the school is an empty glass

open, day 3

The majority of the time, this two-story, wide-open space serves as the school cafeteria. The food line is on the first floor, with food served by buffet-style warming stations operated by the school's cafeteria crew. There are enough oval-shaped bench tables to seat the whole school over the remainder of the two floors, along with a few vending machines on the second floor serving branded products. The stairs in the cafeteria go in both directions, up and down, for easy movement between floors.

Controlled via the inaccessible admin areas of the school, the two rooms of the cafeteria can convert into an assembly hall with seating for hundreds, the floor slowly expanding upwards to make a series of bleacher-like seatings spread in a semi-circle around a viewing area complete with a large projector screen in the far wall, the warming stations for the food and tables for the students vanishing to accommodate. The lighting becomes moodier and more atmospheric than the bright and sterile cafeteria lights, and the windows facing outwards get covered by retractable dark foam walls that provide decent acoustics.

As a result of the tampering of the terrorists, the common area now switches between being the cafeteria and being the assembly hall every three hours on the dot. Students that remain inside the room during the shifts will suddenly feel nauseous to the point of having to close their eyes; after a few seconds, the feeling will slowly pass, and the room will have entirely transformed into the other configuration.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

Salic

the school is an empty glass

Post by Salic »

Teeth shearing through the soft flesh of a peach; quiet footsteps padding up and down the stairwell; hands rifling through a crowded polyester bag; these sounds and more were emanating from the most isolated, dingiest corner of the fake cafeteria that Bailey Hersh could find. The containers that once housed the tofu sandwich and the peaches were scattered across the floor. The tofu sandwich was even more tasteless than she expected, but the peaches were alright. Bailey didn't bother with the milk; she wasn't going to take any chances drinking lactose when she'd puked her guts up the day before, but the green tea proved to be a good source of hydration. It calmed her stomach down, too. Sleeping in the cafeteria/assembly hall was rather difficult on her stomach when they changed it every three hours.

Cleaning herself up had been a process and a half. Her hoodie, socks, and boots were laid out on tables to let them aerate, but without a means to wash them, the bile had dried out and formed a hardened, yellow-green crust that coated them. The clothes still reeked of vomit, and in a buried part of her mind she knew they were unsalvageable, but she still maintained some misplaced hope that they'd be fine. She was especially reluctant to give up her hoodie. Bailey knew that it wasn't even real, that it was just a sequence of ones and zeroes that happened to look like a hoodie, but she felt so small without it. Not that she wasn't the smallest person in class already, but she felt so much more vulnerable in her light pink undershirt. It felt like someone had knocked away a shield she didn't even know she possessed, and now she had no more layers of defense. All she had was her baseball bat and her exploding fidget spinner, something she had no idea what to do with.

Bailey had been wandering around the cafeteria for a while trying to collect her thoughts, but after seeing Patrick just drop into the floor without warning, she'd been much more careful about placing her steps. She had moved her stuff onto the stairs in an attempt to keep them more protected from thieves. Bailey herself had retreated to the top floor, but was moving down the staircase towards the bottom. She wanted to go down and attentively watch and mess with her clothes for seemingly no reason. She just wanted more clean clothes! Was that really too much to ask for in these circumstances?
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
Mikki Swift - "With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bree Jones - "The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them." - Queen Victoria
Serena Waters - "You cannot make a revolution in white gloves." - Vladimir Lenin
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]
B1: Yoshio Akamatsu - "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” - Lyndon B. Johnson
Assigned Weapon: Sickle
Location: The die was cast in Farm Storage (H6) - Iacta Alea Est
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B7: Yoshitoki Kuninobu - "When the sword of rebellion is drawn, the sheath must be thrown away." - John Copley
Assigned Weapon: Czechoslovakian CZ 75 Semi-Automatic Pistol
Location: He took the fall for an enemy in Residential Area (H/I8) - Peace Village: Brother's Blood
In-Game History: 1 - 2 -

