V7 First Announcement

Fluff written by Emprexx Plush, Announcement written by Deamon

Here you can find all of the announcements made during V7, as well as the previews of the island before it was unveiled.
backslash

Post by backslash »

One day, five hours, and three minutes for cards and regular Danger Zone posts.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Aura

Post by Aura »

I'm playing my Hero Card on Katie Agustien, and Kyle Harrison will be taking her place.
CondorTalon

Post by CondorTalon »

Hey y'all, I was going to wait until card time was officially over, but I figure the sooner the better; I'm still looking for death ideas for Cammy.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Past time for cards and regular Danger Zone posts. Seven days for deaths and Danger Zone exits.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006
backslash

Post by backslash »

5 days, 4 hours, and 15 minutes for deaths and Danger Zone exits.
backslash

Post by backslash »

2 days, 23 hours, and 41 minutes for deaths.
CondorTalon

Post by CondorTalon »

Just to be safe, I'm going to ask for an extension of five days.
Aura

Post by Aura »

Due to some limited internet availability on my part in the next couple of days, I would like to ask for an extension of five days on Kyle's death scene.
SOTF_Help

Post by SOTF_Help »

Aura wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:36 pm Due to some limited internet availability on my part in the next couple of days, I would like to ask for an extension of five days on Kyle's death scene.
Extension granted.
CondorTalon wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:16 am Just to be safe, I'm going to ask for an extension of five days.
Further detail will be required for an extension this long. Referring to the rules reminder in the first rolls thread extensions beyond one to two days are meant for extenuating circumstances. This extension can be reconsidered with further reasoning provided here or to SotF_Help via PM; if sending reasoning to help, please alert a staff member to check Help immediately due to the time sensitivity of death extensions.

The staff team would also like to give a reminder that kills and deaths going past the original deadline without extension or exceeding their extension are ineligible for BKA/BDA voting.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

id like to thank slam, elena and my big brain for this

Return to “V7 Announcements”