Kotori's horsemen of the apocalypse

just chilling and vibing

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Kotorikun

Kotori's horsemen of the apocalypse

Post by Kotorikun »

Hey hey! Here are my three upcoming candidates for V8. Looking for the usual friends and enemies and whatever is stated down there. Feel free to throw any crazy idea in here or into my DMs.

Matthew “Matt” Bittlesgate

“Don’t talk to me or my son ever again.”

charismatic • social • trustworthy • childish • nosy • stubborn
[+] info
  • no Matthew allowed, only Matt
  • has an actual son (Toby) who’s a year old
  • loves being a dad and wants ten more kids
  • likes ducks, a lot, and his family has pet ducks in their small backyard farm
  • If you read this you're his friend now oop-
  • just wants to have fun
  • into weightlifting tho he doesn't stick to a routine and is lowkey about it
  • doesn't know any boundaries sometimes and likes to flirt
  • single, straight but curious
  • Other interests: birdwatching, fairs, handheld consoles, editing photos (both serious and memeing), doing tiktoks with his favorite duck
Looking for:
  • Lots of friends
  • Babysitters for Toby
  • Ex(es)
  • Flirts or crushes
[+] connections
Luna Moon: "Babywhisperer. She knows how to handle Toby."
Alec Lewis: "Lovely guy and good friend. Hey, did you hear about that time he bleached his hair--"
Aramina "Ara" Canlas: "Ara araaa ✨"
Lúcio Oliveira: "Every day I hear dad jokes 🧡" <part of Lucio's "THE BODY IMPROVEMENT CLUB"
Spike Havighurst: "He ROOOOOCKS!!!!! 💪"
Isaiah Flanagan: "Quack ✨"
Anthony Rafael Halili: "Has a shoe fetish or whatever. Love ya."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu: "Good at at least two types of hooks. 👈👈"
Iscariot "Izzy" Chanel Sutton: "Yee-fucking-haw, baby."
Nyah Ellwood: "You know like..... ny--"
Kiana Coleman: "Can't believe she's only interested in my d..... uck."
Danielle "Dani" Bird: "Can't say she's a bad kisser and y'know but her last name might be the best thing about her.(jk)"
Dave Cooper: "This guy is gonna get far in life. He's got Toby's blessings after all."
Janice Cresner: "She means business, yeah. Toby's lucky to have so many good aunties 👍"
Medea Parth: "Auntie Medea is there when you need her."
Gabrielle Reyes: "¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
Althea Drummond

“... Are you lost?”

werewolf • protective • loyal • helpful • impulsive • forgetful • critical
[+] info
  • runs everywhere
  • track squad
  • *sees an abandoned and/or run down place* “Is for me?👉👈
  • friendly
  • likes and lowkey collects gemstones
  • not a furry
  • taken, lesbian, and heavily in love
  • Other interests: learning new languages or things in general, manhwa, ghost hunting
Looking for:
  • Fellow werewolves
  • Track mates
  • People who like exploring places and running off into the woods
[+] connections
Summer Morgan Ventura: "Honeybun ❤️"
Luna Ventura: "I'm a healer, but.... 🗡️"
Katelyn "Kitty" Graves: "Let's get lost in the woods together."
Randolph Whateley: "Tall friend."
Donovan Lauer: "Fast friend."
Anthony Rafael Halili: "Language buddy."
Erika: "She has cool bones."
Rebekah Hayes: "Respectful visitor."
Alice: "She knows a lot. Friendly forest spirit."
Indigo “Indie” Howe

“If you don’t like me it’s because I don’t want you to.”

optimistic • emotional • whimsical • aggressive • overdramatic • morbid
[+] info
  • short
  • goes feral when you mention hotdogs and will judge you if you put more than two ingredients on it
  • probably doesn’t care about you but you can try
  • fan of problematic things
  • feels lonely fast so he always prefers to have someone by his side
  • parents are musicians who play multiple instruments but his only musical talent is singing (which he only does in private)
  • loves the beach
  • single, a gay mess
  • Other interests: listening to piano music, doodling
Looking for:
  • Gang/circle of friends
  • Calm older sibling type of close friend
  • Ex-boyfriend
  • Enemies
[+] connections
Aion Rhodes: "poggers but on thin fucking ice"
Birch: "👁️ 👁️"
Eunice St. Claire: "fuck off (affectionate)"
Dave Cooper: ", and they say money won't bring you happiness"
Saim Bonilla: "👁️"
Sebastian Odegaard: cut the cameras, deadass
Medea Parth: "ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Gabrielle Reyes: "weirdo"
Drake Byers: "My gang is cooler than his gang. Anyways....!"
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

*tosses birch in the general direction of Indie*

time to make a mess
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

Matt
Eunice: follows and watches his duck tiktoks in bewildered silence and anonymity. Lowkey judges the teen dad thing.
Alec: I imagine pretty good friends. They're pure and wholesome.
Ara: Babysitter for Toby? They'd be friendly.

