AU Concept Repository

I think one of these existed on tapatalk too

Discuss topics pertinent to SOTF Mini here.
Cicadan

AU Concept Repository

Post by Cicadan »

A thread for our aspiring AU hosts to publish their thoughts so interested handlers can plan, ask questions, or give feedback. On the Discord, probably. Let's try to keep this thread itself clear save for the AU profiles. I'll be sure to put up a table of contents with some summary information for the AUs here in OP post if the thread gets long enough.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

SOTF: International

Essentially, SOTF but the kids are all from different countries (kind of like Evo in that regard except on a much broader scale). Mysterious terrorist organization abducts 20 or so kids from Commonwealth countries (right now we're staying within the Commonwealth because it's an umbrella that has a large selection of countries that also has roots in the anglosphere - if there's a v2 I'd be willing to open it up to all countries) and forces them to fight to the death, you know the drill.
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

V63
AKA, SOTF Genderbend

Likely set somewhere in the sunny dustbowl wasteland that is Los Angeles...
(because staff, being cowards, will not set versions there)

SOTF Genderbend is a very functionally simple concept: SOTF Second Chances, but with the expanded option (it is not an option it is mandatory, to be clear) of running your applied character through a Rule 63 filter. If you've ever wondered what character X would be like on the other side of the gender divide, however their cis or trans identity might look on that other side, this AU will be your opportunity to explore that. You can change the character as much or as little as you feel is necessary.

We're talking about 20 kids, and might tinker around with proposing scheduling and timing such as more lax roll periods tweaks to staff, though those might be denied so I will make no promises. Shit's gonna be relaxed, is the vibe we're going for. And I don't plan to make SOTF Genderbend into a regular thing, so epilogue options abound...

Right now this version is about 50% written out for a formal submission to staff for vetting. Once cleared I'll probably put it up to handler opinion to try to get a sense of when might be a good time to launch it.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
Catche Jagger
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Catche Jagger »

SOTF: The Ritual
Or something like that. I'm still working out a good name and if you've goat a better one, don't hesitate to hit me up.

After years of careful planning and preparation, a mysterious cult brings together (through whatever means necessary) suitable candidates to take part in a ritual which, if executed correctly, may in fact give birth to a godlike being that could change the very nature of the world. Each of the candidates are branded with a cursed Mark which begets unto them extraordinary powers, though these gifts often come with some cost all their own. After the start of the ritual, each candidate must use their wits, strength, the power of their Mark, and whatever tools the cultists allot to kill the others until but one remains, the resulting conflict fueling the birth of this world's new god. The candidates must be wary, for the cultists will go to any lengths necessary to ensure that this ritual goes off without a hitch.

Still in a rough and early stage, this AU is meant to serve as sort of a different spin on the SOTF: Evolution concept of an AU wherein characters are given some sort of supernatural powers rather than the conventional weaponry of more realistic SOTF universes. The AU is meant to have a Horror/Fantasy sort of theme and the cursed Marks are planned to each involve some element of body horror or psychological torment that should tie in with their power.

I'll try to update this as I figure more things out. Those curious should feel free to DM me about it, since answering questions is likely to help me flesh out ideas.
[+] Characters
[+] PV3 Prologue
M35-Muhammad Abbasi - "Hey, it’s okay now. We’re both in this together, right?"
PV3P: 1-2-3-4 | After: 1

M38-Nathan Kirchhoff - "Shit."
PV3P: 1-2-3-4
[+] TV3
ImageCK08FR04 - James Highchurch - “Okay, yeah. Exit strategy. I’ll… Yeah, I’ll think about that.”
Memories: 1 | Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19

ImageBC05 - Gabriela Garcia-Campos - “This is how things are here, the way the show is. So I need to get over it.”
Memories: 1 | Sandbox: 1-2-3
TV3: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14
[+] AUs
International
O19 - Archibald "Archie" Harper - "That’s why we’ve gotta fight the fuck back, one step at a time."
International: 1-2-3

O11 - Jen Mara Tuiqamea (adopted from Cicada and jimmydalad)
International: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8

Supers
Alan Melnyk - "What you’ve gotta do is say ‘fuck em’ and keep doing you."
Memories: 1-2-3
Supers: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11
After: 1-2-3
[+] The Future
Second Chances
Aditi Sharma
Desiree Beck
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Got a few, first two ported from the old site:
MW1 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:50 amThat sounds quite intriguing indeed.

I've got two concepts here, though a good ways off. Only gonna talk about one 'cause I feel lazy.

The first some of y'all may have heard mention of once or twice. Here's the pitch text, unchanged from when I wrote it back in August 2010:
SOTF: Capital Punishment is set in a futuristic world, one that has devolved into a dystopian police state. The largest, most powerful nation is made up of most of the Northern hemisphere, which has been united through a series of treaties and wars. The Southern hemisphere has become the world’s dumping ground, rife with pollution, anarchy, and natural disasters.

Civil unrest caused the Unified Nations of Earth (UNE) to pass laws which restricted behavior. Each law became worse than the last, further limiting freedoms and options while increasing penalties for misbehavior.

At present, the death penalty has become an appropriate penalty for any crime committed by a citizen aged fifteen or over, if the judge deems it appropriate. Tens of thousands are executed every year, for infractions ranging from rebellion to “treason” to murder to littering. A side effect of this has been the slowdown of population growth which has encouraged the government to increase its punishments even more.

Executions are not an immediate thing, though. Most prisoners spend three months to thirty years on death row, as fruitless appeals are fought. Though conviction overturn is at less than two percent, an entire section of the economy is tied to the justice system, and any attempts at reform are soundly defeated by powerful lobbying groups.

