Elsewhere Palace

open

The cracked tarmac where aircraft used to land to ferry passengers from the Soviet Far East; it is bisected by the Fence, which surrounds the Hangar and Monitoring Station.

Moderator: SOTF U Staff

Salic

Post by Salic »

Huh. So it seemed that she was not the only one in this new group who viewed death yesterday. Still, Elizabeth was the only person who personally caused a death, so that was a thing. She gulped, turning her head away from Charlie and towards the sky. The little blush on her face disappeared entirely, turning it rather pale.

"'m sorry about Reinette," she mumbled to no one, without much sincerity in her voice. Truth be told, while she did feel some slew of emotions hearing Reinette's name, none of them would be sadness or its derivatives. Maybe apologetic for making her uncomfortable on the ship, but that was it.

Really, with most of the names on the list, she couldn't be bothered to care.

She didn't know those people. She had no connections to them. And for the one she did have connections with, she had ample reasons to do what she did. That bitch just didn't know when to shut her fucking mouth when her life depended on it. And well, for once, it did.

Upon hearing Chevy's declaration, she swiveled her head over towards him. "Excuse me? Why the fuck would you try to kill those things? How? How the fuck are you going to kill them? What?"

She turned back to Charlie. Her face was a much more pleasant view than Chevy's, and the image of Daniella's collapsing cranium had almost disappeared from her mind. Almost.

"You hearing this shit?"
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
Mikki Swift - "With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bree Jones - "The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them." - Queen Victoria
Serena Waters - "You cannot make a revolution in white gloves." - Vladimir Lenin
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
[ERROR: RELATIONSHIP THREAD UNAVAILABLE.]
[ERROR: APPEARANCE TRACKER UNAVAILABLE.]
B1: Yoshio Akamatsu - "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” - Lyndon B. Johnson
Assigned Weapon: Sickle
Location: The die was cast in Farm Storage (H6) - Iacta Alea Est
Pregame History: 1
In-Game History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B7: Yoshitoki Kuninobu - "When the sword of rebellion is drawn, the sheath must be thrown away." - John Copley
Assigned Weapon: Czechoslovakian CZ 75 Semi-Automatic Pistol
Location: He took the fall for an enemy in Residential Area (H/I8) - Peace Village: Brother's Blood
In-Game History: 1 - 2 -

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker
S027: Claudia Salgado - "The optimist may fail, but the pessimist already begins failing." - Juscelino Kubitschek
Assigned Weapon: [ERROR: WEAPON UNAVAILABLE.]
Gift: Flashbang
Location: She stared death in the face in The Outskirts - Out Run
Pregame History: 1 - 2
In-Game History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
P003: Elizabeth Rodney - ”I demolish my bridges behind me... then there is no choice but to move forward.” - Fridtjof Nansen
Assigned Weapon: Obedience to Authority + Altor Survival Pistol
Location: She met up with her beloveds in The Powerhouse - Burning Down the House
Pregame History: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
In-game History: 1
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:
Christian Graf von Helder - “I’ll be a big noise with all the big boys!” - Peter Gabriel
Francisco Ordaz Santander - ”I am responsible only to God and history.” - Francisco Franco

INTERMISSIONS:
Sophia Mirowski - "Be strong in the belief that life is wonderful." - Valery Sablin
Lee Iker
Stanley Mirowski - "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Nietzsche

SOTF-SUPERS V2:
Kendra Kuchel - ”If we value so highly the dignity of life, how can we not also value the dignity of death? No death may be called futile.” - Yukio Mishima
Nichelle Damen - ”All our knowledge- past, present, and future- is nothing compared to what we will never know.” - Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Kazimierz Krzyzewski - ”At dawn it is not just the night that dies, it is man and his becoming, and the warm blood staining the pavement is a word that is just starting.” - Ricardo Mannerini
Raqel Poghosyan
Applesintime
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Applesintime »

"Yeah, and I'm liking what I'm hearing." Charlie responded, nodding. She was gonna make a point about how tryna kill the Resident Evil - Dead Space looking motherfuckers was better than killing each other, but then she remembered that Elizabeth’s name had shown up on the announcement and she bit her tongue, quite literally.

Ow!

She bit too hard.

Spluttering a little, trying to get the taste of blood out of her mouth, Charlie kept nodding like a bobblehead, turning her attention towards Chevy and Carl next. Charlie, Chevy, Carl, if only Elizabeth was Clizabeth or something like that, it'd all match up. "Shit, I'm sorry to hear about Reinette. The announcements said she got, uh, 'subsumed'? The fuck does that mean? Anyway, uh, for me I ran into a bunch of people, including some dude in a cowboy hat who called me cute and then went on some total psycho rant about how he was gonna start cutting people up with his machete and then left. I can't, uh, really give you guys much firepower. They, uh," Charlie pulled out her flares and The Thing. "yeah."

