Yonas Kids

Serenity and Viktor

This board allows for discussion of and planning related to Second Chances, currently preparing for its third version.
Yonagoda

Yonas Kids

Post by Yonagoda »

Hello I bring with me two (2) offerings!

Viktor Kurchatov. The Guy himself. Normalest Person of all time. Most people would probably recognize him as the guy who got fucked up by a plane crash as a kid before they recognize him as anything else. He’s a bit more social than his former incarnation, owed both to the miracles of modern medicine and a strict regimen of various therapies. His general reputation is sort of the guy in the background, milquetoast polite if you approach him, talks a lot once he gets really into the conversation but otherwise is awkward-quiet. Sometimes says lowkey fucked up things once in a while though if you feel comfortable enough around him, like, “have you seen that twitter horse video?”

Major nodes of connection:

-Your kid might meet him at the local shelter where he works. He will, unprompted, whip out his phone every few minutes and show you another picture of his foster kittens. He’s a Cat Dad. and you Will know about them you Will know their names.
-Writes a lot, plays some games, is in a few clubs dedicated to these subjects.
Goes out surprisingly often.
-His dad teaches at a local middle school; might have him as a teacher for a younger sibling? Idk.

Notes: He is written with communication difficulties in mind. He looks a little less messed up than he used to be, and a little more confident. Also looking for characters he can crush on!

Serenity Halos. Girlboss. It girl. Burns through boyfriends like cigarettes. She genuinely puts the work in to be popular; outgoing, approachable, wakes up early every morning to do her makeup and plan her outfits, but she is Going Through It. Has a reputation for promiscuity and generosity; the former of which is softened by most breakups being amicable at best and cold at worst. Tries to get along with everyone. A bit of a pushover.

Major nodes of connection:

-Your kid dated her! He doesn’t have to be, like, a popular guy. Her standards are depressingly low, actually. Might accept a few girl situationships as well. And polycule whaterverisms.
-Your kid attends cheer with her!
-Your kid is a good friend of her’s! She does have a close inner circle, and it’s your choice they’re smooching off of her or genuinely likes her.
-Your kid is an acquaintance who she isn't close to but tries to talk to a lot anyways! This will probably be Most People.

Notes: Easily addicted personality- irresponsible with drugs and alcohol if provided. Open to bi relationships in a sorta exploratory way idk how to explain a girlhood situationship.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Stephanie McDonald could be an ex-girlfriend.
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Few ideas!
[+] Viktor
He's in the school's Writing club then, most likely? I could see him and Olivia developing some odd friendship vibes. She edits a lot in that club because she has hang ups with her own writing, so I'm sure she'd be impressed (slash disturbed but in a positive awestruck way) by whatever he shared? If he shared? Given her passive perpetual clout chasing she'd find it beneficial to like, be part of the crowd of people who pity him in public and make space for him in their lives in a general sense. But then her interest in him would become genuine, I sense. His inoffensive politeness and communication difficulties are both things she'd like, personally feel very well since she's similarly awkward (on the inside) and affable. I could honestly see her developing a sort of admiration for him that is functionally romantic attraction but she's not conscious in recognizing it.

Princess is also in writing club but he'd prob quickly sense she's generally disinterested in men so there'd prob be no vibes there.
[+] Serenity
Also gonna offer Olivia here as a casual sycophant! Party friends only, she's just a decent enough ish wingwoman and designated driver/be there to help out in situations where Serenity goes overboard on the hard partying type friend. Olivia would prob not care much for her in turn except in terms of what Serenity offers as a social piece in the party scene.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

decoy73 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:09 am Stephanie McDonald could be an ex-girlfriend.
Would probably only be a situationship as opposed to actual dating, sorry ):
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Cicadan wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:33 pm Few ideas!
[+] Viktor
He's in the school's Writing club then, most likely? I could see him and Olivia developing some odd friendship vibes. She edits a lot in that club because she has hang ups with her own writing, so I'm sure she'd be impressed (slash disturbed but in a positive awestruck way) by whatever he shared? If he shared? Given her passive perpetual clout chasing she'd find it beneficial to like, be part of the crowd of people who pity him in public and make space for him in their lives in a general sense. But then her interest in him would become genuine, I sense. His inoffensive politeness and communication difficulties are both things she'd like, personally feel very well since she's similarly awkward (on the inside) and affable. I could honestly see her developing a sort of admiration for him that is functionally romantic attraction but she's not conscious in recognizing it.

Princess is also in writing club but he'd prob quickly sense she's generally disinterested in men so there'd prob be no vibes there.
[+] Serenity
Also gonna offer Olivia here as a casual sycophant! Party friends only, she's just a decent enough ish wingwoman and designated driver/be there to help out in situations where Serenity goes overboard on the hard partying type friend. Olivia would prob not care much for her in turn except in terms of what Serenity offers as a social piece in the party scene.
Viktor shares his more safe-for-school works often; if Olivia asked I think she certainly would be super glaad to bring up some bloodier/creepier works because he really wants to talk about them but doesn't want to creep people out and thus when he *does* have the reassurance that someone won't be creeped out he'll be like "OK cool here's the cannibalism-as-a-metaphor-for-love poem" but anyhow. He doesn't like being actively pitied but given how she already has a reputation for being polite and generally inoffensive I think he wouldn't fault her for that. The admiration/affection would be reciprocated on a social and platonic sense. Actually, given a combination of factors (her size, being a year younger, the general niceness) might lead to him infantalizing her a little bit in his mind, especially if he starts to help her with writing (he would if she asked.)

Serenity generally is aware of being leeched on socially and only minds a little bit. Olivia is, after all, a good friend who doesn't screw her over or screw her boyfriends and she feels really bad that her worst tendencies haved to be cleaned up by her. Maybe gives her little gifts right every time Olivia helps her out, like, "Sorry for almost puking in the car, here's a gift card" or something that accidentally makes their relationship super transactional.
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Viktor:

BB is a little pretentious and sometimes has an off-kilter sense of humor. She's also committed to progressive causes. I think there's maybe room for them to vibe in being a little out-there, especially since there's not enough interest overlap for them to get on each other's nerves.

Juliette is kind to people in a way that's pretty non-demanding, and is good at not being patronizing about it. She'd try to be nice to Viktor in whatever way he most appreciates.

Sofia is sort of a weird outcast. That might bring them some measure of overlap, but I dunno that they'd cross paths much. If anyone picked on Viktor, though, she'd have something to say about it.

Serenity:

BB is probably not enough in the popular camp to be a good friend. Probably gets along with Serenity decently enough when they cross paths, but is also assertive enough to potentially casually/accidentally push her around in, say, a group project.

Juliette is nice, understanding, and well-liked. She's in similar spheres to some degree, though not into cheer (or really physical exertion period). Maybe friends to some extent? Juliette is likely not in the inner circle, but also doesn't really ask anything of her or try to get her to do anything.

Sofia is weird and unpopular and even though she wouldn't be, like, malicious or anything, she and Serenity might just not click due to the vast gulf in hobbies, social spheres, and modes of interaction.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “SC Planning/Discussion”