I'll draw your character when I'm bored

sometimes even when i'm not bored

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

GIRL WITH GUN GIRL WITH GUN
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 thank you so much.... love my gun daughter and adoptive nephew
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kotori pls my soul is exiting orbit this is so much, the hand on the shoulder, the head scarf w/ the hair spill, the lip bite, k8 lookin like she about to make rambo simp, absolutely nailed it ;_;
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
backslash

Post by backslash »

Oh damn they mean business. Love the poses and Katelynne's expression!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Slam

Post by Slam »

Oh my.

Es muy fantastico, as always!
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

It's so dynamic! I live for this ꒰ ˘͙ ᵌ˘͙꒱♡
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

some dudes
[+] Abe Watanabe
[+] Oliver Lacroix
I would have loved to see more of Oliver. I found him interesting to read 😤
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
backslash

Post by backslash »

They both look like their own brands of trouble for sure. I like how cool and chill Abe looks in contrast to Oliver's smugness.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

I said it once and I'll say it again, your expressions are really, really dope! Abe looks... kind of thoughtful kind of menacing, and Oliver wouldn't look out of place in Grease

And I love Grease!

Also I need to holla at Oliver's dentist
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

RAT KING!! :D

Oliver and Abe are both two boys that I love and you just make them look so goooooood! *hearts forever*
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

oh my god im blessed and blown away thank you so much for this pleasant shock

my boy!!!!!
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Thanks for the lovely comments always~
[+] Bill Dover
[+] Ashlynn Martinek
[+] Sal Bonaventura
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

i want to hug all of them
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

These are amazing!

I love love love Katelynne and Marco. You did an amazing job of making them look super different in their basic attitudes towards being armed to the teeth even while sharing a similar mood; Katelynne's posture makes her seem slightly more awkward and hesitant with her gun, while Marco brings some confidence but also a bit more restraint. Also I'm blown away by the precision and detail you bring to complicated weapons I sorta imagine in my head as lego pieces. And your outfit work is on-point as always; I love how flowing Katelynne's dress is, and the way Marco's head wrap rests on his head.

Abe is great! I'm really caught by the focus you gave to light catching the lenses of his glasses. It's so subtle but makes them look so real. You did a great job with his stubble, too, and I love how much care you put into making the folds and flow of clothing look natural. And you always pick a good pose/moment to capture!

Oliver's smile is so striking! He almost looks like he could be in Grease or West Side Story, in a really good way. You have a special knack for buttons, snaps, zippers, and flaps, and his jacket lets you pull that out to great effect. I'm also impressed by how natural and varying you make freckles.

I really dig how you gave Bill just a really solid presence/made his body type clear in part through the framing and angle. His jawline is also so firm; it really pops in an excellent way. I appreciate also just how darn friendly he seems.

The ambivalent vibes you captured in Ashlynn are wonderful. She looks polished, clean-cut, controlled... but also a little bit lost and sad, which I think captures a lot of the way she operated, trying her best but at the same time with a wrinkled relationship with herself. I love the different highlights and shadows you put in her hair, too.

Finally, Sal also comes off as very charming, but with this great edge of being more complicated than, say, Bill—suiting him perfectly, given his acting influence. I'm really taken with those couple stray hairs above his left eye; it's such a tiny detail but makes him so realistic. And the soft smudging around his nose gives it a ton of depth.

These are all really great, and you are totally awesome for making and sharing them. :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
backslash

Post by backslash »

It's nice and a little sad to see all of them looking so normal after all this time. Bill and Sal look super friendly, and Ashlynn seems very polished.

Return to “Artist's Alley”