Dead!

Open

A large, flat portion of sandy desert terrain north of The Compound and the old road leading to it. The Flatlands are covered in densely packed, low-lying brush and patches of grass, giving anyone within it plenty of places to hide, but very little cover from attack.

THREAD LIMIT: 3

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

Polybius

Dead!

Post by Polybius »

The sky was blue. Anatoly slowly lifted his heavy hand and spread it out before the sky, just to see if he still had the strength. His curiosity sated, he let it drop back down to the sand beside him.

Anatoly lay on his back. His chest was heavy, his head was light and pulsed with a dull pain, and he felt so so tired. He wanted to close his eyes and drift off to dreamland, but the small part of his brain that had his smarts in it screamed at him to keep his eyes open. If he fell asleep now, he wouldn't wake up again. So he stared at the bright blue sky and once again tried to remember what the hell he was doing here.

He was on the bus to the potato farm. Naturally, Anatoly had his cheek against the window, trying to snag some much-needed extra rest. Then, screaming. He opened his eyes and saw some people in Halloween costumes. Then a bang, and- he fell asleep again?

Then he woke up in the room. There was more screaming. The craving was on him right away, the deep feeling of need screaming from inside his chest. Ms. Duffy's head exploded. Brains and bone and blood shot all over the floor. But it was so far away. He tried to get up, tried to reach it, but he was chained down. Anatoly had weakly struggled against his restraints. One of the Halloween people was talking, but Anatoly only stared at the remnants of the teacher's head. The craving filled him, overwhelmed his senses, and then-

He woke up again. He was alone, and he was free. Anatoly searched frantically for his backpack, where he had the blood and pills he'd brought for the day. His backpack was gone- all he had was an unfamiliar duffel bag. He tore through the bag, but it only had useless crap like protein bars and water. Defeated and overwhelmed from the activity, Anatoly collapsed on his back. The contents of the pack lay strewn all over the sands to his right.

The sun beat down on his limp body. He was so tired. Even the craving felt weak now, like it was dying along with him. Served it right. He'd never been this far gone before. He couldn't have much time left. He wanted to cry, but that sounded like a lot of work.
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

((S16 Selene Flores: Start))

Selene tapped the collar with her index finger. She could practically feel the veins in her neck boring a line through the collar her heart was racing so much. It should be easy for her to do. It was almost maddeningly, stupidly easy for her to do it. All she had to do was hold the collar with both hands, activate her gift, and then watch as the collar was removed and flung into the desert, or sinks below it explodes.

"I can do this," she muttered to herself. "I am La Puta Ama. I can do this."

Selene put one hand on the collar. It should be easy for her to do, but somehow, she couldn't bring herself to do it. If she used her gift to make the collar intangible, then it was possible the explosive part would remain in tact. Maybe it would know if she was using her gift on it and would detonate. Or maybe the entire thing would be deactivated from whatever signal sent the kill switch to it. Then she just had to find a way out of this place.

"Ay puta madre!" she shouted, dropping her hand away from the collar.

It was too soon to try. Selene would love to be a bad bitch who got out instantly, but there was no way the collars wouldn't be designed for someone like her to remove them immediately. She could try later once she had more information or more of a plan to get to civilization.

Instead, Selene was left in the middle of the desert sweating her ass off and aware her classmates were probably going to kill each other. She looked around the area. Nothing but sand and rocks around.

Selene sat on the ground and put her hand over some rocks. She activated her gift, sending them deep into the earth. It wasn't much to do, but it sure beat killing people.

"Okay, where to go?" she asked herself.

She grabbed her bag and pulled out the map. Surely there had to be some roofs nearby.
G014: Mayumi Tendou
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2
Brigid Paxton: Deceased
Louisa Bloom: Deceased

Program V3 Prologue
Rodney Vasicek: Escaped
Ambrose Lexington: Deceased
Helena Christensen: Deceased

Program V3
Philippa "Pippa" Andolini: Deceased
Nastasia "Nastya" Zharkova: Deceased

TV:

TV2
Asa Rosen: Deceased
Taylor DeVasher: Deceased

TV3
Dale Hawthorne: Deceased
Shoshanna Kowalczyk: Deceased

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1
Paige Strand: Deceased
Amber Whimsy: Deceased

Second Chances V2
Sophie McDowell: Deceased
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

"Ay puta madre!"

The sudden voice startled Anatoly. It was coming from somewhere on his left side. He craned his head to look, the heavy collar pressing against his neck. He just saw a few scrubs and rocks. He figured he should stand up to take a look, but...