A death row prisoner has next to no hope of ever being free again, and will almost certainly die a miserable death. However, there is one exception. In the city of New New York, a rehabilitation program has been created, known as SOTF. In this program, the death row prisoners from a juvenile detention facility are released into an abandoned sector of the city, armed, and told to fight to the death. Due to technical loopholes in the law, being drafted for the SOTF program removes any appeal options, so the legal process is sped up considerably for the prisoners involved. The end result of the action is the same as the trial process: forty nine out of every fifty prisoners die. The survivor is assumed to have been one of the lucky two percent wrongfully convicted, and is given a lucrative government job and a lifetime pension.

Of course, this program is top secret. If the population found out, there would be riots, which would lead to more convictions than would be easy to deal with. It has not escaped the government’s notice that the game actually favors the more dangerous and violent criminals, but really, they make excellent employees in many cases, particularly for military special forces deployed to the Southern hemisphere.

You all are from New New York Juvenile Detention Facility 24695 A, one of the smaller facilities still in service. You have been chosen to participate in this round of SOTF.
A few little changes: probably this would be the first version, rather than one of a bunch. Just smoother that way, y'know? There's other fluff and stuff from the past seven years floating in various places, and a lot of the operation is a bit mad-scientist-test-ground in terms of Mini mechanics and such. But yeah, this will one day happen. I just need to fix the junk because I wrote the stuff like a month after Evo started and it shows.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

MW1 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:06 am
Double or Nothing
You lost.

You don't need to say anything else. You lost. Maybe you took a bet—a really, really big one—or maybe you made a mistake, or maybe fortune just fucked you over on what should've been a sure shot. The details don't matter. You lost, and you were at the end of your rope, as desperate as you'd ever been. There was no way out. And then someone came and offered you one. And that's why you're here.

You lost, but you've been offered one last chance. An opportunity to turn it around. And all you have to do is prove you're not a loser after all.

And if there's a little risk involved, well, what's that to a winner like you?

Double or Nothing is an AU that sits well apart from the traditional SOTF Mini experience. It follows a collection of desperate individuals, each of whom, upon hitting rock bottom, was approached by a mysterious woman and offered an opportunity to turn their luck around by participating in an unorthodox competition. Upon accepting, they were instructed to swallow a pill which put them to sleep, and upon awakening found themselves in a large complex on an isolated island.

Double or Nothing is not a death game—well, not exactly. It's more pulp in genre, something like SOTF: Arena meets The Most Dangerous Game meets chess tournaments on the sports channel meets those old cartoons where a bunch of superheroes get captured by aliens and forced to fight meets Wacky Races, with the tone of James Bond. There is death, but only a single death is guaranteed or in any way compulsory.

The game takes the form of a single-elimination head-to-head tournament, though with a  number of twists, turns, bluffs, and opportunities for intrigue. Characters will spend the bulk of the game in the primary complex awaiting, engineering, and preparing for their matches. The complex is well-staffed and plays host to a number of elite visitors, who are here to bet on and enjoy the spectacle. The whole affair is presided over by Lucille Monroe, a mysterious woman of indeterminable age with pure white hair who orchestrated it all and who commands seemingly-limitless resources.

Characters must be at least 18 years of age, must be mentally capable of consenting to a crazy death contest, and must have suffered a serious defeat or loss seemingly beyond their ability to repair on their own (but not outside the realm of possibility to be fixed overall). Shortly after this defeat, each character is approached by Lucille and her associates and presented with an offer: if they participate in the tournament, and win, they will be given all possible assistance in resolving their problem or turning their defeat around. If they do well, they will receive a lesser but still substantial cash prize. If they do poorly, they will end up in some trouble—but they wouldn't be receiving this offer if they weren't already in about as much trouble as possible. And, of course, there's that little possibility that they die.

The tournament itself follows a bracket—there are 16 contestants (or 32 if we get really really popular, but I doubt we'll fill that up as it'd require an overflow list equal in size to the actual game). Each pair of contestants faces off against each other in a competition chosen through a complicated negotiating process in which both contestants and the house offer up options, and then the contestants take turns eliminating options until only one remains. These contests can be pretty much anything—a race, a game of chess, a duel with pistols, a thumb war, or even a simple toss of a coin. What matters is that there must be a clear winner and loser. Oh, and one last catch: the finals, no matter what form they take, are to the death. If contestants die before that point, well, that was a risk they knew coming in. But everyone knows that second place is just the biggest loser, so if you lose the finals, whatever form they take, you die.

There are prizes for each tier, as follows:

Those eliminated in the first round are, at the conclusion of the tournament, deposited at the Greyhound bus station in Newark, New Jersey, with nothing beyond what they carried into the game with them.

Quarter-finalists are given one hundred thousand US dollars and returned to the place from which they were initially taken.

Semifinalists are given the equivalent of one million US dollars in whatever currency they desire, are dropped off anywhere in the world as they choose, and are offered high-quality, untraceable identification documents designating them whatever name they wish and as a citizen of whatever country they want.

The runner-up dies.

The winner is assisted with the full power of the organization in meeting their goal and finding success.

Naturally, some may have second thoughts about the whole dying thing, and as such finalists may voluntarily withdraw at any point prior to the final contest actually beginning—this resets the selection process (more on this later) if it's already underway. Should a finalist withdraw, however, they are immediately bumped to the lowest prize tier and it's off to Newark with the rest of the losers. At this point, the next highest-placing contestant is promoted to finalist. Should they, too, tap out, they also are off to Newark—they do not revert to their previous prize tier. In a case of equal ranking, the promoted contestant will be selected at random.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

SOTF Classic
What if it was V1 again?

That is, more or less, the pitch of SOTF Classic. A lot of AUs range far afield, but the goal of this one is to come close to home yet also reconsider a lot of the trappings and default assumptions of the terrorist death game at a core level. Thus, this game would be set in a fresh universe. The game played would be V1—the first time something like this ever happens. A group of students from Big Stone, Colorado set off on a fateful trip and disappear into the mountains, most of them never to be seen alive again.

I'm being purposefully vague and coy on this because I think a lot of the fun would come from discovering how many knobs and dials the SOTF experience has to tweak. That said, one core point of focus: I'd like to play with a metaplot that's opposite much of what we've seen, and is just laid out explicitly where it fits.

