Bring Out Your Dead!

Psst, hey kid. Wanna relate to an antisocial girl?

This board exists to hold planning for and discussion of SOTF: Supers.

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

Gundham

Bring Out Your Dead!

Post by Gundham »

Er, hello! I've written a profile for my child.

She's fairly distrustful of new people and doesn't like getting attached to anybody, and tends to keep to herself. So she's probably not looking for friends of any sort, and is likely to be suspicious of anybody who's overly friendly to her.

- Cecilia's reasonably afraid of getting deported back to Mexico and is afraid that any friendships she tries to make would only make that kind of thing more painful, so if anybody's interested in having tried to be her friend and gotten the cold shoulder, there's potential there? She might also suspect them of wanting to report her or her family to immigration services, if they're particularly aggressive about befriending her.
- Cecilia visits the gym in her off time, so it'd be possible to have some sort of relationship there, or anybody she sees while out jogging in the morning.
- Cecilia works part-time at her aunt and uncle's bookstore, Cozy Book Nook, so any big readers might have seen her there.
- Cecilia isn't above shooting death glares at anybody who vocally supports ex-President King, and may be prone to giving jealous glances to anybody who likes to flaunt their powers in public.

These are just spitball ideas, if anybody's got hotter takes, I'm down to discuss anything!

And secondarily, Cecilia's power involves the use of corpses. My intention, as stated elsewhere, is to be in contact with any handlers who would be open to allowing their characters' remains to be used for this purposed, and to get their signoff for any actions performed with the body. So, even if you don't see our kiddos having much in the way of interaction, please do let me know if you're open to the possibility! It would be much appreciated, and probably make things much less awkward later on.
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

Granting permission for corpse usage w/ my girl! (soon...)

As for any relationship possibilities there probably are not many here. Sayuna seems like the sort Cecilia would be quickly suspicious of and brush off between the obvious sign of having a gift w/ the blindfold plus Sayuna being the friendly sort. Also the spoiled sort so even more chance of being offputting.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
PlatFleece

Post by PlatFleece »

I'm open to letting Cecilia using Lucine's corpse!

As for relationships. Lucine isn't the type to approach people out of the blue to make friends, but she's also pretty friendly with the people she spends time with and is more open to other people who are shy or lonely. Up to you whether Cecilia registers her as anything more than a passing acquaintance. They'd likely meet while jogging or so as Lucine likes to keep a healthy lifestyle, or in class. 50/50 chance either way of being friends, though I imagine they've seen each other more than once.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

I want very specific things to be done with my corpse so. like well talk about it when we get there.

Melodie sees her at the bookstore. She doesn't initiate friendships most of the time though.

Return to “SOTF: Supers Planning/Discussion”