Ugh.

Some woman was yelling in Spanish. Anatoly didn't speak Spanish but he thought "puta madre" meant... a mother who was a prostitute? Something like that. Where the hell was he, anyway? Had the costume party guys dropped him in the Mexican desert? There was a map in the bag but he hadn't bothered looking at it. Regardless, there was a person, and a person meant blood. Sure, actually getting the blood was going to be a whole other thing, but Anatoly figured he should be thankful to even have an opportunity.

"He- hello?" he called as loud as his voice could manage. "Help! Uh..." What was Spanish for help? Crap.

He turned to his side, propping himself up on his left elbow. Even that was taking a lot of effort. The desert landscape writhed and swirled in front of him. "Help!" he repeated, not knowing what else to do.
Salic

Post by Salic »

((027, Claudia Salgado, game start))

The first sensation Claudia felt was that of being trapped in an oven. Lord, it was hot. Did the AC konk out in the night? Even then, it was the middle of Oregon. It should never get this hot in Oregon. Claudia hadn’t felt this kind of oppressing heat since she left Arizona 14 years ago.

She felt a desperate need to get out of this sweltering oven. Claudia found the hem of her blanket, opened her eyes, and-

Saw the blue sky...?

She took another glance and her blanket and realized that it wasn’t one. It was a sleeping bag. She checked her surroundings. All she saw were the vast, yellow sand waves stretching as far as she could see.

Am... am I in Arizona?

Claudia shuffled out of her sleeping bag. The sun’s oppressive rays continued to beat down on her, and she realized that she still had her jacket on. She unzipped the thing and flung it on her shoulder. It wasn’t much better, but it was a start.

She looked at a duffel bag near where she slept, and saw a number printed on it. 027. Now why the hell is my sleeping bag numbered? Is this an... experiment? Some kind of test that someone’s running? Claudia lost herself in thought. Maybe I should’ve actually read the iPhone terms and conditions before I hit accept. She couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle at her own joke. Just keep your head on straight, Claudia, and maybe you can get yourself out of this... situation you’ve found yourself in. Stay strong. You can do this. You can-

Her confidence-boosting inner monologue was rudely interrupted with a cry of ”Ay puta madre!” somewhere close. Surprisingly close. Claudia gasped. There were others! Maybe they had an idea about what was going on. Some moments later, she heard a boy yell for help, maybe in response to the first yell. Claudia felt a wave of relief wash over her. She wasn’t alone! Alright. Time to make my presence known.

“Hey guys! My name’s Claudia! I can hear you two loud and clear! I’m gonna pack up all of my stuff in my duffel bag and look for you guys, okay? Maybe we can help each other!”

Claudia lowered her head from the sky and began to pack her sleeping bag and her jacket in the duffel bag. She’d check what was in there later. The prospect of finding people weighed far heavier on her mind, and she felt her inner resolve shore up at the thought that she wasn’t alone. She slung her bag on her shoulder and wandered out into the great unknown.
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
Mikki Swift - "With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bree Jones - "The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them." - Queen Victoria
Serena Waters - "You cannot make a revolution in white gloves." - Vladimir Lenin
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]
B1: Yoshio Akamatsu - "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” - Lyndon B. Johnson
Assigned Weapon: Sickle
Location: The die was cast in Farm Storage (H6) - Iacta Alea Est
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B7: Yoshitoki Kuninobu - "When the sword of rebellion is drawn, the sheath must be thrown away." - John Copley
Assigned Weapon: Czechoslovakian CZ 75 Semi-Automatic Pistol
Location: He took the fall for an enemy in Residential Area (H/I8) - Peace Village: Brother's Blood
In-Game History: 1 - 2 -

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker
S027: Claudia Salgado - "The optimist may fail, but the pessimist already begins failing." - Juscelino Kubitschek
Assigned Weapon: [ERROR: WEAPON UNAVAILABLE.]
Gift: Flashbang
Location: She stared death in the face in The Outskirts - Out Run
Pregame History: 1 - 2
In-Game History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
P003: Elizabeth Rodney - ”I demolish my bridges behind me... then there is no choice but to move forward.” - Fridtjof Nansen
Assigned Weapon: Obedience to Authority + Altor Survival Pistol
Location: She met up with her beloveds in The Powerhouse - Burning Down the House
Pregame History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
In-game History: 1
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:
Christian Graf von Helder - “I’ll be a big noise with all the big boys!” - Peter Gabriel
Francisco Ordaz Santander - ”I am responsible only to God and history.” - Francisco Franco

