hi again (island edition)

last-minute relationship planning he'll yeah

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
CondorTalon

hi again (island edition)

Post by CondorTalon »

I went back to Tapatalk so I could copy-paste these descriptions so please be kind. Only posting island-bound kids here so yeah. Also there definitely was stuff I'd planned with people back on the old board but that was long time ago so things probably have changed since then; If you're still interested in anything we talked about on the old board just drop me a message.

Also some of the descriptions may not be 100% accurate but again I just copy-pasted it all so yeah. Don't think I really changed much, anyway.

At least I can link to their profiles this time.

Felix Rees - A tall, lanky Chattanooga native, Felix is a bit of a performer. He's interested in stage magic and object manipulation, with a particular affinity for pen spinning, balisong flipping, and poi. He's also a bit of a troll, always saying and doing things to try and get a rise out of people. He sees it all as a bit of a joke, but that is a view that isn't shared by all of his classmates. Outside of his interest in magic and dexterity tricks, Felix is a big fan of tabletop RPGs, and is in a long-running campaign with a few friends. He is straight, but has yet to be in a relationship.

Looking for friends who can tolerate his comments or can see them for the jokes they are, as well as people that he thinks need to stop with the jokes. Also maybe a girlfriend.

Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley - Camellia is a laid-back, peace-loving hippie who is also a hardline vegetarian. Camellia is huge into music, and plays the guitar, the piano, and the flute. She also has a good singing voice, though she herself doesn't believe it. Singing embarrasses her, she avoids doing it in front of any sizable audiences. Camellia enjoys the outdoors, and loves camping, hiking, and strolling. She is a lesbian, and very sappy and romantic when it comes to relationships.

Looking for friends who share her peace-loving ways, and girlfriends, current or former.

Dane Lennox - Dane is not your friend. He comes from a rich family, and his parents have spoiled him, and it shows. He has a superiority complex, seeing people born of less wealth as beneath him (which, in his view, is pretty much everyone), and is a bit of a bully. Any friends Dane does have are fellow rich jerks like him. When he's not being a jerk, Dane enjoys golfing and skiing, as well as travelling, all on his parents' budget. One of the things Dane is genuinely invested in is his schoolwork, as he hopes to get a career in banking or stocks. He's straight, but hasn't had that much success with his relationships.

Looking for enemies, poor people for him to pick on, and a bitter ex or two.

Catherine Zier - In the past Catherine was a very shy, quiet person, and so didn't do much in the way of social interaction. As she got older, she grew tired of the solitary lifestyle, and so decided to change her image. She began to change her fashion style, going for punk fashion because she thought it would make her stand out. Outwardly, she acts cool and aloof, but she's still the awkward shy girl she always was. As a consequence of her change to punk fashion, she began to listen to punk rock and grew to love it. She plays the guitar, though she's still not that good. Outside of that, she enjoys wandering, playing video games, and writing. She is straight, and wants to be in a stable relationship.

Looking for acquaintances, people for her to be awkward around, and boys for her to crush on and never approach.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

hello there friend

felix: dont have much here to be honest. zen would probably find the magic thing fascinating but thats probably about it??

cammy: her and axel have the music thing in common but tbh im picturing him hitting on her and getting shut the fuck down. she also has the music thing in common w/ ivy and ivy tends to be like more socially forgiving to other musicians, so like i'm not saying they're Friends or anything but they could be like, friendly? especially if she's in the school band. uhhh nia is big gay but i dunno if they have enough in common for that to be a thing otherwise, zen might be/have been an interest depending on like how strict her gender feelings are i guess sexuality is weird. oh yeah and dante has hit on every girl etc etc but i'm sure that was just a "sorry i dont like guys" "oh no worries" convo

dane: well i know you're looking for enemies here but might i suggest. well. i dunno if friends is the word cause he seems super insufferable but like ivy's at the same social echelon and they've got the country club in common. so probably they get along at least a little? i dunno if you're looking for anyone that he actually likes being around but that's a possibility. on the other side axel would definitely punch him in the face if given the chance and as he is a professional face-puncher he may have had that chance

catherine: definitely has the most in common with axel. he doesn't really do legit relationships and she'd probably figure that out and head him off on that front but i think they'd still probably get along as friends. artem's a fellow writer if that's something she's open about or if she's in writing club, and zen's also a gamer and generally a friendly person

lemme know what u think!
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Hello! I got two kids for you!

