Hiding From The Truth

Open (After The First Announcement)

The First Missionary Church, located at the center of town, is the oldest and largest building in Cabeza del Dragón, originally constructed by Spanish missionaries who first settled the area. The church has since gone through numerous renovations, although much of its original architecture has been preserved. The main doors open directly into a high-ceilinged interior area, primarily filled with two columns of pews. There are six stained glass windows flanking the pews three to a side, with a seventh larger window depicting the crucifixion of Christ located behind a fancifully-carved pulpit and above an ancient organ that despite the outward appearance of its old pipes is still capable of producing some bars. Through a door situated behind the main pulpit and alongside the organ is the priests' quarters, which is made up of a small combined kitchen and living area, study, and bedroom. There are many books lining the shelves of a bookcase, but there are gaps and disturbed dust where some texts have been removed.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Kian knew that people wanted to survive. He knew that. But maybe it was because he knew most of these people that it just felt so wrong to him and he was still stuck in the mindset of not wanting people to coldly murdered each other one by one. However, that did not seem to matter as more and more people were taking matters into their own hands. Kian hadn't been sure what emotion he felt towards Cassandra for her actions. He knew that he had wanted more time to grieve for Dan. For anyone who had died. Even Lena who had killed Calista in the other room. He had wanted to cry for her too.

Do it when you are alone, Kian. You have time. What are you feeling worried about?

"I get that Cassandra wants to survive. Everyone doesn't want to die. You don't want to die, I don't want to die, Pippa doesn't want to die, Michelle doesn't want to die...." Kian said, nodding his head a little and he felt his feet shifting slightly more to the side of Molly a little. "I just wish that there was a different way to go about it. I know that we don't really have a choice in this matter. But.... I wish that murder and violence was not the only option for us to do."

Then it seemed that Pippa wanted to know his and Molly's opinion about Michelle. It kind of felt wrong to talk about Michelle behind her back, but it just seemed like a reasonable question. Pippa and Molly both hadn't been around Michelle. Maybe they thought that Michelle was just some heartless killer. Kian didn't know why. But Michelle might have killed Morton for a reason. It might not be the 'I want to survive/live' reason. It could have been self-defence for all he knew. The announcements seemed like they could twist self-defence into cold-blooded murder and it wouldn't have surprised him that they would do that.

Kian took a moment to take a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. Then he let out a soft sigh and his eyes focused on Pippa's face. "I don't think that Michelle is a danger to us. I just think that she is feeling lost right now and she needs time to think things over." He said honestly, looking back and forth between Pippa and Molly. "I trust her."

Kian, you really are too trusting. But it's my choice. That's how I think of Michelle right now and I won't change my mind.
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Everyone wanted to live, but only one could live. Molly wanted that one girl to be her, she wanted to survive. But the question was...why? Why did Molly deserve to live over everyone else? Was she better then others, no, did she have a family who would be especially heartbroken if she..died? The answer was mostly no, and definitely no. She was riding a fine line of hypocrisy, but then again, if she truly agreed on her resolve, she would be a hypocritical survivor by default.

Was it normal that, for some reason, Molly didn't care? Those counter-arguments felt logical and strong yes, but emotionally, they didn't affect her. Was she numb to it, or was she simply denying them? Molly didn't know.

All those names on the daily death role call, Molly recognised. Even now, she smelt a distant rotting smell, and she was pretty sure that was a body. Molly wanted to step away further from the room, but also go closer to Kian to look him in the eyes, and maybe...nevermind. Instead, she just stood there, staring at Kian. Molly's voice was somehow both matter of fact, and increasingly unstable.

"Well, I'm sorry, but it is. We have to play by their game, try and use it to get home. What would happen if we just stopped, what if we just went like, Oh! Let's all be friends now! Well, those yanks will kill us all, not leaving even one remaining. Besides, do you really think, even if the Americans didn't take actions, that we're capable of surviving here for the rest of our lives? No, no we're not!"

Taking a hasty, sharp breath, Molly's voice, which went emotional and borderline hysterical at the end, went back to being more controlled. Listening to Pippa, Molly realised something. Looking down, Molly clutched her sledgehammer, and, without even understanding what she was doing, began to move towards the room with Michelle.

"No, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a weapon. I'll check, I'm going to talk to her."