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker
S027: Claudia Salgado - "The optimist may fail, but the pessimist already begins failing." - Juscelino Kubitschek
Assigned Weapon: [ERROR: WEAPON UNAVAILABLE.]
Gift: Flashbang
Location: She stared death in the face in The Outskirts - Out Run
Pregame History: 1 - 2
In-Game History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
P003: Elizabeth Rodney - ”I demolish my bridges behind me... then there is no choice but to move forward.” - Fridtjof Nansen
Assigned Weapon: Obedience to Authority + Altor Survival Pistol
Location: She met up with her beloveds in The Powerhouse - Burning Down the House
Pregame History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
In-game History: 1
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:
Christian Graf von Helder - “I’ll be a big noise with all the big boys!” - Peter Gabriel
Francisco Ordaz Santander - ”I am responsible only to God and history.” - Francisco Franco

INTERMISSIONS:
Sophia Mirowski - "Be strong in the belief that life is wonderful." - Valery Sablin
Lee Iker
Stanley Mirowski - "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Nietzsche

SOTF-SUPERS V2:
Kendra Kuchel - ”If we value so highly the dignity of life, how can we not also value the dignity of death? No death may be called futile.” - Yukio Mishima
Nichelle Damen - ”All our knowledge- past, present, and future- is nothing compared to what we will never know.” - Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Kazimierz Krzyzewski - ”At dawn it is not just the night that dies, it is man and his becoming, and the warm blood staining the pavement is a word that is just starting.” - Ricardo Mannerini
Raqel Poghosyan
Pancapples

Post by Pancapples »

Door handle was cold like a doctor’s hands, unwelcoming and clammy. Xavier tugged at the strap digging into his shoulder as he crept his way into the building and out of the night.

[A34: XAVIER RIOS, continued from "Vivisepulture"]

He’d always hated this building, long before any of “this” started. Xavier hated that it wasn’t just a cafeteria or an auditorium, but a silly shapeshifting room that made him hyperventilate. Right now it was the cafeteria, and that freaked him out. It looked normal, the way it should, but nothing in that school looked the way it should anymore. Everything was graffitied, or broken, or replaced with something goofy like a busted-up school bus or a limousine. The room was a bit disheveled, bloodstains and soiled clothing strewn about, but this was pretty typical from what he’d seen. He held his breath as he scanned the room, then released the breath when he detected no movement.

Two steps forward, then two more, being careful not to trigger any trapdoors or bombs or whatever else the freaks in charge may have come up with. He kept his breaths slow and deliberate, clutching his oversized Jansport bag like a life preserver to minimize any shuffling. Xavier slowly but surely made his way to the nearest table, gently placing his bag upon the surface and taking a seat on the bench.

He closed his eyes, let out a sigh. The boy had been unspeakably lucky thus far, but the latest terrible vision of the evening made him doubt that it would continue that way. He turned his head, opened his eyes to the surrounding tables. All empty, save for the one near the stairs, covered in dirty clothes. Xavier stared at the clothes for a moment, wondering why they would be laid out in that way. Something moved.

Xavier stood up, suddenly. Footsteps, movement, a pink flash. He clenched his fists, held his breath, could hear nothing more than his own heartbeat. He stared ahead at the figure, not moving a muscle, not saying a word.
Salic

Post by Salic »

When Bailey rounded the corner of the stairwell, she certainly wasn't expecting to see someone else standing there, waiting for her. She let out a very audible gasp and very nearly jumped back. While she didn't actually jump, she did abruptly shift her body while she was in the middle of taking a step. The positions of her limbs were not known to her when she subconsciously moved to finish that step. Instead of the ball of her foot catching the stair, she instead struck it with her heel. The sudden lack of support from her left leg sent her in motion, hurtling forwards.

"Oh shi-"

The expletive was cut short as it had transformed into a yelp instead. Her right arm instinctively reached out to the nearest object—the bannister—and actually succeeded at grabbing it. Unfortunately, her grip was not enough to stop her from falling, and she was soon unable to hold onto it for any longer. It did, at the very least, slow down her descent as smacked into the stairs, with Bailey out a startled and slightly pained cry as she did so. Bailey skidded the rest of the way down, landing in a slightly battered and undignified heap.

