Last Days

The streets are cracked and worn, with vegetation sprouting anywhere it can. Several shady alleyways offer some form of protection from prying eyes, but not much. Overall, the area is nothing more than a concrete jungle, with abandoned cars and broken streetlights. This area also includes other small shops and buildings.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Miranda, for her part, left. She softened up, sure, but she left with a parting phrase:

"Good luck."

Mike just sighed at that. They were now down to two, but at least Miranda wasn't going to try and fight or anything.

"Well, I guess it's just us. I don't think we should stick around here much longer. This place just gives me a bad feeling."

((Mike Whaley continued elsewhere ...))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Aster

Post by Aster »

Veronica watched as Miranda left, leaving behind a "Good luck", a boy and a girl.

She was sort of relieved that the situation didn't boil over into any conflict. As bad as that encounter was, at least it ended on a good note. She glanced over at Mike, who was now apparently her (unwanted) 'partner'.

She never really knew Mike back at Aurora, but he seemed nice enough. Besides, Veronica should see this as a blessing, Not everybody had partners on the first day.

To his remark she simply nodded. She followed Mike out of the town, and he was partially correct.

This place was sort of unsettling.

((Veronica McDonald continued in Metal Skeletons and Concrete Ruins))
V8
Anthony Rafael "Raf" Halili
Jordan Toribio
Kiana Coleman
Mariel Rivera
[+] Past Characters
V5
G025: Veronica McDonald
B033: Jason Meyers
G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski

V6
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld (adopted by backslash)
B007: Jasper Bustamante (adopted by Cicada)
B031: Samuel Howard
Haley Luz Juarez
    [+] Chat Quotes
    wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
    [21:51] Zarina: the end
    wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
    In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died

Return to “The Streets”