Evergreen Goodbyes

Private

The manor house is the largest single building on the island and the only building that has a second floor. The outside of the house features elaborate carvings in the entryway, while the main hall contains a large metal chandelier formed of many interlocking spirals. The interior features extravagant rugs spread across the floor in every room. On the ground floor, there is a kitchen, a large dining room with a hand-carved table, each leg made to look like a rushing wave, and a living room featuring a large purple velvet sofa. The second floor is home to a large master bedroom, a smaller but no less elaborate guest room, a drawing room and a balcony that overlooks the entire island.
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

It was clear when Cecil heard the apprehension in Emmett’s voice, or when he outright took a good look at Adonis’s appearance. But it was Declyn’s confirmation that he felt the surge of protective anger to burst forth from his chest. Details were irrelevant; Adonis had kidnapped Declyn as a hostage, that was the core of it all. Declyn was forced to be with an unstable man, and from the heartbreakingly fearful look on his face, he had suffered.

Cecil’s eyes darkened, his view on Adonis already set. He was dangerous, and hurt Declyn. It was already clear, yes.

Declyn’s hand was then on his, and then his hand was on…a gun…that was on Declyn’s waist. Huh.

He looked at him with an imperceptible nod, his hand trying to study the gun further. This should be useful.

“We should get up,” he gently muttered, contrasting the cold yet furious look on his eyes.

Back at Emmett’s obvious dilemma and Adonis’s mistake of an existence, Cecil couldn’t help himself but focus on the latter. Emmett was trying to talk him down, and maybe he could, considering their relationship, but there was absolutely nothing that would convince Cecil of letting that bastard leave unharmed.

Aiming his own knife at Adonis, he couldn’t stop himself from letting them know what exactly was on his mind.

“Emmett, please shoot him down if he doesn’t do it,” he requested, his eyes never leaving this unrecognizable boy that undoubtedly already went insane.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis didn't want to do anything that Emmett was telling him to do and he knew that it was a bad idea to disobey the other boy with a gun. He realized then that he was truly alone in all of this. It would have made Adonis feel sad about Emmett but then Cecil had to open his big mouth. Adonis found himself scowling under the mask and he glared over at Cecil who had his puny knife out and Adonis almost felt like laughing again.

If he was going to die...

Take someone with me.... Cecil, Cecil, Cecil.... CeCiL…

"If you want me dead that bad...."

Adonis shoved Emmett over Lorenzo's corpse to stop him from interfering in what was about to happen and he still felt like he wanted to apologize to Emmett for not being who he was before all of this. He didn't have time for it. He then started to charge at Cecil with the chainsaw and he was ready to swing it at Cecil. He knew that Declyn and Emmett would hate him for what he was about to do.

"DO IT YOURSELF, CECIL."
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

Well, that provoked a reaction, and not exactly a good one. However, Cecil had no regrets, and would refuse to take it back.

Adonis had that murderous tone on his voice, and no doubt a murderous look on his face as well, when he turned his attention to Cecil, and he immediately tensed up in agitation. Cecil could see that he was onto him alone for now, or at least he thought and hoped so, as that was when he decided to carefully step away from Declyn, keeping the shorter boy away from the enemy’s line of sight. Cecil was only requesting for a practical precaution; he wasn’t exactly putting up a challenge for Adonis to accept. Nevertheless, the madman had been the one to put up the challenge himself, and backing down wasn’t an option anymore.

A brief flash of concern went by him when Adonis assaulted Emmett first instead. There goes shooting him down, his thoughts fell to frustration, which quickly rose up in panic when he realized Adonis was charging at him, swinging the chainsaw after him.

He took a step back to avoid the fatal blow, almost stumbling back down before he found the feeling in his hands and pressed the trigger for the knife to go flying towards Adonis.

Forgetting everyone else, Cecil set the scene as simply between him and Adonis only, and he alone would have to find a way to bring him down. He was terrified, but it would only be later when he snapped out of his focus that he’d realize it, or acknowledge it.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis had realized that Cecil was moving a bit more faster than him due to the fatigue that had been hitting him more and his swing had completely missed the other boy. He almost felt himself stumbling forward a bit and he felt something sharp hitting him the side. He didn't even register how much it was hurting until he looked down for a quick second. The knife was stuck in his side and he felt a small strangled noise coming out of his mouth behind the mask. He should have been paying more attention to the knife.