INTERMISSIONS:
Sophia Mirowski - "Be strong in the belief that life is wonderful." - Valery Sablin
Lee Iker
Stanley Mirowski - "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Nietzsche

SOTF-SUPERS V2:
Kendra Kuchel - ”If we value so highly the dignity of life, how can we not also value the dignity of death? No death may be called futile.” - Yukio Mishima
Nichelle Damen - ”All our knowledge- past, present, and future- is nothing compared to what we will never know.” - Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Kazimierz Krzyzewski - ”At dawn it is not just the night that dies, it is man and his becoming, and the warm blood staining the pavement is a word that is just starting.” - Ricardo Mannerini
Raqel Poghosyan
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Before Selene could decide on anything, she heard two other people shouting around her, one male and one female.

"What the fuck?" she muttered to herself.

Selene tried looking around the area. She wasn't sure where the voices were coming from. She instead quickly folded and pocketed the map then reached down to grab her duffel bag.

"Hey, it's Selene!" she shouted. "Look, can you all try to make your way to a landmark or something so we're not shouting like idiots? Like, uh..."

Selene looked around. The area was mostly desert flatlands with tall grass. Not many landmarks to be seen.

"I dunno! Just start jumping and waving your arms or something!"
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

Anatoly's voice was answered not by the voice he's called out to, but from a completely different voice, an English voice named Claudia. Then the Spanish voice spoke again, but this time it was also an English voice, and it was named Selene. Then Anatoly realized he knew the names and the voices, from school. Of course, they hadn't dropped him alone in some random desert! He had been with the whole class. They dropped the whole class in the random desert.

Then Selene from school made a request and Anatoly groaned. He didn't want to get up and jump around, but he really needed to make a good impression on Selene if this was gonna work out for him.

"Okay." he croaked "Anatoly. That's me. I'm gonna... wave."

Anatoly rolled onto his stomach and pushed himself up to his hands and knees. Each bit of movement made his chest and head throb. Slowly, shakily, he moved his feet under him and gradually pushed himself upright. The simple act made his head swim with an intense dizziness, and his body swayed uneasily, threating to topple back onto the ground. Anatoly spread his arms out, planted his feet firmly apart, and closed his eyes. He took deep breaths until the dizziness abated just enough that he was confident he could stand.

Anatoly opened his eyes and turned his head all around the swaying landscape. He still couldn't see anyone. He steeled himself, knowing what he had to do. Anatoly straightened his arms at his sides and bent his knees.

He jumped in the air, flinging his arms above him. "I'm here!" he squeaked. The desert spun in his vision as his feet hit the ground and his legs failed him, toppling forward. Anatoly fell face first into the sand, any bruising from the impact unnoticeable compared to his other nauseas and pains. He lifted his head up just long enough to spit out a mouth of sand before resting with his cheek to the ground and his limbs splayed out.

"Here..." he repeated weakly.
Salic

Post by Salic »

Claudia heard the other woman, apparently named Selene, call out to them to stop screaming at each other and try jumping and waving at each other instead. While it was a pretty smart idea, it’s not what took Claudia aback. She knew a woman named Selene, and that voice sounded just like hers. The same voice that belonged to the same Selene that she attended school with every day.

Suddenly, Claudia was hit with an onslaught of memories.

The bus trip to the potato farm. Those people in Masks shooting Mr. Phelps. Waking up in a room with my classmates tied up and in collars. Ms.... Ms. Duffy getting shot. The boy with the flaming hair getting executed. God, she was sitting behind that boy. And then... the announcement. That it was a game of sorts. A deadly game where she and her classmates had to kill each other to escape. To be the last one standing.

Including the two that you’re by right now.

Claudia felt sick to her stomach. This wasn’t an experiment. This was a sadistic show where her classmates slaughtered each other in cold blood to ensure they get to go home again. The idea of finding others rapidly went from a wave of relief to a sickening source of dread.

What if... what if they try to kill me? Or worse? Am I walking into my own death? Is this where I die? Is this-

Claudia interrupted her own paranoid inner ramblings and snapped herself out of her head. This was no way to act! She came to a realization that her sudden paranoia about her classmates was wildly ill-founded. The kids that she talked to and interacted with on a daily basis weren’t sociopathic killers, they were just high schoolers. High schoolers like her. Just because they were placed in a situation like this didn’t mean they were just gonna start running around like maniacs jumping people in their sleep. She had to be rational about this. Getting all jumpy and paranoid was going to help nothing in the long run.

