V7 Final 10 Rolls

Here you can find all of the announcements made during V7, as well as the previews of the island before it was unveiled.
SOTF_Help

V7 Final 10 Rolls

Post by SOTF_Help »

Hey everybody! The moment we've all been waiting for! The following characters are slated for death:

1. Christina “Renz” Rennes (decoy73)
2. Marco Hart (Emprexx Plush) Blaise d'Aramitz (Emprexx Plush, Swap Card used)
3. Diego Larrosa (Maraoone)
4. Dhairyalakshmi “Daria” Bhatia (Grim Wolf)
5. Erika P. Stieglitz (Shiola)
6. Ace “Beats” Ortega (Buko)
[+] log
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:03 PM
hello
spins around ominously in chair
VoltTurtleToday at 4:03 PM
it is time for the final rolls...
RuggahissyToday at 4:03 PM
The hour is upon us.
DeamonToday at 4:04 PM
Oh baby
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:04 PM
Dea, give me a test roll
/roll 1d69
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 4:04 PM
@Deamon: 1d69 = (45) = 45
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:04 PM
and another
RuggahissyToday at 4:04 PM
(nice)
/roll 1d69
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 4:04 PM
@Deamon: 1d69 = (36) = 36
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:05 PM
alright
rolling 6 from 10, no opt outs
whenever you all are ready
RuggahissyToday at 4:05 PM
Ready
VoltTurtleToday at 4:05 PM
I'm ready to go
DeamonToday at 4:05 PM
Okay
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:05 PM
Roll #1
DeamonToday at 4:06 PM
/roll 1d10
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 4:06 PM
@Deamon: 1d10 = (6) = 6
RuggahissyToday at 4:06 PM
6. Christina “Renz” Rennes (decoy73)
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:06 PM
RuggahissyToday at 4:07 PM
2. Garnet Barnes (Namira)
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:07 PM
that wasn't the roll
Latin For DragulaToday at 4:07 PM
rugga no
oh sorry
I'M SORRY I'M DYING
ok roll it
DeamonToday at 4:07 PM
Give me the number again please Zee XD
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:07 PM
Roll #2
DeamonToday at 4:07 PM
/roll 1d10
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 4:07 PM
@Deamon: 1d10 = (7) = 7
7. Marco Hart (Emprexx Plush)
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:08 PM
Roll #3
DeamonToday at 4:08 PM
/roll 1d10
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 4:08 PM
@Deamon: 1d10 = (3) = 3
RuggahissyToday at 4:08 PM
3. Diego Larrosa (Maraoone)
Roll #4
DeamonToday at 4:08 PM
/roll 1d10
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 4:08 PM
@Deamon: 1d10 = (7) = 7
reroll
DeamonToday at 4:09 PM
/roll 1d10
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 4:09 PM
@Deamon: 1d10 = (9) = 9
RuggahissyToday at 4:09 PM
9. Dhairyalakshmi “Daria” Bhatia (Grim Wolf)
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:09 PM
Roll #5
DeamonToday at 4:09 PM
/roll 1d10
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 4:09 PM
@Deamon: 1d10 = (4) = 4
RuggahissyToday at 4:09 PM
4. Erika P. Stieglitz (Shiola)
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:09 PM
Roll #6
DeamonToday at 4:10 PM
/roll 1d20
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 4:10 PM
@Deamon: 1d20 = (12) = 12
Latin For DragulaToday at 4:10 PM
wrong dice mate
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:10 PM
reroll again
DeamonToday at 4:10 PM
finger slipped sorry
/roll 1d10
Sidekick
BOT
Today at 4:10 PM
@Deamon: 1d10 = (1) = 1
RuggahissyToday at 4:10 PM
1. Ace “Beats” Ortega (Buko)
VoltTurtleToday at 4:10 PM
that's a wrap
Antipope ZeeToday at 4:11 PM
logging
A few reminders from your Final 10 PMs and the message pinned in the chat: Hero and Swap Cards may still be played this roll cycle, but any cards not used now will become null and void once card time passes. They do not carry over to future versions. Cards are not usable in endgame.

