Collectors Edition Yellow Pak | relationships for Sunny's bunnies

makes crushing rocks seem such a breeze

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Sunnybunny

Collectors Edition Yellow Pak | relationships for Sunny's bunnies

Post by Sunnybunny »

I am going to be trickling these down because guess who's concepts are Hella entangled with others? This chick right here! So you guys are getting my freshest kid first and then the other two when they get edited in which I'll probably yell about somewhere. I'm just excited!

Iscariot "Izzy" Chanel Sutton decided to very rudely shove somebunny to another version, but she's still cousin to one Dede Dixson. Here's a blurb:

The Fresh Prince of V8. Dares you to call her ghetto. Wants to go to Action Park (no, not the one that's safe now), or cave diving, or something else that’s way too daring. Horse girl... rodeo though, prancing doesn’t work for her. Money’s fun, but what about power? Power’s great, but what about living?

She's from Texas y'all, and her mom basically forced her to move with her cousin for Reasons, summed up in her being a "fast ass little girl". She's bold, she's super social, and she will not hesitate to tell you the virtues of her home state if that comes up. Does track and field, specializing in jumping events. She has a moped and wants a motorcycle desperately, likes riding horses, likes to move it move it. While she wouldn't be too out of place with anyone, she's not one for caring about the social ladder and hangs with who she pleases. If you want someone to encourage your kid to go for it, whatever it is, here's ya girl!

Here's how she looks: Izzy is 5’7” and 131 pounds with an hourglass figure, and a decent amount of athleticism thanks to her participation in track and field. She is African-American with a rich mocha skin tone, something she’s been harassed about in her childhood. Her black, collarbone-length hair is most often pulled up in a Mohawk braid. She has a kite-shaped face that has dahlia bite piercings, with arched eyebrows, and brown eyes. She frequently changes her eye color with contacts, and is most often seen wearing amethyst, though her eyesight is fine. Her aquiline nose is crooked due to an accident in her early teens, and her lips are bow-shaped. She has a slight gap between her two front teeth, but otherwise they are unremarkable.

Iscariot tends to dress in cowpunk style, most often in self-modified jeans and t-shirts, with various accessories. While she tends to wear flashy cowboy boots, they tend to be well worn and lived in. She’s not much for makeup due to track practices, not wanting to deal with removing and reapplying it. Her voice is smoky.

What I am looking for:

Horse people but extra super bonus if they're into dressage since she's not into that
Someone to give her a stick and poke tattoo
Any person that also likes Speed and Risk and that jazz
People with couth and people with none
How do you do fellow track and fields

Fun Fact I made up just now: loves cereal, hates milk

Should your kid fight Izzy?: She would probably enjoy horseplay (get it), but she's not really someone that causes conflict on purpose. Now, your kid absolutely should get into silly arguments about the north v. the south or which state is better because that's funny.

Dating: As of the start of pregame she is single as a pringle, but as far as the past, let's talk if you're interested! As far as romance now, I like to play it by ear! All my kids are various shades of bi this version, so I guess let's see what happens.

-

Betty Dixon (no relation to miss Dede up there) has four best friends with one obvious thing in common, so that seat times four is taken! In fact, she really can't help going into tangent about things when she talks! It's hard to edit yourself down to just a few words when there's so much to say about so much! She's going to have the best senior year ever! She's actually not airheaded at all but like, when you talk this way is it a surprise people think so?

While she wasn't born in Salem, she's been in the city since so long ago in her childhood it doesn't matter. Betty is technically on the school paper but she mostly just drops the pictures off and leaves. No time to waste! They won't be here forever and she's gotta do as much as she can! When is she not rushing to be with her girls? When she plays Magic. When she's with her sophomore younger brother, Benjamin. When she's dancing, and boy does she love that. She goes to hip-hop classes on the weekends, and shaking that ass is in her soul. It's fun for her, and if you've known her long enough to know she was the kid that was going to grow up and be a ballerina, you also know that's not something she wants to talk about.

Her besties are her heart, but she's pretty easygoing despite their intensity as a unit.

Unless...

Here's how she looks:

Betty is 5’2” and 148 pounds, and carries most of her weight in her hips and thighs. Her frame is pear-shaped with a slight bust, and she has a bit of a belly, though her fleshiness belies the muscle she’s built up in her legs from a lifetime of dance. While Betty is African-American, her skin tone is beige with yellow undertones, leading people to assume her racial background is different at first glance. Her natural hair color being dark red does little to dissuade people of the notion, she keeps it permed straight and styled in a side-swept undercut. Her face is square, with large, wide hazel eyes and a snub nose. She has a heavy top lip, and frequently wears shimmering coral lip gloss, and pink decorative glasses that she does not need. She has dimples in both cheeks, which are especially prominent when she smiles.