She relaxed visibly. Just as she was beginning to collect her thoughts, she saw a boy jump up before he collapsed into the sand. Claudia rushed over to his location, sand spraying through her shoes and on her feet, to make sure that he was okay. God, she hoped he was okay. She wasn’t sure if she could handle watching one of her classmates die.
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
Mikki Swift - "With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bree Jones - "The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them." - Queen Victoria
Serena Waters - "You cannot make a revolution in white gloves." - Vladimir Lenin
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B1: Yoshio Akamatsu - "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B7: Yoshitoki Kuninobu - "When the sword of rebellion is drawn, the sheath must be thrown away." - John Copley
Location: He took the fall for an enemy in Residential Area (H/I8) - Peace Village: Brother's Blood

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker
S027: Claudia Salgado - "The optimist may fail, but the pessimist already begins failing." - Juscelino Kubitschek

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
P003: Elizabeth Rodney - ”I demolish my bridges behind me... then there is no choice but to move forward.” - Fridtjof Nansen
Location: She met up with her beloveds in The Powerhouse - Burning Down the House
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:
Christian Graf von Helder - “I’ll be a big noise with all the big boys!” - Peter Gabriel
Francisco Ordaz Santander - ”I am responsible only to God and history.” - Francisco Franco

INTERMISSIONS:
Sophia Mirowski - "Be strong in the belief that life is wonderful." - Valery Sablin
Lee Iker
Stanley Mirowski - "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Nietzsche

SOTF-SUPERS V2:
Kendra Kuchel - ”If we value so highly the dignity of life, how can we not also value the dignity of death? No death may be called futile.” - Yukio Mishima
Nichelle Damen - ”All our knowledge- past, present, and future- is nothing compared to what we will never know.” - Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Kazimierz Krzyzewski - ”At dawn it is not just the night that dies, it is man and his becoming, and the warm blood staining the pavement is a word that is just starting.” - Ricardo Mannerini
Raqel Poghosyan
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Okay, there he was. Selene saw a boy jump once and then disappear. That was at least something easy to see in this wasteland.

She nodded, pointed a finger in Anatoly's direction, and clicked her tongue.

"Okay. That way," she said.

Selene packed up her bag and sleeping bag and made her way over to where Anatoly was. When she arrived, there was already another girl here. It turns out Selene's request to jump and flail was effective at bringing people together. She could probably write a book about that.

"Heyo," she said to the duo. "So here we are."

Selene took a look at both the boy and the girl. The boy looked lanky and pale, while the girl was at least Hispanic or Latin American.

"I guess it's dumb to say this after everything," Selene began, "but what's up?"
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

At the sound of approaching footsteps and voices, Anatoly took a deep breath and rolled himself back onto his back. His face and clothes were ruffled and covered in sand. Anatoly lifted his head and gave the two girls a bright smile.

"I'm okay. Just hanging out."

He was, in fact, not okay. Anatoly wasn't great at broaching tough subjects. He wasn't great at asking favors either, especially not when those flavors involved the slurping of bodily fluids. It was absurd for Anatoly to be feeling bashful when he was right on the edge of death, but here he was. The most important thing was to not scare them off. He had to ease into the subject. Casually. Maybe butter them up a little first.

"Glad to see some friendly faces." he said, trying his best to sound like a fully alive person "Love the outfits."

They were both wearing the same black metal collar. Anatoly thought it was weird, then remembered he had some kind of collar around his neck, too. It was probably very important.

"Anyway." Anatoly spun his body around and then got on his side so he was resting on his elbow and facing the two girls. "You may have noticed I'm not doing great."
Salic

Post by Salic »

Claudia heard Selene’s question, but chose to ignore it. She was much more focused on the lanky kid who could barely even move on his own. She got a good look at his sand-covered face, and could finally put a name to the voice: Anatoly Orlovsky, the only Russian boy in her grade. And as of right now, he wasn’t doing too well.

Claudia knelt down next to him and tried to prop him up. “You’re Anatoly, right? You certainly don’t look as okay as you say you are. I can help you! Just tell me what you need, okay? We’re here for you.”

She stole a quick glance at Selene. “Can you help me lift him? I wanna get him back on his feet as soon as possible.” Claudia hoped that she could give Anatoly what he needed. Maybe the three could form a solid group. Forge through this whole ordeal together. Yeah. She liked that idea.
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:

INTERMISSIONS:
Lee Iker

SOTF-SUPERS V2:

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Raqel Poghosyan
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Man, Anatoly looked like shit. Selene looked over the boy as he laid there slowly trying to merge with the desert ecosystem, scratching the back of her head and looking around to see if the three of them were the only ones around. It didn't look like anyone else was jumping and waving, so it seemed like the three of them were alone for now.

