Jesus Christ there's a lot of these now

I mean it's good you guys are excited, I just wasn't expecting to be so behind

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
MK Kilmarnock

Jesus Christ there's a lot of these now

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Here's my kids, fuckin' three of which I made on a dare and the fourth is just because I saw a wrassleperson one day and was like 'yes, you. I'm gonna make you'.

Hades: Mellow, sensitive and caring. Hades doesn't go out of his way to talk to people and prefers small friend groups. This isn't to say he's a loner... quite the opposite, because he's at his happiest when he's got somebody to talk to and share activities with. He just figures if somebody's the right kind of person to hang out with, he'll let them come to him. Hades enjoys mythology (he gave himself his name, he wasn't born with it), reading, and flowers. He also loves really loud, aggressive metal music and produces stuff by himself in a cardboard studio he built in his basement.

Vladimir: Are you wealthy and upper class? If you answered 'no' to either of these things, Vladimir isn't interested in your company. Feel free to apply to be a servant, however. A pale-skinned, fair-haired boy from Romania who moved to the US during his primary school years, Vladimir is the heir to his family fortune and his father's skewer company. He's better than you, he knows it, and quite frankly until you come to understand that we simply can't be friends.

Lynn: "Lightning" Lynn is a tall powerhouse of a girl with interests in wrestling, amateur and professional. She distrusts authority figures in general and is politically motivated with strong left-leanings. It's possible to be too extreme even for her, of course... she doesn't want to go full Communist or anything, but is it too wrong to ask for free tuition and healthcare for all? Oh also she paints up her face and makes her hair stand up like Paul Phoenix in order to bodyslam dudes six ways to Sunday. 5'10", 220 pounds, Lynn has two modes.
1. I will crush your head like a walnut between my thighs
2. I am a beautiful and graceful princess, be nice to me.

Ruth: Ruth is a member of the quints we have going. She's a bossy little gremlin (around 4'10") who likes to keep tabs on her brothers and whip them all into shape. She doesn't really struggle with the individualism issues her brothers tend to because... well, her gender already sets her apart from them. She's active in agricultural activities like 4H and raises chickens as her passion, though she also helps her family with the various passions and pursuits they each might have. She's fiery, but that's just because she's passionate. Get on her good side and you couldn't ask for a fiercer friend. Hurt her and... well. Never talk to her or her brother or her brother or her brother or her brother ever again!
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

Matthew totally takes the piss out of Vladimir at every given opportunity. Probably makes Dracula jokes towards him.

Alex and Hades might be acquaintances? They're both kinda shy, introverted guys but Alex's interest in rambling about SOTF might dissuade him. Perhaps he's one of his 'don't talk about SOTF with' friends?

Matthew and Lynn probably clash a little, because of their differing political viewpoints.
[+] The Future
Alex Avanesian has a theory.
Matthew Bell wishes he didn't live in a blue state.
Jennifer Lintunen is vibing to music.
Madeleine Molliqaj got something really cute at the thrift store!
Zacharias Smith thinks you're annoying.
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Betty still just has beef with Vlad because he's not her rich brat. There can only be one!1!
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Slam

Post by Slam »

Teddie:
- Might find Hades kind of weird but hey, he’s still cool with it.
- Teddie isn’t wealthy or upper class so he can’t be friends I guess. This would disappoint Teddie.
- Teddie would be intimidated by Lynn but also think she’s very cool and want to be friends
- Could probably be friends with Ruth unless the fact that he fooled around with her brother sets her off.

Spuds:
- Might enjoy discussing flower related things with Hades, but I don’t think they have a tonne in common otherwise.
- Spuds is not wealthy or upper class but she wouldn’t give a flying vluck. Vlad’s loss.
- Spuds would fistbump Lynn out of respect. Probably wouldn’t wrestle with her but I’m not saying she couldn’t put up a challenge there.
- Has similar interests in agriculture and while she prefers potatoes she probably is cool with chickens.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Hello Ricky. I have some suggestions... some of which we've already discussed.

Hades + Kitty. Hades is one of the handful of people that Kitty would willingly approach on her own, likely sometime in Sophomore or Junior year, just due to how mellow and quiet he is (he's probably good with cats in general). I imagine their friendship would be quiet but sweet, maybe they wouldn't speak much and instead would just quietly enjoy each other's company, but Kitty would be more than happy to share her artwork with him and gush in his direction about her interests.

Vladimir + Lúcio. This one is interesting. Lúcio is upper class and wealthy like Vladimir wants in a friend, but Vladimir's behavior towards others would likely put Lúcio off something fierce. I could see Vladimir believing Lúcio to be his "friend", only for Lúcio to actually resent him and his stuffy attitude, but being too nice to actually say that.

Lynn + Natasha. So maybe Natasha is a little bit extreme for Lynn's politics, but they're both buff girls who do buff girl shit and could very easily bond over that (as you said!). Natasha's also polite enough to those sympathetic to her politics that I doubt her beliefs would truly turn Lynn off. If anything, Natasha would probably use their connection to try to slowly bring Lynn further to the left. Whether or not you want Lynn to be a member of The Vanguard still... up to you!

Ruth + Lúcio. Lúcio is a good boy, and would treat Ruth well. I can't imagine they'd be SUPER close, but Lúcio would love her fierceness, and would likely be highly supportive of her hobbies.