But honestly....

He didn't care if he went down fighting.

He just had to take Cecil with him.

"B-Bastard...." He chuckled in a more cheerful tone.

He then took a step closer to Cecil and he then remember to turn the chainsaw on. Then he let out a disgruntled cry of anguish and he swung the chainsaw at Cecil once more.
[+] V7
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

There was the knife, embedded to the side, but Adonis didn't seem perturbed. Well, that's irritating, he dropped the now-useless handle away.

Another swing was attempted, this time with the engine on, but Cecil was prepared.

He bent down to dodge, and then he charged forward. Cecil tackled down Adonis, attempting to use the force and the weight along with relying on gravity to get him to fall down to the floor. Hopefully that'd give him enough momentum, his own hands already trying to wrangle the handle of the chainsaw away from Adonis's.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis felt his body raving with complete agony and blinding pain was starting to overwhelm him. He could taste blood in his mouth and his eyes were watering, making him glad that Cecil couldn't see him almost crying. Almost. He had felt his ribs cracking once more and he felt like he couldn't breathe with Cecil on top of him. He felt like he was about to pass out at any moment and he couldn't let the other boy live. He had to die with Adonis if that was the case.

Adonis could felt the knife imbedding itself in his side more and he wanted to scream at Cecil to get off of him. But he didn't do that. Instead, he was trying to shove the other boy off of him in desperation and he knew that he had screwed this up. Marco would possibly have thought that he was a weakling for not being strong enough to fight back. But this was all that Adonis could achieve.

He just needed to hurt Cecil badly.
[+] V7
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

It was a struggle, and Adonis was struggling, and Cecil was on top of him and everything, and yet, it hasn't ended. Cecil was pushing his weight onto the handle of the chainsaw in an attempt to make sure that the weapon had no chance of rising in Adonis's hands against him, but the erratic movements and sounds that the man underneath him were making had made it clear that he had no plans of making it any easier for him. There was desperation, and madness, and he's pushing me off, and he's insane, and I need him put down. Now.

Staying in that position wouldn't end there. So Cecil made a decision, and switched tactics.

One of his hands had to remove itself from the scuffle for the hold onto the chainsaw. He gritted his teeth as he focused his strength on another task in hand.

His hand found the knife still embedded on Adonis's side. He grabbed, twisted, and then tried to slash it across his torso.

Cecil knew that flesh wasn't actually all that easy to cut up. Precision is key, but it was the raw meager strength he had left after everything he had gone through that drove him on.

No, it wasn't a clean cut, but the blood was already leaking through and that was what he was going for anyway.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

It hurt.

Everything was hurting.

HuRtS….

Adonis felt himself letting out noises of choking gurgles and whimpering sobs as Cecil was twisting the knife. He was trying to cut Adonis open like he was a slap of meat that was getting ready to be served to hungry wolves. But Adonis then realized in that moment that Cecil had made a mistake. A big, fucking, huge mistake....

Adonis felt a distorted laugh come out of his mouth and he spittled some blood onto the inside of his mask. But he didn't fucking care anymore.

"C....Cecil...." He coughed the boy's name out with a wheezing laugh.

He then moved the chainsaw with rapid succession at Cecil's mid-section.

I got you now!
[+] V7
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

Cecil pulled the knife out, and blood was everywhere, but Adonis wasn’t dead yet, and he needed to stab him again and more.

Adonis called his name, and at the corner of his eye, he noted that Declyn already had his gun out, but none of that really registered. Not when he had his knife raised and he was ready to bring it down on Adonis again.

Cecil thought he was being quick, that I was being smart. But Adonis was somehow quicker, and he wasted no time in taking an opportunity to take Cecil down.

It was too late for him to attempt defending himself. All he had to do by then was to get out of the way, which he failed, and try not to get completely cut in half, which he succeeded, not that it did him any good. Cecil had to get off from his position, away from Adonis, get some distance, get the fuck away from me, Adonis!

The first thing he felt was the vibrations from the running engine of the chainsaw, and then the inevitable sharp yet brief pain of the blades cutting through his skin, and then…for a moment, there was nothing.