I'm kinda hazy tonight, so may update this later. It's actually decently far along in the drafting.

Oh right: and Pregame is actually all one day.
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

I am not actually working on this at all. It will never happen.
Still I wrote all this:

Battle of the Fittest

Vaguely inspired by Five Deadly Venoms, Fate, Zodiac War, Mirai Nikki kinda

Every 50 years, the world's greatest warriors gather for a tournament. A battle royale to determine who has truly achieved the pinnacle of the human race. The prize is simple: one wish. You can have anything you could possibly dream of. You just have to be the last one standing.

In Battle of the Fittest, participants are ridiculous, overpowered fighters, and the goal is for them to have stupid anime battles with each other until only one is left. Fuck realism standards; your character can be a martial arts master, an elite assassin, a cyborg commando, whatever you come up with. There'd still have to be some limits so somebody can't just make Goku and stomp everyone, but I trust you people enough to believe the game wouldn't devolve into everyone going "Nuh uh, my guy is the strongest because he's awesome".

The arena for the tournament is a whole city, full of civilians and whatnot. Locations would thus be freeform, like with mini sandbox. Set your thread wherever you want.

There would be a very low character cap for participants, maybe 12 at most. This isn't about a gaggle of teenagers being thrown at each other, it's about a small elite group of warriors fighting each other. Every match is a big deal, and every death shifts the overall situation.

That doesn't mean the AU would be closed off to a small group, though. Like PV3P, every person can have one NPC; NPCs can be introduced at any point and if one dies or leaves town you can make another. NPCs are defined as anyone who isn't a direct participant in the game, but is still in the city and thus involved in the action. Examples might be a participant's apprentice who wants to help them win, a special agent investigating the contest on behalf of a shadowy government, or a hot dog salesman who keeps having to dodge these dangerous fucking anime fights in their town.

There's a standard SOTF formula underneath. Rolls are held until only a few participants remain, then endgame happens. NPCs are not included in rolls, and if you want they can survive the game. But the participants will have to kill each other until there's a winner.
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Undisclosed Time: Undisclosed Location, 9:32 P.M.

"Hey, mind if I take a seat here?"

"Thanks. Wanted to get away from the dance floor for a bit. Quieter over here, by the bar."

"Aw man, look at the TV. Some news, huh? That poor boy, losing his parents like that just because of his Gift."

"Yeah, it is sorta weird thinking that there was ever a time when everyone didn't have what we do now. Say, did you know that we still don't know why all that happened? Scientists have been trying to figure it out ever since, but they're still just guessing."

"Oh, I don't really have any theories of my own. I know this one guy I read a book from insists it's because our universe is actually some kind of simulation, and that our abilities are a sign that it's starting to degrade."

"I know right? Super dumb. Still, it's sorta funny to think about. My mom said that it's because 'God decided that everything needed to be more interesting' and I think she's right, to be honest. Wherever She is, I'm thankful, personally. I just wish it was, like, actually more interesting, you know?"

"What I mean is, like… you tell someone from the 60s that everyone will have amazing powers in a bit under ten years, and they'd call you crazy, and they'd probably expect everything to turn into the superhero comics they had at the time, if it was true."

"Yeah, those old things. My dad had a collection, I read them all when I was young. Society would be so much more fun if it was like that, but instead it's just… it's just, like, life, you know? No caped crusaders coming in to save the day, no dastardly villains trying to get their way. It's so... boring."

"Haha, yeah. Humans really are good at normalizing everything, huh?"

"Yeah, I agree. I think a lot of people could do so much more, if only they just put their minds to it."

"Hey, um, change of topic, but I'm sorta curious. If it's okay for me to ask, how'd you get those scars?"

"Oh."

"Oh."

"No, no! Your Gift isn't dangerous. Er, I mean, it is, but it's also like… super cool, really."

"I mean it! Imagine all the awesome stuff you could do with a Gift like that, you'd be amazing!"

"Oh, my Gift? I guess it's only fair, since you told me yours. I'm, uh, very persuasive, let's say."

"It's not too complicated! I just, have a way with words, you know?"

"Yeah, like that! You get it."

"Say, actually, I kinda want to get back to dancing. Wanna come with?"

"Aww, c'mon, it'll be fun. What's the harm?"

"No, really, it'll be fun. For real, come dance with me."

"See? I knew you'd come around..."
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

I approve of all of those
I'm so glad to be back !
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

SOTF: Inside

The premise is pretty simple, a group of strangers all wake-up in this small town in the middle of nowhere with weird structures and buildings set in places that don't make sense and feel out of place. Attempts to leave are unsuccessful as the area around is blocked by a field that shocks them at a touch. There's a disembodied voice crackling inside their heads telling them it's kill or be killed, till there's only one.

The catch is, this is all inside one persons mind, and what they are fighting for in the end is control of this person's mind. The characters aren't aware in-universe that they're all part of the same person.

Being inside a person's mind allows the setting to be a bit more bonkers as the areas could come from past memories, and therefore don't need to make sense put together as it would in other settings. And most importantly, characters are not restricted in creation so people of various ages and countries are allowed within reason.

Profiles are still required, but I'd say in the same manner as Prologue/V1 style profiles. More of a general gist of the characters rather than a full scale bio.
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Hello I'm no longer being vague and ominous about stuff, here is an AU for you all:
SOTF: Supers
Summary
SOTF: Supers is an AU taking place in a world not unlike the real world where every single human being on the planet has a superpower unique to them, with these superpowers being referred to as Gifts. These superpowers emerged in the year of 1973 in an event called The Emergence. Once the initial chaos of the event died down in the following years, society quickly normalized the new, strange powers that everyone had, and the world proceeded almost as if the event had never happened. As fantastic as these superpowers were, they would eventually come to be treated for the most part as nothing more than unique traits and banal facts of life, with rare exceptions for those that possessed uniquely dangerous Gifts.