Her voice is high-pitched, and borders on shrill if she’s especially angry. Betty’s style is a mix of casual streetwear and baggier clothes, and is frequently seen in overalls of all shades and materials. Her footwear tends to be more for comfort than style, and she wears Crocs and boat shoes frequently. She carries a change of clothes in a black duffle bag with the words Eliteworks Dance Studio in light blue, and while she isn’t especially into fashion, she has clothes in many other styles due to her close friends affection for dressing up. She keeps a pink scrunchy on her right wrist. Loves the color pink! Isn't comfortable with her weight and body at all, which is something none of your characters would know but I feel is important to mention here.

But that ass tho! Thiccer than a Snicker, this one.

What I am looking for:

Hookups yes those kind
other dancers especially !!ballet!!
People to bug her to go to Friday Night Magic
People to wonder if she watched Mean Girls too many times
Newspaperers
If any of you rapper kids want to do a music video like...

Fun Fact I made up just now: Betty can stick her tongue to her nose!

Should your kid fight Betty?: [REDACTED]

Dating: She doesn't date, she has people she sleeps with because the girl is clearly overbooked for emotional intimacy. That being said, I would like for her to have some mutual longstanding romantic feelings for someone even though she'll never formally acknowledge it because she doesn't feel she has the time.

-

Josiah Flanagan is Sunny trying to play a bit of an expy, Sunny playing a boy which unnerves me, and just a lot of stuff that's not my average. Anyway, here we go!

Crouching punk, hidden dork. Himbo vibes. Cheerleader because someone asked him, punchy boye as a hobby. Lives on a farm… oh siblings? Don’t worry about ‘em, he’s sure they’re alright. Woof woof, motherfuckers.

Okay, Josiah is the oldest of a set of quints, and while he cares about them and even likes 'em, he gets intensely annoyed about being considered one of five. His parents basically accept all the bullshit he does because they're super loving but he wants to Rebel so he gotta act like he doesn't love making and canning jams and jellies. While he actively cultivates the appearance of being unfuckwithable, it's not entirely a lie. He is rough and tumble, he does do bare-knuckle boxing, he does enjoy a good fight, it's just that he's also...

Look, marble racing is tough and cool.

Here's how he looks: Josiah is 5’11” and 180 pounds, muscular but lean with a long torso and narrow waist. He is fair-skinned, and often has a farmer's tan. His body has various sized scars all over, most from his active childhood. The most notable is a jagged scar in the center of his chest, where he was punched by a friend who was wearing gaudy rings. His hair is dyed champagne blond, and is chin-length and feathery, his natural curls being blow dried and styled with pomade. He has two individual shoulder length braids that frame the left side of his diamond-shaped face. His eyebrows are dyed the same color, and his eyes are dark brown. They are deep set, wide and round, making him look constantly alert. He has a Roman-shaped nose, and attached earlobes. If you look closely, you can see where a nose piercing and two helix piercings on each ear have nearly closed entirely.

He has a thin upper lip, with a mouth full of teeth that appear sharpened, like a shark's, due to him making his own sculpts at home. Underneath, his teeth are intact and healthy. His tongue is pierced, his preferred tongue ring being a silver rose petal barbell.

His hands often have wraps on them, due to his hobbies, and are rough-looking. He only wears the colors black, white, and red because he wants a certain vibe. Has a bit of a sing-song way of speaking, especially when he is playfully teasing someone.

What am I looking for:

More punch people
kids got into marble racing as a joke during covid but it stuck
Someone to tutor him in science
A cheerleader that cajoled him onto the team
Drummers of all stripes! He's garbage but he's an enthusiast

Fun Fact I made up just now: He likes letterboards, those letter refrigerator magnets, alphabet soups...

Should your kid fight Josiah?: Yes! He loves it! Just let him take off his jewelry... but he'd absolutely throw down, for real, for the fam. Probably has, once or twice. He's their big brother, after all.

Dating: Emotionally caught up with someone, but he's single and rather casually touchy so friends start yer engines!
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Hello!

Izzy… hm.... She’s not parallel with my kids but Betty, Isaiah and Ren are all generically nice so they can maybe know each other exists??? Maybe we can Communication a little more??? idk

also love the saku still in your sig. Our love for her still lives on.
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

Donovan does track and field and takes stupid risks all the time.

Abhishek, meanwhile, would absolutely have a stupid and pointless argument with her about North and South or the best state because that's exactly the type of thing he finds hilarious.
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

Code: Select all

Edithe Merdur is looking to axe you a question.

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

Trent Sherwin is running away from his problems.

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    
__      _____  _ __ __| |___ 
\ \ /\ / / _ \| '__/ _` / __|
 \ V  V / (_) | | | (_| \__ \
  \_/\_/ \___/|_|  \__,_|___/

Andrew Leeroy is going to beat you to death.

