The Third Announcement

This board contains important information about the game.

Moderator: SOTF International Staff

Brackie

The Third Announcement

Post by Brackie »

London, United Kingdom

Pamela Marlowe did not have what some would consider an ordinary relationship with her family.

For starters, she couldn’t exactly tell them what she did at work every day, considering the involvement of national security. She’d also never really been able to build her time around them, much in the same way her husband could - consultants really could set their own hours, to which Pamela was extremely envious - so she had been particularly absent for a lot of their upbringings. So that meant, that in the rare instances where she was the one free and her husband was the one too busy to help out, she often felt like a stranger in her own family.

Which is why she felt extremely awkward, just sort of hanging around Guildhall like a parent picking their daughter up from preschool. Was she even in the right building? Nobody else was here, but this looked like where here daughter Olivia said to pick her up. It was mostly just trophies and photos on the wall. She was the only living, corporeal, and non-photographic person there.

Pamela leaned against the wall, taking in the scene around here - it must have been nice to be able to enjoy your university experience; Pamela legitimately spent all of her time back in university powering through her degree, no time to relax, and then fired herself buckshot straight into the SIS. But Olivia got to talk about friends she’d made, trips she’d been on, boyfriends for Pamela and her husband to disapprove of. She looked up at the photo on the wall beside her, at a group of students who all presumably had just as much fun as Olivia did. She wondered where they were now. Some of them seemed familiar - maybe they’d made their way onto the BBC for some show she’d backgrounded during one of the many times she’d brought work home.

Although come to think of it, that man on the left seemed extremely familiar.

Pamela’s brow furrowed, taking herself from the wall and turning to face the greyed photo. She matched faces to names, but the names certainly didn’t seem familiar. That face did, though. Where had she seen that before? She stood there, staring, for minutes on end, completely oblivious to the outside world, before her stomach sank.

Pamela pulled out her work phone, quickly began tapping, before bringing up a picture she’d been looking at not 12 hours before. Held it up to the frame, side-by-side.

It-

No. It wasn’t possible.

The photo on Pamela’s phone turned into a touchpad, as she began dialing her daughter’s phone number, jamming it between her ear and her shoulder; as she did this, she began taking the frame from the wall.

She’d been placed in her daughter’s voice mail, but she wasn’t important right now.

“Olivia, honey, it’s mum, I’m a bit caught up at work, can you get a lift home from one of your friends, or something? Love you.”

Within seconds, her phone was back to the keypad as she began dialing a number from work, body out the door, frame under the arm.

The man in the frame had been projected onto the walls of her workplace, one of seven people responsible for kidnapping tens of school students from around the world.

But none of the names in that photo said ‘Jon Eastwood’.

As the night settled in on the island, the speakers, once again, crackled to life. Seconds later, Jack’s familiar voice called out to everyone.

“Well hello there, kids, and welcome to Night Two on our little slice of paradise! Hope you all had an enjoyable day, however you spent it! I know some of you weren’t very excited by what was going on, while others had so much more to do! Either way, you’ve made it to the top half of our little event, so let’s catch you up on the last five people to die!

“Our little motivated mister, Caleb Policarpio, proved to one and all to be one to watch out for, no matter who he was around, when he shot Tarren Joseph in the chest when she unwisely went for the gun that was loaded and in his hands. You don’t live to regret bad moves here, kids.

There was a slight pause, with some audible shuffling of paper, before Jack’s voice returned.

“Speaking of bad moves, it’s probably best to let things play out as they’re supposed to - there’s only going to be one of you left alive, after all, so make sure not to end up like Rainbow Moseki; she got in the middle of a fight she didn’t need to, and the back of her head caught the blunt of Seychelle Charity Tress’s bullet.

The shuffling continued, as papers readjusted themselves behind the microphone.

Leander Van Vliet also found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time, thanks to Ajay Bachmeyer - that wrong time was right after Ajay’s friend got her head blown off; that wrong place was at the end of Ajay’s spear.

“Our little punk rocker Philia Constantinou got a kill of her own, when Fabiano Vecoli, a name probably new to anyone who knew him, also tried to jump someone with a loaded gun. Much like Miss Joseph from earlier, Vecoli got a bullet in the abdomen area as a result. You’d think he of all people would know better than to not touch people who don’t want to be touched, considering what happened yesterday.

“And finally, Dominik Vasquez shot himself. I can’t keep Shout on speed dial, kids, sooner or later you’re going to have to help yourselves out of these funks you’ve found yourselves in for whatever reason.