In the modern day, a class of students going to Duniway High School in Bend, Oregon is abducted during a routine Biology class trip by a group of strangers wearing rubber animal head gas masks. Many of the students died during the abduction, along with their teacher, the bus driver, and Duniway's SRO. The survivors quickly found themselves dumped with a handful of supplies somewhere in the American desert, nearby a mysterious, unmarked compound with heavy, metallic collars strapped to their necks. They were given instructions that they would all die unless only one of them was left alive five days from now, with only the sole survivor being allowed to go home. Faced with death at the hands of their peers and their captors, each of them must now fight for their survival, their only weapons being the superpowers they were given at birth.

--

To go along with all of that, here is the profile template, and a few guides for helping you build your characters:
[+] Profile Template

Code: Select all

[B]Name:[/B] 
[B]Gender:[/B] 
[B]Age:[/B] 
[B]Grade:[/B] 
[B]Hobbies and Interests:[/B] 

[B]Gift:[/B] 
[B]Power Details:[/B] 
[B]Limitations and Drawbacks:[/B] 

[B]Appearance:[/B] 

[B]Background:[/B] 

[B]Personality:[/B] 

[B]Other Skills:[/B]
[+] Profile Writing Guide
Profiles should generally be filled out with a dry tone and straightforward narrative style with no frills or flowery language. They are meant to convey information as cleanly and pointedly as possible.

Name: Your character's first and last name, and possibly the character's middle name or nickname. Nothing too silly or fantastical, please; changes can be requested, and anything out of the norm should be discussed and justified in the background section.
Gender: Male/Female by default. Other responses will be vetted for sensitivity and realism.
Age: Your character's age. For Supers, characters will generally be 16-17 for juniors and 17-18 for seniors, though going slightly younger or older than this is acceptable if your character skipped a grade or was held back.
Grade: Your character must be either a Junior or Senior to participate, as the trip was meant for a Biology class only Juniors/Seniors could attend.
Hobbies and Interests: List anything that your character was involved in, such as school activities, volunteer work, etc., here. This is only a list, not a narrative section. What you list here DOES NOT need to be covered in the background section, unless they are deemed to be unusual. Make sure to have at least three distinct hobbies and interests to round out your character.

Gift: The name of your character's power.
Power Details: How your character's power works. See the guide below for more information on how to pick a power and fill this section out.
Limitations and Drawbacks: Various weaknesses, limitations, and potential drawbacks of your character's power. See the guide below for more information on how to pick a power and fill this section out.

Appearance: Describe, in detail, what your character looks like. Please be as descriptive as possible, such that anyone reading your profile can picture your character vividly. Make sure to include height, weight, hair and eye colors, a facial description, and the outfit your character was wearing when they were cast. If your character's Gift impacts their appearance, the ways in which their appearance is changed should be discussed here.

Background: Describe your character's history here. This section should be focused on your character's past, but anything that makes your character stand out or anything you deem important or influential to your character should be listed here.

Personality: Describe your character's personality. Their general demeanor, how they typically interact with others, and their outlook on the world should be listed here.

Other Skills: Any skills that may be relevant to your character's survival, such as skill with weapons, survival skills, and the like should be listed here. Each of these should connect in some way to the character's background.
[+] So You Want To Make A Superpower
The superpowers and the fact that everyone has one are the main draw and unique aspect of SOTF: Supers compared to SOTF Main and the various Minis. In order to facilitate the most fun roleplaying experience possible, instead of being assigned powers, everyone is allowed to come up with their own powers for their characters and submit them for approval.

Due to the powers being the main tool in the character's arsenal when it comes to fighting and surviving in the context of the death game and the sheer impact they can have on scenes, they will receive by far the most scrutiny during the profile approval process. This is necessary in order to create the best experience possible for everyone, as allowing any power to make it through could potentially create a bad experience for both the person submitting the power and the others having to roleplay around it.

In order to help you make sure that your character's power can make it through the approval process with little to no alterations, this guide has been written to help you know what to expect and how to approach the creation process.

Creation
To begin, you need to come up with a power and a name for it. This power needs to be fairly unique in some capacity, as no two powers that any characters possess will ever be wholly identical. While many powers can be similar to one another, and can often achieve the same ends, the exact specifics of how they work and their various limitations differ from individual to individual. Make sure not to copy any other approved character's or NPC's power wholesale. In order to help make sure that powers remain unique, all approved Player Character and Non-Player Character Gifts will be documented in a repository at a later date.

Additionally, make sure that your character only has one power. While a given power may be flexible and have a variety of different applications, and the approval process can be flexible on what exactly counts as just one power, nobody in the setting ever has more than their own individual Gift. For instance, your character would not be able to have the same abilities as the X-Men's Wolverine, because he has three, unrelated powers - his claws, his regeneration, and his metal skeleton. Any one of those three would be theoretically acceptable on its own, but not together.

If you're having trouble coming up with something and need inspiration, feel free to ask for suggestions in chat or from the gamerunners, or visit this link to browse random powers on the Superpower Wiki.

While describing your character's powers in their profile, remember to keep the language used direct and informative, as if your character's power was being described by a scientist trying to precisely define how your character's power works. For examples of this in practice, please refer to the example powers in the "Examples" section below.

Finally as the last step in the initial creation process, once you have the idea of a power settled on, come up with a name! Generally, shoot for no more than one to four words, and if possible try to come up with something fitting for your character and their personality. Make sure it's not too jarring, however, as this name will be the name that others will use to refer to your character's Gift in specific!

Balancing
Once you have the general idea on what power you want your character to have, now it's time to figure out how to balance it. To help with this, here are a handful of hard guidelines, expectations, and suggestions that you should keep in mind.