Felix: Got nothing here, man.

Cammy: Now, the obvious one is Lucas Abernathy hitting on her/asking her out. Obvious would not go anywhere and would totally be cool with it, but I can't see them being anymore than acquaintances at best. Sierra could be a former girlfriend and could still be on good terms, liking bonding over various outdoors activities.

Dane: Lucas is around the same wealth status but would likely think he is a prick and try not to have anything to do with him. Sierra could be an enemy, maybe tried to bully her for being poorer than her... which probably wouldn't go well for him as she would not tolerate that shit.

Catherine: Again, Lucas has likely hit on her. Not sure how she would react but it has happened at some point no doubt. Could be awkward around Sierra, but I'm not sure the details of that particular relationship.
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Just a quick two thoughts for some interesting ideas that go above and beyond generic hallway acquaintance:

Obviously Demetri would be perfect for Catherine

Felix-Demetri : Seems like they might be casually friends who can play Magic together and shit. I dunno if Felix is so laid back that he won't mind some of Demetri's more unsavory jokes but I think like, that aside, Felix can probably at least not mind Demetri. They can chill and troll around.

Princess-Dane : So like, Princess in school came/comes off as decently well bred despite being dirt poor so there's interesting something or another there to be had. Maybe, like, he assumed she was worthy of his attention at some point early on and made a pass at asking her out? When she inevitably shot him down he developed a particular dislike for her and now he holds her in contempt- on her end she acts affably to him in public and that probably infuriates him more. He might be trying to sniff around and get some info on her generally unknown backstory, correctly suspecting she's actually commoner trash or however he'd put it. And she might throw a rumor or two at his expense out there to piss him off more.
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

relationship ideas? here goes:

Aditi - Dane: rich bishes unite? like so okay, aditi's more upper middle-class than anything, but considering they're both kinda really stucj-up, i could see them bonding over that as well as studying. she's a bit more lowkey about her disdain for people, though, if you think that'd cause some problems.

unless you'd want them to be exes, which might also definitely be a thing. rip!

Adele - Dane: ya lol they probably argue and hate each other.

Kelly - Cammy: While they don't really have any interests in common, Kelly and Cammy both seem like really chill and peace-loving girls, so I could see them getting along really well! This is especially bc Kelly's Vietnamese, and Cammy's one-fourth - perhaps Kelly's trying to educate her about part of her heritag?

Tonya - Felix: So, I could see Tony aand Felix either being pretty good friends bonded by their mutual snark, or bitter enemies. I feel like maybe Tonya first got really offended by his jokes and they argued, but after some time they ended up becoming sort-of friends, with her rolling her eyes and going with it but kind of enjoying it?

idk anything for catherine, unless you got any ideas?
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Super Weegee

Post by Super Weegee »

Matthew Hunt:

Felix: Assuming Felix doesn't specifically target him with his trolling, I can see Matthew tolerating his comments. Maybe even using him for practice at keeping calm, perhaps?

Cammy: While not big on the 'peace' bit, they do have similar interests in music. I can see them talking about that, but I don't think that they would be anything more than acquaintances otherwise.

Dane: Yeeeeeeah, Matthew's not going to like him even though he lives in the gated community, which is an upper-class neighborhood. I don't think he's going to try to keep his dislike/hate of Dave hidden.

Catherine: They could definitely bond over video games and music! Whether or not she has a crush on him is up to you.

Blake Davis:

Felix: Blake can tolerate his jokes a little, but I can see him getting tired of it and wanting to avoid Felix if he targets him.

Cammy: It's gonna be a bit hypocritical on his part, but he can share his love of 'peace' with her. Of course, if she finds out about his double life, that's another story.

Dane: Same with Matthew, but I think that Blake could've tried to get him into trouble at school a couple of times. Whether or not they're actually successful is, again, up to you.

Catherine: I don't really think that they would know each other that much.

Let me know what you think of these!
V8 Relationships Thread
Brook Peterson
Lula Gray
[+] V7
V7 Appearance Tracker
ImageMatthew Hunt drawn by Ryuki and Kotorikun - Profile
Memories: 1 2
Pregame: 1 2 3 4
Trip: 1 2
V7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Image Blake Davis - Profile - "...You knew..."
Memories: 1
Prom: 1
V7: 1 2 3 4
Any thoughts or criticisms on my writing are welcome and appreciated! Feel free to message me on Discord.

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”