Best F(r)iends II: Double Down

the new hit film by Radish "Yugi" Kun, starring Tommy Wiseau, Greg Sestero, and someone who it'd be funny to put here

With the release of new info on PV3, use this board to plan!
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Best F(r)iends II: Double Down

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

Heya! New board means new relationship thread. Figured that I should actually respond to this one this time.

Michelle White: Awkward, nerdy girl with ambitions for the top. As the eldest of two in an upper middle class household, Michelle grew up surrounded with books, fuelling a love for reading and a dream of someday becoming a famous writer. She attempts to achieve this dream through writing things for the internet and by being the star reporter for the school newspaper. Personality wise, she is as above mentioned awkward and nerdy, with a lack of interaction in her early school years giving her issues with quick processing and with starting conversations, and despite being an extrovert she is mostly an indoor person, being obsessed with YA fiction of all kinds (good or bad) and with TV, in particular certain Reality TV shows (such as Big Brother or anything Gordon Ramsey). Despite this, she is a fairly loyal and talkative friend and is on good terms with most people on campus. Possibly bisexual, is 95% straight but has had the one girl-crush. In class she is probably near the top, and is a frequent contributor to class discussions. Hobbies also include the flute (is in school band) singing (sometimes singing what she's thinking when she's alone) and running (being on the track and field team) and musicals.

Looking for:
  • Friends! Michelle would have a bunch of friends, particularly nerdy people and people who would be like, victims to bullies. She would be very loyal and protective and she would very much care about them a lot.[/li]
  • Artists/Writers! I am also looking for people she collaborates with for the school newspaper (or the Saint Editha Telegraph), essentially arty people who would submit things for her to publish within the newspaper, be they short stories, poems, comics, or puzzles![/li]
  • Bullies! Less someone who would bully her more someone who bullies others and who she wouldn’t like because of that. I’m thinking of putting Michelle in the anti-bullying committee so if she could have people to stand up to that’d be cool.
[+] Relationships
  • Anvi Parekh (Polybius) - bestiesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Galahad Matthews (Pippin) - The coolest nerd Image
  • Katana "Kat" Baldwin (Pippin) - Admittedly Kat's attitude... isn't the best thing in the world, but Michelle can tell that it's all in good fun for everyone involved. Other than that, the two of them don't talk much.
  • Freya Nygård (Deamon) - Michelle has tried and failed to become Freya's friend but she isn't going to let previous attempts stop her! It's clear that she's willing to be a friend to some people so she just has to keep trying until she can knock Freya's door down!
  • Sebbo Boston (RC) - >:-(

Lillian "Lily" Papas: Punk, countercultury social outcast who suffers from severe abandonment issues and deep down just wants someone her age who actually gives a shit about her. The daughter of someone pretty well known in Bellington for having slept around, Lily currently lives with her aunt (and works at her kebab shop) after her mother abandoned her at four years old and after her uncle got arrested a couple years ago for tax evasion. Personality wise, is jaded due to bad past experiences, resulting in a blunt/incredibly sarcastic persona who can lose her temper very, very easily. This, in part, does a lot to drive people away from her, partially due to her not being a very fun person to talk to and partially due to events surrounding her, with her having been suspended at least once for physically assaulting another student. Is sorta loyal to the people she does associate with, but keeps a heavy amount of distance, with those she's friendly with not really knowing her all that well. Bisexual, although leans towards girls. Hobbies include working at her aunt's kebab shop, listening to music (mostly European rock/indie bands, particularly Dire Straits, Nick Cave, Muse, Midnight Oil, some others I'm def. forgetting), urban exploration, smoking, and counterculture.

Looking for:
  • Associations! Friends would be too strong a word to really be able to have with Lily but if you're into some of the same stuff she's into, if you happen to meet up with her a lot she will talk to you and not be totally awful at it. May also be into Lily having a deeper relationship with your kid if something would really work between them.
  • Enemies! Lily sorta inflicts a ton of her own grief onto herself by the way she treats and interacts with other people! If there's someone who'd be put off by Lily's personality/some of the stuff she's done to other people, post in here and we can hash something out! Also thinking of maybe having someone whose nose she broke because they pissed her off (being the major incident surrounding her and the thing that got her suspended) so hey, if you have someone whose nose you want broken, hit me up!
  • A bully? This is sort of an idea I'm floating around in my head. Sorta want a lot of Lily's grief to be self-inflicted as mentioned earlier but hey, if you have anyone who would not be very nice to Lily and/or would reinforce her loner-esque behaviour, hit me up! I want my child to suffer :)
[+] Relationships
N/A, you fucking jerks

Hit me up! Post in this thread! BE FRIENDS WITH ME OR FUCKING ELSE
[+] The Present
Image Image

SC3:
???: Jeremy Frasier — "..." — 0%
PREGAME — Past: | Present:
THEME: Jim's Big Ego — Stress

B02: Maxwell Lombardi — “Then I'll beat them again. Simple as that.” — 100%/0%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: SPAS-12 Shotgun, Trident, Colt .357 King Cobra, Meat Cleaver
SCDos — |
SCTres —
THEME: Eminem — The Way I Am
[+] The Past
ImageImageImage Image Image