To round us off for tonight, with only half of you left, we’re going to have to start closing in on you. The Abandoned Camp, The Empty Farmhouse, The Rocky Shore and The Cold Harbour will all be your danger zones for tonight, so, y’know, if you want, visit our wonderful rainforest; grab a drink at our world famous village; take a dip in our eventful river; take a gander at the expensive cave system, or go up and marvel at that big ol’ circle up there. Everywhere else, we blow your head off!

“See you in the morning kids! Remember to be afraid of the dark!”

For the third time, the speakers crackled off, and the island was silent of Jack’s voice once more.

Weather: Night Two, 9pm, Sunday March 7, 2021

The temperature has decided to take a dip tonight, at least five noticeable degrees celsius colder than the previous night. The scattered clouds continue throughout the night; sometimes obscuring the moon, sometimes not. The wind has started to become noticeably stronger, amplifying the cold somewhat - those around trees will see them move considerably more than usual.

And so, the rolls. Remember roll etiquette, regardless of your roll status.

1. Alexander "Lex" Latimer (Dogs231) Caleb Policarpio (Aster)
2. Artemis "Artie" Qiu (CondorTalon)
3. Seychelle Charity Tress (Lilith) Jaxon Chen (Yugikun)

Three days for cards and standard Danger Zone posts, a further seven days for both deaths and Danger Zone exits.
[+] roll logs
Brackie — Today at 03:41
@Definitely a deredere howdy friendo

Definitely a deredere — Today at 03:42
@Brackie 'Allo!

Brackie — Today at 03:45
Welcome back to regularly scheduled roll programming
[03:45]
These will be the rolls for the Third Announcement/Sixth Rolls
[03:45]
Rolling three characters for this set
[03:46]
Rolling list is located here: https://sotfmini.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 007#p31007
[03:47]
I will be rolling the virtual dice, Ohm will be confirming the names
Test rolls to start out, just to make sure the dice rolls a random number between 1 and X
(X in this case being 15, so we'll be using a d15)
[03:48]
Test Roll 1:
d15

@Brackie
d15

Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
— Today at 03:48
4 ⟵ [4] 1d15

Brackie — Today at 03:48
Test Roll 2:
d15

@Brackie
d15

Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
13 ⟵ [13] 1d15

and one more for good measure
Test Roll 3:
d15

@Brackie
d15

Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
5 ⟵ [5] 1d15

those are indeed 3 random numbers
ready to go @Definitely a deredere ?

Definitely a deredere — Today at 03:49
As ready as you are @Brackie !

Brackie — Today at 03:49
Excellent
[03:49]
SOTF: International Sixth Rolls, rolling three characters
First Roll:
d15

@Brackie
d15

Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
— Today at 03:49
10 ⟵ [10] 1d15

Definitely a deredere — Today at 03:49
Alexander "Lex" Latimer

Brackie — Today at 03:50
Second Roll:
[03:50]
d15

@Brackie
d15

Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
— Today at 03:50
12 ⟵ [12] 1d15

Definitely a deredere — Today at 03:50
Artemis "Artie" Qiu

Brackie — Today at 03:50
and Third Roll:
[03:50]
d15

@Brackie
d15

Roll Bot 2.0
BOT
— Today at 03:50
7 ⟵ [7] 1d15

Definitely a deredere — Today at 03:50
Seychelle Charity Tress

Brackie — Today at 03:51
I'll log us up

And finally, we at SOTF: International would like to apologise for the delay that the current announcement has taken - as such, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to add a member to our game-running roster; please welcome Catche Jagger to the team, who will help us keep properly on track as we enter the second half of the game.
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Hello I’d like a hero but please send death ideas my way ;)
Dogs231
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Dogs231 »

Hello. This is a pretty bad time for Lex to get rolled considering he's still on night one, and the fact that I still have a lot of stuff I want to do with him.