"But, uh, I woke up in some armory looking place. Tons of bullets, big concrete walls, one way in and out... If you could lure the big fucked up bear into there, you could probably blow the place up and kill it. Probably wouldn't collapse the building, and I dunno if those old Soviet bullets are any good! But it's an idea."

She'd seen Carl pocket the grenade, her eyes firmly fixed on him. But she wasn't gonna say nothing. As cruel as it seemed, giving the blind dude a bunch of grenades was a fucking terrible idea. One bad throw and they all go to Heaven.

"Dunno if you want in, Elizabeth. But I'm game. I'm not gonna let these fuckers get outta this place without taking one of their little experiments out." Charlie cracked her knuckles, wincing a little as she aggravated some of the cold cracks. "Can't exactly order a ballistic missile strike on this place just yet, probably gonna have to wait a couple years, but you trust me if I get outta this place I'm gonna make 'em pay for every dead guy here." Military gal going up against a military contractor. At least she didn't think Janus-Hayes made any shit for the Navy.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances
Anna Hitchins has some totes cool ideas!

SOTF-TV
John MacMillan Jr. doesn't have much to say.
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]
Intl: 1 2 3

SOTF-TV V3
BC09: Gregory Miller - Bolas - "Why?" He landed in splat. [17/81]
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
Memories: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Supers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aftermath: 1 2
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Lucas snatched the hat and grenade back from the man that smelled like burnt motor oil and menthol cigarettes. He didn't say thank you as he readjusted his hat back on his head, feeling for the bill facing forward but giving up at a certain point and leaving it somewhat askew.

Voices and people were talking at him, around him like flies buzzing relentlessly. Talking about the monsters. Talking about deaths and shit you'd see in a bad splatterpunk book. Lucas could watch as the hope of this shituation being just an elaborate prank faded away and slipped from his fingers.

He fumed and fumed in silence before ultimately exploding, the next words all leaking out from him like a broken water pipe. "Gonna be honest, I dont give a rat's ass if any of you get grabbed by the ghoulies. I just wanna find Naomi. But also if I may, people are out there killing each other, too. I don't understand how all of you are ready to be so buddy-buddy when one of them is right here."

He raised the knuckle of his finger at.... well, somewhere in the vacinity he assumed Elizabeth still occupied. They'd figure out what he meant.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Carl sighed. He should have guessed a lot of people weren't all in on trying to fight those fucking things. They were monsters out of some...fucked up 80's horror movie and so far, Carl's success record against the things was at a solid 0-1 with a likelihood to continue increasing unless they get some better firepower soon. A grenade, a pistol, and some flares wasn't enough to take down one of the things, let alone multiple ones. He pinched his brow and glanced up at the building and the shapes watching them.

"Look, I know it's not what you want to hear right now, but we're getting our asses kicked out here. Everyone's split off and being picked off one by one. We need to stay together, and we need to do something. I know listening to those dickheads over there-" Carl pointed at the building behind the big bug zapper- "sounds promising, but even if you win, you're not going home again. I don't know what they got in store, but it's not good for any of us. Our only chance of making it out of here, or even just living is to stick together."

At the very least, he was glad to have Charlie on board, she and Chevy both had the right attitude needed to power through this. Lucas and Elizabeth were the outliers. They were kind of assholes to be honest, Lucas in particular even when he wasn't in a death game, but just because they were assholes didn't mean they'd deserve it if Carl just gave up and left them here. He started with Lucas first.

"Hey dude, I get where you're coming from, but you're wrong if you think I'm just gonna baby you around. You're a grown ass adult, you can make your own choices, but I want to get as many people out of here as possible. Chevy and Charlie here. You. Naomi. Elizabeth here, everyone who's still breathing on this island that's not wearing a labcoat or military surplus doesn't deserve this shit. I'm not gonna abandon anyone out here in the cold if I can help it, even if they killed." His eyes trailed over to Elizabeth. "...And so what if she did, we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

He tried to convince Elizabeth next.

"I don't know what happened back there. I'm not gonna judge you. But I understand what it's like, if you wanted to talk about it later." He glanced back at the others. "Won't let the others judge either if you stick with us."

"Nobody here experienced shit like this before in their lives. Nobody volunteered for this. Nobody woke up just looking to kill people. Nobody wants to get eaten by a fucking spider-bear or become some metal worms' fuck puppet. We're gonna see a lot of people who are scared and confused who don't know what to do. They're in hell and it froze over, and the creepy fuck on their wristwatch tells them they can go home if they kill everyone else. Again I don't believe it, but I get it if people do."

"I can't tell you to do the smart choice, or the safe choice, or the right one, do whatever you feel is best for you, but everyone here wants something. All of us want to live. Some of us want to see someone we care about, even if it's just one last time. Some of us want to take the fight to these bastards."