Her arms were outstretched, her chin was pressed against the floor, her back was curled over, and her feet dangled above her head; she looked like the world's least threatening scorpion. While she was at the present moment more concerned with the dull pain that was throbbing through her torso, there was a nagging concern that was pulsing from the shadowiest corner of her mind:

If there's any chance that Mystery Man was hostile, there's not really much I can do about it in this state, can I?
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
Mikki Swift - "With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bree Jones - "The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them." - Queen Victoria
Serena Waters - "You cannot make a revolution in white gloves." - Vladimir Lenin
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B1: Yoshio Akamatsu - "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B7: Yoshitoki Kuninobu - "When the sword of rebellion is drawn, the sheath must be thrown away." - John Copley
Location: He took the fall for an enemy in Residential Area (H/I8) - Peace Village: Brother's Blood

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker
S027: Claudia Salgado - "The optimist may fail, but the pessimist already begins failing." - Juscelino Kubitschek

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
P003: Elizabeth Rodney - ”I demolish my bridges behind me... then there is no choice but to move forward.” - Fridtjof Nansen
Location: She met up with her beloveds in The Powerhouse - Burning Down the House
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:
Christian Graf von Helder - “I’ll be a big noise with all the big boys!” - Peter Gabriel
Francisco Ordaz Santander - ”I am responsible only to God and history.” - Francisco Franco

INTERMISSIONS:
Sophia Mirowski - "Be strong in the belief that life is wonderful." - Valery Sablin
Lee Iker
Stanley Mirowski - "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Nietzsche

SOTF-SUPERS V2:
Kendra Kuchel - ”If we value so highly the dignity of life, how can we not also value the dignity of death? No death may be called futile.” - Yukio Mishima
Nichelle Damen - ”All our knowledge- past, present, and future- is nothing compared to what we will never know.” - Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Kazimierz Krzyzewski - ”At dawn it is not just the night that dies, it is man and his becoming, and the warm blood staining the pavement is a word that is just starting.” - Ricardo Mannerini
Raqel Poghosyan
CardboardAirplane

Post by CardboardAirplane »

So like, he could totally say something about how criminals shouldn't ever return to the scene of a crime they committed, especially one clearly bloody and with signs of a recent fight, but to leave it was either that or jump out of a window, so back to the cafeteria it was.

(Ilya Arkadi continued from Welcome to Hell. Why did you choose this?)

And he certainly wasn't about to do that. At this point, he could definitely figure out that fall damage was in place (everything else being hyperrealistic already gave that away) so he was going to continue walking the hallways of the first floor.

He kept himself ready for anything. People, space demons, Mario "Jumpman" Mario, a... Tetromino or something.

The sound of someone faceplanting onto a stair as he turned a corner and looked inside the common area was not among those possibilities. He expected something absurd, not that absurd. What was he supposed to...?

He did nothing, really. Ilya kinda just watched because that kind of thing definitely grabs your attention. Probably, he couldn't think of any other situations where he'd ignore someone falling over anyway. Now that he saw the scene a bit more, he started to wonder whether the other boy was even going to do anything.
[+] DOTF, which is only here because signatures are cool
[+] DOTF V1
Image S019: Phoenix Hanover - ELIMINATED 57th of 106 by the tiger on Day 3 ~ Instinctively she wanted to run, but the fear dragged her down.
1/2/3
Image S055: Raymond Bright - ELIMINATED 6th of 106 by Rafael Al-Rifai on Night 4 ~ "I think deep down, I really believed someone good would've had an actual chance of winning this."
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14
Image S078: John Villarreal - ELIMINATED 47th of 106 by volcanic eruption on Day 3 ~ "Oh god, oh fuck," *screaming* "I'm gonna fucking die!"
1/2
Image S085: Rachel Villarreal - ELIMINATED 16th of 106 by Vicky Williams on Night 3 ~ Turns out it's a bit harder to actually be able to back up her words.
1/2/3/4
[+] DOTF V2
Image S020: Sinclair "Syn" Faust - ALIVE
Image S021: Maxie Flamur - ALIVE
[+] SC3
Image Perante "Payton" Losoa: The People Pleaser ~ He wanted to be a good memory. He wanted to put on a good show.
Image Lucy Ashmore: The Recluse ~ See, if you get shy over things like that, then you're never going to get out of this rut, Lucy.
[+] Cyber
Image A13: Ilya Arkadi: The Gadfly - ALIVE ~ What mattered was this: Ilya knew what he wanted, so he'd try and get it.
1/2/3/4/5/6/7
Pancapples