To start, in order to keep power scaling in line, the raw abilities of characters will be capped. Nobody in this setting has world-shaking or even city-busting levels of power. Characters generally are limited to (to use a comic book term) street-level powers, meaning that while they may be exceedingly useful and dangerous under the right circumstances, they are nowhere near the level that they can influence the world at large all by themselves, and they can always be overcome under the right circumstances. As a rule of thumb, nobody's Gift should make them any more dangerous than a random person with an assault rifle and a few pounds of high explosives (and that's pushing it).

This power cap can theoretically be exceeded, but it would require heavy scrutiny through the approval process, quite a lot of justification, and quite a few appropriate limitations and drawbacks built into the character's Gift. As a rule of thumb (that is by no means hard and fast and can be worked around easily), generally no character's power should be capable of achieving means that could not be theoretically achieved through more mundane means possible in real life (even with much, much greater difficulty).

On that note, that brings us to the most important part of the approval process, the drawbacks/limitations of your character's power. Every single Gift in the setting (besides the most mundane and useless ones) must necessarily have built-in weaknesses and circumstances under which they are less effective.

The form that these drawbacks and limitations take ultimately varies from character-to-character and power-to-power. However, there are a few general ideas that you can keep in mind when designing the weaknesses of your character's power.

The first, and easiest drawbacks to come up with are the logical consequences to use of the power itself. While characters can have fantastic abilities, ultimately they are still the same fragile humans that we are in real life. This type of drawback can take various forms, like kickback on the user (such as a fire power that burns the user), difficulty making the power work as intended (such as a power to manipulate water requiring fine control the user doesn't have), or logical consequences to the nature of the power (such as the power of tough, rocky skin making it difficult for the user to move).

The second, more complex drawbacks are specific, situational limitations where the power either fails to work or does not work as intended. These drawbacks need to be carefully considered, as failing to do so can lead to a power being potentially far stronger than it otherwise would be under reasonable circumstances. This type of drawback can take just as many varied forms, such as the power only working under specific circumstances (such as a character's powerful voice not working over recording), having very specific means of activation (such as an electricity power requiring the character to make full body contact before it works), or requiring certain materials or tools that the character is not guaranteed to have access to (such as a power to manipulate metal only working on Tungsten).

Third, it is good to keep in mind the raw, numerical limits of your character's power, whatever it may be. For instance if they are super strong, what's the maximum amount of weight they can lift? Or if they can run really fast, precisely how fast can they run? If your character's power has potentially unchecked limits to what it can do, regardless of what it is, always make sure to include some kind of numerical limit, and try to keep these limits reasonable (if superhuman).

Generally, all drawbacks should follow logically from the nature of the power itself, and shouldn't seem to come out of nowhere or be nothing other than a joke. A good way to come up with drawbacks for your character's power is to consider the consequences of someone in real life having and using the power. For instance, the power to fly might be cool and all, until you consider how thin and cold the air gets at high altitudes, and how the effect of wind blowing on your character's skin could easily cause them to develop hypothermia.

Should you, for whatever reason, want to make your character's power be actively detrimental to them for very little upside, you are free to do so. However, should your character's power be so tremendously hazardous to themselves or others that they would not be able to go on the trip and therefore wind up in the game, their power will not be approved.

Finally, keep in mind that regardless of how powerful and special and amazing your character's Gift makes them, they are just as capable of being rolled to die (and more than likely will). Always keep in mind ways that your character could be killed when the time comes, especially if their power is entirely defensive (such as regeneration, tough skin, and the like).

Consequences
Finally, once you have come up with a power that is both unique and balanced, consider the impacts that the power would have on a character's life (and other aspects, such as their appearance). These powers manifest very early in a character's life, and due to the inherent uniqueness of a character's power, often or not they will not be able to immediately understand how their power works and how to use it. As a result, unintended consequences are quite common!

While this might not be an issue for powers that are mundane or very simple, powers that are incredibly dangerous would need more careful consideration. Accidental injuries and deaths due to a child's Gift raging out of control are fairly commonplace in the setting, and that would need to be kept in mind during the submission process. If your character has a powerful, hard-to-control, inconvenient, disfiguring, or dangerous Gift, you may need to address how it impacted their life (and if they accidentally hurt themselves or the people around them) in the character's background.

Should the person reviewing your character's profile not believe that this aspect of your character has been properly addressed, your character may be temporarily denied and additions/changes requested.

Finally, keep in mind that the powers are a part of a character's very being, not dissimilar to how your own arms and eyes are. They are fundamental to their existence, and as such every character has some intuitive understanding of how their Gift works. However, actually utilizing their power in a practical manner will usually take practice (provided it's not an entirely passive effect), just like practicing any skill. Unless they have actively trained their abilities in a way not dissimilar to training their mind, dexterity, or strength, most characters will be inexperienced at using their Gift in a fight.

Examples
Here are some sample powers, filled out to meet the guidelines above. These powers are not permitted to be submitted for approval, as they are reserved for various Non-Player Characters.

Gift: Suggestion
Power Details: Suggestion allows [REDACTED] to influence others to do her bidding. When a person is looking into her eyes and not consciously resisting, she can tell them to perform an action or agree to something, and they will do so without fail. The person will then believe this action or agreement was done of their own free will, and if questioned will react the same way as they would for any other action they undertook or decision they made.
Limitations and Drawbacks: Suggestion fails if the affected person is unable to understand what [REDACTED] is saying, if they are not looking at her eyes when she is giving them an order, or if they are aware of her Gift and consciously resisting being influenced by it. Suggestion additionally only works when a person is face to face with [REDACTED], and will not work through audio and video recordings. Finally, Suggestion cannot be used to alter a person's personality or memories, only influence their decision making.