"All I want is to get as many people out of here as I can; and that's what I'm gonna do, even if it kills me in the end."
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

Chevy heard what Elizabeth said about Reinette. He assumed that she was trying to have him not feel bad, but after he mentioned about going monster hunting, Elizabeth's tone changed. It's obvious that Elizabeth thought he was being crazy and reckless, but what other choice was everyone else supposed to be given?

This new gal who showed, mentioned about Reinette in the announcements.

Announcements?

Chevy realized that he never bothered to check out the message that popped up on his PDA. He had to read it later, maybe. He never got around to checking it, even though the red light was visible to indicate an announcement. The gal also mentioned some cowboy hat wearing guy who wanted to go on a murder spree with a machete.

Shit.

Chevy's belief that people weren't going to play the game of killing one another was beginning to go wrong. To add insult to injury, the gal mentioned that she was only given some flares with a DVD copy of The Thing. A film that Chevy had watched and recognized.

Did these asshat scientists not realize that you're not supposed to make abominations against mankind?! What was that asshole scientist thinking in making a bunch of monsters was a good idea, even when he clearly knew it was a bad idea from The Thing of all films!? Chevy wanted to burst a blood vessel.

The blind guy didn't seem pleased, even though Carl was trying to help him. Going on a brief bitter rant that he didn't give a damn on if people got killed by the monsters, then he mentioned people killing one another, before he pointed his finger at... was he pointing at Chevy or Elizabeth? He couldn't tell.

The only guy who seemed to know some actual sense, besides the gal who was onboard with the monster hunting was Carl. It only took a while for Chevy to realize that Elizabeth had to get her hands dirty. He didn't know the specifics, but Chevy figured that she had her reasons. It wasn't like that last time back at home.. He was sure of it.

"I'm with Carl here. We need to get people out of this mess, but we going to show those Janus-Hayes limp dicks that we are not amused of their bullshit. We can't let an more people die from their glorified lab rats, we have to fight back by surviving and taking out those creatures that they are throwing at us!" Chevy spoke up. He was rallying for Carl and Charlie, though he didn't know if the blind guy and Elizabeth were onboard. He desperately wanted to make sure that no one got eaten by a pissed off polar bear or "subsumed", whatever that last word meant.

Chevy went to check his PDA. He saw the option for a text-only announcement by not playing the recording. He wanted to do this privately, since he wanted to keep the information to himself away from the others to see what was working people up. Sure enough, the blind guy was right. The first guy to go postal was some guy named Arthur? He didn't realize the names of Thaddäus and Arthur. He knew the names of his friends, but he knew like only one person on that ship. Elizabeth of all people.

Speaking of Elizabeth..

I don't like the looks of this, Elizabeth..

Chevy thought about what happened with Elizabeth and Danielle. He didn't know the latter, but whatever the case, it could explain a loss of hope from Elizabeth. Some woman named Harper was on the list from an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound? Slipping hazard?

Reinette's name was on the list. She was dead. Brain death. Chevy knew that if Reinette was dead, it meant that she couldn't be suffering from whatever got to her. Chevy could only sigh from after checking the locations of the prototypes, (one that he didn't heard about, the Revenants, confused him), he decided to check the rest of the functions on the PDA. He felt a glimmer of hope, when he managed to bring up a map.