Like V5 and V6, we're keeping this a secret to add to the suspense and increase the engagement of the site as a whole. If you want to talk about your own character's status as rolled/unrolled, it's your choice, but we think it would be more fun and engaging for everyone to keep things a secret until the endgamers are revealed.

You have until Tuesday, August 18 to play cards and then until Friday, September 18 to get deaths done. As in past versions, this is a hard deadline. No extensions will be granted for this period.

Soon after card time has passed, we will open a board for the Endgamers to discuss winner selection and Endgame planning.

A timer with the time remaining for cards can be found here, and one with the time left in the death period can be found here.

As always, remember to be courteous to others and refrain from gloating about not being rolled, sending unsolicited kill offers, excessive hero begging, and the like. This thread will be made public at the conclusion of the Final 10 death period, so don't say anything in here that you wouldn't be okay with people seeing later.

Let's finish strong!
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Swapping Blaise for Marco, no death ideas needed!
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Buko

Post by Buko »

It's been real but all good things must come to an end! Looking to end as well as I can! Please send me pitches or just feelers if you're seeking to collaborate in Ace's death! I do have sorta a thematic vision that I want to hit with him and his ending but otherwise am very open to pitches and ideas!

EDIT: Good on death ideas!
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

Listen up motherfuckers, you will give me your Hero Card and you will thank me for the privilege, I am a god damn delight and you should welcome the chance to sacrifice yourselves on the altar of my talent

I would genuinely appreciate a hero if anyone has one to give, as I think the best version of Daria's story involves her making it to endgame. That said, this has been an extremely fun version with some extremely fun threads, and almost every handler we've got in the Final 10 (much less V7 as a whole) has given me at least one good memory from this version, and with the talent involved, I'm sure I can give her a fitting send-off.

Failing a hero, I've got some tentative ideas in the works for Daria's death, but would welcome any pitches (as one of the best ideas I've heard so far was an off-the-cuff pitch from EP). I'm going to drop a few lines myself once I know where everyone stands.
Those Whose Time Has Come]

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Tom Swift (male student no. 60): It didn't matter what he wanted anymore.

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[+] Those Who Have Gone Before
[/url]

V6

Alex Tarquin (male student no. 32: "No more...masks..."

Tara Behzad (female student no. 12): "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

V5

Tyler Lucas: "I had fun. You?"

Karen Idel: Game over.

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Naoko Raidon (male student no. 54): Dying like...this isn't...so...bad...

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Simon Grey: "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

David Meramac: "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

I am going to ask for a hero. I'm really hoping for Christina to make the endgame, at least.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
Buko

Post by Buko »

"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

Those Whose Time Has Come]

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Tom Swift (male student no. 60): It didn't matter what he wanted anymore.

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[+] Those Who Have Gone Before
[/url]

V6

Alex Tarquin (male student no. 32: "No more...masks..."

Tara Behzad (female student no. 12): "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

V5

Tyler Lucas: "I had fun. You?"

Karen Idel: Game over.

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Naoko Raidon (male student no. 54): Dying like...this isn't...so...bad...

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Simon Grey: "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

David Meramac: "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."
SOTF_Help

Post by SOTF_Help »

Attention, handlers.

We have noticed that a few characters have run over the final 10 death deadline. As a warning, any characters who have been rolled that are not dead must be dead by 8:00 AM on Friday, September 25th (one week after the original deadline). If any rolled characters are not dead by this time, SOTF_Help will step in to handle their deaths, as if they had gone terminally inactive or an entire death period overdue.

-The SOTF Staff Team
SOTF_Help

Post by SOTF_Help »

Attention, handlers:

As we approach our Final 10 deaths deadline, it should be clarified that the time set is 8:00 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) Friday, September 25th. Any rolled characters not dead at this time will have SOTF_Help step in to handle their deaths as if they had gone terminally inactive or an entire death period overdue.

-The SOTF Staff Team
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador

Return to “V7 Announcements”