more social than her where she tends to project her own insecurities. She can be social when she wants to be, but the issue is that she's really just not much of a talker and would rather pretend to be deaf so she doesn't have to respond. She does well enough in school, especially during math courses, but she has fairly strong test anxiety and has devised various ways to cheat on tests, although she rarely resorts to cheating anymore. She is not in any extracurriculars and would rather play games or study to avoid thinking about the somewhat rocky relationship she has with her parents. After graduating, she plans to attend Middlebury College and study mathematics.

She is the friend who is a cryptid and you're just not sure if they really exist. Usually spawns out of the ether but is generally on time for engagements.

Looking for:
*Fellow Minecrafters and video game players specifically into building sims/ that kinda thing maybe
*People to talk about classical and romantic era music with
*Kids who can somehow tolerate Desiree and consider her a friend (though all but like maybe 2 people are in a one-sided friendship; again Desiree doesn't have a very big circle of people she would consider 'real' friends
*Kids who do not tolerate Desiree and think she's weird and kinda creepy
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

so okay here's plotting for mike bc we've talked about my other kids being friends with ur kids

Mike - Abel: I could see both of them getting along real well, bc Mike's also on the baseball team and very passive so he wouldn't mind the shouting, although they're both shit at planning rip. Abel's conservative and Mike's gay, so there may be an issue there, but i mostly seem them being baseball buddies???

Mike - Ramsey: both mike and ramsey are sporty, into parties, and gay??? i could see them sort of being friends but also very awkward about those similarities
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Somersault wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 11:44 am so okay here's plotting for mike bc we've talked about my other kids being friends with ur kids

Mike - Abel: I could see both of them getting along real well, bc Mike's also on the baseball team and very passive so he wouldn't mind the shouting, although they're both shit at planning rip. Abel's conservative and Mike's gay, so there may be an issue there, but i mostly seem them being baseball buddies???

Mike - Ramsey: both mike and ramsey are sporty, into parties, and gay??? i could see them sort of being friends but also very awkward about those similarities
I don't have much to say other than I agree with both proposals! I don't think Abel would care much about the gay thing either, too busy on that baseball grind 💪😤💯

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”