Molly raised her head at Kian's response, and suddenly, a lie to cover 'talking' with Michelle became a lie to cover something far more morbid. Despite her former trust in Kian, despite the fact Kian helped him when she was down....Molly found herself replying in a bitter tone, not looking at Kian.

"She's not a danger right now, and that's enough for you to trust her? She's lost right now sure, but what do you think she's going to come out thinking, what if she decides to kill again? She murdered someone, and maybe she didn't mean to or some crap like that, but there's no going back. That someone she killed was a person with family, thoughts, wishes. If she didn't kill them, there's a chance they could have gone home."

If she was on the fence between reason and hypocrisy, Molly's certainly not only crossed it, but bulldozed the fence as well.
[+] Characters
SOTF-TV V3: (Relationship Thread Here)

Chris Tyrrell - Currently working at What can I fix you with?

The Program V3:

Lucy Arkwright -- Currently dreaming in Sing Us A Song; You're The Piano Man
Molly McKenzie -- Currently looking death in the eye in The Seagull

The Program V2.5:

Edward Taylor -- Currently rescued in...And An Ending.
[+] Art
I have an art thread! But it's closed until the 15th
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Pippa listened in as Kian and Molly offered their opinions on Michelle. Kian seemed to trust her more than Molly, and Molly appeared to be a little more cynical about the whole thing. Pippa could understand what Molly meant. Michelle wouldn't have it easy going back home, probably facing more scrutiny and survivor's guilt. Of course, Pippa knew she'd have it differently. She killed a wild and vicious girl, and her mom had instilled enough of a drive in her to survive life's challenges after they lost Pippa's dad and their home. That got Pippa to thinking.

"Actually, why don't I talk to her?" Pippa said, thinking about Molly's comment on speaking to Michelle.

Pippa stepped up a bit. She had to pitch this well to these two before they thought of her as a reckless and vile individual.

"I think I might be able to gauge her well. I like to think I have a talent for reading people for their emotional states. And don't worry, I just successfully escaped from a dangerous person, so I think I can handle Michelle if she isn't doing so well. If she's doing well, then maybe the four of us can look into a partnership. And if she's not...well..."

Pippa raised the rifle a bit.

"Then maybe we won't have to worry about whether or not she'll kill anyone else."

Pippa lowered the rifle. She had to show Kian and Molly she was the kind of lady who would do the hard stuff, but wasn't as bad as the other killers here.

"But of course, I'll take your input as well. Do you two have any comments?"
G014: Mayumi Tendou
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2
Brigid Paxton: Deceased
Louisa Bloom: Deceased

Program V3 Prologue
Rodney Vasicek: Escaped
Ambrose Lexington: Deceased
Helena Christensen: Deceased

Program V3
Philippa "Pippa" Andolini: Deceased
Nastasia "Nastya" Zharkova: Deceased

TV:

TV2
Asa Rosen: Deceased
Taylor DeVasher: Deceased

TV3
Dale Hawthorne: Deceased
Shoshanna Kowalczyk: Deceased

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1
Paige Strand: Deceased
Amber Whimsy: Deceased

Second Chances V2
Sophie McDowell: Deceased
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Kian listened as both of the girls' were giving him their own insight about Michelle and Kian felt alarms bells ringing in his head as they were talking about seeing Michelle. Okay, he didn't think that Molly would just randomly smash Michelle over the head with the sledgehammer but he didn't want Michelle to have any more stress. Now Pippa seemed a bit more reasonable about why she wanted to see Michelle. But when she made it out that she might have to do the hard choice of killing Michelle; Kian's felt like his heart suddenly dropped into his stomach and he was starting to feel queasy.

"No...."

Kian felt himself frowning at the both of them and his grip on the rapier tightened a little. He knew that he shouldn't try anything stupid with Pippa having her rifle. So he had to try to keep himself in a calm state and talk things over with them.

"No. I...." Kian took a moment to take a shaky breath and he had a more determined look in his eyes. "I don't think you two should even try to see her. I rather we'd leave her alone. I don't think we should do anything right now. I'm waiting for my friends to come back and then Ashley can take care of Michelle."

He more or less was glaring at Pippa.

