SOTF Survivor v2

Yes, I'm doing this again ...

Take a break from the toils of the SOTF ACT and relax in the tranquility of another roleplay. You decide what sort of roleplays appear here, be they AUs or something entirely different. You're only limited by your own imagination.
decoy73

SOTF Survivor v2

Post by decoy73 »

So, a few years ago, I did SOTF Survivor, using all v5 characters. The recap thread for that is here. I wish to do a version 2. Here is what I have:
  • 22 to 26 players (Yes, I can regulate for that)
  • Any character from any versions of SOTF, main or mini, whether pregame only or going on the island, INCLUDING BATTLE ROYALE, other than the exceptions list below.
  • I may ask for alterations, depending on the universe and the character (e.g. - you can pick Cillian Crowe or Mariavel Varella or Blood Boy or Kiriyama, but they can't be emotionless or psychos, you have to edit so they're within reason)
  • Initial maximum characters per handler is two, may rise to three if an issue comes.
  • All relationships from BR, Main, and Mini are IN PLAY, as is the events of the linked thread.
  • The big deviation here is that SOTF does exist, but none of the schools in canon were used - other schools were used.
  • The game will take place in 2018. Graduation years for Mini students will be as follows: Evo: 2012, Program 1: 2014, TV 1: 2016, Virtua: 2018, Second Chances 1: 2013, Program 2: 2012, TV 2: 2015, Second Chances 2: 2017, Battle Royale: 2016, Program 3 Prologue: 2014, Program 3 Main: 2017
  • I will be asking for statistics and background information
A couple notes: You MAY use a character that is not yours IF you get permission. I do not know the ruling is for using characters by inactive or banned handlers, so we will assume that it is a no on that. My other idea is to use the bot/1 year rule - if a past character is controlled by a bot, or by a handler that has been inactive for at least one year, you may use him/her (Pending approval).

CHARACTERS THAT MAY NOT BE USED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES:
SOTF Survivor 1 characters - they are alumni, and thus will only return under an All-Star situation
[+] SOTF Survivor 1 characters
Note: All characters are from SOTF v5
  • Alice Gilman
  • Cammy Davidson
  • Cassandra Black
  • Cassidy Kant
  • Claire Monaghan
  • David Zimmer
  • Douglas MacAllister
  • Francis St. Ledger
  • Jake Mordetsky
  • Jaquilyn Locke
  • Joachim Lovelace
  • Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff
  • Lana Torres
  • Matt Masters
  • Miranda Millers
  • Owen Kay
  • Rutherford "R.J." Roger
  • Sharon Austin
  • Venice Pennington-Johannes
  • Virgil Jefferson-Davis
  • Zubin Wadia
SC Versions of SOTF Survivor characters - to minimize confusion, if a character has a Second Chances version, ONLY one may be used. The other version is assumed to have never existed in this universe. This means the SC2 versions of Alice Gilman, Miranda Millers, and Zubin Wadia are ineligible.

Male Characters
  1. Simon Telamon (v4, Zubin)
Female Characters
  1. Charlene Norris Stephanie Reid (v4, Zubin)
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
Kaede Tsurumi: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!"
Morgan Whitney
Tyler Slomkowski
Victor Grail: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all."
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “Other Roleplaying”