"Hey, wait. These things that got strapped to us. They have maps on them!" Chevy walked towards Carl to show him. "We need to figure out where the rest of the people could have went. If we avoid where the polar bears and worms could be, we could be able to round up survivors without having to worry about the monsters!" Chevy was on a brainstorming session. He didn't know if the blind guy or Elizabeth would agree, but he needed to help Carl round up more people willing to get rid of the prototypes.
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] The Winner
- Stephanie "Seth" Geller - A DOTF girl, who is going to die as the "post-ironic" hipster goth moron she is. She sacrificed her humanity, after she became an undead beast in the care of another monstrous beast. She won the game, but she lost her wife in the process. Hope still blossoms to her after she was brought back to life.
[+] The Forbidden Zone
A graveyard to those who have fallen. Rest easy, fair children.
- Chevy Gallagher - (University Guy who wants to be hip with them kids. The Art of War and balls of paint isn't going to save you, when your life is on the line.) He wanted to do the right thing, but he was caught among a burning bridge and became a victim to an invasive species.
- Nicholas Rothstein - (A DOTF boy, who knows how to get very weird and become a 13-eyed monster.) He didn't go to the Backrooms, but he got lucky that gravity was merciful on him. By impalement.
- Scott Bee - (Another DOTF boy, who I just made in one day and killed off.) He couldn't take the heat and he might never be heard from again.
- Mitch Cline - (Also another DOTF boy who was dating Scott Bee.) Mitch Cline would get front row seats to a volcano eruption and got his head ripped off post-modern.
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
- Gerald Yao - One Room Death Game guy. A misunderstood "Asian Twink".
- Kenton Zinn - Spookr8ma lives free and fast in a digital world free of his fears and worries, but the facade has to come down eventually.
- Pineapple "Pippi" Bloodworth (SC3) - Adopted from handler Lilith. She was killed and tossed in the seas. Years later, she would be fished out from a river and given another chance.
- Chevy Gallagher (SC3) - He came back to life, because he wants to go to Valhalla.
- Ulysses Padron - A DOTF V2 boy, who claims to be a "survivor type". This can't end well.
- Mitsuaki Cirsley - A DOTF V2 boy who like many unfortunate students, find themselves in hell. His only weapon? An analog camcorder.
- Karen Wyler - A DOTF V2 girl brutally punished for her need to be in love with the women of her dreams. She learnt her lesson, but will it return to haunt her?
[+] The Sinful 13
A collection of planned and current villain characters, whom crimes and atrocities will take those into the darkest reaches of what humanity might find. Beware.
- Lust -
- Gluttony - ??? (ALIVE) - Planned for TV4. He wanted to become famous in his own way. He spent his craft, making delicacies and allowing others to enjoy his creations. When SOTF-TV takes him, the culinary artist becomes a hunger artist, when he hates the taste of what he is given. With a new twisted imagination, the viewers back at home are going to lose their appetites.
- Envy -
- Greed - Quentin Coyle (ALIVE) - Survival of the Fastest character. In a world that has gone through horrors from nuclear war, one man and his troupe drives on the wasteland. He is an extortionist who keeps his wealth away from others and pillages what he sees as the hottest commodity. Human organs. Already with a bounty for his severed head, Quentin will make a wish to the President that will reduce what is left of America into a new genocide for a profit.
- Sloth - Terrence Og (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. The world passes him by without a second thought, until it stopped and saw what his neglect has done to an innocent child. Far from home now, all Terrence wants to do is let others do all the dirty stuff, but how close is karma when a pit full of snakes awaits him.
- Pride - ??? (ALIVE). "I want to have you pause here and ask you a question. What are you willing to do to make sure that you will live forever? Be forever in replays and re-runs until the heat death of the universe. Get rid of all of that is holding you back. The whole world will know you as my victim."
- Wrath - ?? (ALIVE) - An AU character. He was born physically and mentally flawed, while the rest of the world benefitted with their own abilities that were nothing like his own. Life has dealt him an unfair bad hand and he wants to make those who have the weak suffer pay. The problem is how much bad is he willing to do to rid the world of the elite?
- Vanity -
- Heresy - Emil Vholes (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. He lives as a parasite, making lives miserable and sowing discord and misery with his presence. When SOTF happens, he lets a massacre benefit him. It isn't long, until the sins that he refuses to take account for to return, but what will he do, even when the world now wants him to burn as the heretic he is?
- Violence - Nancy Carlson (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. She had no one to turn to. Her fairytale life that was a lie finally collapsed. All of her hope was gone. Until from the depths of Tehom did an entity come to take advantage of her torment. Now, Nancy will finally be happy and have her hopes and dreams come true in delusion... with a blood trail behind her.
- Fraud -
- Treachery -
- Despair -
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
- Jules Szymanski - First character by handler. SOTF-TV Season 68 Contestant. Artist and Unwilling Martyr. The only way for salvation is to maintain humanity, not world domination.
Jules Szymański ma zostać skazany na śmierć za próbę stworzenia świata, w którym wszyscy zginą niezauważeni przez masy.
- Valente Lozano - SOTF-TV Season 69 Contestant. The Influencer who knows he is going to live forever and will climb the ivory tower of impeding doom before him, as long as his death can net him more than 10 millions views online. If he falls, he will start to fly.
"Este mundo está hecho para recompensar a los psicópatas como nosotros. No lo admitirían, pero soy su próxima historia de éxito".
- Haven Szymanski - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Gamer and Pop Culture Geek, who is sentenced to death for being a mourner. Left to die, so they can pick up the body parts to carry on. Będąc w cieniu, Przystań zyskała ciemność w ich sercach.
- Vincent Talbott - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Smoke and mirrors always got him far, but now he must do the dark arts of murder to get himself by. Can he be the star that he was meant to be?".. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -. - . -.. / .--- ..- .-.. . ... / - --- / -... . / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- .-.-.-".
- "Blaze" - Supers V2 Kid. Misnaming your elemental kid is bad enough, but when he becomes unstable, things go horribly wrong..
- "Point of View" - Supers V2 Kid. The average human sees what they themselves to see. This kid can see what others see.
- Lizzie Price/The Scarecrow - Concept character for upcoming Slasher High. She is not okay. She is not okay at all.
- ??? - Be wary of false prophets, for hell is all they bring.
- ??? - All she wanted for the perfect life and the perfect dream. What she got was torment.
- ??? - A woman from the States and from Far East, she sees this oddity she's in as another day in chaos.
- ??? - What was once a memory of a life that could have been brings back a dark trauma that haunts a would-have-been actor.
Salic

Post by Salic »

These people seemed awfully accommodating for someone who murdered their girlfriend. And they were very devoted to the idea of getting torn to shreds (heroically, maybe) by those freaky ass monsters in some misguided attempt to save everyone. There was no saving everyone. Only one person could make it out. It was what, twenty-something college students against a gigantic multinational corporation? That was the most one-sided matchup she'd ever heard of, other than maybe five idiots and a blind guy going after said corporation's death monsters.