Gift: Warping
Power Details: Warping allows [REDACTED] to instantly teleport herself and any objects or creatures in direct skin contact with her of her choosing to a nearby location that she can see. This appears as her disappearing from her current location and immediately appearing in her chosen location Any air that is displaced by [REDACTED] and any objects or creatures that teleport along with her is similarly teleported, in reverse, to her prior location, resulting in a slight puffing noise that is audible to nearby observers.
Limitations and Drawbacks: [REDACTED] cannot teleport to areas that she cannot see. She cannot teleport objects or creatures to other locations without teleporting herself with them. Teleporting is disorienting to [REDACTED]'s senses, and teleporting too many times in rapid succession leaves her feeling dizzy (this also applies to any creatures teleporting with her). There is a mass limit to how much matter [REDACTED] can teleport in addition to herself when she uses her power, being roughly four times her own mass (240 kilograms).

Gift: Deadeye
Power Details: Deadeye allows [REDACTED]'s brain to precisely calculate the trajectory of thrown objects and projectiles fired from weapons, allowing him to accurately hit any target that he aims at and can see 99.6% of the time within effective range of the projectile, and 49.8% of the time outside of effective range of the projectile.
Limitations and Drawbacks: Deadeye fails to function if [REDACTED] cannot clearly see the target he is aiming at. While Deadeye allows [REDACTED] to accurately hit targets with thrown objects, these objects are thrown with no additional force and never exceed a velocity of 65 mph. If [REDACTED] aims at a target outside of the projectile's effective range, chaotic factors such as wind and spin make it so he only hits targets half as often as he would within the projectile's effective range.

Gift: Synthesis
Power Details: Synthesis allows [REDACTED] to produce any organic compounds that he thinks of in his saliva, so long as he understands the compound's chemical structure and his body possesses enough of the compound's constituent elements.
Limitations and Drawbacks: [REDACTED] cannot produce compounds if he hasn't memorized their precise chemical structures and makeup. [REDACTED] cannot produce compounds if his body either does not have enough of the required elements or does not have enough water to produce saliva. Any produced compound takes the compound's constituent elements from [REDACTED]'s body, causing potentially deleterious effects depending on the element used and the quantity of compound produced. [REDACTED] can produce no more than a maximum 0.8 kilograms worth of organic compounds in a day. [REDACTED] is no more immune to the toxicity of compounds he produces than the average person, and can poison himself with compounds he produces.

Gift: Tranquilizing Gas
Power Details: Tranquilizing Gas causes [REDACTED] to excrete an aerosolized tranquilizer in his expelled breath. This aerosolized tranquilizer induces loss of consciousness and potentially death in creatures that inhale sufficient quantities of it. When he so chooses, he can intentionally expel much larger amounts of this tranquilizer than he would normally.
Limitations and Drawbacks: [REDACTED]'s expelled breath always carries the aerosolized tranquilizer regardless of whether or not he wants it to, and any creatures exposed to his unfiltered breath for extended periods can suffer loss of consciousness and even death, forcing [REDACTED] to wear a mask to protect those around him. This aerosolized tranquilizer is visible in the air, especially so when [REDACTED] breathes out significant amounts of it, and has a similar appearance to steam.

Gift: Shrapnel
Power Details: Shrapnel allows [REDACTED] to prime chunks of ferromagnetic metals for detonation, only detonating when [REDACTED] chooses. When [REDACTED] detonates a primed chunk of metal, it instantly fractures into small (<0.5 mm) chunks that then move in random directions at an average velocity of 2500 m/s.
Limitations and Drawbacks: [REDACTED] cannot detonate chunks of metal that he has previously primed if he does not at least know their approximate location relative to himself. Non-ferromagnetic metals are unaffected by Shrapnel, and [REDACTED] cannot prime or detonate them. [REDACTED]'s body is no more resistant to the chunks of metal accelerated through the use of his Gift than the average person. [REDACTED] can only have a maximum of 48.5 kg worth of metal primed at any given time, and Shrapnel fails if he tries to prime more metal beyond this limit.

Gift: Interfacing
Power Details: Interfacing allows [REDACTED] to manipulate the operations and calculations of nearby (<2.3 meters) computers and computational systems, flipping bits and altering data as she so chooses.
Limitations and Drawbacks: In order to utilize her Gift in any other way besides simply crashing nearby computers and corrupting their data, [REDACTED] has to have an extensive understanding of Computer Science and Engineering alongside the inner workings of any operating systems and programs being run by computers she wishes to use her Gift on. If [REDACTED] attempts to utilize Interfacing to manipulate a computer program that she is unfamiliar with or a computer running an operating system that she is unfamiliar with, her efforts will nearly always fail and result in the program or computer abruptly crashing.

Gift: Fixer
Power Details: Fixer allows [REDACTED] to induce rapid regeneration in creatures that he touches and in himself, causing them to quickly heal from injuries and recover from illness.
Limitations and Drawbacks: Fixer cannot create or destroy matter, and if a creature physically does not have enough required matter within their bodies to regenerate from their injuries or recover from their illness, Fixer cannot heal them. Fixer cannot be used to induce cell division in cells that have died. Any exposure to Fixer doubles the risk of a creature developing cancer at some point in its natural lifespan, and repeated exposure to Fixer quintuples the risk of a creature developing cancer at some point in its natural lifespan.

Gift: Multi-Eye
Power Details: Multi-Eye causes [REDACTED] to have thirty-two additional eyes of varying sizes scattered across various parts of her skull. These eyes can all move and focus on different objects independently from one another (similarly to a chameleon's eyes), and [REDACTED]'s brain is capable of processing the information from all of her eyes simultaneously without any additional strain.
Limitations and Drawbacks: The additional eyes are just as sensitive as normal human eyes, and cause [REDACTED] significant pain when poked or struck. Due to the placement of [REDACTED]'s additional eyes around her skull, she has deformed ear canals, sinuses, and jaw muscles, and thus has impaired hearing, smell, and ability to eat. The additional eyes have deformed [REDACTED]'s face and skull significantly, generally provoking reactions of revulsion and horror in onlookers when they see her. [REDACTED]'s additional eyes have no special properties compared to average human eyes beyond their quantity and ability to move and focus independently from each other.