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Clout Gang Alum! Here's my list!
  • Amaryllis and Izzy; Amaryllis is a former track and field member, so there's a good chance they'd know each other from then. If you'd like someone to get into north vs. south arguments with Amaryllis is always game as long as they're both on the same page about the actual politics of the places, or it doesn't get brought up and things stay silly. Neither of them care much about the social latter, either. Don't know how Izzy would feel about Amaryllis leaving track or if they'd keep hanging out afterwards, depends how close they got, but if you have more specific ideas for that let me know and we can work something out for sure.
  • Coda and Betty; Coda would have no personal problem scouting Betty for a music video, hanging out afterwards, and then hooking up with her if she's cool with that. Seems like her tendency to go on tangents and their general energy go well together.
  • Amaryllis and Betty; Maybe she also hooked up with Amaryllis? Probably wouldn't stay much in touch afterwards.
  • Eugene and Betty; And also Eugene?
  • K and Betty; No not this one K has absolutely no game whatsoever. K probably silently judges her on the lines of watched Mean Girls too much. Dunno how aware of his dislike Betty would be, since K doesn't really matter in the social latter, but he's there. Watching. Judging.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Post to Sort All These
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Slam

Post by Slam »

Teddie:
- Would probs think Izzy is really cool and might even have a bit of a thing for her, but she might also be a bit too intense for him to keep up. Awkward appreciation of her.
- Similar to Izzy would probs have trouble keeping up with Betty, but would totally wish he could. May have had sex at some point or some time but I don’t think he’d have longstanding feelings for her.

Spuds:
- Would fistbump Izzy for being totes assured and as a fellow athlete.
- Would also fistbump her for being herself. Probs wouldn’t really find time for each other I don’t think though.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Yonagoda wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:52 am Hello!

Izzy… hm.... She’s not parallel with my kids but Betty, Isaiah and Ren are all generically nice so they can maybe know each other exists??? Maybe we can Communication a little more??? idk

also love the saku still in your sig. Our love for her still lives on.
Saku is queen of my heart til one of these babies tosses her off that throne... and I'm fine with them knowing of each other!
Dogs231 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:07 am
Donovan does track and field and takes stupid risks all the time.

Abhishek, meanwhile, would absolutely have a stupid and pointless argument with her about North and South or the best state because that's exactly the type of thing he finds hilarious.
Risky running buddies, whoo!

And I love various state arguments, so yes, agreed there.
MethodicalSlacker wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:40 pm Clout Gang Alum! Here's my list!
  • Amaryllis and Izzy; Amaryllis is a former track and field member, so there's a good chance they'd know each other from then. If you'd like someone to get into north vs. south arguments with Amaryllis is always game as long as they're both on the same page about the actual politics of the places, or it doesn't get brought up and things stay silly. Neither of them care much about the social latter, either. Don't know how Izzy would feel about Amaryllis leaving track or if they'd keep hanging out afterwards, depends how close they got, but if you have more specific ideas for that let me know and we can work something out for sure.
  • Coda and Betty; Coda would have no personal problem scouting Betty for a music video, hanging out afterwards, and then hooking up with her if she's cool with that. Seems like her tendency to go on tangents and their general energy go well together.
  • Amaryllis and Betty; Maybe she also hooked up with Amaryllis? Probably wouldn't stay much in touch afterwards.
  • Eugene and Betty; And also Eugene?
  • K and Betty; No not this one K has absolutely no game whatsoever. K probably silently judges her on the lines of watched Mean Girls too much. Dunno how aware of his dislike Betty would be, since K doesn't really matter in the social latter, but he's there. Watching. Judging.
Heya, Clout Pal!

Ama and Izzy: Izzy is generally apolitical, so the State v State fussing would more than likely remain playful. If she still wanted to hang out, Izzy would be happy to, though she'll have to hear about how the rest of the team is performing because that's her version of hot gossip.

Coda and Betty: I am extremely down for all of that!

Ama/Eugene and Betty: I'm not anti-her having hooked up with them, but it would have probably been back in freshman/sophomore year in like, a party type situation!

K and Betty: just sound entertaining as all heck. I like her just being vaguely feeling judgey vibes from nowhere, it cracks me up.
Slam wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:06 pm Teddie:
- Would probs think Izzy is really cool and might even have a bit of a thing for her, but she might also be a bit too intense for him to keep up. Awkward appreciation of her.
- Similar to Izzy would probs have trouble keeping up with Betty, but would totally wish he could. May have had sex at some point or some time but I don’t think he’d have longstanding feelings for her.