He had fallen to the floor, and he still tried to move. Get up, he told himself, to his own body. And he tried to get up, and fell down. Cecil lost the feeling of his limbs and the rest of his body, which should sound advantageous when you hear it the first time because pain gets in the way sometimes, but he knew that was one of the worst things that could happen.

Another attempt, and another fall. Cecil finally looked on his torso to acknowledge how bad it was, and the feeling of wetness of his blood and even the clumps of flesh all suddenly came back to him. Along with that, was the pain and wrongness and the terror. Somehow the pain that was supposed to be there didn’t bother him compared to everything else.

Here he was, lying on the floor, his hands and knife covered in someone else’s blood, his own blood and everything else in the middle of his body making a complete mess of a torso, his clothes ruined, and him utterly vulnerable, because now he was tired, so fucking tired and so fucking scared and so fucking alone and dammit dammit dammit I don’t—I need—

Everything will get worse if he tried to move, but does it matter? I lost. Shit, fucking useless—

And yet, he turned his head towards the general direction where Declyn was, and his hand, the one that wasn’t still clutching a knife tightly, reached out.

He didn’t cry out when he received the fatal blow, and he didn’t think he even had any energy or will left to use his voice. He didn’t even know if he wanted to call out to Declyn to tell him to run! or shoot! and God fucking dammit where the fuck are you, Emmett?!

But Cecil remained looking at Declyn in fear and desperation, whether it was for Declyn’s safety or Adonis’s death, he hadn’t figured out.

Well, it’s not like I’ve ever been selfless since I woke up in here, isn’t that right?
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

He had done it. Adonis had done what he had wanted to do. So why.... So why did he felt an ache of guilt running through him? Was this supposed to be the fun part like Marco had told him? Was being covered in Cecil's blood supposed to be the fun part? Was barely seeing Declyn panicking with his gun and seeing the magazine falling out supposed to be the fun part? Adonis had to be honest with himself....

This wasn't fun at all.

He was being suicidal with all of this. He honestly had wanted to die. But taking someone with him was selfish. It shouldn't have been you, Cecil.

Adonis sat up slowly and he was trying to endure how badly the wound was hurting him more. Ignore it. He was choking on a bit of blood in his mouth. Ignore it. He struggled to get up to his feet and he wanted to scream at how much his body was in unbearable pain. [/i]Ignore it![/i] It was too much for him to even speak in that moment. Fucking ignore it, Adonis!

"N-Nngghk…."

That was all that could come out of his blood-tasted mouth and he couldn't focus on Declyn and Cecil anymore. There was no way that Cecil was going to survive that. There was too much blood. So... much.... blood...

Adonis turned his body around to glance at where Emmett was, stumbling a little on his feet and barely able to raise the chainsaw in his shaky hands.
[+] V7
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Again Emmett hesitated when it mattered most. One moment he locked eyes with Adonis. The next he was falling.

He came to, blurry eyed, to the sounds of a chainsaw running. Lorenzo stared at him. Don’t you fucking look at me you piece of shit.

Emmett grabbed his rifle, and got to his feet to where he saw Adonis. Where he saw, Cecil. Again someone died because of you. Again you watched another friend die because you were weak. Again and again and again and again and again.

Emmett raised the volley gun. “Adonis!”

Once again, they locked eyes, like they had done so many times before. All Emmett could see was the mask now. That’s all he really was in the end wasn’t he?

One squeeze of the trigger, seven shots down range. Once again, someone died because of you. Once again you get to watch a friend die.
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

The sound of bullets clattering on the floor was hardly noticeable over the chainsaw’s engine. Every tale had an ending, even the tragic ones. No failure in life was ever really that simple; it usually involved some type of a shadowy betrayal, buried in a vast grave of shared hopes and dreams. Most refuse to acknowledge its existence. What a joke, right? It was just one hit after another.

Declyn was overwhelmed with fear and anxiety, clutching the empty gun with one hand before, after falling back to his knees and failing to pick up the magazine and bullets, he let go of it. “Stop... please...,” he called out. “STOP IT!!” All of it.