Indie
Eunice: One day, a murder will probably be involved. But for now, they're two lonely gremlins stuck with each other as friends???
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Matt: Hmm... Isaiah could be a good friend of Matt- he lived and worked on a farm and would love Matt's love of ducks. Ren's still a friend but a less good friend because Matt just isn't really for their friend tastes, y'know? And also they don't like being flirted with. Other than that, maybe Gabrielle made a few snide comments about him being a teen dad, or really just snide comments about him in general.

Althea: Erika also likes exploring abandoned places but at the same time I feel like they won't really talk unless Alt talks to her first. Isaiah has a rock collection but they're less gems and more " 10,000 random river rocks I found cool" so make of that as you will?

Indigo: Gabrielle is a fellow problematic thing appreciator, but how problematic are you talking here? Like, is indigo a "Here's a fun fact about ted bundy" kind of problematic enjoyer? Or maybe a "Do you know that there was this clan called the Colt clan in Australia that almost lived in the wild and performed as a band, and they basically had this sort of sexual free-for-all within members of their own family including children so they were all inbred as fuck" kind of problematic enjoyer?
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Matt: Medea would definitely be friends with him! She even love hanging around his kid and be good ol' Auntie Medea. I'd say she'd be a babysitter, but Medea is a pretty lazy girl. Dani probably wouldn't really know him too well, but would be nice when she does talk with him. She's hot though, so maybe he flirts with her? Maybe he can be friends with Randolph? Those two could bond over birdwatching. Not sure how he'd feel about Randolph's oddities though.

Althea: Not sure who among my kids would get along with her. Medea is very much a people person, so they could be friends or just good acquaintances. Perhaps she could know Randolph? He's the type to go to the woods and abandoned places. He does occultism, which could work with her ghost hunting. Werewolf and fishman, friends? Assuming his odd appearance and behavior isn't an immediate deal breaker.

Indie: Medea would try to be his friend is all I can think of. Medea likes everyone! Except a minority of people.
Aster

Post by Aster »

I’m not 100% sure what kinds of social circles Matt runs in, but I’m sure he’d at least be aware of both Raf and Kiana! Dunno if he’d gel well with Raf but at the very least Kiana would follow him on TikTok.

Raf and Althea are both into learning languages and miiight be in the same classes if she pursues it academically? He’d think she’s a freak tho
V8
Anthony Rafael "Raf" Halili
Jordan Toribio
Kiana Coleman
Mariel Rivera
[+] Past Characters
V5
G025: Veronica McDonald
B033: Jason Meyers
G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski

V6
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld (adopted by backslash)
B007: Jasper Bustamante (adopted by Cicada)
B031: Samuel Howard
Haley Luz Juarez
    [+] Chat Quotes
    wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
    [21:51] Zarina: the end
    wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
    In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
    Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Yeehaw. Yee... haw? I think Izzy and Matt would be cute friends, him being a dad is surreal to her for reasons but that kid sure is adorable (like his pops)! She's very high energy but I like me some contrast.
    VII
    G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
    Dancing Shoes
    Bare Knuckles
    Wild Horses
    Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Zetsu wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:49 am *tosses birch in the general direction of Indie*

time to make a mess
    when two disasters collide.... this can go either way but right now I'm thinking a friendship enabled by their parents since they're both into music, though friendship is used lightly here since Indie would most likely take advantage of Birch's clinginess and obedience. Extra or other option: They're exes.
    LeslieFranc wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:28 am Matt
    Eunice: follows and watches his duck tiktoks in bewildered silence and anonymity. Lowkey judges the teen dad thing.
    Alec: I imagine pretty good friends. They're pure and wholesome.
    Ara: Babysitter for Toby? They'd be friendly.

Indie
    Eunice: One day, a murder will probably be involved. But for now, they're two lonely gremlins stuck with each other as friends???
    👍
    Yonagoda wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:42 am Matt: Hmm... Isaiah could be a good friend of Matt- he lived and worked on a farm and would love Matt's love of ducks. Ren's still a friend but a less good friend because Matt just isn't really for their friend tastes, y'know? And also they don't like being flirted with. Other than that, maybe Gabrielle made a few snide comments about him being a teen dad, or really just snide comments about him in general.

Althea: Erika also likes exploring abandoned places but at the same time I feel like they won't really talk unless Alt talks to her first. Isaiah has a rock collection but they're less gems and more " 10,000 random river rocks I found cool" so make of that as you will?