That's all for now!
THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
[+] V7 Roster
Marceline Carlson
Pregame: -#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
Memory: ->
V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson
Memory: ->

Amber Yates
Pregame: -#-#->
Memory: -#-#->
Prom: -#->
V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
[+] V6 Roster
Wiki Pages:
G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
|-#-#-|
[+] V5 Roster
Wiki Pages:
Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
Image G030: Sara Corlett
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Applesintime wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:29 pm Perhaps he's one of his 'don't talk about SOTF with' friends?
Absolutely. Hades won't be forceful about it but he'd politely ask not to talk about that, because it's pretty sad stuff. Really gets him down and there's a lot of awful stuff being said about it especially over the previous four years.
Applesintime wrote: Matthew and Lynn probably clash a little, because of their differing political viewpoints.
Hope he likes getting his head crushed! Also Vladimir isn't a vampire. Why would you ever make that connection? Peasant.
Slam wrote: Could probably be friends with Ruth unless the fact that he fooled around with her brother sets her off.
I don't know, actually. This is something we're gonna have to play with.
Turtle wrote:Vladimir + Lúcio
Most interesting relationship idea thus far. Hmm.
Super Weegee

Post by Super Weegee »

Hades: "We both like to read, at least."

He and Brook both share a love for reading, so they can at least be friendly acquaintances.

Vladimir: "If you don't like us, go back to fucking Romania."

Vladimir better not order Brook around and treat him like a servant or he's gonna get an ass-whooping. Ok, it probably won't go that far, considering Vlad's rich and all, but Brook's definitely going to hate him.

Lynn: "Stick to wrestling, woman. It suits you better."

Strong left-leanings? Free tuition and healthcare for all? She and Brook are not going to get along, although they do agree about communism being bad, so there's that.

Ruth: "Who?"

With the current information, I don't think Brook would know Ruth even exists.
V8 Relationships Thread
Brook Peterson
Lula Gray
[+] V7
V7 Appearance Tracker
ImageMatthew Hunt drawn by Ryuki and Kotorikun - Profile
Memories: 1 2
Pregame: 1 2 3 4
Trip: 1 2
V7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Image Blake Davis - Profile - "...You knew..."
Memories: 1
Prom: 1
V7: 1 2 3 4
Any thoughts or criticisms on my writing are welcome and appreciated! Feel free to message me on Discord.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Say that to Lynn's face and Brook's going to get his ASS beat.
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Matt's ducks are going to fight Ruth's chickens, be ready.
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Buko

Post by Buko »

Lulu does MMA with her younger brother as a means to bond but is also a smurf--I think that visual with Lynn is pretty cool and fun and I like the idea of two rough and tumble ladies a bit (though Lulu is a smoker and a joker and midnight toker--much less serious than Lynn). I also think that Big Dick and Hades can have a good bond as being two sweet boys with unfortunate names.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

Marshall might be an interesting connection of some kind for Vladimir, because Marshall used to be in the wealthy upper-class zone, but the (undecided) family business collapsed at some point in middle school (I think – american schools throw me off a bit) and now Marshall’s family is neither. So maybe they got along back in the day and that caused a divide (though then again Marshall’s also a loud, critical boy with a bit of a tattle streak in his youth so maybe they didn’t get along to begin with, but there’s prolly at least some interaction potential.)

(As a note, Marshall’s also friendly with Lúcio, so that might add something to Vladimir’s thing with him as well.)
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

Vladimir:

Abhishek and Vladimir would probably hate each other for a multitude of reasons.

Corbin probably doesn't like him either due to Vladimir's "better than you" views towards those less wealthy than him.

Donovan brushes him off as a stuck-up rich asshole, most likely.

Lynn:

Lynn and Abhi might get along, especially due to Abhi's genuine beliefs, which he shows to those who generally agree with him, being more moderate than the ones he shows generally. He is, however, still more radical than her without the irony.

Corbin probably doesn't agree with her politically but dislikes her less than the communists.
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

Code: Select all

Edithe Merdur is looking to axe you a question.

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

Trent Sherwin is running away from his problems.

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    
__      _____  _ __ __| |___ 
\ \ /\ / / _ \| '__/ _` / __|
 \ V  V / (_) | | | (_| \__ \
  \_/\_/ \___/|_|  \__,_|___/

Andrew Leeroy is going to beat you to death.

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}
Irredeemable

Post by Irredeemable »

Vlad and Jessicca probably have some sort of relationship, even if purely antagonistic- Jessicca comes from old Plymouth wealth, so she's definitely dollar-for-dollar with Vlad and her family is 100% upper crust old wealth. Literally old wealth- as old as America itself.

Lynn and Benji probably get on pretty well too. They're not built like a brick house like I'm guessing Lynn is; much more compact, but they're both fighting sport enthusasts and I'm probably going to make Benji some level of left-leaning.
All the world's a stage, all the men and women, merely players.
[+] V8, The Irredeemable Menace

Max McKormicK:"What do you call a kid with one eye? Sick of your shit."

Benji Beecham:"It's weird... Apparently people who call you a snowflake get really offended when you don't identify the way they think you should?"

Jessica Lee-Smith:"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm sure we'll get along great!"
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

When I get off my ass I'm totally gonna go like, in-depth on more of these but I just wanna throw a quick note and say I'm happy to actually have some connections for Vlad.
Gundham

Post by Gundham »

I can think of two(ish) interactions with Vladimir. He would probably piss Karin off nine ways to Sunday if he behaved arrogantly in class. If he ever happened to target her directly for one of his "better than you" soliloquies, she'd be furious and petty enough that she'd probably be willing to hire Dave to exact vengeance on him.

On the other hand, if Vladimir would actually take a servant, Dave would sign up if the position paid. If he was being paid by Karin or anybody else that hates Vladimir, Dave would probably botch the job hard enough to get himself fired. Could make for an amusing dynamic either way.
SHSL Awkwardness#1092 on Discord, hit me up for character discussions.
V8 concepts

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”