MaskedMountain's Relationship Thread... Again.

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Kirizon

MaskedMountain's Relationship Thread... Again.

Post by Kirizon »

Who would have guessed it? Another relationship thread.

Crush

Best Friends
Friends
Acquaintances
Dislikes
Hates

Regardless, I thought it would be good to post my character concepts as an opportunity to find new people to RP with.

Altan Ochir - A timid, 5"9' boy with a flair for sculpting and botany. The child of two Mongolian immigrants, Altan always stood out because of his ethnicity, and in primary school, he was often bullied for having "slanted" eyes, and allegedly wrongly coloured skin. Thus, he gradually became a more private and introverted person, preferring to do things in peace, and this often correlated with solitude. Botany was one of his first hobbies, as it put him in a situation of control and provided him with a sense of escapism. As he was already somewhat of a talented artist, he also took up ceramics, learning Pottery, which he took pleasure from as the end result was all because of him, and hence didn't rely on anyone else. Therefore, this let Altan reflect on what were definitively his mistakes, and allowed him to improve from a critical perspective. This led on to Sculpting, which was equally in his control and allowed him to branch out and make new friends. While Altan enjoyed being alone, he didn't neglect the social aspect of his personality and made close friends in the Gardening and Art Clubs. As he prefers a peaceful atmosphere, distractions were rare when studying and thus he frequently achieves high grades, taking particular interests into Marine Biology, Chemistry, History, and Art. He has a pet turtle named Rashell. He also embraces his cultural heritage fairly well, and is an avid fan of Bokh and falconry and takes the chances to use his skill whenever he can (Typically on trips back to Mongolia to visit family.)

Looking for: Crushes, Fellow Artists, Fellow Wrestlers, Fellow Gardeners and fellow quiet individuals.

Clubs: Art, Science, Anti-Bullying, Gardening, Falconry

[spoiler]Mimi Takahashi - Close friend, although sometimes a bit over the top.
Camilla Bell - Shared interests and he think's she's quite nice.
Beryl Mahelona - She's interesting; She always knows when to leave me, and we share quite a few hobbies.

Sierra Cook - She's an interesting person, but quite busy and raucous.
Yuki Hayashiraba - She's quiet, and peaceful to be around.
Kelly Nguyen - She's a digital artist, and likes animals like me, but she can be slightly too loud sometimes...

Emeka Gibson - He's nice, but he's too loud to hang around with for long.
Lucas Diaz - He does Art.
Violet Schmidt - Not really a friend but she's stuck up for me before.

Max Rudolph - Rarely interacted, but I dislike what I've heard about him.[/spoiler]

Estela Cardoso - An outspoken, 5"9' girl with a passion for political activism and debating. Born to a lower middle class Portuguese household, from a very young age she realized that if she wanted to succeed, she needed to work hard, be bold and never allow herself to be dismissed. She's forthright in her (sometimes radical left wing) beliefs to the extent of being obnoxious and is often belittling and condescending to those from richer backgrounds who perform worse than her academically. She also enjoys photography in her spare time and loves taking photos of people in particular. She is also one of the more straightforward members of the Student Council and has ensured her classmates know of her ambition to be a future politician. Her attitude of self imposed leadership and her belief in her definite correctness in all situations caused her to only retain a small circle of friends, but she knows that she must attempt to improve her charisma in order to achieve her dream career.

Looking for: Rivals, enemies, high achievers

Clubs: Debating, Amnesty International, Activism, Anti-Bullying, Student Council, Photography

[spoiler]Ariana Simpson - She's a glowing light to remind me I'm not the only smart person in this world, although I WILL beat her at everything. Just wait for it.
Emeka Gibson - A fellow political activist and strong ideological, academical mind.
Keisha Higgins-Bell - Almost like a twin to me, especially personality wise; Together, we will change society for the better.

Lucas Diaz - He brings out a sense of adventure in me, which is intriguing, and he's also a photographer so that's another bonus.
Mercy Ames - Fellow photographer and not a political or academic rival, so she's a nice subordinate.
Yuki Hayashibara - She's got a great work ethic, so an accomplished studying partner.

Violet Schmidt - She's alright, although she could do so much better if she didn't play Video Games so much.
Janie Lyons - She's similar to me, and a fellow Council member. Still, we don't talk much.
Bong-Sun Do - She's interested in activism, politics and photography, and that would normally mean a lot to me. Despite that, she's far too ignorant about her family roots and she's still stuck, lingering in the past.