Fuck Janus-Hayes. Fuck this whole thing. Fuck this island. Fuck megacorporations. God dammit. Elizabeth grimaced. Maybe Daniella would get the final word, because Elizabeth was seriously starting to take her leftist activism to heart. Maybe Marx had the right idea after all.

Elizabeth began to consider her options. She really only had two. One, she could go off alone with her shitty little gun that she only barely figured out how to reload, and chance running into a monster or a hostile classmate. Arthur, maybe. If she found either one of them, she'd probably be fucked, but she could probably take Arthur down with her if she tried. The monster would just fucking rip her guts out.

Her second option was sticking with the group. Everyone would know she's a murderer, and they were deliberately hunting down those fucking creatures, which was the most idiotic thing she'd heard of. In the same vein, though, she'd get protection with the group, and if shit went south, she could just bail at the first sign of trouble. The monsters would be more focused on the idiots attempting to fight them rather than the one girl running away. Her mind was made up then.

Reluctantly slipping out of the comfort of the sleeping bag and into the cold air, Elizabeth took a deep breath and felt as that biting air burned its way down her respiratory system. It felt nice. She was never one to shy away from physical pain. On the contrary, she embraced it heartily. If only she could trade emotional pain for physical pain, she'd be on top of the world.

"...Fuck it. I'll go with you," Elizabeth stated, hurriedly slipping on her socks and boots. "Let my pack up my shit before we head out."
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
Mikki Swift - "With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bree Jones - "The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them." - Queen Victoria
Serena Waters - "You cannot make a revolution in white gloves." - Vladimir Lenin
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B1: Yoshio Akamatsu - "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:
B7: Yoshitoki Kuninobu - "When the sword of rebellion is drawn, the sheath must be thrown away." - John Copley
Location: He took the fall for an enemy in Residential Area (H/I8) - Peace Village: Brother's Blood

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker
S027: Claudia Salgado - "The optimist may fail, but the pessimist already begins failing." - Juscelino Kubitschek

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
P003: Elizabeth Rodney - ”I demolish my bridges behind me... then there is no choice but to move forward.” - Fridtjof Nansen
Location: She met up with her beloveds in The Powerhouse - Burning Down the House
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:
Christian Graf von Helder - “I’ll be a big noise with all the big boys!” - Peter Gabriel
Francisco Ordaz Santander - ”I am responsible only to God and history.” - Francisco Franco

INTERMISSIONS:
Sophia Mirowski - "Be strong in the belief that life is wonderful." - Valery Sablin
Lee Iker
Stanley Mirowski - "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Nietzsche

SOTF-SUPERS V2:
Kendra Kuchel - ”If we value so highly the dignity of life, how can we not also value the dignity of death? No death may be called futile.” - Yukio Mishima
Nichelle Damen - ”All our knowledge- past, present, and future- is nothing compared to what we will never know.” - Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Kazimierz Krzyzewski - ”At dawn it is not just the night that dies, it is man and his becoming, and the warm blood staining the pavement is a word that is just starting.” - Ricardo Mannerini
Raqel Poghosyan
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

It was like something out of one of those cheesy young adult books that Charlie used to read when she was younger, the plucky young students going up against the world with nothing but hope in their hearts, a love triangle and a lotta plot armour. They kind of had the first one, hopefully wouldn't have the second one and hopefully would have the last one. So what... 1 and a half outta the 3?

"Alright, we've got a team! I guess if we find anyone else on the way we can do our pitch to them, but I dunno if we wanna recruit cowboy hat guy. Or... fuck, I don't even think he has a cowboy hat, I think I got it mixed up because he was acting like an actual fucking cowboy. He had some necklace, though. And a big machete! And, uh..." She checked her device, scrolling back to the announcement.

Oh, yeah.

"Ah shit, the Chimera thing's in the Armory right now. Although, I guess if we chuck one of those grenades in while it's sleeping or whatever, it might not be able to wake up before all the ammo and shit in there detonates and rips it to shreds. If we can take it out then, we avenge everybody that son of a bitch has killed. And hey, it'll be one outta 3. Or, uh, 5 I guess if you count the Revenants. Anybody got an idea what the fuck those are?"

