The V7 Appearance Tracker

a morbid assortment of injuries and bad fashion statements

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
D/N

Post by D/N »

Nikki Nelson-Kelly - Removed denim jacket and put on a yellow sleeveless blouse. Has a light black scarf on her neck over her collar.
Ugh never say never
Brayden Betancourt
Chris Passilidis
Adi Wheelwright
Fey Zelenka-Morrison

Always Remembered:
v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - DECEASED From Sea to Sky
B023: Jesse Jennings - DECEASED From Vision to Glory

v4!
G077: Andrea Raymer - ALIVE
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - DECEASED
B006: Ricky Fortino - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - DECEASED

v3!
G045 - Eris Marquis - DECEASED
B104 - Jonathan Lancer - DECEASED
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Mikki Swift:
Completely soaked from the head to toe, muddy in places.

Aditi Sharma:
No noticeable changes.

Jessica Rennes:
No noticeable changes.
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Yuka Hayashibara:
- soaked from the rain, no make-up, messy hair, eye bags as of 'Incredible Adventures'
- dried up, still rather disheveled as of 'pale imitation'
- dead as of 'one of a kind.' Somewhat cakey makeup on, lying on bed. Slight bleeding from mouth, extensive bleeding around stomach area

Joanne Coleman:
- changed from red tank top to light blue T-shirt with #TittyBrigadeDC emblazoned in block letters
- dried gash on right forehead, about two inches long, as of Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death
- ded, hole in forehead

Diego Larrosa:
- soaking wet as of 'Gimme Shelter'
- dried out, changed into dark green T-shirt, blue jeans. Slightly muddied, dirtied as of RICH_BOY
- shirtless, only wearing jeans and shoes as of 'Silent Key.' Is wearing a bag, grenade launcher hangs around his neck. Gun in waistband. Has scabbed gash across forehead, somewhat bloodied bandage wrapped around his left forearm.
- as of 'life's alright in devil town,' has bandaged wounds on right arm, left shoulder. two pieces of gauze, bloodied, taped to his right cheek, one piece of gauze taped to his left cheek. some slight blood smears on face at the moment
- as of 'Pagbibinata,' has another bloodied bandage wrapped around his torso, slightly below the chest. His face is covered in multiple bruises, the most severe one being on his left cheek, where the cheekbone is fractured. His left eyelids are swollen, and some blood vessels on his left eye have broken, making the lower margins red. Three of the teeth on the left side of his mouth are missing. His nose is bent to the right, with dried streams of blood emanating from his nostrils. The lower half of his face in general is somewhat smeared with blood.
- as of 'park that car,' the entirety of his left cheek, below his eye, to the left of his mouth, is covered in red-stained gauze, with a wide horizontal patch of red extending from his mouth to the left.

Aditi Sharma:
- dead as of 'Yellow Light.' Collar blown, neck partially blown out.
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Emil Van Zandt lll- Mostly normal. His clothes are a a bit sandy, and he has a light amount of bruising on his face, going from under his chin to his left cheekbone. He has a minor cut in the center of his chin.

UPDATE as of Day 2: Bruising has darkened. Cut has scarred over. Emil’s hair is slightly more matted and has a bit of sand still in it. Some of the sand on his clothes has dissipated.

Update as of day 3: Wearing his hood up. Bruising has started to fade from blue into greens. Bags are forming under his eyes. Little mustache stubble is beginning to form.

Marcus Volker- Bruising along his forehead and cheek, all on the right side of his face. Three small circular burns line the right side of his face starting from just above his cheek bone, and ending at his jawline. He has two circular burns on the right side of his neck. The right lens of his glasses is cracked. Underneath his right eyelid is bruised a dark blue.

UPDATE as of day 2: He has a bandage wrapped around his head, covering his right eye. He’s still wearing his glasses over the dressing. Bruises are darkened, taser burns are faded. He’s currently equipped with a flare gun, and a singed bag.

