Area Description: The Woodlands

Sitting on the uppermost level of the island are the woodlands. Lush and green and covered in a thick forest, the woodlands were a favored location for some of the more naturally-inclined members of the island community. The edge of the woodlands themselves provided the best view of the island that was freely accessible to everyone. The woodlands also feature a substantial open-air art exhibit displaying many pieces from many different members of the community.
SOTF_Help

Area Description: The Woodlands

Post by SOTF_Help »

Area: The Woodlands

Description: Sitting on the uppermost level of the island are the woodlands. Lush and green and covered in a thick forest, the woodlands were a favored location for some of the more naturally-inclined members of the island community. The edge of the woodlands themselves provided the best view of the island that was freely accessible to everyone. The woodlands also feature a substantial open-air art exhibit displaying many pieces from many different members of the community.

Sub-Areas:
The Woods
Nature's Lookout
The Art Exhibition
The Shoe Tree

If you have any questions about or concerns regarding this area or any actions taking place therein, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team who will be happy to assist you.
backslash

Post by backslash »

As of Honey and Saliva: in the Art Exhibition by a wooden statue that looks like a pair of hands, there is some trampled grass and undergrowth, and a few of the standard-issue meal bars can be found lying in the brush along with the instruction manual for Myles Roux's lipstick gun.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Shiola

Post by Shiola »

As of The Spirit World Regina Petrov and Caroline Ford can be found dead against a large tree.

Regina appears to have been shot with a shotgun at some distance, with multiple penetration wounds on her chest.

Caroline's neck has been completely splayed open, as the explosives in the collar severed her windpipe, carotid arteries, and cervical vertebrae. The explosion also took a small chunk out of the tree she lay against. Their bags are open nearby, with the MtS-255 Shotgun lying only a short distance away.

A nearby mounted camera was shot and destroyed, leaving twisted chunks of burnt plastic and scorched metal scattered across the forest floor.
Super Weegee

Post by Super Weegee »

As of Malice Aforethought, Blake Davis' corpse can be found somewhat deep into the woods.

His clothes are dirty with mud and his eyes are bloodshot due to being poisoned with cyanide.
V8 Relationships Thread
Brook Peterson
Lula Gray
[+] V7
V7 Appearance Tracker
ImageMatthew Hunt drawn by Ryuki and Kotorikun - Profile
Memories: 1 2
Pregame: 1 2 3 4
Trip: 1 2
V7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Image Blake Davis - Profile - "...You knew..."
Memories: 1
Prom: 1
V7: 1 2 3 4
Any thoughts or criticisms on my writing are welcome and appreciated! Feel free to message me on Discord.
Slam

Post by Slam »

As of Between a Rock and a Hard Place, Lucas Brady's corpse is lying in the woods. His right eye socket has been bashed inwards, and the rest of his face is similarly bludgeoned. His body is covered from head to toe in grime. He had no supplies with him.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Return to “The Woodlands”