"I won't let you kill her, Pippa."
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Somewhere along the line, Molly wasn't sure when; Kian had went from being a trusting face that made her reassured, to someone that annoyed her. Molly, even though she was only staring at Kian at first, had realised that she had started glaring at some point. She didn't stop when she noticed this. After all, she was actually annoyed at Kian for trusting Michelle so much. That trust he had in Molly, was also the trust that made him side with a killer.

Molly wouldn't kill Michelle. Even though she was facing the room she was in, and was holding her sledgehammer in an ever so violent way, Molly was not a killer. She wasn't that mentally ill, she wasn't a psycho. Molly felt realisations of hypocrisy and denial creep up towards her, but she pushed them away effortlessly. She wasn't in any way emotionally numb, but the way she acted was clearly off.

It was as if Molly had never left school, had never come here, that was how she was acting. A hand on her hip, and a mouth lopsided to the right, this was an act that people at school recognised. That's right. Molly was once again, the arrogant, fake bully. This Molly was not the same broken, hysterical but accepting girl Kian had met.

She herself, wasn't entirely sure how she managed to keep up that act, and so sincerely as well.

She flashed Kian a grin, one meant to reassure him, but likely did the opposite. She didn't care, she had lost the trust with Kian any ways.
"Why not, huh? She's a killer, she's dangerous, and everyone's going to die in the end. I don't see why we have to side with someone who killed so easily."

Molly didn't tell them the truth: It made her more likely to win, with less people. She moved her sledgehammer in her hand, testing it.

"If you insist on trusting that murderer, go ahead. But you've lost my trust, siding with her."

Molly didn't even notice it, but her voice had unconscious little cracks.
[+] Characters

The Program V3:

The Program V2.5:

[+] Art
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Pippa had to raise an eyebrow at Kian's response. She wasn't saying she was definitely going to kill Michelle. Just that if Michelle turned out to be dangerous, Pippa would be the one to take the responsibility of putting her down. For all Pippa knew, Michelle would be extremely courteous and the need for such caution would be unnecessary. Besides, Kian was now proving that he wasn't willing to kill her if it came for it. Sure, he could tightly hold onto that rapier and put his foot down and insist that he wouldn't let Pippa kill Michelle, but he also wasn't offering to do so if it came to it, which told Pippa that Kian might be more of a fairweather friend to Michelle than she originally thought. For that, Pippa had to pity him.

Molly seemed more in line with her, but also seemed to have little attachment to Michelle. Pippa was a little surprised at how Molly had turned on Michelle and Kian, but it didn't matter much to her. It just meant that Pippa actually had someone who could side with her and possibly get her point across to Kian.

"I'm not saying I will kill her," Pippa clarified. "Just that I will if it comes to it. I've already had to deal with murderers and potential murderers here, so I can't put the possibility that she could try something dangerous aside."

Pippa slowly stepped forward.

"But don't worry. I doubt she will try anything once she sees this."

She nudged the rifle a bit in the air, then returned it to its position.

"So, why don't we stop debating this, and I'll go pay her a visit? You can come along if you don't trust me, but rest assured, I will not allow Michelle nor myself to do anything truly foolish. We're in a church, after all. We ought to have some decorum here."
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Kian was definitely in a bad place right now. He really thought that he would have been safe in this church. Man, he had really been that foolish, huh? This was becoming more and more of an ugly mess that he knew that he should stop fighting back. He knew that he was putting himself in danger for Michelle and he knew that he should not provoke the bears in the room.

Faith would having told him to stop holding back and just attack the both of them or to use Molly as a meat shield against Pippa's bullets. But he was not like his sister who would have done everything in her power to win this game. Not that it was a game to him. He just hoped that his family was going to be fine without him.

Kian had actually felt hurt by Molly's words and he glanced at her with a sad look on his face. "I never said that I was on her side, Molly. But if you think distrusting me over siding with someone who might have killed someone in self-defence or purely out of cold blood.... Then I can't stop you from having those feelings." He said honestly, giving her his more awkward smile ever and he chewed down onto his lower lip. "I'm sorry, Molly."

Kian felt his gaze falling onto Pippa and her gun and he felt a chill going down his spine. He really didn't want Pippa to be here anymore. He was just feeling more unsafe the more she was rambling on about Michelle. He let out a somewhat frustrated sigh and he raised the rapier, pointing it at Pippa. He didn't want to do it, but he just wanted to make the most dangerous person in the room to back down.