Gift: Telekinetic Grasp
Power Details: Telekinetic Grasp allows [REDACTED] to move objects he can see as if he were physically pulling, pushing, or holding them with his hands. Telekinetic Grasp requires no movement from [REDACTED], and can affect any number of objects at once, so long as [REDACTED] can see them.
Limitations and Drawbacks: Telekinetic Grasp cannot affect objects that [REDACTED] cannot see. Telekinetic Grasp cannot be used to produce more force on a given object than [REDACTED] is capable of physically producing with his body. Telekinetic Grasp uses up energy from [REDACTED]'s body as if he were physically pushing, pulling, or holding the object he is affecting with his Gift.

Gift: Foresight
Power Details: Foresight allows [REDACTED] to simultaneously experience all possible futures for himself up to five seconds from the present moment whenever he so chooses, and then act accordingly with this information.
Limitations and Drawbacks: Foresight puts immense strain on [REDACTED]'s nervous system when he chooses to use it, and causes his brain to use several times as much energy as he would normally use. If [REDACTED] uses his Gift for more than 464 seconds in a 24 hour period, he suffers from symptoms similar to those of a concussion, and this worsens with further use, with him outright losing consciousness should he ever use it for more than 649 seconds in a 24 hour period.
Have at it, folks.
[+] Supers
Lily Little:
Memories: = = = >
[+] TV3
Wiki Pages:
Seo-yun Lee
[+] TV2
Wiki Pages:
Naomi Young
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

So! I came up with this randomly in chat, and I guess a little discussion later I have a burst of inspiration!

Say hello to sotf: the clone wars (name susceptible to change)

For y’all profile haters out here- this is your chance. The premise of this AU is that everyone in here is a clone of a single, predetermined person. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for them, the clones do not retain memories of the person they originated from, and while their physical bodies may be (mostly) the same, miniscule differences during the cloning sets them apart mentally, and some cloning accidents can result in deformations. For unknown reasons, the clones, despite lacking any memories, are all implanted with a certain amount of knowledge- literacy, some basic education, and some social skills- but the amount varies between each clone. For instance, one may be very literate yet cannot count, or another knows more about medicine but has a limited vocabulary.

Here’s how it works (which is susceptible to change too)

Everyone will be provided with a basic template of the singular person they were cloned from. This template details their appearance, backstory, and a rundown of their medical history. The clones will be grown in a ~mysterious~ lab and for the purposes of the roleplay do not share the original’s scars/injuries but will have a higher chance of certain disorders and medical issues that the clonee had.

Instead of profiles, handlers get assigned a clone number, and instead of profiles they write down any miniscule differences the clone has, physically, from the original. You don’t have to write down their personality or knowledge, but you can add things like what mental issues they suffer from or any significant setbacks if you really want to- this whole thing is built to be an AU without profiles! Basically, everyone just starts with a number and a small description, which is actually totally optional if you don’t want the clone to deviate. You all begin with a practically blank slate and decide their personality and how they develop!
AnimeNerd
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by AnimeNerd »

Since I figure the details of this AU should be put in a more permanent place where everyone can see it, and people know the full idea if anyone wants to pick it up for a full on version, since I know I won’t.

Survival Of The Fittest Thru Time

Essentially SOTF but every kid is from a different year in time. You want a shell-shocked soldier from World War 1? Go right ahead! A teenage disco queen? Do it! A cave person that doesn’t even understand the concept of written language? If you can manage it, try it!

There are a couple limits. When I say “every kid is from a different year,” I mean it. At most, they can be a year apart, like one girl coming from 1989, and another coming from 1990. Preferably anyone in the AU is taken from times that have already passed, but depending on the argument for it, it could include kids from the future. Any kids taken for the AU must either be high school age (14 at the youngest, 18 at the oldest) or actually in high school. Even the later two are flexible, depending on the circumstances, as the only concrete thing I can stand by is the year thing.

That’s pretty much all I’ve got for now. If anyone wants to pick this up for a full version, let me know and we’ll figure things out on how it all works.
[+] The Living
Joel Foster is having a reunion while it's time to call the police
Megumi Eto is wishing she could GTFO
[+] The Dead
RJ Blackburn was axed a question in The Jarvis Method
Jasper Suárez-King was silenced in When Betting On High Card Pays Off
Jia Li Qiáo took a tumble off in Rouge Angles of Satin
[+] The Future
Colton "Colt" Smirnov is ready to aim and fire
Roselia Watson is trying to run away from it all
Titania Zabelle is going to show the world her talent
Maud Sparrow Jr. is already painting her own portrait
Aqua Elle is a literal spitfire when you think about it
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

[+] a collection of my stupid au ideas from discord
  • cromartie sotf
  • 3 to 5 smaller AUs with small playercounts (at most 15) and swap cards have the effect of saving your character from a roll but also swapping them to another AU, decided by roll.
  • Survival of the Fittest, but with the emphasis on the first word instead of the last one. A plane crashes in a remote location and handlers rp as the survivors trying to fend for themselves until help arrives (which is after a fixed amount of in game days.) Deaths still rolled, but there’s no requirement that murders are how they occur.
  • stalker au
    24 enter the zone
    or so
    idk i like the idea of like a cursed wasteland and handlers take on the role of scavengers trying to find treasure or whatever
    and it's like, kill everybody else so you can be the one with the treasure
  • apex legends au but it's a vtuber tournament
  • twin peaks au
  • any au but with point buy instead of random weapon rolls
  • i played a large scale assassin game in my last semester of high school called the 'spoon game' that I don't know how well it counts
    i think it'd be a cool lighthearted au without real killing
  • Mechwarrior AU with Darlene Silva filling the Danya role
  • Disco Elysium AU
  • cyberpunk au
    my idea for cyberpunk au is everyone plays something like one of Cyberpunk 2020's Solos, these mercenary hitman cyborg hunter kinda folks, and the arena is a huge megacity
    it's voluntary
    they're all willing participants in this death game between various corpos and organized crime syndicates in a city
    for money and territory
    it'd be limited to one large city, let's say Boston because why not
    different areas would be different neighborhoods of the city, each its own semi-sandbox w/r/t handlers discretion in setting threads places provided it's not an absurd location
  • a foundation for a mini au where the world operates on like, nichijou logic
  • sotf mini au where the writers of a battle royale au rp website get kidnapped and forced to play in a battle royale game
  • All Stars sounds like the name of an AU where we do second chances of characters from TV lore.
  • animal crossing au
  • a no rolls au would be fun
  • Au concept: “Everything Happens So Much”, or what if an SOTF took place over the course of a single in game day
Eaten By The Worms || And Weird Fishes
[+] SOTF TV3
Jodi Hunter: Trying not to cause any ripples in the water. Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Flotilla-1, Flotilla-2, Flotilla-3, Flotilla-4, Flotilla-5
Mariko Whitney: Ready to roll the dice. Pregame-1, Flotilla-1, Flotilla-2⁸, Flotilla-3,
Flotilla-4