Indigo: Gabrielle is a fellow problematic thing appreciator, but how problematic are you talking here? Like, is indigo a "Here's a fun fact about ted bundy" kind of problematic enjoyer? Or maybe a "Do you know that there was this clan called the Colt clan in Australia that almost lived in the wild and performed as a band, and they basically had this sort of sexual free-for-all within members of their own family including children so they were all inbred as fuck" kind of problematic enjoyer?
    Matt laughs at anyone who judges him, not in a mean way but more like "aight buddy" so he wouldn't really care about Gabrielle's comments unless she actively comes at his face. Yes to Ren. He most likely tried to flirt which threw them off. He's definitely friendly with Isaiah and probably tried to take his duck to school once and they bonded over that.

Althea totally bought some bones from Erika for her girlfriend's witch shenanigans or whatever. Would explore together with her if it comes up. I don't see her interacting with Isaiah much but she would be invested in his rock collection if she found out.

Indie is the first kind of problematic but he appreciates the other fact, whatever satisfies his curiosity. He finds her weird nonetheless, ironically. He doesn't spend as much time online. I think they'd get along outside??
    TheLordOfAwesome wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:05 am Matt: Medea would definitely be friends with him! She even love hanging around his kid and be good ol' Auntie Medea. I'd say she'd be a babysitter, but Medea is a pretty lazy girl. Dani probably wouldn't really know him too well, but would be nice when she does talk with him. She's hot though, so maybe he flirts with her? Maybe he can be friends with Randolph? Those two could bond over birdwatching. Not sure how he'd feel about Randolph's oddities though.

Althea: Not sure who among my kids would get along with her. Medea is very much a people person, so they could be friends or just good acquaintances. Perhaps she could know Randolph? He's the type to go to the woods and abandoned places. He does occultism, which could work with her ghost hunting. Werewolf and fishman, friends? Assuming his odd appearance and behavior isn't an immediate deal breaker.

Indie: Medea would try to be his friend is all I can think of. Medea likes everyone! Except a minority of people.
    The werewolf and the fishman.... I can see an interesting friendship there 👀 She doesn't care about appearance and her girlfriend is heavily into occultism, some of that swapped over to her. I can see them having some occasional deep talks. Matt would be friendly at least, but not close to him. Indie would be irritated by Medea's attempts but if she truly wants to understand him and be friends, he could use someone who can wind him down. Thumbs up to the rest.
    Aster wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:07 am I’m not 100% sure what kinds of social circles Matt runs in, but I’m sure he’d at least be aware of both Raf and Kiana! Dunno if he’d gel well with Raf but at the very least Kiana would follow him on TikTok.

Raf and Althea are both into learning languages and miiight be in the same classes if she pursues it academically? He’d think she’s a freak tho
    Looking at his info Raf is not the kind of friend Matt prefers but I don't see there being any bad blood. Seems like they both like to be playfully mean with friends, maybe they threw some shit at each other here and there but it was all just fun and games. Yes to the rest.
    Sunnybunny wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:55 pm Yeehaw. Yee... haw? I think Izzy and Matt would be cute friends, him being a dad is surreal to her for reasons but that kid sure is adorable (like his pops)! She's very high energy but I like me some contrast.
    Yeehaw!
    [+] V7

V8
    follow me on tumblr
    VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Hello Kotori... I love your chibis...

Matt + Lúcio. Lúcio is a good boy (take a shot every time I say this). He and Matt would almost certainly get along and be friends just by virtue of their personalities, though Matt would likely have to stomach Lúcio making dad jokes in his direction at every possible opportunity.

Althea + KItty. As discussed on Discord, Kitty likes getting lost in the woods, and she's exactly the kind of person that Althea would want to protect. Kitty values loyal friendships and is deeply loyal and attached to her friends herself, so I imagine that they would likely have a very deep friendship.

Indie + Kitty. I don't think they would be friends necessarily, despite their number of commonalities. Kitty values people who are quieter and prefers intimate friendships. I doubt Indie would approach her (unless he picked up on her being a fellow artist), but even if he did I doubt Kitty would become attached to him due to his aggression and his relative lack of care. Perhaps you have some ideas, though!
    THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
    [+] V7 Roster
    Marceline Carlson
    Pregame: -#->
    Memory: -#-#->
    Prom: -#->
    V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
    Memory: ->
    V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
    Pregame: -#-#->
    V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
    [+] V6 Roster
    Wiki Pages:
    G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
    G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
    |-#-#-|
    [+] V5 Roster
    Wiki Pages:
    Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
    Image G030: Sara Corlett
    Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

VoltTurtle wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:10 pm Hello Kotori... I love your chibis...

Matt + Lúcio. Lúcio is a good boy (take a shot every time I say this). He and Matt would almost certainly get along and be friends just by virtue of their personalities, though Matt would likely have to stomach Lúcio making dad jokes in his direction at every possible opportunity.