"It doesn't matter that we are even in a church right now, Pippa." Kian shook his head and his eyes were focusing more on Pippa's face over her weapon. "You're right. I don't trust you one bit. Which is why.... I want you to leave. NOW."

He said the last word with more authority and he hoped that this would get Pippa to go away.
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Molly didn't return Kian's expression at first, but then, she felt her stomach drop again. No-no-no, why now? Why now, does she have to feel bad. Kian was supporting a murderer, so Molly shouldn't feel bad; she didn't feel bad back then, so why now? She didn't want to feel bad, she-

The gun. Pippa's gun. Molly unconsciously backed away from Pippa, while memories of someone else with a gun came back to her. While Pippa didn't point the gun at her, unlike Victoria earlier, Molly still felt her heartbeat go faster. Guns were the most dangerous thing here, a single twitch of a finger- Molly painfully pushed that thought out, and took deep breaths.

The fear wasn't as bad as before, Molly faintly recognised it as muted. Still, Molly didn't want to be scared, she didn't want to be weak, if she did, she wouldn't be able to survive. Pippa's attention was focused on Kian, if anything, Kian was the most likely to be shot. Molly AGREED with Pippa after all, maybe even more so.

Molly had made her resolve, and if she was going to survive, Michelle couldn't. It wasn't like Pippa, Molly wanted Michelle to be shot, while Pippa just had her gun as insurance. But if Kian was protecting her...Molly couldn't watch, she didn't want to watch. This situation was a hot mess, and Molly didn't want to be caught in it.

Even if she was turning traitor to Kian. Molly had betrayed his trust in her, and now, he was by himself. Molly didn't care, even if she was about to become a modern Judas. She just hoped she wouldn't go out in the same shameful way Iscariot did. She wanted to live, not die and go to hell, much less deliberately bring herself to hell.

Molly ran, dashing as fast as she could, but trying her best to be quiet as not to attract Pippa's attention. So much for a reunion.

((Molly McKenzie continued in That's The Way The Ego Crumbles))
[+] Characters

The Program V3:

The Program V2.5:

[+] Art
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Pippa kept her gaze on Kian as he demanded that she leave. She couldn't believe the nerve of him. Here she was, offering to do something for the betterment of everyone here, and he had to get all uppity and act like it was bad that she was weighing all the options. She didn't have to do anything, but she was at least gracious enough to offer it. She could have written off all of her peers after everything with Freya and Fisher fell apart, but she still felt like helping out and assessing a potentially dangerous person.

It looked like Molly couldn't stand it either and left. Pippa had to roll her eyes a bit. So much for Molly being on her side, if she was just going to leave like that. That just told Pippa that Molly was probably more fairweather than she originally thought. Molly likely sided with Pippa just because Pippa had that air of power and control over the situation. But now that Kian was starting to get threatening, she just left her behind to deal with it by herself.

Pippa sighed a bit.

"You want me to leave?" she asked. "Okay. I can do that. If you want to be left alone with a wildcard like Michelle, that's fine too. You can regret that as she adds you to her body count. But let me make it clear: when I hear your name on the announcements because you gave her trust she didn't deserve, I won't be as diplomatic the next time I see her."

Pippa stepped closer, the bayonet on the rifle inching closer to Kian's chest.

"And if she does betray you, I hope you're at least willing to be the one to make the hard choice. You can hold onto your rigid morals and notions of friendship all you want, but if you still want to insist on being a good person even when it won't help either of you in the long run, I hope you don't regret it."
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Kian could only watch as Molly bailed from the scene and he didn't even mind if she had been too scared to stay or maybe she didn't want to see him anymore. Maybe he had hurt Molly as much as she had hurt him. He wasn't sure how to feel about it. He felt a bit relieved that Molly had the guts to get away from a dangerous situation and he hoped that she would be safe in another place.

Now Kian was all alone with Pippa who seemed to be giving him a lecture about what was right to do and what was wrong to do. Honestly, he just wished that she would stop trying to convince him that he was in the wrong. He knew that Pippa was right about a few things, but he wasn't like her. He didn't like seeing a lot of the bad things in the world so he always tried to be a happy kid who liked to be a bit too rebellious and adventurous. And now he was trying to keep some hope living on inside of him. He actually felt some pity towards Pippa. He didn't know why. He just did.

