Oh, crap, I'm so late ...

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
decoy73

Oh, crap, I'm so late ...

Post by decoy73 »

Hey,
So, I have two ideas, hopefully I can get friends and in one case, a twin:
  • CHRISTINA RENNES: An intelligent and genre-savvy, but brusque, relatively unpopular student. The last name is actually from a movie, and her main motif (in-game) is from these quotes:
    Look around. Take a good, long look-see. 'Cause I got a feeling it's looking at us.
    I'm only bringing you along because I need you. You don't smarten up, I'm gone like that. (snaps fingers) No more talking. No more guessing. Don't even think about nothing that's not right in front of you. That's the real challenge. We've got save ourselves from ourselves.
    Identical twin sister of Jessica (not played by me), who will be her exact opposite (think Kevin and Brennan Edwards from V0). Sexuality: meh.
  • JESSICA RENNES: Aforementioned identical twin. Bubbly, pretty and popular, but much less intelligent (as she's Christina's identical twin, this is more of a problem with effort rather than ability). Is the girlfriend of Stephanie McDonald (described below)Sexuality: dating Stephanie, so lesbian or bi/pansexual
  • STEPHANIE MCDONALD: Charlie Norris 2.0, essentially. Will likely be dating Jessica Rennes, Christina's twin sister. The name is a portmanteau of what I was going to rename Charlie in SC1 and the last name of a popular actor. Oldest of four. Sexuality: dating Jessica, so lesbian or bi/pansexual
  • MANUEL FIGUEROA: Holdover from v6. Likes baseball, film, and and folk dancing. A tad pessimistic and afraid of blood. Sexuality: straight
Need:
  • Someone playing Christina's twin sister/Stephanie's girlfriend
  • Friends, enemies, other relationsetc.
Relationships In play:
Christina:
  • Jessica Rennes: Twin Sister
Manuel:
  • Lucas Abernathy: Friend in theater.
Stephanie:
  • Jessica Rennes: Girlfriend
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

hey!

Is Manuel on the baseball team? We have a small squad of baseball boys which include my Jonah, Jilly's Abel (who is captain) and CrossBowPig's Max.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Manuel is likely to be either low on the varsity team or high on the JV team.

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Hey! Just read through your profile for Manuel! I think he and Lucas Abernathy could be friends! Lucas like to make films and is in the drama club (though he sticks to technical roles rather than acting).
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Okay, Manuel is IN, Christina is now in final review.

Version 8
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
[+] Version 7

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”