A hero would be greatly appreciated, but send pitches in case.
[+] PRESENT
SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V1:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
Appearance Tracker

O18: Alexander "Lex" Latimer - "You've got something to go home to, right? Then it's yours."
Assigned Weapon: Pistol Auto 9mm 1A, Pistol Auto 9mm 1A
Location: He prepared for the end in The Mysterious Circle - United by the Moment.
Pregame History: [ERROR: PREGAME HISTORY UNAVAILABLE.]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

SOTF: Cyber
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

A01: Solana "Sunny" Lucero Estelle - "—maybe I'll die. But, you know, united we stand, united we fall. Something like that, anyway. If I'm going, well, I'm going down swinging."
Designated Weapon: W-7 — Gold Silverware Set
Designated Utility: U-26 — Surveillance System
Location: She met her match and lost the game in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1/1

A18: Daniel Arista - "It ain't right for a man, you know, to die on his knees." [Adopted from Cob]
Designated Weapon: W-27 — Tennis Racket
Designated Utility: U-18 — Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
Location: He played the game like he was told in The Distorted Homeroom (Room 308) - Error.
In-Game History: 1

ONE ROOM DEATH GAME:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE]

Tyler Becerra - "We're all gonna make it."
Location: He's gambling with his life in The Stage - One Room Death Game.
In-Game History: 1
[+] PAST
SOTF-TV V3:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

ES03: Cory Cartwright - "We can have power over the situation. We can defeat the game. We only need to figure out how."
Assigned Weapon: Diving Knife
Location: He was out of his depth in Jetties: Central - Armageddon Game. [47/81]
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

S015: Noah Davis - "We're alive, and that means we still have a chance to set things right."
Gift: Finger Guns
Location: He tried his best, but came up short in The Flatlands - Pale Rider. [19/43]
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]

B15: Shūya Nanahara - "Well, now, I'm no hero, that's understood..."
Assigned Weapon: Icepick, the Power of Rock Music!
Location: He refused to play by the rules in In-Between - The Worst Game in History. [10/42].
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
[+] CONCEPTS
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V3

Liam Black is one sick puppy - "No more rain, where's the sunshine when you need it?"
Austin White is always right - "I would very much like to see you prove me wrong."
[+] SOTF-SECOND CHANCES V4

Josh Goodman is living the dream - "For a mad scientist, imagination is the greatest weapon."
[+] SOTF-TV INTERMISSION

Tamarisk Allen is a dead ringer - "We're friends, and friends stay together to the end, right?"
Stryker Williams is the best around - "Now, I'm going to take my first step towards greatness."
Blake Killam is made for this - "This show has been my life, from start to finish."
[+] SOTF-TV V4

Richard de la Cruz is determined to win - "Watch as I do something unimaginable."
Evan Gemstone is ready to die on this hill - "I'll send this whole structure crashing down."
[+] SOTF-U V2

Alex Wituk is vibrating with motion - "I don't know what came over me, but I was on fire with anger!"
[+] SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2

Kim Song is under watch - "두렵더라도 강해져야 합니다."
[+] SOTF-SUPERS V2

Adam Ka'uhane is forgotten - "Nobody will remember me when I'm gone."
[+] OTHER

Caius Jones is a doomsayer - "The signs are clear; the end is nigh!"
Maxwell Verity is telling the truth - "Life is an equation, and numbers don't lie."
Aiden Chase is speedrunning life - "It's simple, just beat the clock."
[+] EXTRA

SOTF AU V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

B001: Jason Dagon - "They say it's hard taking a life; they're wrong. It's the easiest thing in the world."
Assigned Weapon: IWI UZI
In-Game History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Aster
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Aster »

Heroing Caleb Policarpio for Alexander Latimer! Death pitches welcome
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

Jaxon Chen for Seychelle Charity Tress.

Open for death ideas!
[+] The Present
Image Image

SC3:
???: Jeremy Frasier — "..." — 0%
PREGAME — Past: | Present:
THEME: Jim's Big Ego — Stress

B02: Maxwell Lombardi — “Then I'll beat them again. Simple as that.” — 100%/0%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: SPAS-12 Shotgun, Trident, Colt .357 King Cobra, Meat Cleaver
SCDos — |
SCTres —
THEME: Eminem — The Way I Am
[+] The Past
ImageImageImage Image Image

BRAU2:
B11: Hiroki Sugimura — "Listen, Kayoko, I lov-” — 10%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Shamisen
BRAU2 —

INTL:
O07: Jaxon Chen (Adopted from Tapey!) — "You- started- this-" — 55%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Poison Ivy Gloves, Smoke Bomb, Crutch
INTL —

PV3:
F01: Michelle White — "Because if you can forgive me, then… then maybe I can try to forgive myself. Amen." — 68%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Ghille Suit, Combat Knife w/ Sniper Scope, Speargun
SANDBOX — Past: N/A | Present:
PV3 —
THEME: Tommy Körberg — Anthem

Supers:
S034: Isabella Lugosi — "Stay. Away. Stay- away-" — 32%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Phenomena
Supers — Memories: N/A | Game: 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦
THEME: John Carpenter — From The Fire

