Who wants to huff paint with me?

Toxie's turbulent turds terrorize the town

This board allows for discussion of and planning related to Second Chances, currently preparing for its third version.
ItzToxie

Who wants to huff paint with me?

Post by ItzToxie »

*Delin of Shenmue 2 grunt intensifies*

This was last minute so forgive for low effort midnight posting.

So, i got two goobers. Both are going to the island. without further ado here we go!

Emil Van Zandt III:
Emil is a skater, vtuber, prank and challenge youtuber, and all around content creator. He's a skateboarding enthusiast. Worst of all, hes a furry. He is also the proud owner of a sub 40's IQ. A baked potato has more brains than him. This twice baked potato is looking for friends, fellow content creators, people who take part in some of his pranks or dumbass challenges. Maybe enemies, or frenimies, really if you think they'd vibe well or have charisma with or against each other, hit me up!

Appearance:Image

Relationships:

Marco Volker:
Marco is a gremlin. Short of stature and as chaotic as the post apocalyptic raiders he larps as, Marco has a flair for the dramatic and over the top, which works for him as he's also in the drama club. He will ride eternal, shiny and chrome. He has too much energy packed into him, like there is something wrong with him. Massive hipster when it comes to subcultures and music, particularly goth and punk, Marco strives to be the most nonconforming of them all. Kind of a gooner with no social awareness about giving out TMI.

Appearance:Image

Relationships:
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Oh yeah, island shit!

So ima be up front about my plans because I need people to help with them, and doing an interest check for the homies worked in tv3 so hopefully It’d work here as well!

So plans;

Emil; Emil is going to be a twist on the player hunter route and like, what constitutes a hero vs like a neutral guy that talks heroic shit or a cracked out vigilante.

Emil will be a pacifist player hunter. His goal is not to kill players, but to rescue potential victims from them. Because this is kind of an odd twist of events, Ima need players who would potentially be open for a scene to let someone go, as well a potential victims to rescue, and maybe a buddy or two to help out! I feel like it’s be a neat sort of plotline to try out and would hope I get some people to lend me a hand or two in performing this.

Marco;

Marco’s a bit more simple. Starts out as a player hunter with noble goals, but then becomes a player due to the thrill of the hunt and fight and all that. His one caveat as a player is that he won’t kill the helpless, there’s no sport in that!

Mostly just looking for potential partners in crime, rivals, enemies, and fight scenes! I want to do a lot of fight scenes, preferably quite a few non lethal ones so we get some good old fashioned batman and joker rivalries forming!
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Emil:

BB is a content creator in that she makes "experimental" music which is sorta like gosh golly wonder how much feedback you'd have to make the amp output to make the windows rattle. She's a pretty smart person who thinks she's a genius so she probably kinda likes hanging out near Emil because that validates her self-assessment. Probably not super duper close due to lack of major overlap but might've volunteered to help soundtrack his stuff or given him horrible music-related challenges ("Fall asleep while listening to harsh noise challenge!")

Juliette probably thinks he's annoying. He probably thinks she's annoying too, since she's got the self restraint to no sell getting pranked even as she screams and dies internally. That said, she's always polite and kind, which could be even more annoying?

Sofia doesn't have loads of overlap, but she's rough and tumble and might bite on a challenge or dare or something.

Marco:

BB is also an annoying music hipster but for a totally different genre, maybe mesh okay due to that? Especially since she's also a line-crosser when it comes to her sense of humor.

Juliette probably thinks Marco's vaguely annoying, just like last time, but remains good at keeping up a positive front and is nice to people regardless.

Sofia's big on a different subculture, but has maybe some attitude overlap. Mentioned it before, but I think there's some potential to do some stuff once we hit the island, since she'll probably also be trying to restrain the more violent members of the class because she loves LARPing vigilante frontier justice for the good of everyone, of course.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

Austin I think would get along with Emil and might even consider him a friend, maybe hanging out with him while he's skating (though Austin himself doesn't), maybe let Emil sit in on some of his band sessions, and he's probably immature and petty enough to find Emil's pranks and other antics kinda funny. Ingrid, on the other hand, cannot for the life of her understand what Austin sees in him and genuinely doesn't like him, and almost certainly has made that known. But since Ingrid is going to the island and Austin isn't, I could see her falling in with him when he starts trying to save people since she's absolutely on the same drumbeat, and while they probably still might not be friends she's less likely to butt heads with him once shit hits the fan.

I don't think either of them would like Marco; Ingrid almost certainly finds his over-the-top behavior and aggressive nonconformity intensely grating and makes that very clear, and Austin might just find him exhausting and try to avoid him.
[+] TV3
"Finish what you started."
Nadine Flores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Supers
"You wouldn’t say that if you knew me better."
Austin Greene
A B C D E F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[+] New BRAU
"Just remember me. Okay?"
Kyoichi Motobuchi
A B C D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] SOTF U
"I like to have contingencies, and contingencies for my contingencies."
Rachana Kumar
1 2 3 4
[+] ORDG
"I can play the game but it helps to know the score."
Marcus "Ashe" Wilson
[+] Cyber
"You don't know how lucky you are."
Paris "Duskblade" Lowery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

I think Viktor just Does Not get these guys. Like What Is Wrong With Them. I think he finds Marco to be annoying and tryhard but thinks that Emil has just enough of that childish whimsy to deal with. Plus they can be furries together.
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

emil:

kk thinks emil is a strange silly worm and does not understand why he records himself doing things. she thinks if he wanted to be popular, he should instead get soemone else to record them. paparazzi like. she brought that up to emil once, and she tried to record a video for him, but she couldnt figure it out how to do it, and emil called her dumb so kk bit him. that video was real popular btw the title was like 'WEIRD AUTISTIC GIRL BITES ME (GONE NOT SEXUAL)'

marco:

kk does not associate with marco. he looks and smells weird, and she doesnt want to speak to him. thank you good bye
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Update:

With Intl being over with I can confirm Ajay Bachmeyer will be returning!

Who needs a South African GTA protagonist as a henchman?
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

Emil:

Mary is DNI because she’s seen some of his videos and is convinced his mere proximity to her would end with a piano falling on her head or something.

Ray, on the other hand, is the exact sort of person who would get along with Emil, being a skateboarder who is ready to do stupid shit. They can be baked potato buddies (also the island plan sounds cool and I’d like to attach Ray to that somehow)

Marco:

Mary finds him weird and annoying. May or may not bully him over it but I’m leaning more on not.

Ray thinks he’s a drama queen. Also a geek. That’s all I got for him.

Return to “SC Planning/Discussion”