⁸SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST TTRPG V0.5 CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Mariko Whitney, the Marquise of Whimsy
Team: Jewel's Leviathans
Level: 3
Odds: Midgame
Role: Undeclared
Bucket List:
Observe as much gameplay as possible. Take notes on gameplay. Encourage specific gameplay scenarios.
Escape alive and intact.
EXP: 75/100

Rogue's Gallery (Stat-Sheet):
Guts: 7 (-2)
- Brawling
- Construction
- Athletics
Pluck: 12 (+1)
- Acrobatics (Proficiency Bonus +1)
- Subterfuge
- Firearms
Iron: 13 (+2)
- Pain Threshold
- Evasive Maneuvers
- Resist Fatigue
Moxie: 8 (-1)
- Conversation
- Performance (Proficiency Bonus +1) [Topic Bonus: Tap-Dancing]
- Team Spirit
Wiles: 12 (+1)
- Deception
- Persuasion
- Intimidation
Placidity: 10 (+/- 0)
- Reaction Speed
- Willpower
- Fight-or-Flight
Brains: 14 (+2)
- Tactics
- Investigation
- Encyclopedia (Topic Bonuses: Tabletop Games +2, Fantasy and Science-Fiction Novels +2, Survival of the Fittest +1)
Sleuthing: 11 (+/- 0)
- Survivalism
- Insight
- Etiquette
Luck: 18 (+4)
Perception: 10 (+/- 0)

Health Points:
Total: 80/80 (8d8 from Limb Total)
Head: 8/8 (1d8)
Torso: 8/8 (1d8)
Left Arm: 8/8 (1d8)
Right Arm: 8/8 [Bandaged] (1d8)
Left Leg: 8/8 (1d8)
Right Leg: 8/8 (1d8)
Mental: 6/8 (1d8) [Wounded I]
Social: 7/8 (1d8)
Blood: 800/800
Afflictions: [None]
Hunger: 7/8
Thirst: 4/8
Stress Counter: [8888888888888888] Unlucky Br8ak!!!!!!!!

Armor Points: 3
Head Armor: Top Hat (+1)
Torso Armor: Black Leviathans Tank-Top (+1)
Left Arm: Team Bandana (+0)
Left Gauntlet: Black Glove
Right Gauntlet: Black and Red-Flecked Glove
Leg Armor: Blue Denim Jeans (+1)
Footwear: Sneakers (+0)

Magic:

Spell List:
-
-
-
-
MP: 0/0 [Who are you kidding, Magic Is Fake As Shit!!!!!!!!!]

Duffel Bag:
- Rations:
- Saki Ika Dried Squid (0.25/1)
- Seaweed Snacks (2/3)
- Tuna Sandwich (1/1)
- Bread (2 Loaves/2)
- Oyster Crackers (1.75/2)
- Drinking Water (2.5/4)
- Life Savers (2/2)
- Gatorade (1.75/2)
- Rum Shot (0/1)

- Arena Map
- Sextant
- Flashlight w/ Batteries
- Condom (1/1)
- First Aid Kit (Opened, minus three bandages and some gauze tape):
- "No More Mr. Dice Guy" Graphic Tee
- Red Mohegan Sun T-Shirt
- Black Track Pants
- Black Two-Piece Bikini
- Tap-Dancer's Outfit: One sleeveless faux-leather jacket, black high-waisted dancing shorts, tights, and one pair of tap-dancing shoes.
- Black Leviathans Towel

Hands:
- Greener Harpoon Gun {48 .38 Caliber Blanks, Four Rope Lines, and Three Heads Remaining}
Pockets:
- n/a

Bio: [See Profile]
Skills:
Light Footwork
+1 to Evasion rolls on actions making use of legs.
Heavy Focus
Option to defer a turn on Sleuth rolls in exchange for a +2 bonus.
Burdens:
Weak Arms
-1 to Guts rolls involving arms.
Vile Tongue
Every eight instances of dialogue (back-and-forth talking with other players/NPCs), roll 1d8. Mariko makes an offhand comment with rudeness inversely proportional to the absolute value of the number rolled—
8. Uneasy Compliment
7. Ambiguous Statement
6. Playful Jab
5. Backhanded Serve
4. Ego Bruise
3. Insult on top of Injury
2. Salt their Wounds
1. Salt the Earth

Wound:

Hedgehog's Dilemma: -1 to skill checks made for social interactions.

Teammates:
Seth...

Allies:
Kamille

Enemies:
Gabriela, Seo-Yun

????:
Leslie, Ivan, Mandy

[+] Program V3 Prologue
Image - Cybil Price: "I've been waiting for this." Anouncement Day, Arena-1, Arena-2, Arena-3, Arena-4, The Rescue, After-1, After-2
[+] Second Chances V2
Image - Katie 'Kitty' Gittschall: "I'm guessing that you want to win, right?" Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9.

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”