Does anyone want TV3 kids drawn

Now open for SOTF TV 3 characters! Yeah I got over artblock finally

There's been some great art on Mini lately and it felt like a shame not to have a dedicated spot for it. So now we do!
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

MurderWeasel wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:30 am They look super amazing! You did an incredible job!

I love how much detail you worked into Pippi's pose and hair. You gave her such wonderful attitude! I really love the way you made her sweater feel like a different, thicker texture than her tighter pants, and the focus you put un her clipped glasses and the alien image. And that hand gesture is so sassy!

Alyssa looks great too. She gives off a more gentle, friendly vibe than Pippi, but at the same time there's a hint of something else going on with the hand behind her back. The texture on her skirt is really nice, gives a great idea of the... pleats? I don't know the word for 'em, but you drew them well! And I love that you gave her nail polish--it's a little thing I never remember when writing profiles.

Sadly the third image isn't turning up for me right now, but that could be an issue on my end. :(

Mary looks so fun! She has a mischievous streak to her look, and you did a great job capturing the goth aesthetic she's got. The little skulls on her leggings, and the fishnet on her arms in particular pop out as wonderful little flourishes. I also think you did really nicely suggesting the intricacy and detail of her necklace. And you make her whole outfit look so natural together--an impressive feat, given how many individually-quirky elements it contains.

You're super good at this, and you rock for making these for folks. :)
shes so good its crazy
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

30th March and 11 April's a...bit of a difference, but oh well, sorry for the wait! I'm OPEN for 3 more kids now! Also, if you're certain about your kid's costume enough to put them on the wiki, then you can request that instead of your kid's casting day clothes. Once again, I can't draw extreme features very well so go to someone else for that sorry

Also, my kids, which for some reason, due to my perfectionism barely looks like they're shaded ha-
[+] Chris
(Wiki Editors, I have request once Chris goes on the wiki: I know you have to resize and crop pictures but can you crop out Chris's legs espicially I hate those)
[+] Rebecca
(Hooray for doing poses I've never dine before and screwing them over just crop the crap I guess)
jpg text copy
What am I doing to myself, I'm busy enough as isI'll try and get them done in a fortnight at latest, although obviously, if you're at the back, you might have to wait a month sorry
[+] Characters
SOTF-TV V3: (Relationship Thread Here)

Chris Tyrrell - Currently working at What can I fix you with?

The Program V3:

Lucy Arkwright -- Currently dreaming in Sing Us A Song; You're The Piano Man
Molly McKenzie -- Currently looking death in the eye in The Seagull

The Program V2.5:

Edward Taylor -- Currently rescued in...And An Ending.
[+] Art
I have an art thread! But it's closed until the 15th
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

emmett purcell por favor
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
backslash
Team Affiliation: Shiva's Sirens

Post by backslash »

Chris and Rebecca look super cute! I quite like Rebecca's over-the-shoulder pose; I certainly wouldn't have known you hadn't done it before. (Also how far do you want Chris's legs cropped? At the knees, or completely gone?)
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

You did a really really nice job!

Chris' coat looks super dashing. I like the deep red. I also love the posture you have going with him, the head tilt and the raised hand. It combines with the sunglasses to give him this kind of... charming rogue vibe, like a little sleeze but the sort where you see why it works. There's some very good personality at work there.

I really like the over-the-shoulder look for Rebecca! It puts a lot of focus on her earring, which is cool because it's a point of emphasis in an otherwise understated outfit. It gives her a certain air of mystery, a slightly untouchable vibe. I'd say that your experiment worked really nicely, and I'm impressed by your ability to vary things up. Your style's really nice and actually reminds me a lot of the art in some RPG books I had back before I moved.

Also I only have the one TV3 kid right now and he's a guy but if you're up for it I'd love to see your take on Keegan Garcia--and no worries if not. You rock for volunteering your talents like this! :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

If I may ask, would it be possible for you to draw Marion Rosales? Thanks in advance!
[+] The Present
Image Image

SC3:
???: Jeremy Frasier — "..." — 0%
PREGAME — Past: | Present:
THEME: Jim's Big Ego — Stress

B02: Maxwell Lombardi — “Then I'll beat them again. Simple as that.” — 100%/0%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: SPAS-12 Shotgun, Trident, Colt .357 King Cobra, Meat Cleaver
SCDos — |
SCTres —
THEME: Eminem — The Way I Am
[+] The Past
ImageImageImage Image Image

BRAU2:
B11: Hiroki Sugimura — "Listen, Kayoko, I lov-” — 10%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Shamisen
BRAU2 —

INTL:
O07: Jaxon Chen (Adopted from Tapey!) — "You- started- this-" — 55%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Poison Ivy Gloves, Smoke Bomb, Crutch
INTL —

PV3:
F01: Michelle White — "Because if you can forgive me, then… then maybe I can try to forgive myself. Amen." — 68%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Ghille Suit, Combat Knife w/ Sniper Scope, Speargun
SANDBOX — Past: N/A | Present:
PV3 —
THEME: Tommy Körberg — Anthem