BRAU2:
B11: Hiroki Sugimura — "Listen, Kayoko, I lov-” — 10%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Shamisen
BRAU2 —

INTL:
O07: Jaxon Chen (Adopted from Tapey!) — "You- started- this-" — 55%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Poison Ivy Gloves, Smoke Bomb, Crutch
INTL —

PV3:
F01: Michelle White — "Because if you can forgive me, then… then maybe I can try to forgive myself. Amen." — 68%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Ghille Suit, Combat Knife w/ Sniper Scope, Speargun
SANDBOX — Past: N/A | Present:
PV3 —
THEME: Tommy Körberg — Anthem

Supers:
S034: Isabella Lugosi — "Stay. Away. Stay- away-" — 32%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Phenomena
Supers — Memories: N/A | Game: 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦
THEME: John Carpenter — From The Fire

TV2:
SP5: Michael Robinson (Adopted from Polybius!) — "Oh shit." — 77%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Large Fishing Net
SANDBOX: N/A
TV2 — 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

TV3:
BC08: Marion Rosales — "Doesn't- matter if it works or not. You get- a chance to try." — 27%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Decorative Mareon Rosalales Nameplate
SANDBOX — Past: | Present: | 𓅓
TV3 — 𓅓
THEME: Dessa — Ride

SS01: Verity Stewart — "Fucking owned-" — 98%
Kills: 6 | Equipped with: Heckler & Koch P11, Harpoon
SANDBOX — Past: | Present:
TV3 —
THEME: Those Poor Bastards — Crooked Man

SC2:
G25: Jasmine King — "I win." — 32%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Colt Single Action Army, Hunga Munga
SCDos —
THEME: QZ Productions — My Mistress' Will
[+] Beyond

PV3 Prologue:
M35: Buddy Underwood — "So... what, we creatin' some kinda Dogtown?" — 62%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Sledgehammer
BEFORE — Past: N/A | Present: N/A
PV3 Prologue — 1 2 3 4 5
THEME — ???
[+] The Future
ImageImage

Waldo Woodrow — The Best Friend — "Yo! Bro! Check out this shark I caught!"
Warion Roux — The Bumblebee — "Homme qui regarde même les signatures en notre année 2022?"
Namira

Post by Namira »

If I befriend Lily will she leave me to die to zombies?
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

Namira wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:48 am If I befriend Lily will she leave me to die to zombies?
Isn't that what friends do for one another?
[+] The Present
Image Image

SC3:
???: Jeremy Frasier — "..." — 0%
THEME: Jim's Big Ego — Stress

B02: Maxwell Lombardi — “Then I'll beat them again. Simple as that.” — 100%/0%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: SPAS-12 Shotgun, Trident, Colt .357 King Cobra, Meat Cleaver
SCDos — |
SCTres —
THEME: Eminem — The Way I Am
[+] The Past
ImageImageImage Image Image

BRAU2:
B11: Hiroki Sugimura — "Listen, Kayoko, I lov-” — 10%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Shamisen
BRAU2 —

INTL:
O07: Jaxon Chen (Adopted from Tapey!) — "You- started- this-" — 55%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Poison Ivy Gloves, Smoke Bomb, Crutch
INTL —

PV3:
F01: Michelle White — "Because if you can forgive me, then… then maybe I can try to forgive myself. Amen." — 68%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Ghille Suit, Combat Knife w/ Sniper Scope, Speargun
SANDBOX — Past: N/A | Present:
PV3 —
THEME: Tommy Körberg — Anthem

Supers:
S034: Isabella Lugosi — "Stay. Away. Stay- away-" — 32%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Phenomena
Supers — Memories: N/A | Game: 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦
THEME: John Carpenter — From The Fire

TV2:
SP5: Michael Robinson (Adopted from Polybius!) — "Oh shit." — 77%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Large Fishing Net
SANDBOX: N/A
TV2 — 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

TV3:
BC08: Marion Rosales — "Doesn't- matter if it works or not. You get- a chance to try." — 27%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Decorative Mareon Rosalales Nameplate
SANDBOX — Past: | Present: | 𓅓
TV3 — 𓅓
THEME: Dessa — Ride

SS01: Verity Stewart — "Fucking owned-" — 98%
Kills: 6 | Equipped with: Heckler & Koch P11, Harpoon
SANDBOX — Past: | Present:
TV3 —
THEME: Those Poor Bastards — Crooked Man

SC2:
G25: Jasmine King — "I win." — 32%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Colt Single Action Army, Hunga Munga
SCDos —
THEME: QZ Productions — My Mistress' Will
[+] Beyond

PV3 Prologue:
M35: Buddy Underwood — "So... what, we creatin' some kinda Dogtown?" — 62%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Sledgehammer
BEFORE — Past: N/A | Present: N/A
PV3 Prologue — 1 2 3 4 5
THEME — ???
[+] The Future
ImageImage

Waldo Woodrow — The Best Friend — "Yo! Bro! Check out this shark I caught!"
Warion Roux — The Bumblebee — "Homme qui regarde même les signatures en notre année 2022?"

Return to “Program V3 Planning/Discussion”