Post by Pancapples »

This was it, this was what everything was building to, this was the horrible moment Xavier found himself secretly waiting for. He needed to act, and act quickly, for he was certain that his luck had run out. Lightning never struck twice, and he couldn’t imagine another of his peers getting cold feet in this situation, especially not after three whole days.

He could see a face, a body. He saw deep blue eyes and pale skin, dyed blue hair and little as hell. Bailey Hersh, shortest kid in gym class. Xavier winced upon recognition, he really didn't want to hurt this kid. Bailey was nice, they were cute, seemed a little vain but otherwise harmless, friendly. Normal. He felt his mouth go dry and his palms go damp, he felt very aware of the ground beneath his feet and the clothes against his back. This was horrible, a nightmare, he hated it. But he knew he had to fight. He let out a sigh and leveled his gaze.

He thought to himself, “Bailey, I'm so sor-”, a fragment in his head instantly overwritten by an audible, “Oh, shit! Bro, are you good?”

The grizzled survivalist on his left shoulder was quickly smothered by the kind old nurse on his right, as he watched Bailey tumble ass over teakettle in their first two steps out from the stairwell. Xavier hopped over his seat and hurried over in Bailey's direction, leaving his bag on the table behind him.
Salic

Post by Salic »

Welp, it turned out the boy was pretty harmless after all. She could've easily been shanked or shot or beaten in the time it took for Xavier (her brain connected the voice to the name) to reach her and offer her assistance. She didn't really know Xavier that well, and she was taken completely aback by him rushing over to check if she was okay. He always seemed a little twitchy in CR, like there was a demon made of code always watching him from around the corner waiting to cut him down. If he was like that in normal, everyday CR, she wondered how he hadn't had a complete meltdown yet, considering that in here there really were code demons out to get him in the form of his classmates.

He asked if she was good, and she only barely repressed a scoff. "No. No, I'm not good. I'm a clumsy moron! If you were anyone else I'd probably be dead right now. I'm lucky I didn't break my neck falling down the stairs!"

While she was wallowing in her self-pity, she began to unfurl herself from the heap she'd ended up in. She unfolded her back, straightening herself out as she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. Then she sat up on her knees, stretching her back out until a loud pop sounded. Bailey let out a little groan and rubbed her back. She didn't bother asking about how Xavier was doing or what he'd been up to; in her mind, there were frankly more pressing matters at hand, like the dull throbbing in her abdomen and the bruises that were sure to form in its wake.

Throughout all of this, she had failed to notice that a certain guest dressed as a Vaporeon had made his entrance into the cafeteria.
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:

INTERMISSIONS:
Lee Iker

SOTF-SUPERS V2:

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Raqel Poghosyan
CardboardAirplane

So Bailey and Xavier were just going to play helpers, it seems. Not like Bailey really had a choice in his mind; it was hard to do anything else when you're on the ground because "I'm a clumsy moron", as they so eloquently put it. 

For a second, Ilya thought to himself. If Bailey did end up getting badly injured from that fall, would Xavier stick with them no matter what? If through circumstance, one of them immediately went to shit, would the other make it their problem?

Oh, lightbulb. Pan camera to the left, Ilya shot a glance towards the bag placed on the table. A small semblance of a grin made its way to him as the idea of a little something extra as he was walking out came to mind. He reached out for a moment, gesturing his ideas to himself. When you isolate all the surrounding context that he was robbing someone of all their supplies, it *was* a little funny. He couldn't imagine it'd work exactly like a cartoon, so like, he'd probably get spotted, but that's what the grenade launcher at his side was for.