Selene did smirk a bit at the complement for her outfit.

"Thanks," she said. "I like to dress appropriately for kidnappings."

The other girl asked if Selene could help her lift him up. Selene nodded.

"Yeah, sure, lemme help."

She knelt down and put one hand under his armpit and another on top of his shoulder, ready to lift him once the other girl was.
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

"Wha-"

Anatoly didn't know how carrying him around came into the conversation, but quickly enough Selene was touching him. He weakly shrugged off her grasp, eyes lingering on the bit of forearm peeking out of the girl's sleeve. She was so close to him, so full of life and warmth-

Eurgh.

Anatoly scooted away from Selene and lifted his shaky hands. "Wait. I don't need to be lifted."

He forced another smile, eyes darting between the two. His face was red and he breathed heavily.

"I'm kinda dying." he rasped "and I just need some blood please."
Salic

Post by Salic »

"Wha- Selene, get him back on the ground!" Claudia wasn't sure she heard Anatoly right. "Did... did you just say that you need blood?"

She was taken aback. Was this why he never shared his Gift? Was... was he a vampire?

"Anatoly... is your Gift, uh, being a vampire, by any chance?"

She knew she shouldn't be judging, but she was a little unnerved. It wasn't the worst Gift she'd ever seen, though, as she had the misfortune to gaze upon the genitals of a caterpillar girl in her gift management class. Still, depending on how much blood he needed, if he even was a vampire, could be problematic. But still, the poor bastard said he was dying. Claudia didn't want to kill him by withholding what he needed most. She gazed up at Selene, searching for any kind of reaction, but she was sure that if they waited, Anatoly would die. He wouldn't lie about that, would he?
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:

INTERMISSIONS:
Lee Iker

SOTF-SUPERS V2:

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Raqel Poghosyan
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

"Shit, sorry," Selene said, letting Anatoly back onto the ground.

She stepped a bit back from him, not just to give him the space he desired, but also because of his request. He wanted blood. Well, needed blood. Selene felt a bit of a shiver down her spine at that. She knew some people got ridiculously crappy gifts like that, but to meet a living vampire was a bit weird.

"Blood? Shit... that's rough."

Selene looked back to the other girl.

"I mean... hold on..."

Selene pulled her bag over and began rifling through it. She pushed aside the water and flashlights.

"Okay, I don't really have anything that can draw blood, and my gift doesn't let me do anything with liquids, so uh...shit."

She looked to the other girl.

"You got anything?"

Selene was hoping the other girl would say no. Even if the poor bastard needed it, Selene didn't like the idea of cutting herself and letting him suck on it. The best she could do would be to offer help in whatever way could get him somewhere he could get blood from someone else. Or maybe the other girl would be willing to cut her palm for Anatoly. Something had to come first.
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

Many times before, Anatoly had thought about what would happen if he revealed his Gift to everyone. Each imagined scenario ended with him confident in his decision to keep it a secret. He got nightmare about his classmates finding out about his Gift. Other people had dreams where they got a test they'd forgotten to study for, or where they walked into school only to realize they'd forgotten to wear pants and everyone could see their willie. Not Anatoly; he had dreams where he walked into school and everyone was afraid of him, or disgusted by him, or angry at him. One time he'd dreamed about Gary chasing him with a wooden stake. Now, here he was. Anatoly was forced to the brink and had to come clean. Weird, he'd never imagined it being in a desert.

Anatoly averted his eyes at Claudia's obviously disturbed reaction. "I'm not a vampire. Well, kinda. But not really. I just need blood to live. I got maybe an hour or two left."

Then, to his shock, Selene actually acknowledged the situation and started talking about helping him. A straight-to-business sort of acceptance. Sure they were in a strange situation, but Anatoly had never imagined it would be that easy. He just stared at her dumfounded for a moment before finding his words.

"Uh, sharp rock?" he craned his neck around the surroundings. "I'd help find it, but..."

He wasn't sure he could get to his feet again. Even if he could, he doubted he could take more than three steps. His eyes landed on the assorted crap from his bag, and the first-aid kit lying in the sand.

"If- after I'm fed." Anatoly offered "I can treat the cut. Easy."

Return to “The Flatlands (Danger Zone)”