Update as of day 3: Removed bandages around head. He keeps his right eye perpetually closed. Bruising is beginning to fade from blues to greens. Taser burns are now barely visible pale circles. He's now carrying a big fuckoff chainsaw. He's still wearing his glasses.

this part be spoilered coz eyeball damage.
Spoiler!
His eyeball itself has obvious irreparable damage, the white of his eye is now red. A dark reddish black circle is formed on the lower right hand side of the iris, with dark red jagged lines spreading out from the center point of the burn. His pupil is permanently dilated abnormally wide, and warped into a pear/teardrop shape, the smaller side leading to the burn.
u wuz warnd.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

eyooooooooo

Michael Froese: Wearing a long-sleeved shirt; a gray one, bearing the words 'This is my too tired to function sweatshirt' in big block letters. Shot in the face with a pancor jackhammer so like yknow that GIF of the clip from Scanners where the guy's head explodes it's basically that. Has his diabetes blood tester / pdm on his chest. If any button on it is pressed, it will display the words "To whoever is reading, bury me at sea - Michael F".

Hair game no longer on-point.

Valerija Bogdanovic: Killed to death! Ponytail undone. has been stabbed in the back of the knee oh no! Is currently laying in a big ol puddle of blood w/ a gunshot wound through her abdomen. Also she shot herself in the collar so there's that stuff too. Holding an explosion-mangled Luger P08. Has an unloaded Beretta M12 in her pocket.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

Nick Ogilvie: Face has a few cuts, beard is a mess, wearing no shirt, wearing bandages over his left knuckles. Bruises and small cuts all over his body. Also just looks tired and sad.

Camille Bellegarde: Yeah she's fine

Ashlynn Martinek: No alterations to her appearance, but bag has a few bullet holes.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Ace "Beats" Ortega: Has given his blue hat to Ivy Langley and is currently wearing a white cotton tank in place of his shirt. His knuckles are bloodied with clear marks of being used for punching.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
blastinus

Post by blastinus »

Didn't even notice this thread, but I'm always happy to throw my hat into the ring. Here goes:

Kayla Harris: Throat cut to ribbons, torso torn open, intestines showing, eyeballs gouged and bloodied. Needless to say, she's dead.

Mackenzie Baker: Still wearing her purple straw hat. No injuries. Smudged makeup on face.

Jeff Greene: Left arm held in place by sling. Riot shield currently held in right arm.

Reuben Walters: Lightly bandaged on left forearm, band-aids on both knees. Giant stab wound in stomach. Very dead.
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Updated Sierra's appearance.
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

reposting Appearance because it's Day 3 and things have Changed.

Violet Schmidt:
- No longer a bandage on her forehead
- No longer wearing her flannel—she's got her robe on over her white t-shirt now. It's black with red accents around the hems and fringes.
- A few flecks of blood on her face.
- Clothes are fairly wet. Hair too.

Lucas Diaz:
- A little damp
- Has three swords now, Minecraft and Obsidian Tooth Sword and red lightsaber
- Mustache and beard very patchy but somewhat present

Max Rudolph:
- Dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep
- Stubble forming on his chin.

Liberty "Bert" Wren:
- Head caved in
- Dead
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Sakurako A. Jackson

As of Day 3:

Hair braided in hastily-done pigtails.

Wearing a pair of "purple" Nike Free Mercurial Superflys, black socks that go up to her mid-calf, a galaxy print skirt with suspenders, and a textured black gothic gauze shirt with wash. She has a large black hoodie wrapped around her waist.

Is carrying around Minecraft pick and bags.
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Declyn Grayson-Anthis
  • changed into Theo's pastel blue t-shirt, rolled up sleeves
  • turned his denim jacket into a holster for his gun
  • dark eye bags
  • bandages around both arms
*as of day 4 update sept 26th
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

update:
they're all wet
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Realized editing was getting buried, so we'll do the ol' bump to update:

Juliette Sargent

-Wearing Improvised rain poncho fashioned from emergency blanket
-Looks extremely smug if you're less dry than she is
-Makeup is gone... for now
-Swapped footwear to a pair of sandals

Sven Vee

-Plastic lightsaber clipped to his belt
-Clothes soggy, scuffed, and a bit muddy
-Still wearing sunglasses even though it's gloomy and raining

Darlene Silva

-Glasses speckled with rainwater/smudges
-Potentially completely unrecognizable due to having ditched sweater and blouse in favor of slightly too-large black t-shirt
-Pretty much soaked
-The head of a large plush husky is poking out of Darlene's duffel bag. Possibly recognizable as having been Beryl's if you knew she had a huge plush dog on the trip; you'd have to ask Cicada.

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”