Eventually, he shrugged to some fourth wall like he was on a TV show, half walking, half jogging towards the bag to claim it before it could be taken away from him.
[+] DOTF V1
Image S019: Phoenix Hanover - ELIMINATED 57th of 106 by the tiger on Day 3 ~ Instinctively she wanted to run, but the fear dragged her down.
1/2/3
Image S055: Raymond Bright - ELIMINATED 6th of 106 by Rafael Al-Rifai on Night 4 ~ "I think deep down, I really believed someone good would've had an actual chance of winning this."
Image S078: John Villarreal - ELIMINATED 47th of 106 by volcanic eruption on Day 3 ~ "Oh god, oh fuck," *screaming* "I'm gonna fucking die!"
1/2
Image S085: Rachel Villarreal - ELIMINATED 16th of 106 by Vicky Williams on Night 3 ~ Turns out it's a bit harder to actually be able to back up her words.
1/2/3/4
[+] DOTF V2
[+] SC3
Image Perante "Payton" Losoa: The People Pleaser ~ He wanted to be a good memory. He wanted to put on a good show.
Image Lucy Ashmore: The Recluse ~ See, if you get shy over things like that, then you're never going to get out of this rut, Lucy.
[+] Cyber
Image A13: Ilya Arkadi: The Gadfly - ALIVE ~ What mattered was this: Ilya knew what he wanted, so he'd try and get it.
1/2/3/4/5/6/7
Pancapples

Post by Pancapples »

Xavier stood and stared as the clumsy idiot stretched like a housecat in the sun, heard their joints pop like bubble wrap in the big empty room. Half-instinctively the boy reached a thumb around to pop his first and second fingers on each hand, reveled in the satisfying tactile sensation. His mom said not to crack his knuckles, said it would give him arthritis. He knew that wasn't true, had someone read an article at him once about the Ig Nobel prize winner that cracked his knuckles on one hand and not the other for a hundred years or something. Still, he stopped, at least around in front of his mom. Xavier hoped for just a moment that she didn't see him do it right then, and shook his head. Stupid thoughts, unnecessary thoughts.

A sigh dispelling his stupor, Xavier held two hands out to his classmate. “Cool. You're good,” he said, the phrase leaving his lips in a single whispery breath. Bailey looked shook up, disheveled, achey, but mostly uninjured. Xavier stared into their eyes for a moment, then looked at the floor. He couldn't tell if they were a real color, but didn't want to ask. He could feel his shoulders tense up, but he kept his hands out. “C'mon. Up. Floor is dirty.” He made up an excuse, wanted a convincing argument, like he was trying to get his sisters to do chores. That thought made him frown. He hoped they were okay.
Salic

Post by Salic »

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Bailey responded, graciously taking Xavier's hands and hauling herself back to her feet. She leaned down to brush off her knees, which had collected a not insignificant amount of dust and dirt while she was on the floor. She also took the time to brush off her shirt. Despite the fact that they were in a death game, Bailey's only wish was that the hackers had provided a source of water that she wasn't supposed to drink. She would have loved to wash herself and get the sickly sweet smell of vomit out of her every pore.

Quickly, she backed away from Xavier to get a little more space in between them. Gently, she pressed a hand to her ribs and winced a little when a rush of pain emanated from the area. Yep, definitely bruised. There wasn't really a way she could attend to that unless the hackers had provided her with painkillers, which she sorely doubted.

Bailey looked back up at Xavier, which was a feat considering he was an entire head taller than she was. "Look, thanks for the assist, but uh-"

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a flash of movement. Blue movement, and it seemed to be heading near their location. Instinctively, she called out to it.

"Hey! I don't-"

Wait, the shape of the blue looked familiar. It was shaped like a Pokemon, but it wasn't one that she could identify right away. But still, there was only one person she knew that had a Pokemon avatar: Ilya. Ilya, who had an odd shade of red to his outfit. Ilya, who had... who had...

