Kiriyama Fashion Boutique

appearances thread

Discussion, planning, and so on regarding the New Battle Royale AU may be conducted here. Please remember that private threads are forbidden in this version, so don't go too wild with heavy planning!

Moderator: BRAU2 Director

Cicadan

Kiriyama Fashion Boutique

Post by Cicadan »

An optional hub spot to put up an easily up-datable post tracking your own character appearances because those tend to change often and includes stuff like injuries. For BRAU there aren't exactly many possibilities in terms of clothing changes per say, but I'm sure this thread will still come in handy for some of us!

Stick to one post per handler interested, because one post should be enough real estate to track anything worth noting. I'll put up a table of contents for easy linking in case this thread itself gets a bit chaotic, and relevant links can also be added to signatures for convenience. Up to you to structure your own post however you see fit, and include whatever information you think is relevant.

Table Of Contents:
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Mitsuru Numai:

Wearing his school jacket wrapped around his waist. His white short sleeve button up is rolled up to the shoulders, and there's a blood stained bandage on his right bicep. He's wearing a white SHOEI full faced motorcycle helmet.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.

Return to “BRAU2 Discussion”