Demetri Futscher - A sick, obnoxious waste of a person; His skill at Photography is based on fortune and fortune alone, and thus I will surpass him even further than I have prior.
Max Rudolph - I despise this cretin and it is one of my greatest sources of pleasure to defeat him in debate.

[/spoiler]

Osiris Wesley - A nice, slightly chubby, 5"7' boy with an intense love for cooking and fiction. Osiris is a fairly average student, ranging from a high performance in English and German to abysmal grades in Maths and the Sciences, he tends to work only to avoid punishment and being looked down upon by teachers. He loves to write, and especially adores the settings of Steampunk and Ancient Egypt, loving the contrast in the cultures and ideologies. His parents are quite wealthy, which enabled him to travel to many different restaurants and become a self proclaimed connoisseur of food. From this interest in food and a prior interesting in cooking, Osiris set up a food blog on the internet which garnered a fair amount of popularity due to his acceptance of many of the review requests he received. He also sometimes posts his own recipes, and is known online to experiment with odd combinations of flavour, culminating in a wide variety of results. It has been his major aspiration for as long as he can remember to become a professional chef, and he believes nothing can get in his way.

Looking for: Crushes, fellow linguists, funny friends
Clubs: ASL, Book, Cooking, Writing, Newspaper

[spoiler]
Joanne Coleman - She's a legend, what more can I say? She's really helped boost my career, and she was a guest for one of my Cooking Livestreams for my blog!
Violet Schmidt - Fellow foodie, hell yeah!
Abaynesh Dula - Nearly a best friend; We're in the ASL and Book club together, plus she's also a fan of cultural cooking! She's not as loud as I am, but she's still definitely interesting!
Dorothea Rodriguez - Aside from being Christian, she's perfect! She's introduced me to some delicious cuisine and we've worked on some pretty great articles together.
Camilla Bell - Nice enough, and we both like baking and writing.
Yuki Hayashibara - Pretty fun to write with, and we exchange ideas sometimes.
Mercy Ames - We both like Writing, we both like Cooking, what more can you want?
Lucas Diaz - We both like Writing, I guess. We talk sometimes but he's not a best friend or anything.
Adele Jones - She's friends with Joanne, and any friend of a friend is a friend to me! Wait, that makes sense, right?
Emeka Gibson - He's pretty chill, we're in similar clubs.

Max Rudolph - I'm pretty sure he actively avoids me.[/spoiler]
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

MaskedMountain wrote:Altan Ochir might know Declyn from gardening club, although due to their contrast in sociality I doubt they would be good friends.
I see them being casual friends, maybe growing closer during the time at the gardening club. They also have mutual friends in Camilla and Sierra. And Declyn thinks he's cute tbh and would be interested in learning more about falconry.

It doesn't seem like he'd cross paths with Osiris or Estela much outside of the school norm. Though more likely with Osiris.
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Super Weegee

Post by Super Weegee »

Altan: I can definitely see them being able to work together during their classes, but I doubt Matthew would interact with him much outside of that.

Estela: I can see Matthew trying not to get involved in politics, though if you point a gun at him and ask about his views, he'll lean towards liberal. Depending on how forthright Estela is about her political views, Matthew will either think of her as an acquaintances at best, or he'll think of her as someone who he can't have a conversation with without her bringing up politics at worst. That being said, Matthew lives in the gated community, which is an upper-class neighborhood, so I doubt that he'll like her too much when she finds out where he lives.

Osiris: Matthew likes to read books, so they can exchange ideas like Yuki does with Osiris. I can see Matthew trying out some of his food, since he's trying to kick the habit of eating the same kinds of food over and over again. They can also get along better if Osiris is into Matthew's sarcasm.
V8 Relationships Thread
Brook Peterson
Lula Gray
[+] V7
V7 Appearance Tracker
ImageMatthew Hunt drawn by Ryuki and Kotorikun - Profile
Memories: 1 2
Pregame: 1 2 3 4
Trip: 1 2
V7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Image Blake Davis - Profile - "...You knew..."
Memories: 1
Prom: 1
V7: 1 2 3 4
Any thoughts or criticisms on my writing are welcome and appreciated! Feel free to message me on Discord.

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”