Putting her flares and The Thing back in her bag, Charlie nodded at Elizabeth. "Yeah, no rush. As long as we can get out of here before, uh, one of them decide to show up and ruin our day. You think Janus-Hayes can control them? Like, uh, they've got wires in them or some shit and they can control what they do?" She was just kinda ignoring Lucas, because he was being kind of an asshole and Elizabeth wasn't pulling out her gun and shooting everyone so she was gonna give her the benefit of the doubt for now!

Besides, she contributed like, 70% of the group's firepower. Unless the secret to killing the Chimera was throwing a CD at it.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]

SOTF-TV V3

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Lucas furrowed his brow harder and harder at Mr. Football Coach-Speech Man. Was that supposed to "inspire" him? Whitewash the fact that people (plural, mind you) had already been killing each other regardless of the fucking Boogeyman running around? Daniella and Thad, whoever he was, would probably like a word with him. Who the fuck told him he could speak for him, his wants, his desires?

Something nagged at the back of Lucas's head that none of these idiots would listen to him. No matter what he said, he wouldn't change the outcome of any of their stories. He wasn't a Fate.

Lucas grumbled under his breath, twisting both hands around his metal rod pulled towards his chest. "You're a fucking idiot."

Another grumble. His hands gripped the pole tighter.

"...Let me be very clear. I do not trust any of you. Go run and die in the monsters' lair, see if I care. But if you are so inclined to bring me, I'll stick around until I find Naomi. But I'm out after that."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Alrighty... They weren't very enthusiastic, but they were coming with.

"We'll avoid the cowboy;" Carl said offhandedly. Bastard sounded like a creep. "But we're gonna try to pick up as many people as we can on the way there. If we find Naomi, you're free to go with her, but we're not leaving you here. Not with those shitbags over there watching us like we're here for their fuckin' entertainment." Carl pointed at the building with the two shapes following them on top. He knew they were watching. His pointer finger turned into a middle finger shortly before he cupped his hands over his mouth; "GO FUCK YOURSELVES, FARTKNOCKERS!" He hoped they'd heard. "...Fucking dickheads." He'd mumble afterwards.

He turned back to the group. "You don't have to trust me; I don't blame any of you if you don't-" Especially not after he snagged one of those hand grenades- "But I'm gonna do everything in my power to try and get you all out of here. We're gonna take down those fucking abominations, and then we're gonna fuck Jay-Aches shit up. After that, we go home, and then we deal with who killed who then."

He knew Lucas and Elizabeth were still skeptic, he didn't blame them. One of them had killed already, and the other was wary. "Don't get me wrong, I'd like to believe everyone's willing to do the right thing if we give them the opportunity. My goal at the end is to get as many people out of here as I can. If someone tries to jeapordize that, well..."

Carl sighed. He didn't want to talk about it, but this was one of those times he had to. They had to know. If they thought less of him then oh well, but they had to know what he was capable of, and why he's doing what he's doing.

"I'm just gonna throw this out here; I've killed too, just over ten years ago, and it wasn't just onsies or twosies. If someone mistakes my kindness for weakness and tries to hurt us, I won't hesitate to send them to the pearly gates. I've done it before, and I'll do it again for the exact same reasons, to bring my buddies home." It came out faster than he'd liked, as if he was at an AA meeting and had to explain why he relapsed and wrapped his Altima around a tree. It was one of those things he'd hated to mention, it wasn't something to brag about, or some cheap party story. It wasn't something to take lightly, and he hoped everyone understood that. "That's the last time I'm going to bring that up..."

He glanced back over at Elizabeth. He'd told her earlier he wouldn't judge if she wanted to talk. He told her he'd understand. He wasn't lying. He hoped she realized what he'd meant if someone tries to take him for an idiot.

"We'll pull through this. It's gonna suck. It's gonna hurt, but we will pull through this." Carl turned and began making his way down the road.

"C'mon guys, lets go pay the armory a visit. Maybe we'll find some more of our friends along the way."

((Carl Kowalski continued elsewhere.))
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

Elizabeth caved in with her joining the group. As much as Chevy was aware that she killed someone, she was the only person Chevy recognized. He was more lucky that he didn't encounter anyone who shot first and ask questions later, though he had to worry about that cowboy, unless he was Arthur that the announcement mentioned.

Elizabeth was busy packing up her stuff, when the blond-haired girl mentioned about using grenades to blow up the armory while the Chimera was inside. Chevy thought that the plan was risky, but it could work. The only problem is that he didn't know if that polar bear was in the armory. Even though, he never been to the armory. He didn't know about her theory that the prototypes are controlled by something like wires. Considering the sci-fi horror monster shit that happened with the Vermiculus, it could be likely. Those worms did end up finding them, even if Carl considered the Union Office a safe haven that ruined his plans.