Spuds:
- Would fistbump Izzy for being totes assured and as a fellow athlete.
- Would also fistbump her for being herself. Probs wouldn’t really find time for each other I don’t think though.
I receive my juice, all this sounds dope! I think the idea of Teddie and Betty having been at a party together and maybe, maybe not having hooked up but it being in the nebulous state of unsure. Also Izzy would want basement potatoes and that isn't a metaphor, lol.
VII

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Slam

Post by Slam »

With regards to Josiah:
- Teddie would probably know him through cheerleading and would probably get along with him EXCEPT he also possibly fooled around with Josiah's brother haha whoops please don't hurt me
- Spuds is a farmer and hence may discuss various farming trivia with Josiah. She's also good at science so could potentially be a tutor if you don't think we have enough relationships already.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

Ooh, for Betty, a dancer friend for Alec! He's someone who trained and studied different dance styles, so maybe they were in the same ballet class or something? Presently, he'd like her energy, even if he might not always keep up, but he'd try to make up for as much enthusiasm he can muster! Honestly, he might end up having a crush on her, but he's not really a hookup type of person, and with her clearly not looking for anything serious, nothing probably wouldn't happen unless some other stuff happens.

Eunice and Ara would be wondering if she watched Mean Girls too many times. The former in judgemental annoyance and the latter in genuine curiosity because same.
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

LeslieFranc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:04 am Ooh, for Betty, a dancer friend for Alec! He's someone who trained and studied different dance styles, so maybe they were in the same ballet class or something? Presently, he'd like her energy, even if he might not always keep up, but he'd try to make up for as much enthusiasm he can muster! Honestly, he might end up having a crush on her, but he's not really a hookup type of person, and with her clearly not looking for anything serious, nothing probably wouldn't happen unless some other stuff happens.

Eunice and Ara would be wondering if she watched Mean Girls too many times. The former in judgemental annoyance and the latter in genuine curiosity because same.
I like all this! Betty has mixed feelings about her old dream and... she wasn't a nice girl back then! I like them being friends, and him being glad she's more mellow. I wouldn't mind the crush either, let's see how it goes?

Also Eunice and Ara both being like "huh" at her in different ways is great!
VII

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Sunny I have come to bear the good news about our lord and savior Pinoy Platoon join us
[+] Brief List of Ideas Before I Lose Focus For The Fortieth Time Tonight
  • Betty and Salem hooked up at some point in the past? Perhaps introduced through Coda as a mutual or something along those lines. Actually TBH since I've started feeling the aesthetic of Salem and Ashlyn sharing dance as the physical activity they do together that isn't the other thing they do together, there are like... aesthetic memes possible here? Timeline I envision: Salem and Betty hook up, she probably brings him to a hip-hop class at some point where he's pretty hot tbh but he flakes. After the fact he can generally keep up her rambling and he'd probably still be fond of her after their night out. At some point a bit thereafter Ash, who was also trialing a hip hop dance class before also flaking (not out of lack of enjoyment but because she's too busy with curricular ish) and Betty and her have magnetic vibes but Ash doesn't do hookups so that doesn't go anywhere. Then when Betty and Salem are, even further down the line, both in newspaper together they can bond over how Betty almost scored with Salem's current girlfriend. You and I both know the sequence of events outlined here is optimal tbh.
  • Did Josiah join the team only recently? I can offer Ash as the person who dragged him into it if the timeline allows it to be earlier in time. Probably as a joke at first, where as practitioners of martial arts she probably peeped the hand wraps at some point, challenged him to spar, then threw in the cheerleading thing to troll but kind of did too good a job of selling it. He probably called her a coward when she dropped cheer later on, she deserved, etc.
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

Izzy + Alice: Horse girls! Track friends (does cross-country count as track?)! Alice is much more of 'takes care of horses' horse girl and also isn't exclusively a horse girl, she's a girl of many animals. Iscariot is probably a little Much for her, what with all the risk-taking, high-energy, sociable stuff, in a way that probably means that Alice appreciates her company but also finds herself exhausted after spending any amount of time time around her. Iscariot also has the energy that would make Alice go :eyes: because cowpunks with smoky voices, goodness gracious.

Izzy + Birch: Speed and Risk?? Sign Birch up. In practice Birch is probably kinda shy and bashful around Iscariot--they want to be in her scene, but they're definitely a newcomer there and kinda insecure about not fitting in, which is why they tend to overcompensate recklessly. There's a very real chance Iscariot has needed to grab Birch by the shoulders, give them a good shake, and be like 'dude you are NOT ready to attempt that.' Or: 'what the FUCK were you thinking?' Unless she'd egg on their risk-taking? In any case, being sociable while not caring about the social ladder is very very nice for Birch, who's very actively looking for friends but also too much an object of ridicule to be popular. They've almost certainly had a crush on her at some point, and if they're friends, they've probably let her know in some capacity.

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”