It was just a moment ago that they had been in the midst of their small happiness that had lasted not enough, wouldn’t have if one looked around. He let go of it when Adonis staggered back and Cecil hit the ground. When he reached out his hand, Declyn was already dashing towards him and accepted it as he came to a halt right above Cecil’s face, upside down. Squeezing the hand hard, too hard, it was then when he saw the damage on his stomach area.

"You..." His voice, low and breathy, echoed through his own ears. Declyn tugged his own shirt off harshly and crawled around him until he was facing him the right way. He pressed the fabric against the slash. It didn’t help. It wouldn’t help. He kept pressing, but the blood already seeped through within seconds after touching. It took him one more to know that there was nothing he could do. No matter how hard he stared at Adonis, at Emmett who seemed to be getting back up. He looked towards the door. A little help?

Anyone?

The warmth of the blood reached his hands.

“I got you,” he choked on his words.

He slumped down to the side. Right next to him, like it was the easiest thing. Lying on the floor, staring at each other, no need to say a word because somehow you understood the other by just looking in their eyes— welp. If only it was always this easy. Declyn didn’t think it was or else he wouldn’t be so fascinated, usually. Not right then. He was terrified.

“And I’m not leaving.” He touched Cecil’s chest, one arm wrapped around him. Does it hurt?? Are you scared??? Thought after thought within thought. I’m sorry. Declyn wanted to beg him not to leave him, beg him to stay but he knew it wouldn’t do anything and it was nothing Cecil didn’t know.

“.... My predictions are always right, you know?” Declyn was referring to himself trying to predict the future for various occasions, which had turned into a playful joke between the two of them. “When we get out of here,” he said, “I’ll make sure your hair always looks flawless. Just as you wish.”

He nudged Cecil’s nose with his own and kissed him.
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis heard Emmett call his name and he watched the other boy firing off the gun in his hands. He shouldn't have just stood there for too long and when he tried to move to the side.... He was too late, too late, too lat-

He felt the impact of bullets hitting him in the hip and it caused him to stumble backwards, falling back onto the ground. He felt the mask falling off as he was falling and it cluttered to the ground beside him. He couldn't die like this. Still Emmett hurting him like this seemed like it was the right way to go. He was trying to push himself up to his feet again, spitting blood onto the dirt in front of him.

"E....Emmett.... I'll...."

He felt tired as he was pushing himself over his limit and he was dragging the chainsaw by his side, forcing himself to take slow steps towards Emmett.

"T....Take.... you.... grrrkk… too...."

He giggled out of clear pain. He just wanted to end it once and for all.
[+] V7
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Emmett stepped back once Adonis' body dropped. He turned to look at Cecil, and Declyn comforting him. Emmett did this. He couldn't act fast enough and now both Cecil and Adonis were dead because of him. He wanted to scream, to cry, to just fall apart right then and there, but a voice caught his attention. Adonis was still alive.

Emmett stepped back again as he saw Adonis getting back up. He started reloading in advance. Adonis laughed. What happened to him? Who made him like this? Was it him? Did Emmett do this? "Adonis, just stop! It's over!"

He aimed.

He never got a chance to fire, as sparks of the saw clashed against the barrel of his gun. Flecks of blood flew Adonis pushed the running sawblade into Emmett's shoulder, strength not waning all the way yet. Emmett screamed and pushed back with all of his might, smacking Adonis across the mask with the buttstock.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis was not going to go down without a fight and he really wanted to spill Emmett's blood. He wasn't mad at Emmett for any of this bullshit. Not really. He knew that Emmett was better off without a parasite like him and he couldn't tell him that he still deeply loved Emmett in the darkest part of his mind and his heart. He remembered the good times and the bad times. He then remembered the break-up that he had deserved. He just wished that Emmett had had the courage to tell him about it in person. Everyone had been pissed off for what Emmett had done, but Adonis just knew that Emmett had never been good at talking about feelings in person unless people did things that made Emmett angry. Adonis knew.... He knew that he had really pushed Emmett away to love someone else.

Adonis felt the impact of the gun hitting the mask against his face, making his head jerk back and then he almost blacked out from it. Almost. He let out a guttural yowl and he was now trying to smash and shove the gun out of Emmett's hands with the chainsaw. He was starting to feel numb and he knew that he had to get this over with quickly.

"N-NOT.... OV....OVER....!"
[+] V7

Return to “The Manor House”