Who had killed Julia Edwards in this fucking room.

Any and all words died in her throat as she instead pointed directly at him, her mouth being able to vocalize nothing but fearful whimpers as she backed her way towards the stairs.
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:

INTERMISSIONS:
Lee Iker

SOTF-SUPERS V2:

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Raqel Poghosyan
CardboardAirplane

He held his hand up, waggling his fingers towards the duo.

"What's up?"

Not much, just your classmates fearing you for the murderer you are. Funny thing, really. Nothing that made him laugh or even smile. Funny worked, he supposed.

"Just moseying my way outta here, nothing more to it." He shot a finger gun towards the daypack left on the table. "Oh, and I thought I'd borrow-slash-not-borrow some things in there. Think I'm gonna get more of a use for it than you will if your plans are just to sit there watching the clock."

He slowly tapped a finger against the side of his weapon multiple times, making a point to emphasise its existence.

"Let's do everyone a favour and make this easy, okay? Cause I've already had a bit of a rough night. You get it? Course you do."
[+] DOTF V1
1/2/3
1/2
1/2/3/4
[+] DOTF V2
[+] SC3
[+] Cyber
1/2/3/4/5/6/7
Pancapples

Post by Pancapples »

“Oh, shit, be careful.” The words escaped his lips in a loud, hoarse whisper before he had a chance to think about them. He felt stupid, he felt vulnerable, he felt furious that this was able to happen. For three days, three whole days, he was hypervigilant. He was never in the open, he was never spotted, he was never ambushed, never caught off guard. But the moment he chose to let that guard down, the moment he chose to reach out and be someone's friend, to give someone a bandaid for their scraped knee, he felt the sting of a poor decision like a needle to his spine.

Xavier saw a boy with a gun about to take his things, again, and he spoke without thinking. Another poor decision burrowing beneath his skin. He was looking directly at Ilya, one of the killers, just like Daniel. Thoughts of luck and chance crossed his mind as the banality of his words sank in, and he held his breath. His eyes moved between Ilya’s face and his bag on the table, and back again. He blinked and sighed, then repeated himself.

“Be careful.”
Salic

Post by Salic »

As Xavier played hero and stepped up to the would-be thief, Bailey was scrambling backwards towards the stairs. The only thought running through her brain at the moment was get the bag, get out. Bailey didn't feel like tangoing with a murderer, especially not at close range and without the element of surprise. She was more than happy to let Xavier handle things while she hauled her scrawny self to a place that was safe.

She quickly made her way to the alcove on the stairs where she'd left her stuff. Thankfully, it was much more hidden than Xavier's stuff that was just laying out on the table. Everything was undisturbed as she'd left it. Of course, she had left her stuff open and strewn about, so she started packing everything as quickly as she could. It was during the hustle and bustle of getting all of her crap together that she found exactly what she was looking for. She practically gawked at it in shock.

The fidget spinner grenade.

This was it. This was the ace in the hole that she needed. Ilya wouldn't see it coming, how could he? He had no idea that she could blow him up with a single throw. Clutching the fidget spinner in her hand, she remembered that what she first needed to do was spin it. Once it stopped spinning, then kaboom. No more Vaporeon.

Fidget spinner in hand, Bailey got back to her feet, hurrying her way down the stairs to where she could see Ilya and get a clear throw. The adrenaline couldn't stop a pit from forming in her stomach. No matter how much her mind was trying to force it down, there was a little voice in her head telling her that she was currently trying to kill one of her classmates. The much louder parts of her brain were telling her that she would have time to consider the consequences of what she was doing after she killed the thing that was potentially threatening her life. She wasn't sure that Ilya would stop at taking just Xavier's stuff.

Gripping the fidget spinner, she smacked the thing with all her might, sending it whirling. She reared her arm back and hucked the grenade at the thieving Vaporeon with as much force as she could muster, and screamed out the first thing that came to mind:

"Catch this, motherfucker!"
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:

INTERMISSIONS:
Lee Iker

SOTF-SUPERS V2:

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Raqel Poghosyan

Return to “The Common Area”