Break Your Halo

Private/ask before entering, thanks!

The Aviary is a large construction of wood and iron with netting spread across it, although at some point a portion of the ceiling netting was broken leaving a large hole in the canopy. The interior of the aviary is home to a collection of carved wooden statues of various mythical figures although they have since been weathered by constant pecking and covered in droppings by the birds that formerly resided within the building.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Sapphire was pleading with him and he knew that he had to do something. He couldn't just sit there in a snivelling, sobbing mess. Sapphire needed him. She needed him to help her. He owed her for saving his life! He had to make sure to keep her safe. He couldn't let her die like this. He had to make sure that he could do the best that he could. He had to get out of there with her. Lorenzo was not his number one priority right now. Sapphire was. One of his closest friends. All his fault, all his fault, all his fault....

"I....I'll take care of you, Sapphire. I promise...." He said, not caring about the tears still falling and he was trying to calm himself down in a terrifying situation. "Let's go.... go somewhere. Anywhere! I.... Fuck...!"

Emmett then tried to lift her up in his lankly, feeble arms and he apologized to her constantly when he was sure it was hurting her. Letting her pretty curl up in his arms and he moved one of his hands to pick up the spear with a bit of a struggle. But he got it with success. Then he forced himself up to his feet and he was ignoring his foot that was hurting. Sapphire was in a worst condition than he was so he had no time to complain about his stupid bullshit.

"I'll make this right...! I will, will!"

Emmett then moved at a quicker pace to get his friend out of there.

((Emmett Bunnell continued in Bottomless Sorrow))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Catche Jagger

Post by Catche Jagger »

Sapphire couldn’t help but wince and whine and sob as tried to lift her up, blood still escaping her body. She felt like an infant, but she had no comprehension of how to stop, how to do anything.

Every move Emmett made was a small bit of agony. Her hands gripped his shirt tightly with both hands, taking handfuls of material as she clenched her teeth to try to stop herself from screaming again.

Her friend made promises that she hoped he could keep, but he offered no elaboration on how they might be possible. Still, the girl took a deep breath and nodded. She wasn’t going to be left alone. She couldn’t be left alone.

((Sapphire Waters continued elsewhere...))
[+] sig
[+] V7
ImageB078 - Thomas Buckley: "Holy- yes, I am scared because I am not ignorant to the world around me. What the fuck are you talking about ‘am I scared’?”
Memory: 1 | Pregame: 1-2 | Trip: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

ImageG078 - Sapphire Waters: “It’s okay, Emmett…”
Pregame: 1
V7: 1-2-3-4

ImageB079 - Colin McCabe: “Hey you murderous prick! Tell me how the fucking dirt tastes!”
Pregame: 1-2
V7: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7
#1 Uriel Hunter stan

"I'm refined, I'm cultured. I'm a fashionista. I'm everything you're not and never will be." - Ali Grayston, 2006

Return to “Aviary”