Supers:
S034: Isabella Lugosi — "Stay. Away. Stay- away-" — 32%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Phenomena
Supers — Memories: N/A | Game: 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦
THEME: John Carpenter — From The Fire

TV2:
SP5: Michael Robinson (Adopted from Polybius!) — "Oh shit." — 77%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Large Fishing Net
SANDBOX: N/A
TV2 — 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

TV3:
BC08: Marion Rosales — "Doesn't- matter if it works or not. You get- a chance to try." — 27%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Decorative Mareon Rosalales Nameplate
SANDBOX — Past: | Present: | 𓅓
TV3 — 𓅓
THEME: Dessa — Ride

SS01: Verity Stewart — "Fucking owned-" — 98%
Kills: 6 | Equipped with: Heckler & Koch P11, Harpoon
SANDBOX — Past: | Present:
TV3 —
THEME: Those Poor Bastards — Crooked Man

SC2:
G25: Jasmine King — "I win." — 32%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Colt Single Action Army, Hunga Munga
SCDos —
THEME: QZ Productions — My Mistress' Will
[+] Beyond

PV3 Prologue:
M35: Buddy Underwood — "So... what, we creatin' some kinda Dogtown?" — 62%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Sledgehammer
BEFORE — Past: N/A | Present: N/A
PV3 Prologue — 1 2 3 4 5
THEME — ???
[+] The Future
ImageImage

Waldo Woodrow — The Best Friend — "Yo! Bro! Check out this shark I caught!"
Warion Roux — The Bumblebee — "Homme qui regarde même les signatures en notre année 2022?"
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Holy that was fast guys, thanks for the support but wow-

With that, all my slots are now filled up and CLOSED, sorry if I take like, May to get them in, but I will get them done asap, I'll try. Also, I'd like slightly above the knees for Chris, maybe half-thigh if the image is too large, I don't mind, I don't want to see that terrible leg work, that's all
[+] Characters

The Program V3:

The Program V2.5:

[+] Art
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

IM SO SORRY GUYS, THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG. Here we are though:
[+] Marion Rosales
Hijabs are actually really fun to draw, even if this is my first time
[+] Keegan Garcia
Andddd this is why I stick to drawing girls. Why is his head so small ugh-*Slams face on table*
[+] Emmett Purcell
First times for everything, I have legit never drawn any upper angle before and after this I want to poke his eyes out sorry Brackie
This took me wayyyy too long to do, and given that it's back to school, I think I'll call it off this month, or atleast I'm not reopening on the 15th like normal. Sorry! You CAN send requests later if you really want, they'll just take longer and basically just sit on the queue barbecuing taking up an extra space.
[+] Characters

The Program V3:

The Program V2.5:

[+] Art
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

I already DM'd you this but Emmett looks great <3
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

You're super speedy! Don't sweat it!

Marion looks nice! I like how you gave her a slightly shy but also generally sort of benevolent vibe, and I think the wave makes her come off as friendly. I'm also impressed with the detail on her legs and jeans and with the layering on her shirt; I used to know folks who favored just that sort of long-under-short style.

Already chatted with you about Keegan, but don't be hard on yourself--you did awesomely! I love that you got some good detail on complicated clothing elements, and I love how you gave him a really mischievous vibe; it perfectly fits his style. And you got his hair bang-on perfect.

I like how Emmett just has this sort of smug aura about him. He looks like not only is he way cooler than you, he knows it! I love the way you made a button-down and shorts look so well paired, and I appreciate the color gradient going on with his necklace; it gives it some real definition and emphasis.

You did a great job with all of them, and seeing you try new things and hone your style is really cool! It's super generous of you to offer your time and talent, and you absolutely rock. :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Hey, I'm back open for 3 more characters to draw this June! Also I might do something special for this month so send me in their sexual orientation if you want! Anyways, once again, I might be a bit slow/take the entire month like last time because I'm freaking slow (My SOTF art has a time count of 30-40 hours no joke) and I have exam week this month as well as mountain of homework (senior be hard yall)

So go ahead, send your kids in, and I'll work on them once I finish digesting everything I have rn!
[+] Characters

The Program V3:

The Program V2.5:

[+] Art
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

I'll be greedy and submit Ashanti Baker

(I should also clarify that when I say "braids" in her profile I mean box braids)
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

can you please draw my girl Leah Hemmingway?

viewtopic.php?f=277&t=2349&p=21844#p21844

I'm sorry I do not know how to link or spoiler yet.
Admiral Mage

Post by Admiral Mage »

I would like Joshua Lee, if that's ok.
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Okay, requests filled up, I will finish them asap which by my definition is within the month gah I'm sorry with all this schoolwork and projects- I WILL finish them dwwww

Also, Admiral Mage if you have discord, pm me on there so I know who you are, otherwise I'll contact you via board!
[+] Characters

The Program V3:

The Program V2.5:

[+] Art
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main

Return to “Art Showcase”