Kian then noticed that the gun was pointed right at him and he felt a wave of fear take over on the inside. He couldn't let Pippa see that he was afraid of it. Who wouldn't be afraid of death? "You think I don't get that I might have to make a hard choice, Pippa. Well, I'm sorry that I'm not a cold-hearted bitch like you who thinks that she can boss people around like she is some leader." Kian said, feeling his voice sounding more angrier and he used the rapier to try to push the gun to the side. "Pippa, this is your last warning. Leave this place."
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

And then Kian had to act like Freya and get too aggressive with Pippa. He swung the rapier, knocking the rifle to the side. She gasped a bit. She had barely paid attention to where the bayonet was pointing, only that it happened to be in Kian's general area. But now he was directly threatening her. Her. Why did no one understand what she was trying to do? She was the one pointing out the harsh realities of the game and was making herself willing to make the tough choices. Everyone wanted to act like she was bad for doing so or for being the first person to make these suggestions. Someone in this horrible place had to, and she could even save them the grief. Pippa believed she didn't deserve that treatment. She didn't deserve to lose a tooth because Freya was in need of anger management, and she didn't need Kian swinging a sword at her because he wasn't willing to accept that Pippa could be right about Michelle.

But that wasn't something she would just take. Pippa was a survivor. She had gone through plenty of adversity in her life, from losing her father, to being homeless, to living through years of poverty and having to scrape for everything she had. She could have just laid down and wasted away like most victims of war, but she wasn't that person. She wasn't going to just take punches and sword attacks and let that erase everything she had worked for and everything her ancestors brought to the UK.

Pippa gritted her teeth and swung the rifle back towards Kian. She could feel the edge of the bayonet dig into his skin. She didn't even take a moment to say anything to him. He didn't deserve any more words from her, like she was willing to give Freya. She merely stopped moving the bayonet across his chest, moved her finger to the trigger, and fired.

She was surprised by how loud the shot was, and even more so at the result. Even then, she just stared at Kian. All he deserved now was the chance to look her in the eyes and feel regret for the choices he made.
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Kian knew that he was not doing the right thing. He knew that he was putting himself in danger. He knew that trying to fight back against someone with a gun was a mistake. He knew that. But he didn't care. Even if he had to die to protect someone else. It was one of the things that he felt was a good cause. He also knew that Pippa-

"Ah...!" He let out a small cry as the edge of bayonet was cutting into the back of his wrist and he paled at the sight of the blood. His own blood. "W-Wha--"

There was a sudden gunshot that echoed through the church.

Kian felt a startled sound coming out of his mouth as he felt an hard impact against his chest. His body was knocked backwards by the blast. He felt himself letting go of the rapier. He heard it clattering onto the ground. He felt himself landing onto the ground in an awkward and a painful manner. He was suddenly finding it hard to breathe correctly. He felt a gurgling noise coming up in his throat. He could taste the metallic taste of his own blood in his mouth. He could barely moved his shaky hands up to his damaged, broken chest. He could felt the wet, sticky mess of red. He realized that he couldn't move at all. His body was starting to shut down.

Faith.... Mom.... Dad.... Dan.... Molly.... Sam.... Michelle.... Ashley.... I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not being able to stop her. I tried....

Kian's vision was all blurry and getting more darker. But he managed to lift his head slightly and he could just about see Pippa's blurred figure. He couldn't help but smile a little to spite her. He really hoped that someone would stop her from hurting anyone else.

He heard a door opening.

Oh....

Michelle. She was still in danger of Pippa killing her.

Kian had to force himself to speak in a loud, guttural sound of voice. "Michelle!"

"R.....Ru....Run!"

That was all that Kian could do to protect her. He hoped that Michelle would get to safety and reunite with Ashley and Sam. He hoped that they could move on without him. He let out a weak, choking laugh as he looked back at Pippa's fading figure and then he ended up seeing nothing else. His heartbeat was gone.

M02 - Kian Banks - Deceased
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

She'd opened the door, taken a step into the room, and it was only then when the corpse on the floor spoke to her.

