Among the Sef

Open! Tagging LeslieFranc

The lake itself features a deck and boathouse, mainly for small single person vessels, although there is one rotten-looking wooden rowboat sitting inside. Typically used in the warmer summer months, the lake was the preferred location for many events including barbecues, parties, birthdays, and weddings. The lake also has a small island sitting in the middle of the water, featuring a small collection of trees along with a second wooden rowboat with a large hole in the side.

Thread limit: 2
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

Cecil narrowed his eyes at Jonathan, but nonetheless stopped aiming his knife at him, pointing it upwards instead like he was holding a gun.

Turned out he was another step towards finding Declyn, and he didn’t even both stopping himself from immediately asking questions.

“What do you know?” he abruptly asked, pausing afterwards before composing himself to have a friendlier expression. “Was he alone? Injured?”
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Jonathan was relieved when Cecil was not aiming the knife at him anymore and he slowly but cautiously got up to his feet, wobbling a little unsteadily. He brushed off some dirt that had gotten onto his clothing and now he was getting bombarded with questions. Well, Cecil is Declyn's boyfriend so he has every right to worry and to want to know where Declyn is. Jonathan felt a bit of guilt about not staying with Declyn and the others and he knew that this was his only chance to try to find him. He just wanted to talk to Declyn about how he was doing after what happened with Drew.

What if he doesn't want to see you again, Jon? Well, I'll deal with it when it happens.

"I was with him a few days ago. He wasn't hurt at all and he wasn't alone. Which I feel like he wouldn't be able to handle. Being alone I mean.... I was with him, Amelia and Theo in the woods..."

What the heck is with me being with people in the woods...?

He went silent for a while before looking at the two boys more clearly and he moved to the side to pick up his bicycle. "....I really want to find him as I want to talk to him about some things and I just...." He trailed off, feeling his hands grip more around the handlebars of the bike. "Is it okay if I come with you guys? Being on my own a lot has kinda been a bad idea for me."
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

Cecil wasn't too familiar with an Amelia nor a Theo, but from what he'd gathered from Jonathan, they must be friendly with Declyn at best. Drew wasn't mentioned though, so Jonathan must've been away from Declyn for a while now. Of course, a lot can happen even for a few moments, he amended.

Eyeing the boy suspiciously, he finally lowered his own knife. His information didn't really gave him much, but Cecil hadn't sensed any dishonesty coming from him. He couldn't really trust him. He'd rather send him away. Nonetheless, when he looked at the bike, he figured that it must be his weapon, unless the island had some place with some useful stuff. Only an idiot wouldn't have his weapon out either. So, Cecil concluded that Jonathan probably wouldn't harm them. Probably. Not his intention, at least. For now.

More numbers should be useful, but how useful Jonathan himself could be was up in the air.

He glanced at Emmett with brows furrowed, concerned as he told him his opinion.

"I don't trust him, but I don't think he means any harm for now," he bluntly stated. "What do you think?"
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“We haven’t heard his name yet.” He turned to Cecil. “If he’s helpful, then I don’t see why not.” Emmett sighed. “We haven’t had the best track record on our own, one more person couldn’t hurt.”

Emmett didn’t know how to feel. He wanted to bring him along because Jonathan didn’t look like he’d make it too much longer alone. He also wasn’t certain how well Jonathan would react if he knew what Emmett was planning.

“If worse comes to worse then we can deal with it.”

Emmett meant that.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Jonathan would have gotten possibly frustrated at being talked about by the two guys that were in front of him.... But there was no time for him to make a fuss about Cecil not trusting him as that seemed very understandable and Emmett seemed like he was giving Jonathan a chance even if the other boy didn't know his name. It was kind of strange to see grumpy, angry Emmett seem more.... well, normal than the other people who used to be 'normal'.

He climbed back onto the bike and he rested his feet on the ground, trying to be more cautious with his balance. He didn't want to embarrass himself more in front of them and he had to try to make up for it. He was just hoping that they would actually run into Declyn at some point.

"Jonathan." He said stoically as he stared at Emmett. "That's my name. You can call me Jon or whatever you want to call me."

He shrugged his shoulders. He then looked at Drew's body once more. Then back at the other two boys.

"Let's get going. Declyn should be out there somewhere, right?"

((Jonathan Meyers continued in Evergreen Goodbyes))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

Cecil was way too emotionally drained to feel irritated at this situation. The urge to be suspicious and distrustful was honestly trying to claw its way up and out, but Drew's body and Declyn's prolonged absence had been taking a toll, and it was like a heavy blockade was barricading his natural instincts.

I...just need to sleep.

Right. He was with people. He could afford that...right?

"Let's go then," he said to Emmett, a bit uncertain as he glanced at Jonathan. "Find a good spot, call it a night, then we'll try to find them first thing in the morning."

((Cecil Salazar-Loveless continued in Evergreen Goodbyes))
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“No, I know your name, I just haven’t heard it on the-“ They started to head off. “...whatever.” Find some place to rest, and go looking first thing in the morning. That sounds good.

Maybe something good will happen tomorrow.

Maybe.

((Emmett Bunnell continued elsewhere.))

Return to “The Lake”