Althea + KItty. As discussed on Discord, Kitty likes getting lost in the woods, and she's exactly the kind of person that Althea would want to protect. Kitty values loyal friendships and is deeply loyal and attached to her friends herself, so I imagine that they would likely have a very deep friendship.

Indie + Kitty. I don't think they would be friends necessarily, despite their number of commonalities. Kitty values people who are quieter and prefers intimate friendships. I doubt Indie would approach her (unless he picked up on her being a fellow artist), but even if he did I doubt Kitty would become attached to him due to his aggression and his relative lack of care. Perhaps you have some ideas, though!
    Hella

Matt might actually be also interested in Lucio's club? He likes lifting weights and doesn't want to end up with a dad bod too soon lmao. But he's also bad at sticking to routines when it comes to working out. I agree with everything else!
    [+] V7

V8
    follow me on tumblr
    VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Kotorikun wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:55 pm Matt might actually be also interested in Lucio's club? He likes lifting weights and doesn't want to end up with a dad bod too soon lmao. But he's also bad at sticking to routines when it comes to working out. I agree with everything else!
    Fair enough, into the club he goes!
    THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. READ ABOUT THEM AND PREPARE YOURSELF.
    [+] V7 Roster
    Marceline Carlson
    V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-|

Richard Smith
    V7: -#-#-#-#-|

Ming Robinson

Amber Yates
    Pregame: -#-#->
    V7: -#-#-#-#-#-#-|
    [+] V6 Roster
    Wiki Pages:
    G013: Penelope Fitzgerald
    G046: Isabel Ramirez

V6 Meanwhile:
    |-#-#-|
    [+] V5 Roster
    Wiki Pages:
    Image G005: Madeline Wilcox
    Image G030: Sara Corlett
    Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

Althea:

Donovan also does track, but he can be quite competitive about it. He also probably isn't opposed to exploring things.
    [+] FUTURE
    SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

Code: Select all

Edithe Merdur is looking to axe you a question.

,  /\  .  
     //`-||-'\\ 
    (| -=||=- |)
     \\,-||-.// 
      `  ||  '  
         ||     
         ||     
         ||     
    ()

Trent Sherwin is running away from his problems.

_
                  _( }
        -=   _  <<  \
            `.\__/`/\\
      -=      '--'\\  `
           -=     //
                  \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                          | |    
    __      _____  _ __ __| |___ 
    \ \ /\ / / _ \| '__/ _` / __|
     \ V  V / (_) | | | (_| \__ \
      \_/\_/ \___/|_|  \__,_|___/

Andrew Leeroy is going to beat you to death.

_.--""--._
    /  _    _  \
    _  ( (_\  /_) )  _
    { \._\   /\   /_./ }
    /_"=-.}______{.-="_\
    _  _.=("""")=._  _
    (_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
    {_"            "_}

Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Dogs231 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:34 am Althea:

Donovan also does track, but he can be quite competitive about it. He also probably isn't opposed to exploring things.
    I can imagine them being competitive on the field but Althea wouldn't take it as seriously, like a friendly rivalry. She'd like to think she's the better runner though. And I'll keep him as exploring buddy in mind 👍
    [+] V7

V8
    follow me on tumblr
    Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

Kotori wrote:when two disasters collide.... this can go either way but right now I'm thinking a friendship enabled by their parents since they're both into music, though friendship is used lightly here since Indie would most likely take advantage of Birch's clinginess and obedience. Extra or other option: They're exes.
    mmm...yes. yes. yES. I personally really like having them be both friends and exes. Maybe a faux tsundere dynamic? That'll be plenty to get Birch's hopes up and keep them invested, even if Indie has no intention of ever getting back together. Also, how pushy are Indie's parents when it comes to music? Birch's relationship to music is Complicated and they're a messy mix of grateful and resentful towards their status as clarinet prodigy.
    Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Zetsu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:25 am
    Kotori wrote:when two disasters collide.... this can go either way but right now I'm thinking a friendship enabled by their parents since they're both into music, though friendship is used lightly here since Indie would most likely take advantage of Birch's clinginess and obedience. Extra or other option: They're exes.
    mmm...yes. yes. yES. I personally really like having them be both friends and exes. Maybe a faux tsundere dynamic? That'll be plenty to get Birch's hopes up and keep them invested, even if Indie has no intention of ever getting back together. Also, how pushy are Indie's parents when it comes to music? Birch's relationship to music is Complicated and they're a messy mix of grateful and resentful towards their status as clarinet prodigy.
    Hell yeah. I see his parents as not as pushy as Birch's seem, like they tried to get Indie to play more instruments but he refused and kept acting up or couldn't focus. They were happy that he got close to Birch at least. Plus they're often out and about and don't have the time, now less than ever. Indie definitely enjoys listening to and watching people play.
    [+] V7

V8
    follow me on tumblr

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”