Then, this blind guy had to be a buzzkill by calling Carl a fucking idiot. Of course, Carl explained that he was pretty much going to save the guy's ass by making sure he didn't ganged up and left to die in front of those mercenary jackasses. Chevy was trusting Carl more as a leader. He had the right call, but Chevy wasn't going to let Janus-Hayes sabotage his plans especially after what happened to Reinette. Chevy was going to avenge her and everyone else that got jumped by the monsters. Was he going to avenge those professors? To be fair, Chevy only recognized Harrison and for a "classical liberal", even he thought that what happened to him was wrong.

"Carl's right. Come on, we're not going to leave your ass here to die. We'll find your girl." Chevy went up to Lucas to offer some help. Even if Lucas didn't want his help, either Elizabeth or Charlie would have to drag his ass, so he could thank them later after surviving a polar bear attack.

Chevy checked his map again, making sure that Lucas and the other women were in tow. It should be a easy stretch of distance from the airstrip to the town. They could take shelter at the town, when it got dark, but he needed to guarantee the group's survival.

(Chevy Gallagher continued elsewhere..)
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] The Winner
- Stephanie "Seth" Geller - A DOTF girl, who is going to die as the "post-ironic" hipster goth moron she is. She sacrificed her humanity, after she became an undead beast in the care of another monstrous beast. She won the game, but she lost her wife in the process. Hope still blossoms to her after she was brought back to life.
[+] The Forbidden Zone
A graveyard to those who have fallen. Rest easy, fair children.
- Chevy Gallagher - (University Guy who wants to be hip with them kids. The Art of War and balls of paint isn't going to save you, when your life is on the line.) He wanted to do the right thing, but he was caught among a burning bridge and became a victim to an invasive species.
- Nicholas Rothstein - (A DOTF boy, who knows how to get very weird and become a 13-eyed monster.) He didn't go to the Backrooms, but he got lucky that gravity was merciful on him. By impalement.
- Scott Bee - (Another DOTF boy, who I just made in one day and killed off.) He couldn't take the heat and he might never be heard from again.
- Mitch Cline - (Also another DOTF boy who was dating Scott Bee.) Mitch Cline would get front row seats to a volcano eruption and got his head ripped off post-modern.
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
- Gerald Yao - One Room Death Game guy. A misunderstood "Asian Twink".
- Kenton Zinn - Spookr8ma lives free and fast in a digital world free of his fears and worries, but the facade has to come down eventually.
- Pineapple "Pippi" Bloodworth (SC3) - Adopted from handler Lilith. She was killed and tossed in the seas. Years later, she would be fished out from a river and given another chance.
- Chevy Gallagher (SC3) - He came back to life, because he wants to go to Valhalla.
- Ulysses Padron - A DOTF V2 boy, who claims to be a "survivor type". This can't end well.
- Mitsuaki Cirsley - A DOTF V2 boy who like many unfortunate students, find themselves in hell. His only weapon? An analog camcorder.
- Karen Wyler - A DOTF V2 girl brutally punished for her need to be in love with the women of her dreams. She learnt her lesson, but will it return to haunt her?
[+] The Sinful 13
A collection of planned and current villain characters, whom crimes and atrocities will take those into the darkest reaches of what humanity might find. Beware.
- Lust -
- Gluttony - ??? (ALIVE) - Planned for TV4. He wanted to become famous in his own way. He spent his craft, making delicacies and allowing others to enjoy his creations. When SOTF-TV takes him, the culinary artist becomes a hunger artist, when he hates the taste of what he is given. With a new twisted imagination, the viewers back at home are going to lose their appetites.
- Envy -
- Greed - Quentin Coyle (ALIVE) - Survival of the Fastest character. In a world that has gone through horrors from nuclear war, one man and his troupe drives on the wasteland. He is an extortionist who keeps his wealth away from others and pillages what he sees as the hottest commodity. Human organs. Already with a bounty for his severed head, Quentin will make a wish to the President that will reduce what is left of America into a new genocide for a profit.
- Sloth - Terrence Og (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. The world passes him by without a second thought, until it stopped and saw what his neglect has done to an innocent child. Far from home now, all Terrence wants to do is let others do all the dirty stuff, but how close is karma when a pit full of snakes awaits him.
- Pride - ??? (ALIVE). "I want to have you pause here and ask you a question. What are you willing to do to make sure that you will live forever? Be forever in replays and re-runs until the heat death of the universe. Get rid of all of that is holding you back. The whole world will know you as my victim."
- Wrath - ?? (ALIVE) - An AU character. He was born physically and mentally flawed, while the rest of the world benefitted with their own abilities that were nothing like his own. Life has dealt him an unfair bad hand and he wants to make those who have the weak suffer pay. The problem is how much bad is he willing to do to rid the world of the elite?
- Vanity -
- Heresy - Emil Vholes (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. He lives as a parasite, making lives miserable and sowing discord and misery with his presence. When SOTF happens, he lets a massacre benefit him. It isn't long, until the sins that he refuses to take account for to return, but what will he do, even when the world now wants him to burn as the heretic he is?
- Violence - Nancy Carlson (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. She had no one to turn to. Her fairytale life that was a lie finally collapsed. All of her hope was gone. Until from the depths of Tehom did an entity come to take advantage of her torment. Now, Nancy will finally be happy and have her hopes and dreams come true in delusion... with a blood trail behind her.
- Fraud -
- Treachery -
- Despair -
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
- Jules Szymanski - First character by handler. SOTF-TV Season 68 Contestant. Artist and Unwilling Martyr. The only way for salvation is to maintain humanity, not world domination.
Jules Szymański ma zostać skazany na śmierć za próbę stworzenia świata, w którym wszyscy zginą niezauważeni przez masy.
- Valente Lozano - SOTF-TV Season 69 Contestant. The Influencer who knows he is going to live forever and will climb the ivory tower of impeding doom before him, as long as his death can net him more than 10 millions views online. If he falls, he will start to fly.
"Este mundo está hecho para recompensar a los psicópatas como nosotros. No lo admitirían, pero soy su próxima historia de éxito".
- Haven Szymanski - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Gamer and Pop Culture Geek, who is sentenced to death for being a mourner. Left to die, so they can pick up the body parts to carry on. Będąc w cieniu, Przystań zyskała ciemność w ich sercach.
- Vincent Talbott - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Smoke and mirrors always got him far, but now he must do the dark arts of murder to get himself by. Can he be the star that he was meant to be?".. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -. - . -.. / .--- ..- .-.. . ... / - --- / -... . / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- .-.-.-".
- "Blaze" - Supers V2 Kid. Misnaming your elemental kid is bad enough, but when he becomes unstable, things go horribly wrong..
- "Point of View" - Supers V2 Kid. The average human sees what they themselves to see. This kid can see what others see.
- Lizzie Price/The Scarecrow - Concept character for upcoming Slasher High. She is not okay. She is not okay at all.
- ??? - Be wary of false prophets, for hell is all they bring.
- ??? - All she wanted for the perfect life and the perfect dream. What she got was torment.
- ??? - A woman from the States and from Far East, she sees this oddity she's in as another day in chaos.
- ??? - What was once a memory of a life that could have been brings back a dark trauma that haunts a would-have-been actor.
Salic

