I Waited for the Sky to Change

Open again

This blocky building served as the starting point for tourist expeditions of the island, and as such it has a number of unique resources to offer. The maps here have significantly better and more accurate detail than those issued to the students, and hiking and survival equipment may be found. Finally, this area is connected to the residential area by a well-maintained road, and a van is parked outside the building, still operational (though the keys are missing).

Moderator: BRAU2 Director

Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

That was his name. His given name, no less. How odd. Yes, the boy with the headphones, it all made sense. Bit presumptuous that he thought she'd cared about any plans of his. She smiled back, but only because that was what you were supposed to do.

"We heard gunshots and explosions. Not even that far from where we are now." She mumbled a bit extra at the end. Her attempt at pretending she knew his last name. Sakura glanced the way of the door- the one the other two wouldn't be using, because there were strangers in the way- in part convinced that a bullet would break through the window papered by fliers advertising lighthouse tours.

She then glanced at Kazu. He was more than ready to go, waiting only on her behalf. She thought about it for a moment, then nodded and started to leave.

"You're gonna call those guns your way. Don't know about that."

It went without saying in theory, but with the caliber of her classmates she really didn't know. Mechanically she grabbed Kazu's hand as they marched out together. Enjoyable, brief, irrelevant. Like everything else in the final hours of her life.

((Sakura and Kazuhiko continued elsewhere))
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
Dogs231
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Dogs231 »

Shūya frowned. It was disheartening, to be sure; he had hoped they would be more willing to listen.

Still, what could he do? It was their choice, disappointing as it was.

[If only they'd listened...]

He looked at Takako as if expecting reassurance, but her grimace told him everything he needed to know.

[...I get it.]

[My presence isn't wanted.]

He nodded at her in understanding, turned, and walked towards the exit.

"If you change your mind, the door's always open..."

[...]

B15: SHŪYA NANAHARA - CONTINUED IN "Peace Village"
[+] PRESENT
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O18: Alexander "Lex" Latimer - "You've got something to go home to, right? Then it's yours."
Assigned Weapon: Pistol Auto 9mm 1A, Pistol Auto 9mm 1A
Location: He prepared for the end in The Mysterious Circle - United by the Moment.
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

SOTF: Cyber
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

A01: Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle - "—maybe I'll die. But, you know, united we stand, united we fall. Something like that, anyway. If I'm going, well, I'm going down swinging."
Designated Weapon: W-7 — Gold Silverware Set
Designated Utility: U-26 — Surveillance System
Location: She met her match and lost the game in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1/1

A18: Daniel Arista - "It ain't right for a man, you know, to die on his knees." [Adopted from Cob]
Designated Weapon: W-27 — Tennis Racket
Designated Utility: U-18 — Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
Location: He played the game like he was told in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1

ONE ROOM DEATH GAME:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

Tyler Becerra - "We're all gonna make it."
Location: He's gambling with his life in The Stage - One Room Death Game.
In-Game History: 1
[+] PAST
SOTF-TV V3:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ES03: Cory Cartwright - "We can have power over the situation. We can defeat the game. We only need to figure out how."
Assigned Weapon: Diving Knife
Location: He was out of his depth in Jetties: Central - Armageddon Game. [47/81]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

S015: Noah Davis - "We're alive, and that means we still have a chance to set things right."
Gift: Finger Guns
Location: He tried his best, but came up short in The Flatlands - Pale Rider. [19/43]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

B15: Shūya Nanahara - "Well, now, I'm no hero, that's understood..."
Assigned Weapon: Icepick, the Power of Rock Music!
Location: He refused to play by the rules in In-Between - The Worst Game in History. [10/42].
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
[+] CONCEPTS
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V3

Liam Black is one sick puppy - "No more rain, where's the sunshine when you need it?"
Austin White is always right - "I would very much like to see you prove me wrong."
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V4

Josh Goodman is living the dream - "For a mad scientist, imagination is the greatest weapon."
[+] SOTF-TV INTERMISSION

Tamarisk Allen is a dead ringer - "We're friends, and friends stay together to the end, right?"
Stryker Williams is the best around - "Now, I'm going to take my first step towards greatness."
Blake Killam is made for this - "This show has been my life, from start to finish."
[+] SOTF-TV V4

Richard de la Cruz is determined to win - "Watch as I do something unimaginable."
Evan Gemstone is ready to die on this hill - "I'll send this whole structure crashing down."
[+] SOTF-U V2

Alex Wituk is vibrating with motion - "I don't know what came over me, but I was on fire with anger!"
[+] SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2

Kim Song is under watch - "두렵더라도 강해져야 합니다."
[+] SOTF-SUPERS V2

Adam Ka'uhane is forgotten - "Nobody will remember me when I'm gone."
[+] OTHER

Caius Jones is a doomsayer - "The signs are clear; the end is nigh!"
Maxwell Verity is telling the truth - "Life is an equation, and numbers don't lie."
Aiden Chase is speedrunning life - "It's simple, just beat the clock."
[+] EXTRA

SOTF AU V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

B001: Jason Dagon - "They say it's hard taking a life; they're wrong. It's the easiest thing in the world."
Assigned Weapon: IWI UZI
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Espi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Espi »

Thank goodness.

Takako wasn't really an introvert, but she also wasn't a big people person. She was perfectly happy to be left alone unless she sought out company, and right now, that went even further. Nanahara seemed legit, if only because he left instead of insisting on staying for shoddy reasons. And it looked like the other two were gone as well. So once more, she was by herself, and in this situation, that was for the best.

Takako took the time to finally finish scrubbing the wound, covering it in gauze, and then wrapping it in tight bandages. It took a while, because she wasn't exactly a doctor, but it got done. Unfortunately, as soon as she tried to rise to her knees, the pain pierced her thigh anew, and she gritted her teeth to avoid crying out, falling back to the floor with a grunt.

Okay. That was fine. Takako took a few breaths, just calming herself down. She just needed to rest. Takako was absolutely exhausted. She'd gone into a full sprint and only had a little time to rest, then a bomb had been set off. Her adrenaline was finally dying down, and she felt like her entire body was beginning to crumble. She was injured, too, so she needed some time to rest. Hopefully after that, she'd be well enough to get out of here and find a new hiding spot. Hopefully one four other people wouldn't suddenly drop in on her in.

After that, it was just a matter of finding Hiroki and staying alive. However they did that...well, she'd figure something out.

Takako pulled the door shut and shoved the remains of the table back in front of it. If nothing else, an intruder would hopefully skewer themselves if they rushed in. With a bit more effort, Takako pulled one of the blankets over her body and laid her head down on the clean side of her bag. As tired as her body was, Takako's mind was still full of a thousand different things going on. She'd have to go over the map again in the morning, plan out a direction, and try to figure out where Hiroki might have gone.

She was asleep almost immediately.

((Takako Chigusa continued in I Still Fall for You, Like Suns do For Skies))

Return to “Tourist Association (E9) [Forbidden]”