TV2:
SP5: Michael Robinson (Adopted from Polybius!) — "Oh shit." — 77%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Large Fishing Net
SANDBOX: N/A
TV2 — 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

TV3:
BC08: Marion Rosales — "Doesn't- matter if it works or not. You get- a chance to try." — 27%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Decorative Mareon Rosalales Nameplate
SANDBOX — Past: | Present: | 𓅓
TV3 — 𓅓
THEME: Dessa — Ride

SS01: Verity Stewart — "Fucking owned-" — 98%
Kills: 6 | Equipped with: Heckler & Koch P11, Harpoon
SANDBOX — Past: | Present:
TV3 —
THEME: Those Poor Bastards — Crooked Man

SC2:
G25: Jasmine King — "I win." — 32%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Colt Single Action Army, Hunga Munga
SCDos —
THEME: QZ Productions — My Mistress' Will
[+] Beyond

PV3 Prologue:
M35: Buddy Underwood — "So... what, we creatin' some kinda Dogtown?" — 62%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Sledgehammer
BEFORE — Past: N/A | Present: N/A
PV3 Prologue — 1 2 3 4 5
THEME — ???
[+] The Future
ImageImage

Waldo Woodrow — The Best Friend — "Yo! Bro! Check out this shark I caught!"
Warion Roux — The Bumblebee — "Homme qui regarde même les signatures en notre année 2022?"
CondorTalon

Post by CondorTalon »

Hey all, I'm going to go out on a limb (heh) and preemptively reject all heroes.

I am, however, open for death ideas.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

That's time on hero cards and non-exit posts in Danger Zones.

A little under seven days for deaths and Danger Zone exits.
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

[+] The Present
Image Image

SC3:
???: Jeremy Frasier — "..." — 0%
THEME: Jim's Big Ego — Stress

B02: Maxwell Lombardi — “Then I'll beat them again. Simple as that.” — 100%/0%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: SPAS-12 Shotgun, Trident, Colt .357 King Cobra, Meat Cleaver
SCDos — |
SCTres —
THEME: Eminem — The Way I Am
[+] The Past
ImageImageImage Image Image

BRAU2:
B11: Hiroki Sugimura — "Listen, Kayoko, I lov-” — 10%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Shamisen
BRAU2 —

INTL:
O07: Jaxon Chen (Adopted from Tapey!) — "You- started- this-" — 55%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Poison Ivy Gloves, Smoke Bomb, Crutch
INTL —

PV3:
F01: Michelle White — "Because if you can forgive me, then… then maybe I can try to forgive myself. Amen." — 68%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Ghille Suit, Combat Knife w/ Sniper Scope, Speargun
SANDBOX — Past: N/A | Present:
PV3 —
THEME: Tommy Körberg — Anthem

Supers:
S034: Isabella Lugosi — "Stay. Away. Stay- away-" — 32%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Phenomena
Supers — Memories: N/A | Game: 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦
THEME: John Carpenter — From The Fire

TV2:
SP5: Michael Robinson (Adopted from Polybius!) — "Oh shit." — 77%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Large Fishing Net
SANDBOX: N/A
TV2 — 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

TV3:
BC08: Marion Rosales — "Doesn't- matter if it works or not. You get- a chance to try." — 27%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Decorative Mareon Rosalales Nameplate
SANDBOX — Past: | Present: | 𓅓
TV3 — 𓅓
THEME: Dessa — Ride

SS01: Verity Stewart — "Fucking owned-" — 98%
Kills: 6 | Equipped with: Heckler & Koch P11, Harpoon
SANDBOX — Past: | Present:
TV3 —
THEME: Those Poor Bastards — Crooked Man

SC2:
G25: Jasmine King — "I win." — 32%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Colt Single Action Army, Hunga Munga
SCDos —
THEME: QZ Productions — My Mistress' Will
[+] Beyond

PV3 Prologue:
M35: Buddy Underwood — "So... what, we creatin' some kinda Dogtown?" — 62%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Sledgehammer
BEFORE — Past: N/A | Present: N/A
PV3 Prologue — 1 2 3 4 5
THEME — ???
[+] The Future
ImageImage

Waldo Woodrow — The Best Friend — "Yo! Bro! Check out this shark I caught!"
Warion Roux — The Bumblebee — "Homme qui regarde même les signatures en notre année 2022?"

Return to “SOTF: International Important Information”