((Michelle White, continued from Nobody's Side))

There was a second spent in suspension before Michelle looked at Pippa, raising the speargun.

"S-stand down."
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Pippa kept a stern expression as she watched as Kian finally passed away. It was quite the shocking sight. She knew shooting someone at point blank was likely to create a large and disgusting mess. This was definitely more than with Freya. She could feel her stomach stirring slightly from the copper smell that was now filling the church. She'd have to step outside and get some air. The last thing she needed was being bothered with an upset stomach while in a death game.

Of course, there was a chance that wouldn't happen. Pippa heard someone spoke and looked up. Michelle was now facing her, holding what looked to be a spear gun. Pippa had unintentionally lowered the gun when she stepped to observe Kian's body, so if she tried to raise it right now, Michelle probably had an easy shot to spear Pippa through her body like she was a swordfish.

Pippa merely let out a long exhale. If Michelle really wanted her dead, she had the chance to kill her. Since she hadn't done anything, that left Pippa to assume she had a chance to explain herself. A chance to spin the story so Michelle wouldn't want Pippa dead or for Pippa to get an advantage to kill Michelle if it immediately went south.

"He attacked me," she quietly said to Michelle. "He was prepared to kill me. And I wasn't even threatening him."
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

“Liar.”

The gun was still held up. It wavered, moved as Michelle did, but it stayed on Pippa, refused to take its gaze off her. There was silence, then a step forward from Michelle.

“You’re lying. Kian wouldn’t do that.”
[+] The Present
Image Image

SC3:
???: Jeremy Frasier — "..." — 0%
PREGAME — Past: | Present:
THEME: Jim's Big Ego — Stress

B02: Maxwell Lombardi — “Then I'll beat them again. Simple as that.” — 100%/0%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: SPAS-12 Shotgun, Trident, Colt .357 King Cobra, Meat Cleaver
SCDos — |
SCTres —
THEME: Eminem — The Way I Am
[+] The Past
ImageImageImage Image Image

BRAU2:
B11: Hiroki Sugimura — "Listen, Kayoko, I lov-” — 10%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Shamisen
BRAU2 —

INTL:
O07: Jaxon Chen (Adopted from Tapey!) — "You- started- this-" — 55%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Poison Ivy Gloves, Smoke Bomb, Crutch
INTL —

PV3:
F01: Michelle White — "Because if you can forgive me, then… then maybe I can try to forgive myself. Amen." — 68%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Ghille Suit, Combat Knife w/ Sniper Scope, Speargun
SANDBOX — Past: N/A | Present:
PV3 —
THEME: Tommy Körberg — Anthem

Supers:
S034: Isabella Lugosi — "Stay. Away. Stay- away-" — 32%
Kills: 1 | Equipped with: Phenomena
Supers — Memories: N/A | Game: 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦 𓆦
THEME: John Carpenter — From The Fire

TV2:
SP5: Michael Robinson (Adopted from Polybius!) — "Oh shit." — 77%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Large Fishing Net
SANDBOX: N/A
TV2 — 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

TV3:
BC08: Marion Rosales — "Doesn't- matter if it works or not. You get- a chance to try." — 27%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Decorative Mareon Rosalales Nameplate
SANDBOX — Past: | Present: | 𓅓
TV3 — 𓅓
THEME: Dessa — Ride

SS01: Verity Stewart — "Fucking owned-" — 98%
Kills: 6 | Equipped with: Heckler & Koch P11, Harpoon
SANDBOX — Past: | Present:
TV3 —
THEME: Those Poor Bastards — Crooked Man

SC2:
G25: Jasmine King — "I win." — 32%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Colt Single Action Army, Hunga Munga
SCDos —
THEME: QZ Productions — My Mistress' Will
[+] Beyond

PV3 Prologue:
M35: Buddy Underwood — "So... what, we creatin' some kinda Dogtown?" — 62%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Sledgehammer
BEFORE — Past: N/A | Present: N/A
PV3 Prologue — 1 2 3 4 5
THEME — ???
[+] The Future
ImageImage

Waldo Woodrow — The Best Friend — "Yo! Bro! Check out this shark I caught!"
Warion Roux — The Bumblebee — "Homme qui regarde même les signatures en notre année 2022?"

Return to “First Missionary Church (PV3)”