Post by Salic »

She'd gotten her shit packed in relatively short order. Carl was screaming insults at some guys beyond the fence (he really should've used something more powerful than fartknockers, in her opinion) and Chevy was hot on his tail out of this whole scene. She supposed it would be a good idea to do the same.

Elizabeth kept the gun in her pocket just in case anything happened. Not like it would really help against the monsters, anyway. Piece of shit only shot one bullet at a time and wasn't even good outside of close range. If she relied on it to keep her out of danger, she'd be dead and buried before someone could say "boo."

Slinging her bags over her shoulder, she ambled away from the airstrip within eyeshot of Carl and Chevy. Not too close behind, not too far back, just in case any potential threats were lurking about. She needed to make sure she could get away quickly and decisively, or else she was toast.
[+] PRESENT
SECOND CHANCES V3
[+] PAST
BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

BATTLE ROYALE AU V2:

SOTF-SUPERS V1:
Relationship Thread
Appearance Tracker

SOTF-U V1:
Relationship Thread
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-TV V4:

INTERMISSIONS:
Lee Iker

SOTF-SUPERS V2:

SOTF-INTERNATIONAL V2:
Raqel Poghosyan
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

Let's go get eaten by a fucked up bear, Charlie thought amusedly to herself. Carl had noticed the two shapes watching them that she'd only noticed now and hurled some really fucking funny insult that sounded like it'd be a substitute for someone actually swearing on a cartoon. And then he mentioned in a less humorous way that he'd killed people ten years ago. Charlie wasn't going to think any lesser of him for it - after all, he was in the Marines. And, besides, if she ever had to put her submarining skills to use in a hot war, she'd contribute to a lot more deaths than him.

But, she got what he meant. He'd killed before. And he wasn't afraid to do it again, whether it be cowboy dude, fucked up bear, or dude in a lab coat.

Hoo-ah!

((Charlie Vandermeyer continued elsewhere))
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International

SOTF-TV V3

SOTF Supers
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Tch. Wasn't this jabroni a badass. Lucas could taste the venom of stolen valor from over here, the humble brag about his "numerous confirmed kills" he "had to do". Yeah right, dude.

Even if he was telling the truth and leaving out the context for censorship reasons for the younger viewers, it didn't give Lucas much more confidence. Context was determined by the victors. No one could interview his confirmed kills about their side of things unless they had a ouija board.

And so Lucas remained stone-faced as the chattering of numerous people gave way to the ghostly quiet of footsteps. A different guy assured Lucas they'd find Naomi and offered his hand, grasping one of Lucas's hands gentle but firm.

Without saying thanks, Lucas just took it and walked with him.

((to be continued))

Return to “The Airstrip [DANGER ZONE]”